Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
swabby
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Fans over Forty ~ Part IV
on: October 13, 2005 09:07
I went and checked out those member's pictures and found pics of Belle and Rose. Belle was all dressed up in two different elvish-looking outfits and she looked just like an Elvish queen, and Rose is A sultry, dark-haired beauty! Really, they both look great.
HeriTavaril
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 13, 2005 11:38
Quote "Great comment on A History of Violence, HT. I wholeheartedly agree. Isn't he one fantastic man?????"

He is indeed wonderful but I suppose if we are going to discuss Viggo or his films we should be in another thread? I will pop over to the other forums to see if anyone is discussing this there. FOF is the thread I come to most often - soes anyone know if its the largest?

Regards

HT
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 13, 2005 01:08
Haven't seen A History of Violence, yet, but it's on my list.

I don't know if FoF is the largest thread, HT, but it's the best.

Well I am off to the Land of Nod. :yawn:

*wave* Rose
Miththoliel
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 13, 2005 01:13
Swabby, I love your idea about the pics...so much easier to remember and associate when we have a face to go with the name. Although I can understand if some would feel hesitant and for those who do I just want to add a thought that true beauty is in the inside I'm going to try & post one either today or tomorrow, depending on how easy it goes.

HT, there is a large thread about Viggo in the Casting Forum. I'm not sure how to post the link but it's easy to find and there has been much recent discussion about History of Violence. Hubby & I plan to go see it next Monday...YEAH! (Although I'll have to keep some thoughts to myself LOL:evil::love: )

Take care all & have a blessed day!
Na-den pedim ad,
Susie
MinasTirithMS
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 13, 2005 04:05
The Viggo thread is the other place I hang out, besides here, HT. You may see some other "familiar faces."

Speaking of faces, I kinda like the idea of posting our pics. Hope there are some step by step guidelines to follow for this technologically challanged grandmother. I wield a sword, not a mouse!!

MT
awelyn418
Prancing Pony Moderator, Realm Head of Lórien & Grandmother who loves Tolkien
Send Message
on: October 13, 2005 05:30
MTMS,
I to am challenged in that area. I would need help. I am a little hesitant but I guess like Garfield the cat says he is not overweight he is just under tall and that is me under tall. I am willing but I will need help .
Awelyn 418 :twitch:
Old_Tom_Bombadil
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 13, 2005 07:15
I went and checked out those member's pictures and found pics of Belle and Rose. Belle was all dressed up in two different elvish-looking outfits and she looked just like an Elvish queen, and Rose is A sultry, dark-haired beauty! Really, they both look great.
Belle does indeed appear to be an Elven Queen. Perhaps she's a Noble member of Master Elrond Half-elven's household? And is Rose one of the Dúnedain? I think I detect the air of Númenor from afar.

I submitted four images of Old Tom in costume. I'm sure that some other folks want to see what Tom Bombadil really looks like.

I am a little hesitant but I guess like Garfield the cat says he is not overweight he is just under tall and that is me under tall.
I resemble that remark!

It's not a coincidence that I dress as Bombadil rather than one of the Fair Folk, a Dúnedain ranger, or one of the (tall) sons of Eorl.

[Edited on 10/14/2005 by Old_Tom_Bombadil]

[Edited on 10/14/2005 by Old_Tom_Bombadil]
NenyaGold
Legend of Lothlórien & Head Chocolate Thingywidget of Yavanna
Send Message
on: October 13, 2005 07:18
It's quite easy to upload a photo of yourself to the Gallery. Even for sword-weilding granny's...

If you click the *Gallery* link above, where it says My Account | Elrond's Library | Last Homely House | Gallery, then click *Submit Media*, you will find the guidelines for uploading photos. One of the most important things is, in this case, size does matter. They may not be wider than 600 pixels and must be in jpg format.

It might take a day or two or sometimes even a week for it to finally be uploaded since the Gallery Admins view every photo before it is uploaded.

If any of you need help with sizing the photos, or with the upload instructions, please PM me. I'm glad to help.

