Welcome Guest 

Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: All Shall Fade (Still looking for new members. Please PM first.)
on: August 07, 2005 07:53
Asëa rolled her eyes and smiled at him.

"Why wouldn't I cooperate with you? Do you think I want to be stuck here?" she said on a chuckle. "No, I will do anything to get out of here." She decided that she liked Brondil.

"As for Callon, there is not much I can tell you. He avoids talking to me as much as possible or so it seems. Bre and Verya told me that he insinuated that they might be freed at some point, if they behaved. I think perhaps he resents being in Lord Umion's shadow. I feel as though I can trust him." Asëa pushed her blonde hair behid her ear and waited to see what would come of this statement.
Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 07, 2005 04:08
Brondil raised an eyebrow, and took a second before he responded. "Well, I shall trust your judgement for now. Elves are better at seeing through the skin, if you catch my meaning." He smiled and placed a hand on her shoulder. "We can do nothing yet." He said, and took his hand off her shoulder, mad at himself for doing it in the first place. He felt conflicting feelings when he looked at her, which he didn't know what to make of. Perhaps he just liked the way she looked, she was beautiful, but he had to stop himself before he started something. He had felt this way once before, and the woman had resented him for messing with her. Turned out she had a lover out fighting against Orcs at the time.

"All you can do is lay low. Don't go without a fight, but don't be too unwilling. You can do that until I can explore the castle and get a feel for the guard schedules and things of that sort. As soon as we can, I'll get you out. Maybe your friends over there, too." He said softly, as one of the elleths was looking sharply at him, making him a bit nervous. He thought he heard something in the hall and he put a finger to his lips, placing his ear on the door. It was nothing but a door slamming far off down the hall. "I would promise you to be back at the castle in a week, but it might not be that quick. I'm sorry. And I'm not one for breaking promises. But you'll be out before Umion can hurt you. I know that much."
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 07, 2005 04:35
Asëa nodded in agreement when Brondil said that there was nothing to do as of yet. Just as suddenly as he had placed his hand on her shoulder, he pulled it off and a strange look came across his face, but faded immediately. She thought maybe he was angry at himself for putting his hand on her shoulder, but she wasn't sure why. She was glad he had removed it, though. She had felt something she had never experienced before and wasn't sure how she felt about it.

"I will do my best. I am not letting them do anything without a fight; you can trust me there." She smiled shyly at him.

"Don't let them worry you," she said at his anxious expression in his green eyes to the look the other 2 elleths were giving him. "They don't really even trust me, so..." She silenced when Brondil put a finger to his lips. After a moment, he seemed satisfied that nothing was wrong and continued to speak.

"If you can get me out of this place, I will be exceedingly grateful no matter how long it takes." Again, she gave him a shy smile. Putting her hand lightly on his arm, she said, "Is something wrong, other than the obvious of being here? You look upset." She hoped he would trust her enough to tell the truth.

[Edited on 8/8/2005 by Aranel_Toroniel]
Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 07, 2005 05:11
Brondil looked down at the hand she had placed on his forearm, and then back up into her eyes. "It's, it's nothing really, just some unsavoury memories." He looked down at the floor, feeling a bit sheepish. "About a girl." He half smiled and then shrugged. "Don't worry about me. I've--" He lost track of what he was saying when he looked back up at her. "I've, um, I've been through a lot, let's just say." He leaned against the wall behind him. "I'm sorry, I'll get over it." His brows furrowed and he shook his head quickly from side to side, trying to shake the memories from his mind. He preoccupied himself by looking at the two elleths still in the corner.
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 07, 2005 05:32
"Oh," Asëa said and felt stupid. "I am sorry." And she was genuinely sorry for him. "You do not need to apologize to me, though." When he had spoken of the girl, she felt some strange emotion well-up inside her and she pushed it back.

"No one here will trust me enough to tell the whole truth, will they?" she muttered under her breath. Instantly she regretted her words, for what if Brondil had overheard them.

