Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Council Member
Send Message
Post OOC for 'The Reunion'
on: October 02, 2005 12:30
This is our OOC for The Reunion.

Our story is an outlet for the writings of people of a certain age. Fans over Forty. As stated in the story thread, should there be the need for further writers, we will make an announcement here. Thank you for understanding. :love:

So we are off and running. :love:

[Edited on 12/10/2005 by Rosearialelven]
balrog
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: OOC for 'The Reunion'
on: October 03, 2005 06:19
HI everyone:

I think we did fantastic on our first RP for the Reunion.

I had such a great time, even if i was the last person to join the group. :disco:

I hope to see everyone there in Annúminas in 2 weeks.

namarie
brandywine
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 11, 2005 06:11
Hey Everyone,
I just wanted you all to know I am here and still alive. I haven't been online for a fun since we did our last post. Been doing lots of work though. Rose-I did send the post on. I don't have it anymore though I did save it. I forgot to look to see when to post our personal threads. I'll get it up ASAP.
Gabs
scots56
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 16, 2005 03:40
The RP was received this morning--Sunday--edited, and posted. It looks absolutely wonderful 'ifn I do say so myself. See you all this afternoon.
Elf/Rían
brandywine
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 16, 2005 10:39
Great time today everyone!
Our next meeting is Sunday Nov. 6 at the usual time.
Edit order shows Elfstan, Kain, Gabby, Janell, Tanzy as the order.
This is a great story and I'm honored to be working with you all on it.

Gabby
scots56
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 30, 2005 10:15
Hi, All!
Just checking in to see what's what. I'm planning on being there with bells on next Sunday. Looking forward to it! Are we to do individual posts if the RP gets posted before then?
Sees ya!
Elfstan/Rían
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 31, 2005 03:00
Sunday November 6 is the next RP Session, girls. :hug:

Elfstan: The idea was to do some individual posts, following our last RP, but it's not desperate should Tanzy have been tied up. *looks round for Rian* 'Have to keep an eye on pesky Elves!! Tying up pretty Hobbits.' He he he!!

We can easily move on from where we left off.

Real life can raise its ugly head at any time, as we all know.

Hugs to everyone and see you all on Sunday. :love:

Rose/Káin
brandywine
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 02, 2005 11:37
I too am planning to be a t the Nov 6 meeting with Bells on. Don't know how that will work. Lots to do this weekend so we will probably stay at home and try heading out on an adventure another weekend soon.

Hoping to find Gabby something to do but have been going back and forth with my ideas. Don't know if I want him off on a meander or contemplating his life in the barracks. Working on it.

Can't wait to see you all online again.

Loves to you
Gabby
balrog
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 03, 2005 08:19
Hi y'all.

I, too, will be there with bells on my toes and a bone in my nose, ho ho. Sorry Christmas season is upon us.

I have the day off, yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can sleep in.

See all of you there on sunday.
brandywine
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 20, 2005 11:52
Ladies,
We are just wrapping up today's RP as I write. We will meet again on Decmeber 4, usual time. Does that work for everyone?
Thanks for being such great friends!
Love ya bunches,
Brandywine
scots56
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 21, 2005 02:17
I will be planning on it. I'm sorry that I had to peel out of the RP so early. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you did after I left because it was great what we did beforehand!

See you all in the funny papers!
Elfstan/Rían
brandywine
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 27, 2005 10:39
Hello Ladies,
I said I'd be a pest about our writing assignment and so I am. Are you working on it? Hope to see it soon.
Gabs

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. We Americans had a nice little holiday out of it. I personally was glad of the five days off and am completely dreading rising at 6:30 tommorrow morning to go to work. I love my job but I also love my sleep.
LOL

I'll be waiting!!!!
:love:
scots56
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 27, 2005 12:15
Hidey Ho!
I too survived the vacation. It was "interesting" to be sure. I wasn't online much at all as I had company time and time again. But all's quiet on the Western Front now. Ahhhh, blessed peace. We take it all to much for granted.

We went to Goblet of Fire this afternoon. I'm thinking that I need to take Mom and Rachel and the three of us go this Wednesday afternoon just for grins and giggles. Good movie!

The weather is about to turn today. While we were eating, thunder, lightning, and a major downpour followed us into the restaurant. It's raining still. Then later it's supposed to get cold and the rain turn to snow and ick. I am SO glad it's not my turn to drive this week.

Well, as this has had *absolutely* nothing to do with the RP, I'll just interject a bit to say that I'm looking forward to seeing it as well.

Take care:
:hug: Belle
:hug: Gabby
:hug: Tanzy
:hug: Janell
:hug: Káin
balrog
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 02, 2005 07:37
Hi everyone.

Just to let you know that we have an RP on Sunday. Hope everyone will be there. I have my thinking cap on but not too tight.

Hope you all can make it.

