Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First678910
Author Topic:
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: All Shall Fade (Still looking for new members. Please PM first.)
on: September 16, 2005 04:07
Asëa mounted Olirra and Brondil mounted behind her. As they began to leave, she heard a soft rustling in the trees above them. Looking up, she discovered the source of that sound, a great spider. Her whole body trembled for moment.

"Is something wrong?" Brondil's voice was heavy with concern.

"No. Let us leave this place quickly though. I hate spiders." She laughed softly to herself.

They continued on at a slower, but no less demanding pace; still trying to escape those who had followed, knowing that they would eventually come back for them.
Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 16, 2005 09:53
After a minute or two of keeping the steady pace, Bronil turned his attention back to Asëa. "You know, I don't like Spiders either. They give me the shivers." He chuckled, making her giggle softly.

"How does your side feel? It has been a while, and I know the spell has worn off for a long time now." He let one of his hands roam through her long golden locks.
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 16, 2005 10:10
Asëa frowned for a moment. "It hurts a little, but I will survive. We do not have the time to worry over it now." She closed her eyes for a moment, enjoying the feel of his hand in her hair and then turned a little in the saddle, so that she could see his face. Pulling him towards her with one hand, she kissed him softly. Then she settled her head against his shoulder.

They traveled on for a few more minutes in peace. She stiffened, though, when she heard the snuffling of horses. Their pursuers from before had found them again. Brondil's arm tightened around her.

Asëa listened quietly. "Brondil, I think that they have surrounded us." Her voice was shaky as was her body. "Perhaps, they are from Legolas?" Her voice was strained as she said it, but she tried desperately to cling to the hope that they may be.
Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 16, 2005 10:27
"My darling, no matter how much I want them to be from Legolas, I just don't think they are. The chance is slim to none, and if it were them, why would they not show themselves?" Brondil closed his eyes tightly for a breif moment. "I won't let them take you." He said quietly into her ear. At that moment he turned his head to the left and saw a black horse with a rider clad all in black emerge from the trees. Very soon, they were able to see their attackers all around them. "Your right, they have surrounded us." He whispered, almost jokingly, though the situation wasn't calling for it at all. He looked to Callon and nodded his head to the right. They galloped off the the right, striking at the two riders that blocked their way.

Brondil hadn't taken out his sword, but he blasted an energy source at the rider in his way, and the horse fell over, with the rider flying into the tree behind him, knocked unconscious, and almost certainly dead, as he had hit the tree at such a high speed. There was blood sapping from the back of his head, and his neck hung at a sick angle. Brondil shuddered and they moved on at a breakneck speed, with their pursuers not far behind.
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 16, 2005 10:54
Asëa looked brieflly at the dead attacker, but quickly turned away, her stomach turning violently. She was not squemish, but then again, she was never afraid and with Umion and any evil that may be involved with him, she was terrified.

She had never ridden so fast in all her life. Olirra seemed to be going faster than the wind itself. She clung to the mare's mane for dear life and Brondil held her tightly against him as though that alone would keep her safe.

It seemed that wherever they went, their enemies were not far behind them. Asëa began to fear that they would never be able to outrun them and that they would all be captured to suffer a horrible fate.
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 19, 2005 06:08
(OOC-> *knocks on computer screen* Hellooooo? Is anyone out there? Don't leave, please!!)
SylvanElf2931
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 19, 2005 09:14
(OoC-*totally forgot about this thread* I'm such an idiot, I forgot I joined this...I may try to join up again, if an opportunity comes up...sorry again, real life is being evil, and I have memory problems sometimes...)
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 20, 2005 01:35
(OOC:LOL, I haven't left, don't worry. I was just temporarily detained. Being a senior in high school sucks.)

Callon watched Brondil and Asea in disbelief. No matter how bad the situation was, they always managed to squeeze in moments to be lovey-dovey.