Suddenly, she felt oversome by sadness. She missed her home and her friends. Since she had come here, she felt a loneliness she had never experienced before and the lack of trust she was getting from those around her only made it worse.
Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 07, 2005 05:56
"You really want me to tell you then?" Brondil asked, almost overcome with a need to hug her. He held himself back, of course, but he couldn't help but wonder at what her reaction would be if he did. She looked into his eyes and bit her lip. "OK, I shall. I should tell you I have never told anyone about this, it is a bit embarrassing." She smiled half-heartedly, so he went on.

"I was in a pub, and I wasn't drinking much, I still had most of my senses. But there was a girl across the room, who I felt drawn to. I don't understand why, not even now, but I can guess it was something of her beauty. She was gorgeous, and Rohirric. I went over to talk to her, and we were having a pleasent conversation over a few drinks about nothing imparticular, having a merry old time. I felt a bit of a flame between us, but it could have been the drink. Anyway, I placed my hand over hers, and she didn't move it. I thought that must have meant something, but obviously, she was drunk enough to be a bit confused over the situation. Then I asked her to dance, and she accepted. We were dancing and she tripped over a table and we went sprawling on the floor. She landed on top of me, and I put my arms around her waist, to lift her up off me. She turned around, smacked me and told me she never wanted to see me again." He looked directly into her eyes.

"Then she muttered something about her lover and if he ever got home from fighting he was sure to kill me." He almost smiled at the thought. "So I did what she said, and left her alone." He shrugged. "Well, that was just one of my many failed escapades with women. I haven't really acted on emotions unless they are strong since around the fifteenth time I was slapped across the face. I didn't really understand, there are some women who mess around with me, but the few I decided to mess around with always end up hating me." He chuckled for a moment, in order to shake off a feeling of almost overwhelming desire to touch the elleth in front of him.
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 07, 2005 06:12
Asëa smiled at him and again touched his arm briefly. "You did not have to share that if you really did not want to, but I do not see any reason you should be embarassed. It was not your fault. Thank you, though. You are the first person here to trust me enough to share the whole truth."

She blushed a little, putting her hand softly on his cheek as though she could soothe an old hurt and looked into his eyes. "I am truly sorry that you have been hurt so. That woman should not have led you on like that and I am sure the others did not know what they were missing out on." Suddenly, she was very glad that Legolas had sent Brondil to rescue her and had not come himself. Very glad indeed.
Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 07, 2005 06:24
Brondil felt shivers shooting down his spine when she touched his cheek, and he almost blushed at what she said. He pulled his hand up and covered her soft hand on his cheek with his own. "Asëa..." He purred and kissed the palm of her hand. "You are so beautiful." He whispered softly. He smiled, but then sighed. He rolled his hand up her arm to her shoulder, and placed his other hand on her other shoulder. "But, Asëa I should not be doing this."
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 07, 2005 06:41
Asëa trembled at his touch and felt a trail of molten fire blaze towards her stomach, something she had never experienced before. His hands was soft and strong, yet they were the hands of a man who worked hard.

When he kissed her hand, her heart sped up. But then his expression changed and he said, "But, Asëa I should not be doing this."

"What should you not be doing?" she asked softly, her voice slightly strained. She knew full well, but she felt an overwhelming need to hear it out loud. "Why not?"

She had thought that he trusted her, but it seemed he was putting walls up again and she would return to being alone.

Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 07, 2005 07:03
"What should you not be doing? ... Why not?" When she asked, Brondil's heart fell, and he wanted to forget himself and lose himself with her, but he couldn't. He didn't dare, he hated himself for what he knew he should say.

He placed his hand under her chin and forced her to meet his gaze. "Look at me. I am not an Elf, not immortal. I want you more than I have ever wanted anything before, but I can not put you through this. It will cause you nothing but pain and suffering in the end. You know that, I-- I can not let myself--" He broke off, putting his head in his hands, sliding to the floor.
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 07, 2005 07:29
A tear slid down Asëa's cheek. Then the loneliness and sadness took over and tears fell freely. She did not care that Verya and Bre could see this exchange and she did not care that they looked at the pair strangely.