See you online on Sunday.

scots56
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 04, 2005 11:51
:cheers: Máravë omentaina!

Good times today, ladies, good times.

The date for our next meeting will be Sunday, December 18th.

The editing order this go-round is:
:disco: Gabby
:rolling: Janell
:love: Tanzy
:dizzy: Elfstan
:cheers: Káin
:angel: Belle

See you all on the 18th but hopefully before! Take good care.
scots56
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 18, 2005 01:08
Such a good time today, Ladies! Can we brawl, or can we brawl? Here is the editing order for this go-round:

Editing Order Week 6
Belle
Gabby
Janell
Tanzy
Elfstan
Káin

:rolling: We are planning on the next RP session being January 8th. Same Bat time, same Bat channel!

:disco: Don't forget that The Reunion New Year's Eve bash will start at midnight Káin's time. Be ready for some fun!
brandywine
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 29, 2005 12:59
Ladies,
Just finished reading the last post at the Prancing Pony and I must say I think it's some of the best work we have ever done. I'm so glad that it went up while I was online to read it.

I could picture this so well, and laughed my head off. Needed that!

Can't wait to talk with you all again at our next meeting.

Gabby
balrog
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 29, 2005 06:53
Hi.

Just finding out if we are still getting together for Saturday night to bring in the New Year from afar?

If we are could you please post here. Thanks.

brandywine
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 29, 2005 11:46
Hi Balrog and all,
I am planning to be here for Saturday. I may be in and out for awhile and not sure if I'll be up at midnight my time but I should be able to get here for everyone else's Happy New Year. See you there.

Gabs
scots56
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 30, 2005 03:57
Hey! I'm going to be in and out as well. We've been invited to some dear friends for a brief New Year's Eve get together. As Brian has to work the next day early, it will be an early night and I'll be back. Plus I'll be there to start wishing Káin a Happy New Year!

Sees ya all!

Elf
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 30, 2005 07:18
I thought the RP pretty stupendous too, Gabs. :love: We rock. Lol!!

I'll be starting the ball rolling on New Year's Eve and will hang around, maybe nodding off here and there. Lol. But one way or another I'm sure we'll manage to wish each other all the very best, even if we don't actually make it for the chimes. And we can always be online New Year's Day, when we are compus mentus.

:hug:s to all. :love:
bellemaine
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 30, 2005 11:48
Dear Fellow Adventurers:

First off, I want to thank all of you for your cards, gifts, and good wishes, and next I want to apologize for not acknowledging them earlier. I had saved up the things you sent me to open on Christmas Day.

On that day, however, the gel inside my right eye pulled away from its moorings, and there was a small amount of bleeding. The vision in this eye is hosed. It is like looking through tapioca pudding with a big green jellyfish swimming in it. I can still see out of my left eye, but it is a strain to read, work on the computer, drive, etc.

The doctors say I won't need surgery unless the retina detaches. So far, so good! Eventually, the floaters inside my eye are supposed to drop below the level of vision and my sight in that eye will clear up. It isn't painful, but right now it is a nuisance, and both eyes tire easily.

I will be online as much as possible, but please forgive me if I have to stop because of eyestrain.

With best wishes for the new year,

Belle
brandywine
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 21, 2006 05:11
Hello all you divine ladies.
I haven't been able to catch anyone online lately and as I left the last RP before we had put on the finshing touches I didn't know when we had decided to meet again. Could someone please let me know?
Things are going well here in Idaho. Busy as heck but a good busy. Nothing I won't survive at any rate.
Would love to hear from anyone/everyone.
Hugs,
Gabby
scots56
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 22, 2006 05:11
:disco: Hello from the wastelands! I will be online this afternoon. It's my understanding that that we have an RP this afternoon. So before that I"ll be grocery shopping (our weekly "date") and doing laundry so I can concentrate. My mind doesn't feel so mushy today. Maybe I can write something decent. Has anyone seen the RP from last time? I was supposed to post it, but I haven't seen it as of yet.

Love you all!
Elfstan/Rían
brandywine
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 28, 2006 04:55
Hello Ladies,
Today is January 28 and the day is nearly done. I haven't seen any of you (except Tanzy) online this week and I have missed you. I just wanted to tell you hello and that you are loved.
Life is good. The two boxes of books that were in my classroom are now in the hands of our very capable librarian, my lesson plans are ready and the copies are in the slots for the correct days, my grading is done, the book orders are ordered and on Monday I can begin next week's lesson plans already. Yahoo!

