on: October 09, 2006 11:46
*races in, hugs everyone and runs back out*
I miss you guys!
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: OOc// Ever After
on: October 11, 2006 10:32
Okies, unfortunate as it is, I shall be going on temporary haitus. I'm feeling very overwhelmed with school right now (I started crying in front of my English teacher when I went after school to see him about missing work). I need to form better study habits, and that involves me basically grounding myself in place of my parents. That means no computer for me unless it's for school. Sorry. I just need to get my feet back on the ground.
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: October 12, 2006 07:51
Nimmy! *clings* I'll miss you, but I understand completely! Don't worry... many of us have been unable to post because of resons beyond our control. But EA will get rolling again one day, when we all have time and are able to get back into it :love:
Iell-daughter-of-elves
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 13, 2006 10:25
Neth will miss Morgai dreadfully, but I understand completely. Schoolwork is much more important than posting in threads for fun. I keep telling my daughter and son that.
So now I am telling all of you in school:
There is nothing in the world more important than your schooling. Everything else should take a backseat to that. Some of you are members of my site as well, and I am a stickler for people dealing with real life stuff before they do anything on my site. You guys know that. Look at how many times my health problems and life problems have caused me to disappear, and you should all know how I feel about it.
Take care of the important stuff. The thread will still be here. As long as we know everyone is okay, we won't worry about the posting.
Nimmy, I love you to death, and you know I am not going anywhere. Don't think you have to apologize to anyone for taking care of your real life. (That goes for the rest of you as well.)
otterling
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 26, 2006 03:52
*pokes her head around the corner and dodges any flying fruit*

Um...hi?

I'm sooooooooo sorry I haven't been around in so horribly long. Real life glomped me and I have been...hectic. I know at this point my charries don't have much place left here (I may not have had time for posting but I've tried to read everyone else's work when I could) but I wanted to at least give you all an explanation. My husband is home from Iraq (finally) and I have been working non-stop moving us up to Atlanta. I am searching endlessly for a job and serving duty at my base. I don't know, honestly, what my schedule will look like but I didn't want to just up and dissappear without saying something. I love these characters and I do SO enjoy playing with everyone here. *hugs* If it is ok with everyone (and I understand if it's not) I'd like to at least finish up the Di'shan story so it has some closure.

Please let me know if that's ok.

Hugs to everyone.
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 26, 2006 12:06
OMG IT'S OTTER! *glomps* Missed you lots.

Anyhow, here's a mini-update on me: I will most likely not have internet access on my computer until the end of this term because of the hole that is known as 'having a D in English' (it is going to be at *least* a C+ by the end of the term if I have anything to say about it... *growls at the D*). So I'm on haitus longer than I thought I'd be. Oh well. Better for me anyways.

Otter, I personally would *love* to see the Di'shan story reach closure, but I would also love to see more than that too, if ever you have the chance. *snuggles up to Otter and gives chocolate*
elflyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 30, 2006 10:07
Otter Nimmy! *HUGE HUGS!*

Glyndy, Telryn and I miss you all....I agree with Nimmy otter....
my elfy babes and I would like to see more than just the D' thingy closure

Good luck with job/house etc etc ....Glyndy tryn and I will be waiting here for you all until you all return

PS Glyndy says can he have chocolate too please :evil:
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: October 31, 2006 03:07
good to hear from all of yall Narmi, Bellas, Lalaith and even Delvan are still here too, missing yall and the thread, but happy to wait until everyone is able to get involved again EA isn't dead, just taking a temporary break!

Otter, I always love seeing writing from you, but like Nimmy, I want to see other storylines going again too. :love: We'll get there, never fear!
Iell-daughter-of-elves
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 02, 2006 09:11
Otter, of course you are welcome here. No one has been posting because real life has nailed all of us in one way or another. I got some horrible news the other day, on my anniversary, and I am not up to sharing it in a public forum, but suffice it to say, it has slowed my posting everywhere. We love you to death, and want you to come back for more than just closure to the Di'Shan thingy. So glad the hubby is home safe from Iraq sweetie!

Nimmy, you know what I think of you taking time away from posting to improve your grades. You go, girl!

Everyone else, I love you and miss you all...if anyone wants to email me, it is [email protected], and if you have my yahoo id, I am usually on, but invisible. Talk to me, people!
elflyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 18, 2006 10:05
Just a quick "HI!" from Glyndy , Telryn and me!