[Edited on 10/14/2005 by NenyaGold]
awelyn418
Send Message
on: October 14, 2005 03:17
Hi everybody,
Nenya Gold also has her picture there in Gallery. Swabby, she looks like a ranger. She has a sword. It is a great picture . Check it out if you have not seen it. Nenya is going to help me send a picture there but sometimes it takes a couple of days they said.
Well, here we are at another Friday. I saw my brother last night . He was on a visit from Chicago. I was showing him some LOTR drawings I have and he loved them. My oldest sister was saying things like what is a hobbit? She was totally lost. She has never seen the movies or read the book. Hmm maybe someone else I can introduce to Tolkien.
I have got to run and go to work. Have a great Friday and to my friends where it is Saturday have a great Saturday.
Awelyn 418
swabby
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 14, 2005 03:54
Wow, my verbal acuity pales in comparison to that of old Tom. Would it be too much of A cliche' to say "silver-tongued"?
As for the uploading of A photo, I have experienced intense pain and suffering over that "simple" chore. It is easy for those who know how to do it, I'm sure. For those unfortunate souls such as I, who did not grow up in the shadow of A monitor and keyboard, (or take the time to be re-programed in the art of it's operation) it is as easy as brain surgery. I may be able to do it, but only because I've done it with A few of my drawings. I would rather take A slide down A fifty foot razorblade into A tub of alcohol and then crawl ten miles on my hands and knees over broken glass than to have to ask my "pitbull with lipstick" spousal unit for help. (She knows how) I tried to do it over and over one day untill I actually made myself sick and had to go to bed. I'm serious.
I am pretty good at doing things that can be understood by using logic and by studying it's parts. Computors aren't like that at all. To borrow from A certain Rohan King A bit, "No, we cannot, (defeat them) but we'll face them in battle nonetheless". That's how it is with me and PC's. Give me A fifty year-old motorcycle that won't start, and I can fix that. swabby
NenyaGold
Send Message
on: October 14, 2005 04:39
Awww, thanks for the compliments, awelyn! There is a long drawn out description of how I made my Ranger outfit in my CoE Website. It was a true labor of love that I created specifically for CoE's LotR Party in December of 2003. You can find the photos here, at my main page, then click *My CoE Return of the King Outfit* for before, after and during the progress photos.

Swabby, although I didn't grow up with a computer, like most of us in this thread, I have learned to love them and work with them, considering they have been my a large part of my work life since they were brought into the office environment.

And being a photographer, it is a wonderful tool for creating much better finished photos - Photoshop Elements is just like Ansel's darkroom only without the chemicals and drying time...

But the rest of you shouldn't be put off by Swabby's fear. If I can teach my 82 year old Father-in-law how to use Powerpoint (over the phone at that), AND teach my 78 year old mother how to go from a 20 year old boot-from-a-floppy computer to Word in Windows, and she hasn't killed me yet, then I think I might be able to help most anyone decipher the subtleness of this fascinating machine. Don't hesitate to ask, OK? :love:
Neenime
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 14, 2005 06:46
OK, I'm going to bite the bullet, make a sacrifice to the gods of computer-land and try to upload a photo. Have to wait until the weekend when I have sufficient time to curse, retry and consult my resident guru (my spousal unit also).
“Some believe it is only great power that can hold evil in check. But that is not what I have found. I have found that it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love. " Gandalf
swabby
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 14, 2005 08:32
It is not my intention to discourage anyone from uploading there picture, but rather the opposite. I don't fear trying to do something that I don't understand, either. I have spent many hours doing just that. My spousal unit, like NenyaGold, is A long-time office-worker type who has been using computors for years and therefore has become quite comfortable with them. I, on the other hand, am like someone from another planet who is trying to learn how to make A hamburger and I don't know what meat is. I don't know what A bun is. I don't know what cooking is and I don't know what eating is because I don't have any teeth and I absorb my nutrients through my skin back on my home planet. The instructions for uploading pictures here at CoE are not set up for someone like me. There is no way for you to double-check to see if you did it right or if you flubbed it. You have to wait for the volunteer to either post your pictures, which you will see magically appear one day------- or not. If you get tired of waiting to hear something and write A PM inquiring about your status, you may (As I did) get A message back telling you to be patient and please don't pester. I waited about A week once without hearing anything, wrote A slightly irritated-sounding PM and got A message back two or three days later from A very sweet, nice person who appoligized for the delay, (I think she said her college studies had tied her up) which made me feel like I was the South end of A Northbound horse. Now I don't think I'd pester them, no matter what. After A week of waiting, I'll just try to send them again and hope for the best.
A person can learn three chords on the guitar fairly easily, and then start playing country and western music. But if, one day, she finds herself on stage with Eric Clapton and he wants her to trade licks with him on "Layla", she's going to be in A world of hurt. Likewise, I can turn this PC on and surf the net. I can send and receive E-mail. I can do A few other simple tasks if the instructions for doing so are written so A creature from Moronica Minor can understand. I can't do much else, at least not yet.
I attempted to upload three pictures of myself earlier today. swabby
Miththoliel
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 14, 2005 11:58
Can't wait to see all these pictures. Hopefully I did it right, although wondering if they may have been too wide. What happens if they are too wide and rejected, NenyaGold?
I looked at the file size but forgot to check the width and not exactly sure if I'm looking at the right thing. Meanwhile, will work on trying to make some smaller just in case. This will be so fun seeing everyone's faces! Don't worry, Swabby, you will get it. Just be thankful for todays computers, the old ones were really much more difficult to use and understand. But then we all have things that come more easily to us than others. Learning to play guitar would take me a lifetime and probably just be ear splitting and not jolly or soothing music!

