Register

<< First1819202122
Author Topic:
anduril269
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
Post RE: OOc// Ever After
on: January 09, 2007 07:15
Hehe... Amata is now leaning over my shoulder re-reading your post to make sure she didn't miss anything Narmion said...

Yay! Loved the post, dd!
Iell-daughter-of-elves
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 09, 2007 12:19
DD! *dances around happily* Bellas is SUCH a sweetie! Now I feel guilty about the evil plot we worked out....but not TOO guilty!

Morgai, calm yourself. Neth is doing what she is doing for your sake..and someone else's ...you didn't forget about that, did you, Morgai?

I LOVE THIS THREAD!
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 09, 2007 02:04
No, Morgai hasn't forgotten who Neth is doing this for - both of those someones. But that still doesn't change the fact that he wants to claw Bellas's face off for touching his Neth. But Bellas needent worry - he's tranquilized and locked away in my closet.

I :love: this thread too!
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 09, 2007 03:15
I'm so glad yall like the post! :love: yay EA

Yea, poor Bellas... he's getting set up for heartbreak *sniff*

I was inspired... so here's Lalaith

doll base
couch base
Salkiethia
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 10, 2007 04:30
OH Wow. That is gorgeous, DD. She's so pretty! You've gotten really really really good at photoshop, as opposed to jus really-really good.... Wow. Again.

Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 12, 2007 01:41
Yay, it's prettyful!

I dreamed about EA last night - well, it was only sort of about EA and it was actually this morning, but that's not important. So in this dream, I open up my PMs here, and there was a message in my inbox from some random person that said:
"my name is blah, and I'm looking to have one of my characters start a romance with Neth - would Fae mind stepping aside?"
Me being asleep, I went with what the dream said and said "Yes, Fae minds stepping aside!"

Which has made me think... we really need to make Fae less lonely and find him a nice elleth to settle down with.

And that was random.
anduril269
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 12, 2007 07:28
*dies laughing, then resurrects self*

That is so funny! Fae should feel honoured to be in a dream... but he seems to be trying to run away... the prospect of a nice elleth scaring you, eh, Fae?
Anyway, I can't think why he's partnered with Neth in your dream - I can't think of a worse match!

But yeah, I do feel sorry for Fae sometimes.

*swoons over dd's art* That's soooo good! I like the lute thing.

I will probably post ummmm on Thursday! (yeah, it sounds like miles away but it's when my exams are over )
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 12, 2007 10:16
No, there certainly can't be a worse match. Fae and Neth...

... that and Morgai would claw his eyes out, considering he and Neth are now husband and wife.

*glomps Andy and Fae*
Salkiethia
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 12, 2007 04:37
Pretty funny dream, Nimmy. I've dreamed about EA before (and RD before that, too!). Most of the time I'm either Rolan or Diablo, and let me tell you, seeing things from a horse's persepctive is VERY strange!

Hugs to all.
elflyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2007 09:49
Glyndy LOVES the piccy of his Lalaith DD! :love::love::love:
I have to go to Dorset for a few days..NO internet access
So I am taking a Laptop and memory stick to get posty done in the local library!

LOVE the thread too and will posty within the next day or so
Dorchester library had better have computers or there will be BIG trouble!:evil:

dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 18, 2007 10:54
love the post, elfyn! :love: Glyndr is so sweet! (To Lalaith, anyway...) He must allow me to cuddle him! *cuddles him*

lol Nimmy, I dream about rpgs all the time XD Those of us who get obsessed with them tend to do so

As for ideas about where this is going, Iell and I have something in store involving Bellas and Neth- but after that, I think we might be able to move to Ondet's attack on Imladris, and our show-down between him and Glyndr... which I know we're all absolutely dieing to see :evil: Just throwing my thoughts in, though...
Iell-daughter-of-elves
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 24, 2007 10:10
Neth is absolutely throwing a fit and refusing to sit still long enough to let me write for her. She misses her precious Morgai, she says...and she demands that Morgai's writer stop pairing her up with Fae!

elflyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 25, 2007 01:40
Glyndy has thrown more than a fit!:evil:
He is just waiting to meet this Ondet creature and any of that horde that might dare threaten Imladris or even worse his Lalaith.
Telryn is running around organising as usual ready to face whatever he and his Captain must face in the protection of imladris.

Neth....Glyndy says ..never listen to idle gossip...elves know more and give much more LOL! (Iell you know what we mean LOL!)

[Edited on 25/1/2007 by elflyn]
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 25, 2007 03:54
Morgai: *tacklepounces Neth and huggles* MINE!

That wasn't my fault, Neth! I have no control of what goes on in my subconscious, and I truly have no idea where that came from!

The boys are being mostly good - Arato promised me that he'd keep the kiddies (Aiden and Eadoin) in line for my birthday, and so far that's going well. Morgai's a tad restless, but I hope to remedy that sometime within the next week. First semester ends shortly, and the beginning of a new term usually means low homework loads, so I might be able to slip a post in soon!
anduril269
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 26, 2007 10:04
Uuuuuhhhhh I know I promised to post ages ago but I have just been SO busy and it does not end. I have a TON of work to do over the weekend and I think I might actually die....

