Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First23456Last >>
Author Topic:
Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: All Shall Fade (Still looking for new members. Please PM first.)
on: August 10, 2005 07:30
((Oh, i have a char I had made but never exactly used, Haisel. He is an elf, and he is in the db. Last post for four days... I shall miss you all terribly!))

Brondil steadied his breath as he walked towards the dungeon, taking care to be seen by no one. He looked to the left and the right, and finally stepped down the three steps into the darkness that was the dungeon. He lit his staff dimly and searched the first five stalls, finding no one. He looked in the next to find a dark shape leaning against the wall. He broke the latch and slid the door open as quietly as he could.
"You there," He whispered. "Get up and follow me. I will get you out of here."
"I will not be taken to Umion again, do you hear me?" The elf spat, jumping up and pulling out his sword.
Brondil jumped out of the way of the elf's blow, and he pulled out his sword, taking care only to defend himself. He leaned his staf against the wall in order to use both hands, as the elf was dealing blows with the stregnth to skew a wild boar.
"I am not taking you to Umion, I am getting you out of here."
"How could I believe you? You spawn of an Orc." Brondil gritted his teeth and forced himself not to attack the elf. He grabbed his staff and blew the elf into the back wall, almost knocking him unconscious. He ran over and put his foot atop the elf's chest, forcing him to stay on the ground.
"I could kill you right now, but I am not going to. You must believe me as it is your only choice. I am a friend of Prince Legolas, and I have been sent to free prisoners of Umion's."
"Why do you not call him Lord?"
"Because I dislike him as much as you do, my friend. Will you follow me?"
"Maybe."
"You would rather I leave you in there?" He asked, pointing to the cell he had just came from. The elf shook his head, and looked quizzically at Brondil.
"Are you the one who came through the window?" Brondil grinned and helped the man up.
"Indeed I am. Here is your sword." He said, handing him the beautiful peice of artwork that he labeled a sword. "Help me look for others in the cells, start on the opposite wall."
"I do not think there are many others, I know there is one, but if there are more, I don't remember hearing or seeing them enter."
"What is your name?"
"Tell me yours and I shall give mine."
"Brondil."
"Haisel."
"Nice to meet you, but we have little time, let us find the rest and get out of here." Brondil searched the rest of his row and found no one, yet he heard a whisper from the other side.
"Brondil, over here."

((I am guessing he found Tyaro, so if you could, take it away, smeagle))
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 11, 2005 06:56
"I'm not helping you, I'm using you. I'm the second lowest scum next to Umion and I'm using you to suit my own selfish desire to be free from this accursed place! I decided to free you and you're friends to spite him. That's why. Does that answer your question?"

Callon walked over to a barrel sat down away from everyone else. He was used to being alone. But right now he was desperate to leave this awful life behind him, even if it meant risking his life and joining people who could very well kill him once they were outside Umion's grasp.
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 11, 2005 07:14
Feeling braver than she had felt in a while and more like her normal self, Asëa snorted at Callon's answer.

"Selfish? Yes, I suppose so, but I think that most of us would be in order to get out of here if we were in your place." She smiled at him. "You might as well get used to us. It will be very lonely for you if you avoid us all the time...How exactly did you get yourself involved with Umion in the first place?" Callon was as far away from the small group of females as he could be, so she had to raise her voice a bit to be heard.

He's not stupid. He has probably realized that his life will be on the line once we leave here. Waiting for an answer, her thoughts continued to roll around in her head. What has he done to me that would warrent his death, though? I could always convince the others to give him a chance. Yes, I'm sure Brondil and Legolas would love that. She snickered to herself. We'll just have to see what happens.

[Edited on 11/8/2005 by Aranel_Toroniel]
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 11, 2005 07:40
"I don't really remember much about my early life. Umion found me wandering alone starving and half dead. He fed me, clothed me, got me the best medicine. I owed him a lot. Eventually he got me to start doing his dirty work as payment. I think I've finally paid my debt to him."
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 11, 2005 07:49
(OOC-> This might be it for today.)

Asëa listened to his story and couldn't help but notice that he had not moved at all and his voice had remained so low, she had to strain to hear it.

"What are you going to do once we have escaped?" She looked pointedly at him. "Are you going to do your best to continue to avoid us as much as possible?" She sat down across from Verya and Bre. Again, she looked at Callon expectantly, refusing to let him get out of answering her questions.
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 11, 2005 08:38
Tyaro shook his head in waking slumber and sat up in a stiff manner. There was something else here in the dungons. Nervious he crept to the front of his cell and was suprised to see the figure of a man walk to his cell and stare at him for a moment.