Sinking down to the floor with Brondil, she took his hands from his head and forced him to listen to her at the very least.

"You cannot let yourself what?" She whispered chokingly through her tears. "Perhaps, Brondil, you should let me make my own decisions." She gave him a sorrowful smile and softly wiped away the few tears that had formed on his cheek with her thumb.

"Pain and suffering have been my close companions since the loss of my brothers. I do not know that there is anything worse than that. So, please, tell me what you cannot allow yourself to do for perhaps it is something I might decide." She finished her short speech amidst her tears while watching his lips and tracing them gently with one forefinger, too afraid of what his expression might be to look in his eyes.

Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 08, 2005 11:29
Brondil's heart dropped into his stomach, and he felt a horrible pang throughout his body. His lips trembled at her touch and his eyes were full of care, and compassion. He slid one arm behind her waist and pulled her close to him, with the other he stroked her golden hair, sheltering her head on his chest. He held her there until her sobbing stopped, and her shaking calmed, without saying a word. Finally he put a hand under her chin and forced her head up, a feeling of desire falling upon him. He leaned forward slowly, and found her lips with his own, kissing her gently. Before she was able to kiss him back, he pulled away, looking into her eyes.
"Love you." She looked a little bewildered and he went on. "That was what I was going to say." He felt strangely calm, and even happy, but there was something else, something he couldn't quite figure out.
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 08, 2005 03:24
Asëa melted into Brondil's arms and wrapped her arms around him. She felt safe, something she hadn't felt so completely since her brothers disappeared and she was captured by the orcs. Slowly, she calmed and her sobs diminished.

When she tried to cuddle closer to him for comfort, he gently forced her to look up at him. Then he kissed her. It was soft and gentle and it ended far to soon for her.

Pulling away, he looked into her eyes and said, "Love you. That was what I was going to say." Her heart jumped into her throat.

"You what?" she whispered ever so quietly. She couldn't believe that he had just said that. Before he had a chance to answer, though, she leaned forward and kissed him hesitantly at first and then with more confidence when he didn't seem to object. "What if I told you my feelings reciprocated yours?You wouldn't be the first who couldn't love me, you know. Most of the men just see me as another one of them." She smiled weakly. "You won't hurt my feelings if you tell the truth."

She had a feeling, though, that it was that he didn't want to hurt her. She wished he would let her make that decision, though. I would rather have real love and lose it than live an eternity without real love. she thought desperately. She looked him directly in the eyes and whispered forcefully, "Please. Tell me."

[Edited on 9/8/2005 by Aranel_Toroniel]
Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 08, 2005 06:32
"I-- I think I love you, but can it happen this fast?" Brondil said, and despretley wished he hadn't right away. He felt a bit silly. "I feel something so strong, something I've never felt before. Almost like I've known you my whole life, but then you are a great mystery. I don't really know what to think, only that I wish I could lay beside you and kiss you forever, and then keep kissing you. I feel cold and hot at the same time, but I like it. This feeling is so strong, it must be love. I cannot control it." He half-smiled and took her hands in his.

"It is complicated, and yet very simple. Overwhelming, yet peaceful. My mother always told me that love is the best feeling in the world, but also the most confusing. I had no idea what she meant until now. Asëa... I-- I love you." He looked into her eyes and hoped she would say something, as he didn't know what to think of her expression. It was a mixture of shock and understanding, but filled with joy. He felt as if he was standing on the edge of a high, steep cliff, the slightest breeze of wind the wrong way and he would fall and be crushed, yet somehow he felt safe.

[Edited on 9/8/2005 by Frodurien]
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 09, 2005 04:36
"I--I love you." For a moment, Asëa couldn't breathe and she felt like her heart would burst.