So, yeah. Just an update on me, there...

See you all...
Salkiethia
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 03, 2007 11:29
Well, I'm alive. Not that that means much when one considers how busy we all are... Oh well. I posted.
anduril269
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: February 03, 2007 11:51
Hey all..

I would post right now, but I feel like I am actually having to prop my eyes open with matchsticks!

Yes, anyway. I am aiming to get a post up tomorrow

*huggles* to all! :love:
Salkiethia
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 03, 2007 12:56
I know it's been a bazillion years since I mentioned this, but perhaps you would all like to check this out...

EDIT: to make the link clickable.

[Edited on 5/2/2007 by Salkiethia]
elflyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 03, 2007 09:46
Glyndy will be on the hunt for Telryn soon :evil:
The Captain is getting restless....a BAD sign....
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: February 04, 2007 07:22
great posts, yall! :love:

I'm alive too... just very busy :cry:

I'll try to get a post up soon!

*hugs and candy to all*
anduril269
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: February 07, 2007 08:06
So much for me posting "tomorrow", eh? I expect you all know not to trust a word I say by now. *Sighs*

Where does all the time go?

... I will post at some point during the next week, which will be half-term. Yay. Or not. I have a gazillion essays to write and things to do... *bursts into tears*
elflyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 24, 2007 05:45
Know the feeling Andy ..nassty workses, collegessses and schoolses creep up on you at times LOL! almost the end of February already *sigh*

Glyndy WILL go to find Telryn within the next day or so..that I can promise..
Salkiethia
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 26, 2007 10:42
I feel like we've gone into a hibernation of sorts. Any one else agree? lol

Don't worry Andy. I think everyone has lots going on. Like otterling and the rest of the gang. It'll all work out.
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: February 26, 2007 10:58
Life is busy on my end too. I'm waiting for a chance to post for all my charries at once, but there's no rush Andy... just post whenever you're inspired and have time :love:
anduril269
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: March 30, 2007 06:02
I'm sorry to have to make this post (for what seems to be the second time) but I'm afraid that I can't stay in the thread. I just do not have enough time. Rpging isn't doing for me what it used to do. I am very very sorry, especially as the rest of this group are all such BRILLIANT writers. It was a real privelige to write with you guys, it really was...

I knew it was a risk to bring myself back into the Rpg after I left before, and... I really don't want to have to leave you in the lurch again. Please, DD... it's up to you what happens with Amata. I don't have anything to suggest. I will miss Narmion alot. I'm sorry we couldn't do more.

Feel free to send me hate mail.

*huggles everyone* Love you, guys! :love:
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: March 30, 2007 09:13
:cry: Aw Andy, I hate to see you go! I don't know what to do with Amata, though... I don't really feel comfortable taking on other people's characters, so all I can think of is to have her leave again, which will really put Narmion in a slump. I understand what you mean by not having time for rping though... so there's no hard feelings at all, but we'll miss you terribly! :heart:

If its ok with you for me to have Amata leave Imladris again then I'll try to get a post up soon so we can get things rolling again...
anduril269
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: March 30, 2007 10:06
That's fine with me, DD. I really am VERY sorry! I would have loved for Amata and Narmion to really hit it off, and I feel really guilty! But I just can't continue... Maybe Narmion will be able to find someone else to be with. I hope so. *huggles*

FYI, I have left 7 other threads, so please don't feel like you're the only one I'm messing you around with... Not that that makes things any better, of course..

*huggles everyone again*

[Edited on 31/3/2007 by anduril269]
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: May 10, 2007 05:55
I've posted at last... I hope it moves us along ok.
Once again Andy, I'll miss you bunches! :heart:

I hope everyone else is alright and that we can start EA puttering along again :love:
Salkiethia
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 18, 2007 09:52
OMG, I'm so sorry I've been so busy and haven't been on in forever and a bazillion years! But it's almost over, and I'm mostly back!!!

*runs off to read and post*
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2007 03:27
Hi everyone!

RL's finally starting to calm down (only 34 days left of school, counting weekends), so hopefully I'll be able to post some time soon. Liked your post DD. I'm hoping that I'll get something up this weekend, although that doesn't look too possible (3 movies to watch for a class, and I have to take notes on them all and write an essay, too... ^_^;; )
Iell-daughter-of-elves
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 20, 2007 04:19
Okay..I know I have been neglecting posting, but I swear i will have a post up tomorrow! Yes, DD, the long awaited plot bunny is about to go into effect!
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: May 22, 2007 04:08
Yee! Its great to see yall! *hugs to all*

And yay for the plot bunny!! :evil:
Iell-daughter-of-elves
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 23, 2007 06:50
*clears throat* I have an announcement to make...

NETH HAS POSTED!

The plot bunny has been released, and is hopping madly through Imladris!

~Iell
elflyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 23, 2007 09:08
Is seems like it's time to give Glyndy a big kick and drag him away from Lalaith There's work to be done!
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: May 24, 2007 04:25
Yay! :evil:

Iell, the rest of the plot bunny that we designed died on my computer when it crashed... I hope you have it *hides*
<< First1819202122
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email