"Brondil, over here."

Again to his suprise another joined the first.
"Who are you?" Tyaro quizzed as he stood. "Are you here under the orders of Umion?" He quivered at the name but kept a stern glance upon his face.

"No," the one known as Brondil answered quietly. " but we have been sent to free the prisoners of this dungeon."
With this Brondil silently broke the latch on the cell and slid the heavy door open.

Tyaro was baffled at this and cautiously moved out of the cell and bowed his head. "Then I owe you for this. I am Tyaro and what is your name sir?"

"Brondil," the fellow answered hastily. "Is there anyone else down in the dungeons?"
"I am not sure, truthfully. I haven't heard anyone else down here. But there may be some."

~*~*~*

Bre sat silently again watching the others converse. It was interesting -to her- how they seemed to react so differently to one another. A slight smile crept to her thing lips and gradually she stared at her hands.
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 11, 2005 03:11
"Bre, why are you smiling?" Asëa asked her when the younger elleth smiled slightly.

Looking back at Callon, she said, "I'm still waiting for your answer, Callon. What are you going to do once we have escaped? Are you going to do your best to continue to avoid us as much as possible?" She gave him a 'you-damn-well-better-answer-me' look and waited for Bre's answer and Callon's answer.

Idly, she wondered what Brondil was doing at that moment. She hoped that he had not run into any trouble whilst down in the dungeon.
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 11, 2005 04:52
Bre jumped as Asëa confronted her about her smile and nerviously she cleared her throat and looked up across to her.

"Just at all this," she muttered grimly. " Or well, I suppose that doesn't make too much sense now does it? I figured it wouldn't but for the past hour or so I have been watching everyone as they spoke and I couldn't help but smile at these things I see. If it is a nuisance to you, I will stop it immidiately."

Her eyes widened a bit at her own words as she calculatedthat this was the most she had spoken since she first arrived. And to this, she shuddered.
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 11, 2005 05:03
Asëa's eyes widened in surprised at the younger female's words.

"I am sorry," She began apologizing. "I did not mean to sound rude. I was just wondering what had prompted the smile on your face." She stopped for a moment and smiled at Bre. "Please don't take offense for none was meant. What things have you seen that have made you smile happily?" She was glad to see the girl coming out of her shell. She liked her, even though she knew little about her.

Turning to Callon, she said, "I am still waiting for you answer to my questions. What are you going to do? Are you going to continue ignoring the rest of us? Like I said already, you will be very lonely if you do." She smiled at him and waited to see who would answer first.

She felt much better now that the others were talking to her.
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 11, 2005 05:39
Bre again smiled.

"There were a few factors that brought me to smiling." she began softly. "Most of it was you and uh, the other fellow, Brondil, I believe he is called? If not please correct me. But seeing you and him together plaid a major part in it all. Thought it was all rather grand that in the midst of all this chaos you two found each other."

And now she chuckled softly. "I am sorry at how soft and pathetic that sounds but it is truthful what I speak."
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 11, 2005 06:21
(OOC-> I think that as far as the time of day, it should be at least dusk. It seemes to me that the dark would be a good cover for their escape. I hope this is ok. )

[Edited on 12/8/2005 by Aranel_Toroniel]
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 12, 2005 09:56
(OOC-> Ok. So, I'm bored. Hehe!)

Still waiting for an answer from Callon, Asëa looked at Verya and remembered her shoulder.

"Verya, how is you shoulder faring?" She looked at the woman, while keeping an ear open for Callon's answer.

[Edited on 21/8/2005 by Aranel_Toroniel]
SylvanElf2931
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 12, 2005 06:29
(So sorry I haven't posted in a while...evil school...)
Verya turned and looked at Asea. "It's fine, really. I think it's mostly healed up by now." she replied to the question, then turned back to her thoughts.
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 13, 2005 01:05
Asëa smiled slightly, pleased that Verya's wound was healing well.

"I'm glad." After that, she turned back to Callon and waited for his answer.

[Edited on 13/8/2005 by Aranel_Toroniel]
Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 13, 2005 05:31
((I am back! yay!))

