<< First1617181920Last >>
Author Topic:
Iell-daughter-of-elves
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: OOc// Ever After
on: September 05, 2006 03:12
Well, I am glad someone does...
I am at home in Burnsville for the night, but I have to leave again in the morning...between being sick and being away from home, I don't know which is worse...

I will be posting a little something for Neth in a little bit, once I get my thoughts back together...
elflyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 05, 2006 09:06
Iell.....You know Glyndy and I love you and miss you very much :love:
We send our thoughts, and hope you are soon well and back where you belong with us!

'flyn Glyn and Tryn :heart::love:
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 06, 2006 01:27
Come back to us, Iell! I miss you! In fact, I've missed everyone while I was doing the last minute scramble to get ready for school these last few days.

I've got about 2 and a half hours before school because of freshmen orientation, so I'm going to try to write a post with that time.

PS: Iell - Morgai would be very happy if you gave his regards to Neth.
anduril269
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: September 06, 2006 04:48
By all means, dd.. I'm so sorry I boxed Narmion in like that and didn't respond. And now because I stupidly didn't post when I had the chance, I'm plunged back into the new term... I will be still able to come online, but I'll be a lot busier. *cries*
I think we'd better make an agreement - if I do vanish for a while, then please please don't wait for me - just... I dunno.. write around my chars, or write for them, or just nudge them around. Anything!
I just HATE causing other people trouble.
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: September 06, 2006 09:13
no trouble at all, Andy! *hugs*

You're in my prayers Iell! I hope you feel better soon! :love:

hugs to all... and I've posted, hope its ok!
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 06, 2006 09:49
YAY POSTY! *chains Morgai to the wall again* Morgai is being posessive again. Anyways, once I'm done with my english homework, I'll post something for my collection of brothers.
elflyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 06, 2006 10:35
YAYYYYY!!!! the RD's and E A's are back!

Glyndy has been a right PAIN! and Telryn has been driving me insane!

I'll get a posty done in the next couple of days
Glyn, Tryn .....oh ....and 'flyn ??? hmm why am I last on the list now??
Iell-daughter-of-elves
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 07, 2006 06:19
I have posted for Neth... hope it is decent...nimmy and I have plans...
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: September 08, 2006 01:27
Iell, its better than decent... its great! But poor Bellas :cry: he's getting set up for heartbreak
Iell-daughter-of-elves
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 08, 2006 03:10
Well, it's not like you don't already know what is going to happen, DD...I think he should worry more about the back of his head than worrying about his heart...
elflyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 08, 2006 08:56
Welcome back Iell and Neth! :love:

Almost finished posty for 'glyn and 'flyn....will get it posted probably my Sunday..(why won't it rain and keep the planes on the ground ???? I need time to create.....not work!)
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: September 10, 2006 05:58
I know, Iell... he's not worried about either at the moment he's just worried about Neth
elflyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 10, 2006 10:31
Make that posty on Monday
My "day off" was not how I wanted it!!

luv Glyndr ,
('flyn has gone into hiding in a very bad mood!)
anduril269
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: September 11, 2006 06:12
Awww *huggles 'flyn*

Just got back from 1st proper day at school again... after not having had a real school day since April. Therefore.... all I want to do is sleep!

I also have to finish off my History & English homework. waaah...
I'll try and post soon. I hope. I'm sorry! *weeps*

[Edited on 11/9/2006 by anduril269]
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: September 11, 2006 07:14
andy, its ok, really! School comes first- as much as I hate to admit it *glares at school*

*hugs* don't stress over posting at all!

and lookin' forward to your post flyn.. *gives chocolate*
elflyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 12, 2006 10:47
*Snatches chocolate from Glyndy pretty quick!*

TY DD, hope posty was OK ....LOVED yours....Glyndy doesn't mind bieng dragged around by Lalaith one bit

He has been dragging her around too! LOL! fair's fair!

Oh, I wrote the bit about Glyndy wanting to see Neth , because he needs to know of Ondet ..and anything she can tell him of that place will be VERY useful..(Yep I know plans have been made, and can't wait to find out what!) but Glyndr is not the type just to sit back and wait till Neth is feeling better. he doesn't care..he would just drag her off her bed and demand she tell him everything NASSTY Glyndy! .the defence of Imladris (and Lalaith!) is alll he cares about. That's why I put that in

I'll keep Glyndy away from Neth LOL!...but he can't wait to meet her again:evil:

'flyn.glyn and a scared tryn.
Ps Glyndr loves Lalaith :love: LOL!

dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: September 12, 2006 11:36
lol, she loves him too XD but she shakes her finger at him and wants him to wait until neth is feeling like talking. Naughty Glyndy! I can't remember if Narmion told Glyndr Ondet's name, but I know he told him there was an elf in the encampment... I should go and read the older posts, but Glyndr should already know a little something about our evil baddie.

your post was great! :love:
Sirithros_Lirenel
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 12, 2006 12:58
Glyndy is one HILARIOUS elf. Seriously! Loving all the posts even though I don't have much to say myself... >< this is just so you all know that I still exist. ^^
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 12, 2006 01:00
Yeah, I'm still trying to get a post together, but that's insanely difficult due to my AP notes murdering me every time I sit down to do them. If I've got the time, I'll try to get something up for Aiden, Eadoin and Arato tonight or tomorrow morning, since I've started to get into the habit of getting up early.