They didn't get far before they were attacked. After defeating a few daring riders, Callon turned to Brondil. "I sincerely hope that one of two things happen: We reach your friends quickly or you have a plan up your sleeve to get there quickly," he said with a half-joking grin.
Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 21, 2005 06:19
((You want to know what sucks? Being the assistant director, stage manager and costume designer for a production that you also have an important part in. I swear! Nobody else does anything.... I am only fifteen! ugh. I am trying so hard to get on, but I have soooo much homework, I don't really think I should have decided to take all honors classes this year, much to much homework!))

Brondil almost grinned, as he whacked a rider with his staff, successfully knocking him off his horse. The horse, however continued running beside him. "Callon, we are only three and one half hours away right now, if my memory serves me correctly, and if we slow down a bit. So, we might arrive there quicker, if we continue this pace, however I do not think the horses will be able to do it. Callon! Ride behind Verya, she is falling behind and I don't want her to be killed." Callon obliged quickly, and Brondil let his attention fall on Asëa for a moment. "Darling, breath deeply, I know it may be hard, especially for you. But now is the time to be strong, crying comes after the chase." Leaning forward, he pressed his cheek against hers. "We are so close, speed is our only hope. There are so many more of them than us." He turned just in time to avoid hitting a huge tree that had seemingly popped up on him.

Brondil turned to see Tyaro locked in a feirce battle with a huge monster of a man. He slowed for a second to let them get in front of him, and then sped up so he was on the other side of the man. He took his sword and slashed at the reins of his horse, chopping them in two. He took the small dagger attached to his thigh and stabbed it into the big man's calf, causing the man to swivel in his seat and lose his balance on his horse, giving Tyaro a chance to stab him in the side. Brondil hadn't let his daggar out of his hand, and he now had it, dripping with blood, in his hand, which meant Asëa had to handle the reins. He wiped the blood on his tunic, carefully slipping the dagger back into it's sheath and holding tightly to Asëa.
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 22, 2005 04:45
(OOC-> It's alright guys. Yes, being a HS Senior sucks. Frodurien, I feel bad for you too, but I am sure that they wouldn't have given you all that work if you couldn't do it. Besides, I sort of feel obligated to whine if no one posts for a few days. I know you are all out there though. )

Asëa knew that Brondil was right. This was not the time for her to lose it and cry. Taking the prescribed deep breaths, she calmed a little.

When Brondil was fighting the man battling Tyaro, she took the reins. Though it took little work on her part, she kept Olirra close to the other man's horse in an effort to help Brondil.

Brondil tightened his grip on Asëa, holding her as close to him as he could. She gave the reins back to her lover. Though every fiber of her being told her not to, she turned enough in the saddle to allow her to see behind them. She saw the rest of their little group riding their horses as fast as they could and the more of the enemy chasing after them.

They rode at a full out gallop for what seemed forever. When Olirra finally began to tire of the fast pace, Brondil slowed her.

"How much farther, meleth nin?" Her voice was a little shaky, but there were no tears in her eyes. She could only hear the horses of their group, but she knew that it was still possible for the enemy to cath up or even be near.
Leighlia
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 22, 2005 08:56
Zie came to and blinked away the stars in her vision during their wild ride with her head bobbing on her neck. Blinking, she she saw their attackers, those that had ridden with her after this ragtag lot of escapee's, fall one after another. Her mind spared her Captain a brief thought. If he fell and with her gone, her group would likely loose its cohesion and trail back to Umion's keep in defeat or off into the wilds rather than continue the persuit. Well, that's what Umion gets for using hired arms rather than loyal soldiers.

Attempting to move she found herself bound firmly to the horse and her elbows tied to her sides. No further escape attempt would be possible for a time. Her face ached from Callon's punch when she moved her mouth and ran her tongue over the cut on the inside of her lip. It, at least, didn't seem too bad and none of her teeth seemed to be loose. She had to give Callon credit, she thought as she spat blood into the dust. He could really pack a punch. When she tried to groan, no sound came forth and she could easily figure out why and cast a scathing glance at the wizards back.

Ropes compared to spell....she'd take the ropes. No other choice left to her, she gripped the horses ribs with her legs and lay herself low over the horses neck holding on as best she could, trying to ignore the pain in her head.

