Register

<< First1819202122
Author Topic:
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
Post RE: OOc// Ever After
on: December 02, 2008 06:29
Elflyn! I havnt seen you around in forever!! Lalaith is still around too somewhere, and Narmion, and the rest...
elflyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 04, 2008 10:49
I'm still here and so is Glyndy ...Just got a lot of RL probs at the moment. Glyndy sends Lalaith a huge bowl of strawberries!:love:
Salkiethia
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 17, 2008 06:10
Wow...real life seems to have attacked us all....

I remember when I was first on here...gods, that was years ago. I wasn't even in high school yet, and now I'm getting near to graduation. Dang....I need to get myself back to CoE. lol

We were watching LotR in Calc today, and that really just made me think about this place...it's where I learned to rp, and...eh, time to come back to the roots, methinks.
elflyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 08, 2009 04:17
Glyndy agrees with that! Anyway whose turn is it to post next in the thread to kick start it again???
Salkiethia
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 25, 2009 12:38
Oh gods...who knows. xD
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 26, 2009 05:05
lol Yay Glyndy! Only thing is that the rules have changed quite a lot since we were posting, and we seem to have lost some players... if we still have interested parties, perhaps we could regroup and start over? I know that Narmion and Lalaith are eager to be written again
Salkiethia
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 27, 2009 08:42
Yeah...I noticed that the rules seem to have become about ten times tighter with regards to what is/isn't allowed... That's too bad, I think, but I also think that we could regroup and get our Red Dawn/Ever After/Whatever comes next group going. ^^

I'd love to, at any rate.
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 30, 2009 06:10
Uh... the last time I was really on here with an intention of posting wast like 2 years ago... probably should go re-read the rules...

Kind of initerested in getting the Red Dawn/Ever After arc back up and going, depending on who else is willing. But we'll see what happens. Not sure how my second semester is going to go, but so far so good. Just have to keep up with all my reading, which is pretty much what this semester is seeming to amount to. It's kind of sad that I don't have any english essays that I need to write, since I am an english major. Lol
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 30, 2009 06:28
We could always take it to Lp For myself, I don't mind the new rules, but I'm not sure how they'd tie in with our plot... we could always rearrange our plot a bit. I'm not sure we could pick up where we left off with some people missing or unable to post anyway >_>
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 30, 2009 07:29
Or, perhaps, we can move on to another thread with some of the same characters. It's another option that I thought I'd put out there for people to think about.

Hey, Sal... remember Wayward Vagabonds and Stefan? I got bored and went back to reread that thread and lol. He's funny, even 2 years later.
Salkiethia
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 30, 2009 04:42
OMG! YES~~~
I remember Stef with much....dunno. Much love, I guess, 'cause he is/was one crazy human. lol
Moving to another RP forum would work for me. I'm a bit selfish in that I really don't want to sacrifice character interactions/original plot in favor of being able to stay here. (Though there IS the point that we sorta need...well, people, if we want to continue.)

And because Nimmy mentioned it~~~
*scurries off to read Wayward Vagabonds*
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 31, 2009 04:56
Unfortunately, we might have to get rid of some characters because we might not be able to get in touch with their creators. But we'll see what happens.
Salkiethia
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 31, 2009 09:17
Well, I guess we hit up as many as possible... Elflyn expressed interest, then there's you and me, and it seems that DD would want to play too...and she's still active here, so... I'm assuming it wouldn't be any great hardship for her to rejoin us. (Correct me if I'm wrong dreamdancer!)

Soz...we'd possibly be missing Andy and....Otterling? I can't recall off the top of my head, and there aren't enough posts for me to see back~~~

(I feel so old looking at this...when I first joined, I remember being impressed by high school seniors. XD Now I'm there myself.)
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 01, 2009 11:35
We're also missing Iell. I'm not sure if she'll be interested again, but it's worth a try.

However, if we do restart anything, I just want to say that I might not be on as much as I would like to be, depending on how everything goes for the next 14 weeks or so. I had a bad last semester, so right now my main focus is on getting good marks and keeping them good. Just want to put that out there now.
Salkiethia
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 02, 2009 03:40
Perfectly understandable. ^^
And I'll agree with you on not being on as often as I'd like... >.<
Bunnies of death trying to keep me from enjoying plaaaaaay~
<< First1819202122
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email