Meanwhile, it's a beautiful day here and hope you all have one wherever you are! Here's another recent poem I wrote:

Dream MESH

Morning flowers dance
through meadow and stream
wind whispers softly
why dare we to dream.

Emerald forest delight
cool sweet scent stays
up branching tree tops
reminiscent of faraway days.

Sun setting upon the water
glimmering specks of gold
reds and purples glory
fades watching night unfold.

Hands uplift and touch the stars
magnificent their light
glimmering magic beheld
wide expanse of night.
(10/2/2005)

Cuio mae!
Susie
NenyaGold
Send Message
on: October 14, 2005 12:41
Miththoliel, the admins will usually let you know if and when they reject photos.

And I neglected to read another important size requirement :

10.2. Make sure it's not larger than 100 KB in size. That can cause dial-up users to give up looking at your work before it loads!

Awelyn, I'm off to resize yours and I'll send it back to you. Hopefully you haven't tried to upload it yet. But you have... We'll wait to see if it is rejected or not before sending the other one... but it will be available in case you need it.

Sorry for the missing information.

swabby, I agree with what you are saying, especially the part about being on stage with Eric Clapton! *sigh* *swoon* end of fangirl silliness... But especially when he sings Layla, the original, not the toned down version...

awelyn418
Send Message
on: October 14, 2005 01:03
I did upload it but it did not say it rejected it. It said we have received your submission. Well, I have to go get ready I am going out with my husband. That has not happened in a long time. I know it is silly but I am a little excited. Have a great night.
Awelyn
Miththoliel
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 14, 2005 07:01
Thanks NenyaGold for the info. My photos were under the 100 KB, just maybe a tad too wide. So will wait and see what the admins say.

Awelyn, that sounds like fun, can certainly relate. Kids grow up and we have freedom but end up staying home more, kind of ironic but actually not so bad. And a night out is so appreciated and special when you haven't done so in a while. My hubby is sound asleep as he is working weekends right now. So guess I'll have to spend the evening with our favorite ranger :love: :naughty: Perhaps his sweet voice will drown out the snoring, lol. :dizzy: Never tire of watching Viggo :heart: or watching/reading LOTR.
swabby
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 15, 2005 03:28
I was thinking about what it means to me to have A face to go with A name here at FoF and I concluded that it really wasn't very important at all. In some ways, it is better that we know one another only through the words we have written. People often make judgements about others based soley on their appearence. What if it turned out that one of us was grossly disfigured like the elephant man? Would we treat them any different, once we knew that the beautiful mind we had come to know was housed in A hideous container? I don't think any of us would. I have come to believe that we "oldies" here are A mature, loving group of folks who look for true beauty and not just that which is on the surface.
When I was A young man in the Navy, I remember seeing this older, higher-ranking man who seemed to have A permanent scowl on his face, and I thought to myself "Boy, I'd hate to have to work for that sour-puss". As luck would have it, I did end up working for him, and you know what? He was one of the easiest-going, most laid back people I'd ever met. I had judged him completely wrong based on his appearence.
I know that women, generally speaking, are more concerned for, and sensitive about, their appearence than men. I'm also sure that that is because our male-dominated society has laid that burden on women. Many, perhaps most of us men continue to see you ladies as "sex objects". I'm sorry, but I think our male brains are hard-wired that way. I've had to severely scold myself and slap me around in an effort to make me quit doing that. I know it's wrong of me to think like that, and now at 57 years old I think I'm finally making A little progress. I would never have considered voting for A female President 30 years ago, but now I'm completely comfortable with that idea.
The truth of the matter is that I want to see what my friends here at FoF look like. It will help me to sort you out in the very visually-oriented big grey walnut between my ears. If any of you have no chin or have too many chins, it's not going to matter to me, I promise. Swabby