She had no idea where they were riding to, but she hoped they would get their soon. A prison cell was begining to look cheery compared to more time tied to this horse in front of Callon.
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 24, 2005 10:30
Callon galloped behind Verya, urging her horse faster. A rider suddenly came into view, coming from the side. Callon quickly drew a dagger, one of the many he had on his person at all times, and threw it expertly. The dagger found its mark in the riders throat, killing him and causing him to fall from his horse simultaneously. "That was too close," he muttered to himself. "Verya! Move it or we wil all be dead!" he shouted.

SylvanElf2931
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 24, 2005 01:45
Verya jerked slightly hearing Callon and avoided saying something cross to him, then she leaned down close to the horse's neck and muttered something softly in elvish. It seemed to help, and she was able to nudge the horse into a much faster pace. She glanced back over her shoulder at him, and looked a little smug for some reason. "That better?" she then asked him, voice loud enough to be heard over the rushing wind from their speed.

[Edited on 9/24/2005 by SylvanElf2931]
Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 25, 2005 05:42
Haisel was having a bit of a difficulty with the rider on his tail, and he had almost gotten himself seperated from the group several times. He found he had no other choice then to hopefully knock the man off his horse, as fighting him wasn't a good idea, he would have scars to prove that for years to come. He gallopd full speed at a tree and pulled away at the last minute, the rider behind him smacking full force into it. Haisel smirked and chucked a bit at how stupid that was, yet how wonderfully it had worked. He nursed his arm and rode off at break neck speed, following the noices from his group, and joining them once again.

"Actually, meleth nin, we are quite close. Because we were riding so quickly, we are a little over an hour's ride away. Excellent timing, I might add, as we should get there just before dinner, and although you may not feel like eating now, you will later, trust me." Brondil grinned at her and checked behind him, making sure they were all still following. He thanked Eru none of them had been killed, although Tyaro looked half-dead, and he had gotten himself a bit of a knife wound, but nothing fatal. Carmon looked a little scratched, but that was more from the fight with Zie then the other riders. Haisel was a bloody mess, he would need medical attention as soon as they got into the palace, and Verya looked proud, but still rather pale.

Their pursuers must have known we were drawing close to the palace, as they had left them alone, there were none in sight. Brondil took this as a cue to gradually slow their horses to a more moderate pace, a slight gallop. He pulled Asëa farther back to him and hugged her tightly. "That was close. BUt I think they have finally let us be."

Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 25, 2005 06:40
Asëa turned her head and kissed Brondil softly. She was ecstatic to think that they would be much safer soon. She had the distinct feeling that even if their enemies continued to follow them, they would not face the wardens on the borders. Their loyalty to their master only went so far.

They continued at the slightly slower pace for a while, encountering no problems.

Turning to look back at the others, she saw that Haisel was in a rather terrible state. "Brondil," she spoke softly, while facing the man she loved, "I am not so sure Haisel is going to make it to the palace healers. He is very badly wounded." Her voice was grim, though she was elated that they had managed to escape with only physical wounds rather than deaths. She leaned back into Brondil's chest and rested her head on his shoulder.

When she saw forest that she recognized, she wanted to dance. Turning quickly in the saddle and almost unseating herself so that Brondil had to quickly grab her, she pulled his head down for a passionate kiss. When he gave her a rather pleased, but very puzzled look, she said, "We are almost there. I recognize this forest!" She had rarely been so happy, but a seed set in her mind that seriously worried her. What would her 'foster brothers' feel about her involvement with Brondil? She knew that Legolas, at least, was good friends with the wizard and she had little wish of being a thorn in that friendship.
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 27, 2005 08:46
Callon began to get more than a little nervous as they neared their destination. The group he had traveled with had been more than civil, but the king and prince of Mirkwood could very well be hostile. Not that he blamed them.

