Register

<< First1516171819Last >>
Author Topic:
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: OOc// Ever After
on: August 12, 2006 03:43
Iell, remember how Morgai picked 5 or so men to go on this misson with him? They're in the tent. Feel free to use them if you'd like.
elflyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 12, 2006 11:06
Telryn and Glyndy are ready too. Just throw it at them Iell, Nim and whoever....Glyndy just needs to be doing something! and Telryn just needs to impress his Captain -god LOL!

Iell-daughter-of-elves
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 12, 2006 03:55
Okay, I posted for Ondet letting the mission begin(he figures Di'shan won't want to leave the child alone for too long)...so Neth and the men have set off, starting on the mission...

'flyn, let Morgai get them to an area not far from the camp, and then you can start the rescue...

Nimmy...the ball is in Morgai's court...lol:love:
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: August 12, 2006 08:15
I'm back! And bushed! I've got a lot to catch up on around here, and work to get back to, but hopefullly I'll be able to read and post soon...

that's the first time ever that I've driven for over 3 hours! *faints*
Iell-daughter-of-elves
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 13, 2006 10:30
SAVVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I missed you! How was the trip?
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: August 13, 2006 11:57
Iell!!!! :love: I missed all of yall!

It was ok... interesting, fun, but tiring. We went to OKefenokee Swamp but the boat tours were closed because we've had such an awful drought lately. Mostly my friend and I fooled around town and acted stupid.. 'twas much fun. I have pictures.

I'm still not sure when I'm going to have the time and energy to post, which stinks, because we're coming up on an important point in the story. >< Bellas is going to be very worried about Neth and ready to beat anyone who he thinks has hurt her into a pulp... poor guy, he's smitten But, Elflyn, if you want to go ahead and post before me please feel free. I'm going to get to it as soon as I can... the new college year begins day after tomorow, so... yeah, busy Sav. ><
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 13, 2006 12:20
I think Morgai is ready to head for the hills, hearing that. I don't think anyone wants to cross muscular blacksmith Bellas in a bad mood...

*Morgai discreetly starts to pack up*

Big hugs to you, Sav!
elflyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 14, 2006 02:13
Welcome back DD!:love:
Thanks for the PM too, I probably won't get to post much before Tuesday/Wednesday myself.
Chaos at work, with heightened security, and being the only one left on duty for the next two days.

(Anyone want a job? PLEASE!!!)

As you say an important part coming up..

Iell, I'll get Telryn and the group to an area close to the camp as you suggest, Shall I get them to track Neth and Morgai yet?
otterling
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 14, 2006 05:01
To everyone here, let me give my heartfelt apologies for not posting sooner. I had been trying to find time amid working night shift at my unit on base, and after they released me, I got halfway through a post before more crappola came up.

When life decided to rain on me, it downright poured. I've been spending alot of time sleeping and in and out of a hospital. I have a large ovarian cyst that ruptured, spilling fluid into my abdomen which is pushing on all my other organs. I can now say from experience..that it SUCKS. Alot. I haven't had much luck keeping solid food in me so I've been very tired. The doctor's have me on medication which is suposed to help reduce the cysts, but it hasn't stopped the other problems. :/

In good news though, the husband is coming home next month, so life will be happier for me then. I am going to do my best to finish my post, but I can't promise anything at this point until I feel better. Right at the moment, I'm pretty sure someone is trying to drill a hole through my right overy. :cry:

Hugs to everyone. :hug:

I miss you all.
Iell-daughter-of-elves
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 14, 2006 08:12
Oh sweetheart! I know what you are going through, and honey, i know how badly it sucks. You worry about you for right now. I knew something had to be wrong for you to disappear like that. If you need anything at all, honey, do not hesitate to get in touch with me, you hear?

*hugs and gentle glomps*
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: August 14, 2006 09:46
oh otter! *hugs* I sort=of know what you're going through... I had to have an ovarian cyst removed before it ruptured when I was younger. Like Iell says, don't worry about posting at all! Just rest and get well! You're in my prayers constantly!! :heart:

*many many many many hugs*

I'm still not sure when I'll get to post, because so much is going on. I'm actually on the college campus right now, trying to get my classes and books in order... confused and taking a break in the computer lab. But hopefully a post will appear from me in the next day or two!

:love: hugs all around!!
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 14, 2006 12:51
Egads, otter! *biiiiiiiiig hugs* That's horribibble! Don't even bother posting right now - like Iell and DD are saying, just get well soon. You're in my thoughts! :hug:
Sirithros_Lirenel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 14, 2006 01:00
OMG otter that sounds terrible!!! >< *hugs* Take care of yourself ok? Posting and other (relatively) minor stuff like that can wait. Get well soon! I'm praying for you, and just so you know, like iell said, I'm here if you need anything!

Elflyn - ouch I bet they got a lot harder on you after the bomb thing. *Sigh* I'm only hoping what they say about "it has to get worse before it gets better" is true...
elflyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 15, 2006 11:47
OTTER! only just read your post *hugs hugely!*

Aseveryone says ..posty when you can...Thinking of you..and even though I am thousands of miles away in UK ..like Iell and the others..I am here if you need to scream , shout or anything! :love:

Will postytomorrow for Telryn

'flyn, glyn and tryn
otterling
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 17, 2006 06:44
Thank you to everyone for being so wonderful. I'm pretty stressy right now and writing this latest post helped a little as an outlet. Elfln, thank you for the kind words. I will certainly vent if I need to. For right now, I'm just plugging away to get to September, when my husband finally comes home after many long months.