Oh, I forgot to comment on Mith's beautiful poem. We surely have some very talented folks here, don't we? Well Done, Mith!

[Edited on 15/10/2005 by swabby]
scots56
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 15, 2005 03:50
I can't believe that I actually put my face up here! It shows how much my comfort level has gone up. Now, it's nothing so cool as me in a LotR costume...don't have a LotR costume...but it was a fond memory, that picture. In fact, there aren't too many digital pics of myself anywhere that I could find. I found a decent one with me at school, but as there are my kids in it, I'm not showing that one. There was one taken at Loch Ness, but as I'm in a ball cap with sunglasses on, it's a little harder to see me. lol So this is the one that I could find. I guess that there aren't too many of me as I am usually the one *behind* the camera.

*scoots off to see other people's pictures*
HeriTavaril
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 15, 2005 08:17
Mitholiel Love your poem

Swabby You always have something interesting to say and it is nice to be judged on what we write rather than how we look. I have known a couple of people with facial disfigurements and after a while you stop noticing it and just find the person instead. Maybe we should have avatars with our real pics on them? In any case hi to everyone here - You are a great bunch of people.

See some of you at other forums.

All the best

HT:heart:
brandywine
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 16, 2005 12:49
Wow! Our thread has grown. I can't believe we are on the fourth installment of this thread.

Nenya Gold: I attempted to put up my picture. I hope I resized it write. I haven't quite mastered the picture thingy yet. I have always enjoyed your photographs. I even took some of my roses like yours. Not quite as good as yours but the photos made me smile.

To everyone: life is busy, very, very busy. I wish I could hire a second me to catch up on the projects I want to do so that the other me could just live real life.

Have discovered that adult children (still living at home) are just as demanding and time consuming as little ones. I liked it better when they were little and had to do what I said. Now they just leave for work or off with friends and never stay around to help. At least they aren't complete slobs. The retraining of adult children is much slower than the training of little ones it seems.
Ah well, in a few years they will all have places of their own and likely a significant other to share it with. Then everything will remain in the place that I put it. Not sure if I'll enjoy that or not but thinking I probably will.

Well I'm off to bed...again...only on-line now because I couldn't sleep. Glad I got to catch up on everyone.

Have a Happy Sunday!
Brandywine
NenyaGold
Send Message
on: October 16, 2005 04:38
I can't wait to see all of your faces finally! Hopefully they will be in the Gallery soon! :love:

brandywine ~ I would like to see your Roses! I love to see what others have. Mine are about to bud for the last time this year. They usually bloom through late November so I'm ready for one more round of harvesting! The biggest harvest of the year was 60 (and those are usually single Roses in their own vase - everywhere you look you'd see or smell a Rose!), but my record is 99 from a few years ago. And that's just from 12 bushes!

To the poets, I really enjoy your poetry! Your creativity is wonderful!

swabby, I find it amazing how much more accepting people are of others on this site in particular, but what really amazes me is how great it is to meet people in person after knowing them on-line for a while.

I think it is even more special when you've been writing with them for a long time and know them *intimately* in that way. The barriers that are usually there when you first meet someone in person are gone and the time physically together, where you can see them laugh and smile and even cry (which we have done on msn together...) is indescribable and very, very precious! But to then speak with them on-line again after they've gone home, to be able to hear their voice in your mind and see their faces, has made us even closer. I never thought I would have so many friends all around the world.