He urged his horse a little faster to ride beside Verya. "How is your wound?" he asked. "Since we are near to.....wherever we are going, you'll probably recieve better medical attention than that hired healer I sent for you." He smiled at her to show he was sincere and meant no ill will.
SylvanElf2931
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 27, 2005 09:40
"It's much better, surprisingly, though it still hurts sometimes.." Verya replied in a soft voice. She managed a slight smile once he smiled at her. She shifted her attention to the forest around them after a moment, pleased to be home once again. And to think, I used to get tired of this forest...oh, how I've missed it...
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 29, 2005 11:59
"Do you know this place?" Callon asked. "I'm not very familiar with this area, being cooped up examining ne recruits at the castle most of the time. I'll be glad to just get there and be done with the journey."
SylvanElf2931
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 29, 2005 03:17
"Yes, I do...I've lived here most of my life, though it's been years now since I've been here." Verya replied, still looking around at the trees. "Many think this is such a dark place, but it has it's own beautiful quality about it.." she added, more to herself to anyone else.
Leighlia
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 30, 2005 07:36
Zie sat silently before Callon and listened to his conversation with Verya. Their persuers had fallen behind and broken off the chase. Either they had lost their captain, or this small group of theirs had crossed a new border and were nearing their destination where their persuers dare not follow.

Turning and lifting her head she looked all around her and into the dark shadows of the trees that surrounded them. These surroundings gave her a strange, unsettled feeling. The desire to be off this horse and feel the ground beneath her boots was growing in her mind until she no longer heard the words exchanged by Callon and Verya.

She began to see the advantages of living among the trees, plenty of shelter and cover. Her eyes took in the higher branches. Plenty of vantage points. The skin on the back of her neck tingled and a shiver ran down her spin, causing her to shift in the saddle and tug at her bonds. She felt as if eyes were bearing down on her from the shadows and the trees.

'Must have hit me harder than I thought.' She thought rolling her aching shoulders. 'My mind is running away with itself.' Though she didn't like the idea of rotting in a prison constructed by these people, forced to endure who knew what in payment for her actions...even though her part in all of this had been rather small....

Her mind was unable to finish a thought, she was distracted by the trees and the feeling that was growing in her chest as they rode on, closer to their destination. Again she tugged against her bonds, her eyes on the trees. What was happening to her? This growing sense of unease in her breast was nothing like she had ever felt before. Her head pounded and her eyes clouded. Blinking she shook her head, trying to clear her vision.

A line of people, on horses and on foot approached them from ahead, making their way down the path toward them. Their pace was leisurely, unhurried. They did not stop and question their small group as they began to pass one another, nor did they hail or give sign that they saw them at all. Turning her head she saw that those in her group paid these others no mind at all. Looking at them that passed she saw that the shadows around them were diffrent. No, not shadows, brightness...a brightness among the dark, as if they walked in a diffrent frame of the day than what she were riding now.

Opening her mouth to speak, to ask Callon what it was she was seeing, she froze as the eyes of a young female elf astride a magnificent white horse met hers. Walking beside her was a tall male who was speaking gently to her. His words met Zie's ears like an echo in her mind. "Do not fear my love. Our little one will find peace in the lands across the sea. When this trouble is ended I will come and join you both there."

The female's eyes dropped to the small bundle that was cradled in her arms as she passed. "Faerelin and I will wait for you there." Were her soft, answering words. Turning Zie, strained against her bonds, tried to follow them with her eyes, but Callon was in the way and she pushed her shoulder back into him in an attempt to get him to move. She opened her mouth to call after them, but no sound came out. It did not matter, for when she looked back over Callons shoulder, they were gone.

Turning in her seat she dropping her eyes to her bound fists and did not see them or the purple color they were taking on against her straining. What was it she would have called to them? She did not know. She did not know either of them, so why should she care what their destination was. Looking up again her eyes looked to the ground and saw no mark of horse hoof or boot in the dirt of the path going in the opposite direction and she became very still in her seat, half leaning back against Callon.

Such things she had seen before, experienced before, but never with her waking mind. The pounding in her head reassurted itself and she leaned forward again as she fought against the inexplicable desire to weep. Where was the battle hardened fighter, the unfeeling, immovable tracker? Why suddenly did she feel like a little girl, lost in the darkness with no hope of being found.