Brondil, along with Tyaro and Haisel, searched the dungeon for any life forms. Finding none, the three met in the middle for instructiions. "We are not safe here, so we must be very, very quiet. I am not from here, although I wear this strange garb. This will get us through, in case we are spotted, but we may have to fight. I will leave your feet chains on, and you shall pretend to be my prisoners. Tyaro, this is going to belong to you, as you look the most like me." He said, gesturing toward his staff. "Keep your eyes on it at all times, and try to grab for it if anyone is near." Tyaro nodded, looking a bit excited.
"We are all headed for the wine celler, others are waiting there for us. Then we can escape, under cover of darkness I presume." Haisel raised an eyebrow, but said nothing. "Lets go." He said and walked through the doorway, pushing them along ahead of him. They met no one, and Brondil was especially pleased at their good fortune.
"This is it, in there." He said, gesturing toward the room he had hidden in to escape from the guard. He opened the door with a wave of his staff and hearded the two inside. "Sorry about the rough behavior, that was just in case we met anyone."
"I understand." Haisel said, rubbing a bruise that had formed on his left bicep.
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 14, 2005 11:01
(OOC-> Yay! Welcome back and I hope you had fun.)

Asëa sat in the wine cellar patiently waiting for an answer from Callon. As time passed, though, she came to believe that he would not answer her. Slowly, she drifted into a dreamy state, though she was not really sleeping.

All of a sudden, the door opened and she jumped, as did Verya and Bre, when two men, well two edhil, were somewhat thrown into the room with Brondil following close behind. She smiled and let out a soft sigh of relief when she saw him safe and unscathed.

"You encountered no trouble?" she said getting up and walking over to him. Wrapping her arms around him, she looked around at those before her and smiled at the unlikely company.

[Edited on 14/8/2005 by Aranel_Toroniel]

[Edited on 14/8/2005 by Aranel_Toroniel]
Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 14, 2005 05:51
Brondil held Asëa closer to him and smiled. "Not as much as I expected." He said, looking over to Haisel. "Haisel here almost hacked me in two."
"It was just a precaution. What was I to think, with you bursting in on my resting time, wearing that uniform?" Haisel retorted, looking a bit sheepish.
"Nothing other than what I would have tried to do, I expect." Brondil agreed. He looked to Callon, who was staring at the ceiling. "Callon? I think we should get some food in us before we even try to escape. But that is just my opinion, I wouldn't mind something myself." He got a few nods and grumbles of approvement, while all eyes turned to Callon.
the1smeagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 15, 2005 07:55
Bre smiled and stood as Tyaro came through the door, his hands rubbing lightly at a few bruises and a rathe rgrumpy appearance on his face.

She chuckled quietly and walked over to him before peeling up a sleeve and taking a good look at one of the darkening bruises.

"He does good work," she said with another laugh. "Always took me a long while to get you to bruise like this."

Tyaro shook his head and smiled. "I remember. How could I forget?"

But with the mention of food they stopped their backa nd forth nonesense conversation and looking over to where the others were standing. Then mumbled their quiet agreements and nodded before staring solemnly at different things. Bre was mainly focused at the floor while her brother was fixed on staring around at the halls.
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 15, 2005 08:18
Asëa laughed softly when Haisel tried to explain why he had almost split Brondil in two.

"I'm glad you are all safe." Leaning into Brondil, she kissed him softly, irregardless of the others watching them, and said, "I am especially glad you are safe."

When Brondil mentioned eating before they tried an escape, she agreed as did the others. Tyaro and Haisel both looked as though they had not eaten in days.

Bre looked much happier than she had since Aranel had met her. She guessed Tyaro to be her brother and was glad they found each other again. Both seemed to be rather quiet and reserved, though.

[Edited on 21/8/2005 by Aranel_Toroniel]
Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 15, 2005 08:44
((I did have fun! loads and loads of it!))

Haisel eyed Brondil and Asëa as they held one another, wondering how they could do that, in spite of the situation. Of course, he realized that it might have been because of the situation they were doing it. "How much time do we have?" He hissed to Brondil, who looked almost startled.
"Not much." He muttered. "It seems as though Callon may have temperarily poisioned Umion or something along those lines. Temporarily being the key word. What I wonder is why he didn't just kill the man, by sword or by poision, especially since he is his right hand man." Both cast a suspicious glance at Callon and then back to each other.
"So we should leave now, or at least steal food and leave now. I do think we should hurry if we have little time. Why we are all still sitting in a wine closet is a mystery to me." Haisel said quietly.
"And to me." Brondil agreed. They cast another glance at Callon, and then Brondil turned to Asëa, and Callon looked around at the others, taking in who his allies, or supposed allies were.