Glyndy is deiving me mad ,out most of the night and picking on Telryn, Telryn is getting fat on chocolate and angel cake!

Missing you all

Flyn Glyn and Tryn
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 19, 2006 06:04
Hey everyone, a little Nimmy update:

I miss you guys lotses, for starters. Good news, though: there is a higher possibility that I will get my internet connection downstairs back sometime in January. We just closed a marking period for school, and I've already managed to bring my English grade up from a D (a 66) to a C (a 75). Maybe we can start helping Telryn lose the weight he's been gaining from chocolate and angel cake.

Many hugses,
Nimmy
Salkiethia
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 21, 2006 05:51
I feel as though I've been gone for a long time... Well, it has been a long time, but not as long as it feels like! Glad to hear everyone's still alive and kicking, even if we aren't all working on EA. Real life for me has been a little calmer than it seems to have been for all of you. Just finished NaNoWriMo (that's writing a novel in one month - something only crazy people try!) and now I'm planning on rereading what has happened so far in EA. I feel lke I've forgotten a lot of it...

Hugs to everyone!
anduril269
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: November 21, 2006 07:30
Hi everyone... just a little note to say that yes, I am still alive, believe it or not...

I'm just finding it really hard to keep up with everything. I will try and get a post in sometime and see what happens.

*huggles everyone and curses schoolwork*
elflyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 24, 2006 12:16
Latest update....Glyndy has now been gone for three days...I blame the bad company he is keeping....Krys 1 , Krys 2 and Kerryk???? not a good idea!

Telryn has now taken a fancy to devil's food cake.....

See you all later
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: November 25, 2006 06:47
good to know things are ok with yall! I've been majorly busy with the end of the school term, as well as a booth I'm going to have at a Christmas festival-type thing next weekend. Hopefully things will calm down soon...

Miss yall muchly! Lalaith misses Glyndr (of course) and tells him he'd better stop keeping bad company XD I've been making Bellas help me arouind the house, and Narmion is just hanging out watching TV. I don't know where Delvan is o_O I can't keep an eye on that guy...

Hope to see you all soon! :love:
Sirithros_Lirenel
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 25, 2006 07:01
Gosh we're all ALIVE!!! ^^ *watches as everyone starts pushing up earth and rising zombie-style out of the grave*

Ever so glad to hear things are going ok with everyone again; my own life has thankfully not been as tumultuous, and I miss everyone here loads! Istale has been sulking, underused, at the back of my closet for some time and I'd be really glad to remedy that any time soon, even if it means sneaking posting time on a rickety computer in that freezing robotics lab where I've been hanging out lately... ^^

Hoping to hear from you all!
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 26, 2006 10:57
Thanksgiving is over, but we've still got leftovers in the house. I've got another day off from school tomorrow, so I'll see if I can get a post up or something. It would give the boys something to do.

Morgai's moping, because he misses Neth muchly (no surprise). Maybe I can convince him to go Delvan hunting. Aiden's poking me without mercy because he's bored, and I'm getting to the point where I'm very tempted to lock him in a closet somewhere to get him out of my hair. Luckly, Arato's behaving and has read nearly every book in my home, including my chemistry textbook, and Eadoin has disappeared. I think he's on vacation somewhere... Hey, Sal, have you seen Ari lately? I'm almost positive that they've run off together...
anduril269
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: November 26, 2006 11:47
Chemistry textbook? Gosh, he must be desperate!

I haven't seen Amata and Fae for ages! Hm... I wonder what they're up to... probably something disastrous...
elflyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 02, 2006 01:06
Glyndy has become uncontrollable...he fights with Krys , Morgann and Kerryk (Charas from another site!) constantly and is now confined to bed recovering from his last fight in which he came off very worse.

Telryn has given up cakes and has been sitting with Glyndy chatting and plotting for the future or E/A!!!

My elfyboys are still here and so am I!
Salkiethia
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 07, 2006 06:25
Dirk's out in the stable with Diablo and Rolan right now. No, I haven't seen Ari anywhere... It's possible she and Eadoin are out making trouble, Nimmy. Well, maybe not *trouble* (Ari's too good for trouble) but mischief.

Eh, not thinking clearly right now. Glad to see everyone still alive and kicking, even if EA isn't.
Iell-daughter-of-elves
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 07, 2006 02:58
My two kids from Mirkwood have fallen asleep in the trees, it has been so long, and Neth sits and stares out the window crying an unbelievably unending stream of tears, because she misses her darling husband Morgai so much...