CoE is the first on-line community I ever joined and in my humble opinion I think it is the best. (Ok, enough philosophizing for one Sunday morning...)
songbird13
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 16, 2005 04:54
Hi people. No, I'm not over forty LOL, but before you kick me out of here, I just came by to see what you people talk about lol. And I also wanted to say that I hope CoE will still be around when I'm 40 and that I'll still be a member Carry on
~Songbird
swabby
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 16, 2005 06:07
Hello brandywine, it's nice to meet you and I wish you had more time to visit with us.

Thankyou for the kind words, NenyaGold. I think we are getting pretty close to one another and it feels good. (It feels good to me, at least)

Thanks for stopping by songbird. I'll not hold your youth against you if you'd like to visit with us some.

I need A title for the following poem, are there any suggestions?

Little Sally Pepper loved to go to school
She had A favorite teacher, who she thought was cool
Sitting in the classroom, she never did get bored,
for Sally's favorite teacher had A shiney sword
She kept it close beside her, in case of orc attack
When goblins came around, she'd give their necks A whack
If any villain tried to pull on Sally's hair,
he'd find his spleen and liver laying over there
A cave troll came and banged on the door
but the sword-swinging teacher gave 'em "what for"
She lopped off his loin cloth and gave us all A peek
and then she started slicing, on what, I cannot speak

Oh the sword-swinging shieldmaiden teacher,
she gives ol' Sauron A chill!
Never take her ripe red apple, lest your blood she'll spill.

[Edited on 16/10/2005 by swabby]
awelyn418
Send Message
on: October 16, 2005 07:55
Hi ,
Brandywine and Nenya and songbird . FOF is a great place to visit or just hangout. We do accept each other faults and talents and just who we are. Sword collecting teachers,poets,artists, dancers storytellers, cooks and those who share recipes,,gardeners like Sam, wearers of costumes,those that admire Viggo,but all with the same respect and love for Tolkien. To you my brothers and sisters I bow :disco: to you all and say we are doing great. Let us keep on with this mutual respect for each other and Tolkien. I can't wait to see your pictures.
Awelyn 418
Miththoliel
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 16, 2005 08:06
Suilad, everyone! Trying to practice some elvish so hopefully some of it will sink in, lol!

Swabby, have been trying to think of some suggestions for naming your poem - "Blood Lesson", "lesson to Remember". Not sure about those but will let you know if anything else comes to mind. Cool poem!!!

Can't wait to see all the pics. NenyaGold, love the pic of you dressed up as an elf.

Speaking of roses, hubby suprised me and brought me home flowers last night...a beautiful blend mostly roses and orchids. He said happy sweetest day only to find out later it was boss's day!! (I told him same difference as he calls me boss sometimes, jokingly of course, since we are truly a partnership!) But was such a wonderful surprise and the roses smell so good. Tom, how do you put the links to pics in the thread?

Well must be off here, will be busy next couple days so not sure if there will be time to stop by or not. An uncle passed away last week, too far away to attend the service. He was 76 but this was not expected. Will think of him sailing to those white shores.

Take care, all and have a wonderful day!
Susie

HeriTavaril
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 16, 2005 08:33
Hi everyone under or over 40.

Swabby, what about "Don't mess around with Teach" as a title? (a bit eye watering that poem!)

Sorry to hear about your uncle Miththoliel, 76 isn't that old in this day and age. I lost a freind this year who was 80 and although he had been ill for a little while you still don't expect it. His wife took his ashes to Iona to a favourite spot which I thought was a lovely idea.

Best Wishes

HT:heart:
HeriTavaril
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 16, 2005 08:49
Swabby I couldn't resist composing a reply to your poem (hope you don't mind?)

The Return of the Troll

There was a troll who was a fool
And went to Sally Pepper’s school
And found it rather untoward
That the teacher had a sword

In less time than it takes to cough
She lopped the creatures troll-hood off
Causing him no little pain
(he won’t be going there again!)

The not whole troll was forced I fear
To pursue an different career
So now accompanied on piano
We have the worlds first troll soprano!

Regards

HT
MinasTirithMS
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 16, 2005 09:08
I can't believe that I am trying to post a picture of myself for folks to see...but then you are not just folks but my CoE friends.