Love ya all,
:heart: Brandywine
scots56
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 29, 2006 04:13
Hey, Teach!
I can so totally relate! The next couple of months are going to be interesting teaching-wise; especially the week of Valentine's Day. The 13th I'm at an all day workshop, then there's a party at school on the 14th, then the 15th I'll be gone all day working at the Spelling Bee, then I'm at school on the 16th, then gone again on the 17th to a math assessment all day workshop. I will then collapse. I'm going to try to start this week getting about three weeks of lesson plans done in preparation for the crazy week. Of course, that doesn't count the evening classes that are starting for this grant that I'm a part of. Hmmmmm I may have a few bald patches after the month I'm going to have! ROFL

Rose, your birthday sounded lovely. The only other wish that I could have for you is that we all would have been there to help you celebrate! Know that we were there with you in spirit!

As for chatting online Gabs, what time are you usually on? It's been pretty hit-and-miss for me lately being online. RL keeps getting in the way of the "important" things. :cry:

I was awakened this morning by the birds singing outside my window. Birds! Do the silly things not realize that it's only the end of January even though it feels like the end of March? We got a small thunderstorm yesterday with a half an inch of rain which was greatly appreciated. Even though techincally it should have been snow and/or ice. We are SO going to get hammered in March, I just know it.

Well, this has just been pretty random...not really anything to say; just checking in to tell you that I am alive and doing well. Take care, all!
Elf/Rían
scots56
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 05, 2006 06:03
Hey, Ladies,

I'm sending this to both your e-mails and the OoC. Doug's had a heck of a week and wants really badly to "get outta Dodge", so we're heading to the hinter lands. Where, I don't know, I just know he is antsy to go. So would you guys write for Elfy and Rian? I'll fill in and whatnot if that's okay. If you want them to be quiet today, that's fine as well.

:hug: I'll miss you all today. Have fun!

Elf

Editing Order Week 2
Elfstan
Káin
Belle
Gabby
Janell
Tanzy (Who posts this week)
balrog
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 05, 2006 02:00
Hi everyone. I would like to thank Eflstan for putting up the editing list. That was great.

We did a good job of today's RP especially when we got going. :disco:

I, however, have the next RP date, Feb. 19.

I hope the RP gets to be posted before we resume again.

namarie
scots56
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 05, 2006 03:02
:cry::cry::cry:I am really sorry I missed the fun! You have NO idea how sorry I am! The spousal unit was at my elbow chomping at the bit to do taxes, so I am also sorry that I logged off so quicky. Needless to say, I have a rip-roaring headache and my stomach is in knots. I hate tax time. Plus the fact that I kept thinking, "I want to play with you guys, I DO NOT want to be doing this!!!"

I am looking forward to seeing the RP though. Did you use Rian and Elfy or were they quiet on this go-round? It's fine either way you chose to go. Talk to you all later in the week...I hope.

:hug:
bellemaine
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 19, 2006 08:08
Dear Fellow-Travellers,

Apologies for begging off of today's RP. This cold/bronchitis/asthma/whatever the ruddy h--- it is, has got me good. I coughed so hard last night that I pushed a rib out of place, and the chills have come back this morning. I need to rest.

Please leave a place for the Istar, and/or use Belle as needed. I trust you all with her character.

Hugs,

SusanT/Belle
brandywine
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 19, 2006 06:04
Dearest of Istars,
We did not RP today as we were missing both you and Tanzywood. I called her and she said she was online but could find none of us there. Orcses again? cos we were all there. One never knows. Sorry you have caught this mega bug that's going around. It's out here too. I have had four students so bad that they've missed a week of school each and had to see a doctor. They still come back coughing and hacking. Thank goodness for a four day weekend to free the place and the wee ones of the germs. I sanitized the classroom after they left on Thursday. Hope that helps. As for me, I think I must be immune (knocks wood). You get better. the plan is to RP next weekend. Hope to see you there.
Hugs,
Gabby
scots56
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2006 02:20
Hello all!
We were missing some of our fellow travelers and RL happened to get in the way for others, so we decided to put off the RP until next Sunday. Same time, same station! See you then!
scots56
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 26, 2006 12:47
Good times, today! Of course, the times are always good when we're together. One thing though, we didn't set a date for the next RP. As we have this one to edit and get up, then small group/individual posts to do, when do you think a good time would be? We do need to give ourselves adequate time to do them justice.

Hugs to you all.
Elf
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 26, 2006 02:12
Seems you all had a good time today. So sorry, again, for not being there. :cry:

I'll look forward to reading the RP and adding some stuff for Káin, if and where it is appropriate.

So we are doing individual posts after the RP of today has been edited and posted. I really am looking forward to reading it now, sounds as though you have moved on apace.

Hugs

Rose/Káin
balrog
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 26, 2006 02:37
Hi gang. :wave:

I loved the RP we did today. No we did not pick a date but anytime is good for me. Just let me know

Buy the way, I send all you ladies a map of ME. This is just the places we are travelling to: Bree to MarshWaters to Rivendell. You will also notice I put a mileage thing at the bottom. It is in accordance with the map.

Hope you like the map. :disco:

See you all back online someday.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email