[Edited on 30/9/2005 by Leighlia]
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 30, 2005 03:12
Callon noticed his captive glancing around. "Do you see something? I hope it's not someone waiting to shoot us in the back."
Leighlia
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 30, 2005 06:55
She opened her mouth to speak, to answer Callon, but she was still bound by the spell of silence. What could she tell him anyway that would be believed. Did she really believe it or had it merely been a figment of her own imagination? She shook her head in answer to his question as she turned again, looking backwards down the path behind them, over his shoulder one last time before turning her gaze forward again.
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 01, 2005 09:22
"Oops, forgot about that. Since we're far from your cronies, it won't make much difference if you do scream. Perhaps the spell will wear off soon. What you saw, there wasn't anyone there, was there? Or perhaps was it a vision that elves are so gifted with? If you are an elf, anyways."
Leighlia
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 02, 2005 09:29
"I am no Elf." Would have been her rather dry reply, but she could say nothing. So she meerly sighed heavily instead and sat stiff shouldered, leaning forward slightly so as to not have to touch him any more than necessary. Although she could do nothing about his legs against hers as they rode.

What was it that she saw? Who were they and why would she see them? Her previous visions had always been of her brothers...images, forgotten memories of the past more so than visions, and then she had usually been asleep. Rolling her head on her shoulders to try to loosen some of the stiffness, she pushed it out of her mind and decided to pay the incident no more thought.
Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 03, 2005 07:35
"Well, my love, we are almost there, of course you would recognize it. Haisel's wounds are really only skin deep. I think he will be fine. He may be a little uncomfortable right now, but he shall be fine." Brondil hugged Asëa tightly and kissed her neck softly. Smiling as it made her wriggle. He automatically picked up speed, for they were ten minutes from there destination. He wanted badly to gallop, but he didn't think the others would like that very much. He turned and smiled brightly to the others. "Asëa, we really are almost there!" He was ecstatic. He turned her around and kissed her deeply, but something was there that was making her hesitate so he stopped. "What's wrong, meleth nin?"
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 03, 2005 12:35
Asëa worried her lip and looked away from Brondil's concerned expression. For a long moment, she said nothing and when she did finally speak, her voice was soft.

"Brondil, I-" She stopped for a moment and let out a breath in a whoosh. "I know that you are good friends with Legolas. I- I don't want to be a wedge in that." She slowly raised her gaze to Brondil's and he had a perplexed look on his face. "I-I....What if he becomes upset about this?" She gestured to them and looked away from him into the trees of Mirkwood. She was as afraid to meet up with Legolas and others she knew as she was excited.
Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 04, 2005 08:09
Brondil stared ahead of them for what seemed to be several minutes. "Legolas is one of them most understanding elves I have ever met. He would not object, he'll see our love is strong and true. If he is anything like I know him to be, he won't interfere. But, meleth nin, I can see this is bigger than that. Is it your friends, your family? We can work through this, and take things as they come." He took her placed his hand on her cheek. "I love you, and I care about you more than anything else. Please, don't make things bigger than they are. I'm sure someone will disagree, but we will leave it to chance. It really comes down to what you and I think. Do you think there is something wrong with us being together?"
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 04, 2005 10:41
Asëa let out the breath that she had not realized she was holding and turned forward again. She leaned back into Brondil and, feeling a need for it, wrapped his arms around her. Automatically, he tightened his hold on her.

"Meleth nin, I have no family to be concerned about this. My parents and sister have gone from this land. My brothers are missing." Her voice hitched at the last part and tears came to her eyes. She tried to force them away, but they slowly slid down her cheeks. She turned and burrowed her head into his chest, wrapping her arms around him. "There is nothing wrong with our being together. No...I love you too much for it to be wrong. I'm just- I am just feeling a little overwhelmed by everything." Her voice was soft and she was sniffling from her tears. She took his free hand and gently kissed the palm. "I love you, Brondil."
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 05, 2005 01:57
Callon urged his horse forward to catch up with Brondil, Verya not far behind. "So, are we finally getting close? That'd be great, because I'm sure we could all have a break and the horses too. And some of us," gesturing to the wounded,"need medical help. I hope this Legolas fellow is decent."
Leighlia
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 07, 2005 05:00
Zie looked at Brondil and Asëa when Callon rode up next to them. She could not help but frown at them. The two of them caught every opportunity, even during their chase, to touch or kiss one another or whisper endearments. She sighed hard and looked away from them in disgust, shaking her head.