When she spoke, she spoke very softly. "Your mother was a wise woman. I believe that we all have someone who is born to be with us." Leaning forward, she kissed him gently. When she looked into his green eyes, she saw hope and fear. She knew that if his feelings had not been reciprocated, she would have had to tread carefully for his heart was in her hands. "I believe that I may have found that person...I love you, Brondil, and nothing will change that." She cuddled closer to him and he wrapped his arms around her when she rested her head on his chest.

After a moment, she said, "I feel safe with you and I thought you should know that." I know you will get me home, again. she thought peacefully.

Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 09, 2005 05:49
"...I love you, Brondil, and nothing will change that." Brondil smiled and felt a warmth surge through him like nothing he had ever felt before. He trembled when she cuddled close to him, her head resting on his chest, he held her ther, never wanting this moment to end.

"I feel safe with you, and I thought you should know that." She whispered, and he relaxed. I could have said the same thing. He thought, smiling.

"Tell me something, Asëa. Tell me why Umion has captured you. What does he want from you?" He felt her tense for a second, and then relax before she spoke.
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 09, 2005 06:27
"What does he want from you?" Brondil asked quietly.

Asëa went stiff for a moment, and then remembered that she was safe with him and she relaxed again in his arms.

"When I dream, I can see what the future may be, depending on what leads up to it. I think that is what he wants..." Her voice trailed off. When she spoke again, her voice was so soft she didn't know if he heard. "He frightens me, Brondil. I have never feared anyone before, but I believe he'll hurt me to get what he wants." She crawled closer to him and buried her face in his chest.
Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 09, 2005 07:13
Brondil had to strain to hear what she said, but he believed he had caught all of it. He became angry and he held her tightly, as if sitting here holding her would make Umion leave and never come back. He loosened up after a while, as he was afraid he was hurting her. He knew she could not have gotten closer to him without sitting on his lap, but he wished she could.
"I won't let him, Asëa. He won't hurt you while I am around. I'll get you out of here quickly, and you'll never come back. Don't let him scare you, but try not to make him angry." He pet her hair and pulled her off his chest, looking into her eyes before he leaned over and kissed her, hard. He was angry, but he backed off and tamed himself before he hurt her. He wasn't angry at her, anyway but he wanted to show her she needn't worry while he was here. He kissed her gently and lovingly, trying hard to restrain his aggressive side. He pulled away and stood up, pulling her up with him. "Don't worry. I am here to protect you. I'll always be here, fighting for you." He said smiling. He put a hand on her cheek and brushed her tears away with his thumbs.
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 09, 2005 10:02
"Thank you," Asëa said just before he kissed her roughly, then softly. She poured herself into returning his kiss. When she looked into his eyes, she saw anger, but knew he was not angry at her.

"Don't worry," he said, "I am here to protect you. I'll always be here; fighting for you." She felt safe; knew she was safe. When he touched her cheek and brushed away her tears, she leaned into his hand.

Suddenly, there was a loud noise and voices from down the hall and Asëa jumped. Looking at Brondil, she said softly, "What is that?!"
Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 09, 2005 11:01
"I will see, don't leave the room." Brondil hissed, springing towards the door. "I'll be back as soon as I can." He winked and opened the door, quietly shutting and locking it behind him. He leaned against the door, listening intently before he decided what to do.
"Are you sure you didn't see what he looked like?" The voice sounded a bit like Callon, but he wasn't sure.
"No, Sir. He knew I was waiting for him, he just... blinded me." The second voice was nasil and greasy.
"You know it was a man?"
"Well, no... I just assumed."
"You assumed?!?" The first man boomed. He was almost sure it was Callon. He thought it best not to move in their direction.
"Well, are there women wizards?"
"Witches you stupid git."
"He had a big white staff, with something green at the top, and a dirty green cloak."
"HE?"
"Alright, well... what do you want me to call the person?"
Brondil looked almost sick to his stomach. His staff was leaning against the side of the door beside him and the men where getting closer. He quickly unlocked the door and threw his staff inside, not saying anything. He knew it must have been the weirdest thing he had ever done, but he hoped against hope Asëa would know not to say anything about it. He could be found out in a heart beat, and then he would have to snatch her up, and get out of the castle right away, fighting at least a hundred. Brondil was a good fighter, but the most he had ever had to fight at once by himself was four. He beat them, but it was hard, and he had gotten hurt. He assumed Asëa must be able to do some fighting, but he had no idea whether she was any good.
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 09, 2005 11:50
Asëa watched as Brondil left the room and quietly shut and locked the door. She could hear nothing, but the voices grew closer.