But glad to know everyone is still alive, although I do have the benefit of seeing several players from here on another site and a bunch on YM, so I knew they were alive...
Glad everyone else is still kicking as well...
elflyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 28, 2006 12:47
HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Glyndy Telryn and I are stll here
We are getting very lonely and the elfys are just driving me insane!

Glyndy is beyond controlling now..and Telryn is a cowering wreck ...

Maybe one day we can all get together again :love:

Love ya all

'flyn . glyn and tryn XXX
Iell-daughter-of-elves
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 02, 2007 12:24
Happy New Year, and I miss all of you guys so badly. I wish the thread hadn't died ...
elflyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 02, 2007 11:56
Happy new year from Glyndy, Telryn and me too!
Both Iell and I , (and our elfys) are always here, and as she says, we do miss you all :cry:

Red Dawn was always the phoenix...and never really died...let's try to revive Ever After !!!!

[Edited on 3/1/2007 by elflyn]
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 03, 2007 04:21
I'm alive, and trudging on! I've been busy with work and the holidays, soon to be busy with work and school

I do miss yall lots! Hopefully sometime soon we'll all have the time to get back into writing for EA

*hugs all around*

(belated) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
anduril269
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 03, 2007 05:19
Ditto to that, DD... *murders work*

Guess what... I posted!
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 04, 2007 04:01
great posts, yall! I'll try to get one up soon hopefully in the next few days
Salkiethia
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 04, 2007 05:20
wh00t!! wh00t!! I got up a postie too. Not much substance to it, mostly just speculation, but still. I'm BACK!!!! *runs out and then runs back in to skid to a halt, waving arms wildly* wh00t!!!
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 05, 2007 01:45
Yay! I wrote a posty while I was in school yesterday (between classes, not during classes) but there were some grey areas I need clarified.

Most important to the post, what are Arato's powers/responsibilities as Glydy's second? And what are the perprations that Arato needs to be doing?

I'll get my post up sometime this weekend, after I get those answered. *huggles everyone*
elflyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 05, 2007 07:36
Iell! Andy! DD! Nimmy! Sal!!!!! :love: YAY most of the'TEAM' are back

Nimmy, Arato as Glyndy's second has the complete responsibility for the elven forces when Glyndy is not there ,and if for any reason, he was injured badly enough that he couldn't take command, Arato would assume command in his place.
Arato can give orders any of the soldiers or recruits without having to get Glyndy's permiission, the only time he would have to get Glyndy's approval is if it involves something major.

The preparations both Glyndy and Arato have to make are to make sure weapons are forged, every elf , elfling.man, woman and child that can wield a weapon is trained..AND QUICKLY!
Arato will also have to help assess the defences, and make sure any weak spots are reinforced.

Good Luck Arato! You are going to need it!

It is SO GOOD to see E/A alive again *rushes off to calm myself and my elfylads down!*

[Edited on 5/1/2007 by elflyn]
Iell-daughter-of-elves
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 05, 2007 02:55
Neth has stopped crying and is now dancing around, evilly laughing and thinking about the plans she has in mind!

Nimmy, she hopes Morgai will be able to firgive her for her flirtation with Bellas, but seeing as how he is a part of her plan, she has to make him think that she desires him above all others.

I am so glad that the CPR on this thread worked! Let's get EA off life support and living again!
Salkiethia
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 06, 2007 03:27
I think she's ready to be alive again! Whoot!!!

Do we have any plans for where we want to take this? I'm still looking forward to an Ondet/Glyndr encounter, and it would be fun to see how that turns out. Anybuggy got any ideas???
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 06, 2007 06:29
I had to lock Morgai in my closet again last night. He wanted to hurt Bellas for touching his beloved Neth.

*hears muffled voice from the closet* He says that he liked Neth's answer to Glyndr, even though it's bound to make the Captain hate him even more.
elflyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 06, 2007 11:36
Morgai...it does....Glyndr's hate has gone beyond hate ...as you wil find out...LOL!

Stay well hidden matey!
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 08, 2007 11:43
wow, I'm gone for a day or two and the thread grows in leaps and bounds!

I'm planning to get a post written tonight at work and have it up when I get home in the morning.I'll try my besty! Please wait for me :angel: Bellas doesnt want to get left behind... he's scared Morgai will get him! XD

[Edited on 8/1/2007 by dreamdancer]
<< First1718192021Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email