:hug:

I'll try to post more soon.
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 17, 2006 08:01
*hisses at Di'shan* Ebil Di'shan! EBIL!

I loved the post, otter. Even if it is completely and totally ebil to Dirk's wife and kids. *whimper*
elflyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 17, 2006 11:13
Otter...time has not dimmed those great posts of yours!

That was awesome! Welcome home :love:
'flyn ,glyn and tryn
Iell-daughter-of-elves
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 17, 2006 12:55
Otter, even knowing what I do about what is going to happen in the lives of Melanie and the boys, that post struck me cold. You have not lost your touch a bit, honey!
Big hugs and welcome back...you take it easy and keep resting till the hubby comes home, you here? Don't be making yourself sick over a few posts.
elflyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 18, 2006 11:06
Otter I agree with Iell! do as we say or Glyndy and Neth will MAKE you LOL:love:

Neth, Morgai...you are so lucky it is not Glyndr, and only poor innocent Telryn that is tracking you!

Iell...you are close....but do not know the half of what Glyndr would do.No thought or care...he would massacre Morgai and his minions in an almost evil Ondet way..Glyndr is playing with them...building his strength ...just waiting to face this Ondet..

Oh when Glyndy meets Neth..just wait
Iell-daughter-of-elves
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 18, 2006 01:38
yes I cannot wait for the battle that will draw the two of them together in true combat...
Glyndy will not get off easily...
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: August 19, 2006 11:56
I'm alive... just been busy and kinda sick lately. I'm planning on getting a post written tonight, posted in the morning when I get home from work, unless something keeps me from being able to do so...

:love: hugs to all!
Iell-daughter-of-elves
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 20, 2006 08:46
DD I love the post!Yay! Now Neth can get back to Imladris!

Edited to add: Many thanks to DD for the banner she made for Nimmy and I of Neth and Morgai! I love it DD! You are the BEST!

[Edited on 20/8/2006 by Iell-daughter-of-elves]
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: August 27, 2006 11:18
I'll post soon! Should I get them back to Imladris?

In other news... I finally colored this drawing! Yay!

Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 27, 2006 11:30
Aww, poor Glyndy... lol, not really. That's great, DD! Glyndr must be going through such pain there. *snicker*
Sirithros_Lirenel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 27, 2006 12:52
EEEEEEEE you coloured it! *sque*

SO cute. Not for the first time, I do love your magic touch with photoshop. ^^
Salkiethia
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 27, 2006 03:52
Oh that's gorgeous, DD!!! It's absolutely BEA - U - TIFUL!

Also lovin' the banner of Neth and Morgai. You've got a magic touch when it comes to Photoshop.
elflyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 27, 2006 08:56
DD!! HUGE HUGS! You were right ..it is a wonderful surprise! :love::love:

You talented creature you!
Glyndy and I want more!

tawar_meldis
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 28, 2006 10:37
I am makeing a quick post forIiell. She is my sister.

We are stuck away from her normal computer.

Cant get back yet due to car damage from softball size hail and work.

Until we get server at my house we only have access one hour per day and she was cut off before she could post or mail you guys.

sorry.
Salkiethia
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 02, 2006 10:51
GUESS WHAT?!?!!? Sorry about shouting, but VIGGO is visiting here September 7th. *does insanely happy dance* Amazing that a little town like us warrants a visit from such an awesome guy... *stares dreamily at window covered in Viggo picture* Hehehehe. :d

Yeah, posted for Rolan and Dirk and Ari. Tell me if anyone needs me to alter something. I think I may have moved Fae a little, Andy. Tell me if you want me to alter something. It's crazy hard to write a fight sequence from one side's point of view.
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: September 02, 2006 06:19
Gah! send him down to see me, please!!

I'll get a post soon, hopefully
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 03, 2006 12:44
Waaaaaaaaaah! *cries* That's not fair! I want to see Viggo! Send him to me too.

Anyways, I'll try to post something when I'm a bit more coherent...
Sirithros_Lirenel
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 03, 2006 05:15
*sulks*

We're not even going to mention *anything* about my location.
anduril269
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: September 03, 2006 11:44
I don't mind at all if you move my characters... I've been absent so much I think you deserve the right to do whatever you like with them! I'm sorry to everyone I've been holding up with waiting I just can't seem to get any creative spark going here.
elflyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 04, 2006 09:00
Andy! don't worry abuout that! We have all been busy.
I have only just recovered from the three day Goodwood Revival meeting 06:30 am till nearly 20:30 pm !

I'll write for Telryn probably tomorrow sometime once I've caughttup on threads!
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: September 05, 2006 11:49
Im planning on working on a post tonight, and I reckon I'll get Bellas back to Imladris with Neth.

That's ok Andy... I might let Amata walk with Narmion outside so he can interact with everyone else, if thats ok.

We miss you, Iell!

[Edited on 5/9/2006 by dreamdancer]
<< First1516171819Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email