You are so funny swabby! I can always count on a laugh from you. I haven't brought any swords to school yet, but may soon. Last year I dressed as Strider/Aragorn (Imagine that!) My students this year haven't seen my "transformation" when I take up my sword. I'll be thinking of you when I fasten my sword to my belt.

Good to have you stop by songbird, even though you are a youngster. You are most welcome to come and chat any time. We'll try to behave as proper role models..but we've already done that once and we're worn out and ready for FUN!!! :disco:

Know what you mean about adult children, brandywine. I am so thankful that my sons are on their own and thriving. More important than being successful is that they've turned out to be caring, creative, productive men. (Thank you, God!!) I'm sure that many of you feel the same way towards you own.

My youngest son is awaiting the arrival of his third child. She is due any day. The youngest, Sammy, just turned 2 last Thursday and Joseph is 4. Son and daughter-in-law will surely have ther hands full with caring for young children. Wish I were closer so I could lend a hand if needed.

Hugs to all my FoF friends. Have a blessed Sunday and great begining to the week.

MT
awelyn418
Send Message
on: October 16, 2005 09:18
Swabby for your poem I like Miththoliel's suggestion A Lesson To Remember.
Miththoliel my 23 yr.old daughter just moved back home. She had been living on her own for 2 years. So we both are making adjustments. Her fiancee broke off the engagement. So I am glad she is home even with the adjustments.
Awelyn 418
brandywine
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 16, 2005 09:46
Minas Tirith MS: I am sure that I will adore my children once they begin to realize just how much their parents do for them. Right now they are in that selfish near adult stage.

Love them anyway but don't always like them.

Have a great day, all.
swabby
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 16, 2005 11:03
Let's have A round of applause for HT's follow-up poem. Wasn't it great? "Not whole troll", "Lopped his troll-hood off", that cracks me up! Bravo HT! Would any of our other poets like to help us continue the saga of school-house sex-changes and schoolmarm mayhem? I think "A lesson to remember" is A fine title.

Awelyn, I'm sorry to hear about your daughter's broken engagement. Paerhaps it's A blessing in disguise.

Mith, I'm sorry about your uncle, too. My mother died of A heart attack at 48, so we should all be thankful for the time we have.

MT, I want to see how you look normally, but you've GOT to show us what you look like decked out in your Aragorn outfit!

I think I might be able look A bit like Peter Jackson if I tried. Several have told me I reminded them of Jerry Garcia (of the Greatful Dead) when my hair was longer. PJ has thick legs and mine are thin as A birds. (Or maybe an old orc's)
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 16, 2005 11:44
Wonderful poetry everyone.

Both mum and dad are gone to the West and I miss them still. Sorry about your daughter, also, Awelyn. My daughter is going through the same. I would welcome her home gladly. They are always your children.

A quick ditty, to cheer, I hope.

Down in the forest there was something that stirred
It wasn’t a squirrel and it wasn’t a bird.

People were worried, even downright afraid,
From Middle-earth male to Middle-earth maid.

They travelled in twos, they travelled in threes,
To find what it was that disturbed the trees.

Day after day, and week after week,
Down to the forest to have a quick peek.

Was it an Orc, or something more scary.
Some monster with teeth, claws, all hairy.

There was laughter and mirth, when the truth was displayed
as people surrounded the green woody glade.

Stood in the middle, and nothing more stranger
than Aragorn. Handsome and brave kilted Ranger.

See ya. :wave:

awelyn418
Send Message
on: October 16, 2005 12:10
Rose your little ditty made me smile . The ending was fantastic.
HT you and swabby certainly have a way with words.
Swabby I thought he was a jerk. He has hurt her so many times. I see it as a blessing but she does not yet. I think in time she will.
I am just happy to have my buddy home.
Brandy wine I have been through the selfish stage with all my children. A word of comfort that stage will pass.
I had a wonderful time Friday night by the way. On the date with the hubby I danced so much I had Charlie horses in my right calf when I was sleeping. :twitch:
I have to run be back later.
Awelyn418
sindarinelvish
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 16, 2005 01:27
Swabby,
Your poem is going on my bulletin board above my desk at school.

SE
SindyE Nad dithen carnen an gwend.
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email