Suddenly, she heard the door unlock and hoped he was returning to her. Instead, a white wizard staff with an emerald jewel atop it was thrown into the room. Assuming that there was some trouble, she picked up the staff and hid it under the bed. If he had thrown it into the room, he must be in trouble. She could only hope that he would be alright.

Turning to Bre and Verya, she hissed, "You did not see that. Nothing has happened if you are asked!" They looked at her doubtfully, but nodded agreement.

Please be safe, my love. she thought anxiously.
Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 09, 2005 12:10
Brondil stood at attention when the two passed. Callon (as it was him) ignored him, but the other, a shorter man with long greasy black hair and a twisted nose eyed him suspiciously. He whispered something to Callon, which must have been.
"Who is that? What's he doin' here?" But Brondil was not exactly sure. Callon shrugged and frowned.
"New guy, don't like him much but you have to work with what you get." Loudly enough for Brondil to hear. The other man sniggered, and they dissappeared from sight. Brondil let out his breath and leaned against the door for a second. He waited a while, until he could no longer hear their footsteps before he stepped back in the room.
He sauntered in and grinned, emitting a sigh of relief when Asëa ran over to him. "I'm fine." He said before she could ask any questions. "Where is my staff?" He asked, looking around the room.
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 09, 2005 12:33
(OOC->This is my last post for today. :cry: )

When Brondil walked into the room again, Asëa breathed a huge sigh of relief. Running over to him, she wrapped her arms around him as though she would never let go.

"I'm fine," he said as she was about to ask him. "Where is my staff?"

Pointing towards the bed, she said, "I put it under the bed. I figured you wouldn't have thrown it into the room if it was not trouble. I hope that was right." She smiled up at him and kissed him softly. "What happened? I was worried about you." She looked into his eyes awaiting his answer.

Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 09, 2005 12:53
((mine too...))

"Ah, that was good, thank you." Brondil chuckled. "Good job with the staff too. I was hoping you would hide it. Callon and another fellow, the one that was guarding the dungeons when I came up here, yes I know, I haven't told you how I broke in. I broke through the bars in the cell with a window, and then I fixed them. Callon caught me when I was in the wine room, escaping from the guard. Anyway, I heard them talking about the prisoner who escaped into the castle, who had a green cloack and a white staff with an emerald on top. I had to hide it before they got too close. So I threw it in here. They passed me, but the prison guard was suspicious of me, Callon quickly threw him off my scent. Thank Eru. I do believe he is on our side."

Brondil smiled and kissed her lovingly, sensuously exploring her back with his hands. Without warning he held on to her tightly, picked her up and spun around. "He'll help us get out of this nasty castle." He grinned, "And then you shall see me for the monster I am in broad daylight." He laughed and hugged her close to him. "It seems Callon is expecting to join us on our escape. I think he hates it here just as much as we do." He grinned and let her go, walking over to the bed and retrieving his staff.
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 10, 2005 04:32
Asëa sighed softly when Brondil kissed her and left a trail of fire where he touched her. All of a sudden, he picked her up and spun her around eliciting a squeek and a giggle from her.

"He'll help us. And then you shall see me for the monster I am in broad daylight." He laughed and hugged her closer to him and she cuddled against his chest. "It seems Callon is expecting to join our escape." Her mouth dropped just a little in shock.