A rude statement was foremost in her mind about them seeking privacy for such intimacy, but deep inside a seed of jealousy was planted. Never had she desired another as these two seem to do and the likelyhood of it ever happening was seemingly slim. She has known love in her life, but not like theirs.

Her mind turned to her adoptive brothers, one in particular. Faro had been her light, her life. She had been there when he entered the world, had help raise him and had loved him more than any other. And she had been pinned under her fallen horse only feet from him and unable to interfere when he departed this world. An age has passed since she lost him and the memory of it still pained her heart.

She cleared her throat several times finding that her sounds were returning, though slowly, and blinked quickly against the tears that threatened to fall. Such memories always affected her so and she pushed them away from her mind, bending her head to wipe her eyes on her sleeve and refusing to look over at the two lovers. Even as the spell seemed to be dissipating she remained silent. She had nothing to say to any of them. She would be sitting in a cell soon enough...and out of this cursed saddle.
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 07, 2005 12:59
"Mind-boggling, isn't it?" Callon said to Zie. "No matter how much danger, they always manage to find time to pay close attention to each other's faces. I find the whole thing rather distasteful, the least they could do is wait till they can get a little privacy. But, at the same time, don't you feel just a little bit jealous?"
Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 08, 2005 05:47
"Aren't we all?" Brondil smiled, sadly. "I love you too, my dear." He kissed her forhead, moving his free hand from her grasp and wiping away her tears. "I can't imagine life without you, now that I found you. I wouldn't feel so fulfilled. I guess I always wanted someone to love, in the deepest depth of my heart. You've filled that role and now, now I need you." He hugged her tightly and didn't let go for a while, as if he were afraid that she would slip away. He finally let go, he pointed to the castle, which was now visible. "We are here, my darling. You are home." Olirra picked up speed on her own, and it made him smile.

"Do you see it?" Brondil called out to Callon, who, he noticed, had his eyes transfixed on it. "We are finally here." He was calm, and yet something inside of him was stirring. Was it fear?
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 09, 2005 03:34
"Mmm. Home." Asëa smiled. She didn't think that she had ever been so happy to be home.

Leaning back against Brondil, she breathed a small sigh of relief. "I think that I have never seen such a beautiful or welcome sight." She gave a breathy laugh, but stopped when Brondil neither spoke nor returned her happy humor.

Turning carefully, she looked at him and frowned; to all outward appearances, he was calm, but she knew him. His gaze was fixed on Mirkwood Palace and unmoving. He shifted somewhat uneasily behind her. She could hear a slight increase in his breathing and she saw something in his eyes that unsettled her...perhaps fear?

"Brondil, is something wrong?" She spoke softly as Callon and Zie were nearby. She smiled at them and turned forward to wait for his answer.

[Edited on 9/10/2005 by Aranel_Toroniel]

[Edited on 9/10/2005 by Aranel_Toroniel]
Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 10, 2005 10:40
"Not really, I was thinking about what we were just talking about." Brondil answered, and he grinned slightly. "I need to listen to my own advice." He ran his hands through her hair and she turned around. He pulled her towards him and hugged her tightly. When they approached the gates, the guard nodded to him and he smiled as the gate opened.

"I'd like to speak with Legolas, where is he?" Brondil asked the Elf.
"Dinner is being set. Get yourselves tidy and then meet him in the Great Hall."
"Thank you, sir." Brondil said as he started Olirra up again.
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 10, 2005 11:29
"From the frying pan into the fire,"Callon muttered. "I hope this Legolas fellow doesn't mind the likes of me,"he told Brondil. "Or her," gesturing to Zie.
<< First678910
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email