Brondil looked into Asëa's eyes and whispered almost silently to her. "You seem worn out, what is it, melleth nin?" He pulled her over to a corner of the closet and sat down on a keg of wine, motioning for her to sit on his lap.

[Edited on 15/8/2005 by Frodurien]

((I am going to fix it to what I had earlier, it seems like it fit better...))

Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 15, 2005 09:19
"I am just tired." Asëa smiled weakly at Brondil, sitting on his lap and cuddling into his chest. She was trying very hard to avoid his gaze. "I have not slept well since I was captured. If it were possible, I would say that I was falling ill." She shivered a little. "Don't worry about me, my love."

She figured she didn't sound very convincing, but she refused to let the wound on her side become a problem. She would deal with the infection later when they were no longer in danger. It was becoming more and more difficult to hide the pain, though, and she knew something would have to be done soon.

[Edited on 15/8/2005 by Aranel_Toroniel]
Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 15, 2005 09:56
"Worry? I have worried about you even before I met you. I have never stopped, and never will until you are completely out of harms way. Which won't be until Umion and his army is completely destroyed. I shall worry about you until then, and that may take years. To love you is to worry." Brondil smiled warmly, and tried to catch her gaze, but she was staring at the floor. He placed his hand under her chin and forced her to look into his eyes.
"What is this about falling ill? Hmm? What is really wrong? There is something the matter, and you are trying to hide it from me. There has never been one who could lie to me, and get away with it." He searched her eyes, but she was doing a good job keeping them as blank as possible. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer to him, for a split second, there was pain in her eyes and she winced, but quickly blanked it out and smiled at him. "Ah, something hurts. What?"
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 15, 2005 10:10
"I love you, Brondil." She said it worshipfully and kissed him softly and knew that he would never abandon her; he would always protect her.

When he pulled her into a tight embrace, her eyes clouded over briefly in pain and she hissed quietly in pain. "It is nothing, I promise you." She looked into his eyes and saw concern. "It's just a cut." Again, she knew she was lying; miniaturizing the problem for the wound was rather long and deep.

In an effort to distract him, she asked, "How could you have worried about me before you even met me?" She hoped he would answer the question and leave the wound alone. She knew him well-enough to know he wouldn't though. He might answer her question, but he would continue on about the wound.

Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 15, 2005 10:21
"Changing the subject, are we? Well, I worried about you for Legolas, you might say, he said he was worried, and sent me after you. I worried mostly because of how frantic he was about it, he was genuinely concerned." Brondil stared into her eyes, trying to read beyond the cover.
"That was before I met you. Now, back to the proper subject. If it was just a cut, you wouldn't need to hide it from me, would you? It must be bad, and you had better be honest with me. Where is it? If you do not tell, I shall have to guess, and then I would have to check to make sure you were telling the truth." He smiled momentarily, and searched her eyes.
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 15, 2005 10:29
"Oh, I see. I suppose that makes sense." He stared into her eyes and she felt as though he could see everything about her; like he could read her soul.

"On my side. It's on my right side." She heaved out a sigh and looked at his face trying to read him. "Please, Brondil. It is not a big deal. It can wait." She smiled weakly at him again and tried to lean into him, but he held her back.

Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 15, 2005 10:42
((This might be my last post for today, but it might not...))

Brondil raised an eyebrow and felt relieved. "Thank you, Asëa. It might have been indecent if I went around stripping you, no matter how innocent it really was." He winked at her. "But it can't wait, now is the best time, why didn't you tell anyone before, when we had more time?" She looked like a little child trying to come up with a reason they had taken the cookie fromt he jar before dinner time. "Alright, are you wearing anything under this uniform? I mean, would it be indecent if I took this off of you to check on this cut?"
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 15, 2005 10:53
Asëa smiled slightly at the comment that held two meanings.

"Why didn't you tell anyone before, when we had more time?" When he said that, she looked at the floor which had suddenly become extremely interesting. He was right, she should have spoken up before.

"I said nothing because I don't want to be anymore trouble than I already am." She felt stupid and blushed. "Yes, I have more clothes on. I am wearing an undershirt beneath this blouse. So no, it would not be indecent." She smiled and breathed an audible sigh of relief that he wasn't angry with her for not telling before.

Then she grinned a little at him and said as an afterthought, "I am not so sure that I would have had a problem with that. If we were alone." She grinned a little more and leaned forward to kiss him roughly.

Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 15, 2005 11:56
((lol, this is my last post))

Brondil held the kiss for a little while longer, and then broke off, grinning at her. "If only we were alone." He chuckled and winked at her. "I am only joking. OK, let's get this off you." He unbuttoned her blouse quickly and pulled it off, noticing right away where the gash on her side was. He pulled her undershirt up, just to the point where it was out of the way of her wound.
"Ouch." Asëa hissed and winced.
"It is under your ribs, which is good news, as we don't have to worry about anything being broken. It is only a flesh wound, although it is deep, very deep." He studied the wound, careful not to let anything touch it. "It looks relatively clean, although it may get infected. There is a clean brook not to far from the castle, where we can properly clean it. I am not a healer, Asëa, I can not properly fix the wound, but I can take the pain away for the time being. I can take away all feel--"
"I am a healer." Haisel interupted. "Not skilled, but I am sure to be better than nothing. Do you mind?"
"Not at all."
"I was talking to her." Haisel snapped. Asëa nodded, so Haisel went on. "How long ago did you get this?" He asked, pulling out a small green bottle from his belt under his cloak. "I do not have much, but this will clean it and start the healing process, then I can wrap it and you will be able to act as you normally would. This will sting at first, but it will feel like ice after a while." Haisel slowly poured the contents of the bottle over the wound and Asëa had to cover her hands with her mouth in order not to cry out, tears forming around her eyes. Brondil noticed and he glared at Haisel. "I will wrap it, thank you for your... help Haisel." He pushed Haisel away and ripped the cleanest portion of his borrowed outfit off and wrapped it around her thin figure twice securely, not too harshley. He grabbed for his staff and muttered something under his breath, pointing it at the wound in Asëa's side. The pain disappeared quickly and her right side, from her hip to the bottom of her ribs became numb, the pain had gone as fast as it had come.

Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 15, 2005 12:15
(OOC-> I hate this thing! One minute I have 1 post left, then I have two. Geez!!)

"I got it when I was captured, so a week ago, I think." Asëa spoke softly in answer to Haisel's question. When he poured the liquid over the wound, there was an extreme stinging pain and tears formed in her eyes. She buried her face in Brondil's chest. She could almost feel him glaring daggers at Haisel.

"I will wrap it, thank you for your... help Haisel." Brondil's voice was harsh and angry. Holding her up into an upright position, he wrapped relativley clean cloth around her. Then, taking his staff he muttered some words and the pain was gone, leaving a numb feeling on her right side.

She curled herself into a ball in his lap and wrapped her arms around him. "Thank you," she whispered. "I am so glad you found me." Her voice was soft and her eyes were a little teary.
Looking around she noticed that Brondil and Haisel were giving each other death glares. As much as she wanted to inquire as to why, she couldn't. What could make them so wary of each other already? she thought.

Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 15, 2005 06:33
Haisel glared at Brondil with hate brewing throughout his insides. He had to turn away when he began having flashbacks, back to when his father was killed. He slid to the floor and held a hand to his forehead as pictures flooded through his mind, a big flash of blue light, and his father’s voice silenced. Saruman of many colors sneering as he left their home, lighting a fire on the roof. Haisel could see his back retreating as walked casually down the road, laughing bitterly. When his mind was once again under his control, Haisel stared at Brondil, clenching and unclenching his fists as if he would love very much to strangle the wizard.

Brondil watched as Haisel fell to the floor, still watching him occasionally. He noticed the question in Asëa’s eyes and he shook his head. “I don’t know why he doesn’t like me, I have never met him before. Not that I remember, anyway.” He whispered calmly. “I just have to be cautious around him, until he calms down, or until I can understand why he despises me.” He was curious about the elf’s obvious distain for him, but he tried not to think about it. He leaned forward and kissed her lovingly, holding her close to him and forgetting about the situation they had been forced into. “I am so glad I found you, Asëa.” He whispered softly, holding her in his strong embrace, kissing her passionately.

[Edited on 16/8/2005 by Frodurien]
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 16, 2005 08:48
Asëa leaned into Brondil's kiss and deepened it before pulling away.

"Brondil, how shall we get away? I don't think that walking will remove us from this place fast enough." The question seemed random, but it had popped into her head and was of some importance.

Waiting for his answer, she turned and looked at Haisel speculatively. She was curious about why he seemed to hate Brondil for she did not see what he had done to deserve such treatment. She wondered if it had something to do with her or why he had been imprisoned. I will ask. It may be something we should know before he causes trouble.