She followed him over to the bed and sat down on it next to where Brondil was standing. "You will never be a monster to me. I am glad that Legolas sent you, instead of coming himself. I would not have enjoyed him being here as much as I enjoy you being here." She grinned.

After a moment, she said, "How are we supposed to talk to Callon about this? He is never around for more than a moment or 2. I think he tries to avoid talking to me." Scooting over a little bit, she patted the bed next to her, indicating that he should sit.

[Edited on 10/8/2005 by Aranel_Toroniel]
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 10, 2005 07:55
(Wow, a lot has happened since I left.)

Callon proceeded with his regular duties as if nothing happened. The only difference was that he snatched a packet of sleepingp owder from the healer woman when she was tending the injured elf. And he knew just how to use it.

After he finished intimidating the others soldiers for the day, he went to Umion's chamber to give a report. On the way, he picked up a bottle of wine, as was his custom, and poured the sleeping powder into it.

Umion was eagerly waiting for news of his captive. "She'll make a fitting pawn in my game," he sneered as Callon poured the wine. "With her ability to see the future, it will greatly enhance my chance of conquering Mirkwood." Callon held his breath as Umion downed the glass in one gulped and demanded more. "The wine tastes sweeter tonight. Perhaps those bumbling imbiciles finally stole something decent to drink." Callon kept Umion talking about hinself, which he loved to do anyway, until he speech became slurred and his eyelids drooped. He finally fell face forward onto the table in deep slumber.

Callon knew he only a few precious hours before the drugs wore off, but perhaps since it was mixed with alcohol he would be in a drunken stupor for hours with a hangover. He hoped to the Valar that it would happen.

He dashed into the room where Asëa was and threw her and her maids some clothes. "Put those on," he ordered. "We're leaving."

(OOC: Is this OK? I don't want to move too fast.)
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 10, 2005 08:14
(OOC-> Perfect. The sooner they are out, the better. Oh, and welcome back.)

When Callon flew into the room, Asëa jumped up from the bed and Brondil abruptly stood at attention. "Put those on," Callon ordered the women. "We're leaving." Hurridly, the women went into a seperate room to change out of sight of the men and put on the clothing Callon had thrown them.

Returning to the main room, Asëa leaned towards Brondil and she whispered, "Looks like you won't have to plan an escape. I guess I will see the monster you are sooner rather than later." She grinned up at him and put her hand on his arm. "And I would say that YES he is planning on leaving with us." She smiled at him and looked over at Callon to see what needed to be done next. She wasn't sure how Brondil and Callon would feel about each other, as she sensed tension between them.

Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 10, 2005 09:41
((Yes, welcome, welcome! I hope your trip was satisfactory? BUt I have something to tell you all, sorry about the short notice, but I am going to busch gardens for three days, leaving early in the morning tomorrow, so I probably won't be able to post until sunday.))

Brondil grinned and patted her shoulder, "Indeed he is." He desperately wanted to change out of his stolen uniform and back into his cloak, however dirty it may be. Callon glared at him, but he didn't give it a thought.
"So, what next?" Brondil asked, when all the women had finished changing.
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 10, 2005 10:07
(OOC-> My last post for today...*Sniff*)

"Callon," Asëa said softly, "Won't he find us?" The thought had occured to her that he would not let go of her quite so easily.

She sat down on the bed again and trembled at the thought of what Umion would do if he recaptured her. Fear was perfectly evident on her face to the others. She was absolutely terrified of what would be done to them, should they be caught.

Leaning her head against Brondil's side, she felt a little safer and calmer, but she still trembled a little from fear.

Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 10, 2005 11:38
Brondil wrapped his arms around Asëa, holding on to her as if she were a precious porcelein doll. "Avo 'osto, meleth nín. He will not touch you while I still have breath in my body." He whispered comfortingly to her. He stroked her cheek and gently kissed her neck through her sweetly scented hair.

((translation: Fear not, my love.))
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 10, 2005 11:58
(OOC-> I think this really is the last one.)