Anyways, DD, 'flyn, loved your posts.:love:
elflyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 14, 2006 10:46
Hey .. DD no, Glyndy does not know Ondet's name..just that one of their kin has betrayed them...Glyndy's 'dark side' is storing the hatred and anger he has for Ondet and his minions...:evil:

Nimmy! As I said on Ym yesterday, I have a posty already half done and will post tomorrow ....Please posty if you need to! I'll check the thread tomorrow morning , and adapt mine to yours if necessary.

Love this thread

Kell (OOOOPS I mean 'flyn! )
Ps so does Glyndy and tryn!:love:

Siri Glad you think Glyndy is hilarious :love:

BUT...he does have a nasty side to him...Lalaith holds it at bay for now

[Edited on 14/9/2006 by elflyn]
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 18, 2006 12:55
Okay, one thing I think I need to clarify, for your benefit as well as mine. I realize that the flow of time in Ever After might just have gotten a bit screwed up because of me. In one post, Arato's off to the watchroom to hear Telryn's report, and in the JP with Iell and I, he's speaking with Neth. I *promise* I will get everything flowing correctly in my next post. If not, feel free to slap me silly for my stupidity.
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: September 18, 2006 03:14
fine with me Nimmy we can just assume Arato went from one place to another. I'm sure it'll all get straight.

I was planning on posting last night at work, but the woman I sit with had to go to the hospital with heart problems, and between that and school starting back I'm not sure when I'll get a chance to post again >< but I promise I'll get to it as soon as I can
elflyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 18, 2006 08:50
Yep, I agree with DD Nimmy..
Arato could have gone to Glyndy's meeting then yours and Iell's post could be later in the day/night?

*hugs to all*
'flyn, glyn and tryn.
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 19, 2006 12:58
Yup. We had it somewhere around sundown, I think...

Hugs to everyone! I'm off to school.
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: September 27, 2006 04:24
I've deleted the last thing I posted for bellas, since it didnt seem to go with what was planned.

I also talked to otter today on yahoo shortly. She's been very busy.
Iell-daughter-of-elves
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 27, 2006 06:41
Well, I was really hoping to get a post up tonight, since i am leaving again in the morning, because my new job is out of town, so that is where I am most of the time and away from my comp, but now I have to rewrite it, so I don't know whether or not it will be up before I have to leave at 6:30 in the morning.

DD, the thing with Bellas would have worked fine, that was why Nimmy included a reaction from one of the boys to his presence in Neth's room, I just had not had time to post yet. I'm sorry, hon.

Edited:
I stripped the post down and used the bare bones to rework things she said into more of a descriptive kind of thing, and she is now anxiously awaiting the guard telling Bellas she wants to see him...

[Edited on 28/9/2006 by Iell-daughter-of-elves]
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: September 28, 2006 12:24
gah.. I guess I just missed the boys reaction somehow... honestly, I didn't see it. It was pretty late when I read the post. Sorry, Nimmy! x_x

I've got school myself today but I'll try to either edit bellas back in or write a short post for him...

[Edited on 28/9/2006 by dreamdancer]
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 28, 2006 09:04
No, totally my fault, DD. I didn't make it very clear, now that I'm rereading my posty with a relatively clear head.

... I'm not entirely happy with my post, to be completely honest, but I think that anything I try to do to it would make it look worse in my eyes, so I'm just going to leave it as it is...
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: September 28, 2006 09:41
yours is just fine, Nimmy! and so are Iell's and Flyn's.
:love:

I'm sorry for deleting my Bellas stuff and causing all the confusion, and making you have to edit, Iell. I simply didn't catch that Nimmy had given him something to react to, because I was half asleep and wasn't reading very closely. Thanks for editing, though, I do appreciate it, and I apologize again! :love:

Elflyn, I can certainly wait until Neth and Glyndr have finished talking before I bring him in. He might even be waiting (worriedly and anxiously, poor guy ) outside the door when Glyndr emerges. I'd like to make sure that's ok with Iell before I post though, so let me know and I'll get a post up as soon as I've heard.

[Edited on 28/9/2006 by dreamdancer]
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 28, 2006 10:02
Okay, so Arato is going *back* to talk to Neth, and he, too, is going to forgo the courtesy of knocking, mostly because he forgets that he probably should be doing that.

*hugs to DD* It's okay, everbuggy has those days when they're walking around half-asleep.
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: September 29, 2006 05:26
ok, new plan...

Since Glyndr and Arato both needed to talk to Neth, I'll just post Bellas to the point but not bring him in until you've had a chance to get her through those conversations, Iell. I'm planning on getting a post done tonight at work....

love :love:
Salkiethia
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 01, 2006 04:40
I'm alive! I have no idea what to do with Rolan, Dirk, Ari or Diablo, but I'm alive! I have survived global, micro and other terribly interesting, gigantic loads of homework-giving classes.

I ish alives!
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 01, 2006 06:46
Welcome back, Sal. We've missed you. *huggles*
elflyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 01, 2006 10:11
Sal ...We have missed you! Iell tooooo! DD, and Nimmy postys GREAT!

Glyndy is just waiting,.....:evil:
Don't underestimate..him...he has a soft side to him yes, BUT...the dark, evil side....willl match Ondet's equally when the time comes!
and I mean...match it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lalaith, Glyndy loves you beyond life itself...but he must protect you , and his precious unborn lives, and the lives of all those left in Imladris. He will.....dowhatever he has to ..to whoever he has to ...to get there...Please forgive him if he seems heartless, and evil at times.

[Edited on 1/10/2006 by elflyn]
Salkiethia
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 02, 2006 02:02
I have a little extra free time tomorrow so I promise I'll try to work up a post to put up then, ookies? *huggles*

--Sal
<< First1617181920Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email