Narrowing her eyes and shifting herself a little on Brondil's lap, she said, "Haisel, is there something you need to share with us?" She hated that it sounded so accusational, but they needed to know.

[Edited on 16/8/2005 by Aranel_Toroniel]
Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 16, 2005 11:19
Haisel looked over to Asëa and back to Brondil. "Us? I have nothing to share with him." He said gesturing to Brondil. "If you think I am going to start something, you have the wrong impression. BUt I don't know how long I can hold up without ending something that should never have been started in the first place." He sneered at Brondil, but then looked away, at the opposite wall. He kept Brondil in his vision, however.

Brondil raised both his eyebrows and knew if Asëa hadn't been in his lap he would have jumped up and started a fight right then and there. He looked to the floor, wondering why the elf had said that, but not ready to forgive him. He hadn't done anything to this elf to warrant this behavior, he was sure. He pulled Asëa closer to him gently, whispering as quietly as he could in her ear.
"Perhaps he just doesn't like Wizards much." He almost chuckled at the thought, for if that were the case he should have said Haisel in fact hated all Wizards.
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 16, 2005 11:56
Asëa worried that perhaps Brondil was right. She was sure it would be a problem if he were.

So, climbing off his lap despite his protests, she began to walk towards Haisel. When Brondil grabbed her arm and tried to pull her back, she turned to him and whispered, "Please, Brondil. Let me do this. If anything happens, you are right here, my love." She said the last not because she thought Haisel would be stupid enough to try something with him there, but because she wanted to soothe his obviously bruised pride a little. She smiled and kissed him softly before turning back towards Haisel.

Sitting down next to him, she smiled and spoke despite the foul look he cast towards her, "Haisel, what do you mean you don't know how long you can hold up without ending something that should never have started in the first place?" When he said nothing, she continued, "You don't have to tell him. I would like to know, though, what has caused you to dislike him so. His safety is important to me, regardless of the fact that I know he can protect himself. So, please tell me."

She looked up towards Brondil and saw he was watching Haisel like a stallion watches a challenger. She needed to know what was going on in Haisel's mind before their wariness of each other went farther than death glares.

[Edited on 16/8/2005 by Aranel_Toroniel]
Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 16, 2005 12:23
((Man, I was going to have them duel to the death! just kidding...))

"You make it sound as if you aren't going to report to him every word I say." Haisel said, then piped up when Asëa gave him a glare that could frighten the dead. He tried to avoid the question by turning the tables on her. "Why is it that you like this fellow? Can you not see past his brainwashing? Can you not see into his heart? If you could you would stay away from him, it is not a pretty sight. Elves like you and I should be more cautious around Wizards then you would around seventy Goblins riding on Wargs. Can you not see how dangerous he is? How dangerous he can become?" Haisel's eyes clouded over and he punched his fist into the floor beside him. "How is it that you could have let him blind you?"
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 16, 2005 12:44
Asëa stared at Haisel, anger flowing threw her veins.
"He didn't send me over here! I came on my own," she hissed at him.

When he continued to insinuate terrible things about Brondil, she wanted to strangle him with her hands. Never had anyone, any elf, acted so childishly. But she knew that he was trying to avoid her question and gleened from his words something of an answer.

"I'll answer your questions and I hope then you'll answer mine. Why is it you hate him so? What has he done to you? I love Brondil for who he is; a good person in many ways. I know he would never hurt me. I have seen into his heart. He is kind and loving and loyal. He came here to save me and I see no reason to distrust him nor would I." She stopped for a moment and became angry at the worst of his questions. She looked towards Brondil for a moment before she continued. "Elves like you and I?! What makes you think that I am like you?! I do not judge people! How dangerous can he become? Please, tell me for I must have missed it...And the brainwashing too. Please tell me how he did that!" Shaking with anger, she stared at Haisel, her eyes narrowed. "I am not blind, Haisel. You are! Now answer me! What did you mean when you said that you don't know how long you can hold up without ending something that should never have started in the first place?!"She stared at him, daring him to avoid her questions and accusations.

When Brondil started to get up from the wine keg, she shook her head for him to stay. She did not want the two near each other with one acting territorial and the other acting on blind hatred. He returned to his seat, but continued to watch Haisel as though he would kill him if he lashed out in any way.

[Edited on 17/8/2005 by Aranel_Toroniel]
<< First23456Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email