Asëa crushed herself into Brondil. "Avo 'osto, meleth nín. He will not touch you while I still have breath in my body." When he said that, she relaxed completely and remembered that she really was safe with him.

"Le hannon, meleth nín." she said and continued to lean into him, while watching Callon and waiting for his response. She wondered what Callon and the women thought of this new relationship. She couldn't read the other women and Callon and Brondil were too busy eyeing each other, so she could not tell his reaction either.

(Translation: Thank you, my love.)

Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 10, 2005 02:18
Callon wasa bit shocked by the familiarity between Brondil and Asëa. He concluded that they must have been lovers before Asëa's capture. For a brief moment, Callon wished he knew what it was like to love and be loved by a member of the opposite gender. He had never really had much acquaintance with females. But now was not the time to think about that.

"Don't worry about Umion. He's a bit indesposed at the moment, and now's our only chance of escape. Since I'm Umion's right-hand man, I know every inch of this place....Including secret passages. If anyone catches us, I'll just say that I'm showing new recruits the mandatory routes to sneak supplies inside."

Callon looked around to see if the coast was clear. When he was certain it was safe, he motioned for the others to follow. "I hope you have shelter near here," he said. "I don't really know any allies close to here who aren't allies with Umion. Oh, one last thing, Brondil, do you remember the way to the dungeon?" He handed him a set of keys. "If you do, go back and free whatever poor souls might still be there. Then go to the wine room. We'll wait there."
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 10, 2005 02:33
(OOC-> This is demented. I have one more post after this... :rolleyes: )

"Be safe," Asëa said to Brondil before he left.

"I will see you in a few minutes," he responded softly kissing her and leaving.

She followed Callon out of the room and down to the wine room with Bre and Verya behind her.

Walking up next to Callon, she asked, "What exactly did you do to Lord Umion?" She was curious to know. "Why are you helping us escape, nevermind coming with us?" She smiled at him.
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 10, 2005 02:47
((-ooc- I apologize, I have been traveling quite a bit and in my hurries have forgottento post that I was leaving But I will be quick to catch up.))

Bre shook her and snapped from her stare as the cloths were thrown to herself and the other women. Quickly she disappeared to another secluded room and changed into the fresh clothing. This felt much better than the dirty clothing she had been wearing for who knows how long.

Again she returned to where she was standing and silently watched the two lovers converse and gesture in a lover's manner. At these things, she smiled and lowered her eyes slightly but unable to help herself raised them again to watch. It was fabulous the two had found each other in such a dreary place.

Oh, one last thing, Brondil, do you remember the way to the dungeon? If you do, go back and free whatever poor souls might still be there. Then go to the wine room. We'll wait there."

At this, Bre perked her head up and stared, the smile again broadening. Tyaro!It had been so long since she had last seen her dear brother. Bre fiddled her fingers merrily but quickly regained herself and nerviously smoothed her clothing. Time was pressing and seemingly it was time to make leave before it was indeed to late.

Following the paces of the others, she followed behind Asëa and Callon but remained walking next to Verya.
She felt almost mute, being as silent as she had been and nerviously -hesitantly- cleared her throat. It was quiet though, almost silent.

"Oh, please let this all work proper and all." she begged towards the cieling in a quiet whisper then slightly tucked her chin and watched straight ahead.
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 10, 2005 03:09
(OOC-> Unless you guys create new characters to add to the thread, which would be wonderful, the only one in the dungeon to be rescued is Tyaro. Please feel free to create new characters at this lovely opportunity; good or evil characters. Or if new people want to join or you want to ask someone new to join that would be great too! :hug: Oh, and welcome back, smeagle)

Asëa heard the soft sound of a throat clearing. Turning, she assumed it was Verya as Bre said very little and said, "Is there something you wish to say, Verya? Please don't feel either of you are excluded from talking as your fate is at hand as well."

[Edited on 11/8/2005 by Aranel_Toroniel]

[Edited on 11/8/2005 by Aranel_Toroniel]
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email