Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First23456Last >>
Author Topic:
Elvin_Chick
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Sapphire Skies Among the Darkness. (Everyone Welcome!!)
on: September 01, 2006 02:45
Nevawen smirked back, "Well If I am so popular then why dont you share a room with me?" she said smiling....She stood there hand on her hip awaiting a reply from Bragolan...he seemed a little shocked at her response but she was getting tired of waiting for everyone else to make up their minds...and she wanted to know more about him and his brother...she was drawn to him for some reason. She had to know more....
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 03, 2006 12:35
"If you want me to, I think my brother will be alright alone he just fell asleep." Bragolan said, he was quite surprised at what Nevawen had said. He wanted to tell Nevawen about his life before, and he felt she wanted to know more. "I hope you don't mind if I tell you about my past. I really need to talk with someone, just tell me to stop if you get bored." Bragolan said. he sighed then began. "When I was young I had no worrys. Lorien is a safe place and my father promised I would always be safe. When my time came to be trained as a warrior I gave the same promise to my brother, I told him he would always be safe. When he was taken away I could never forgive myself. I lost him, my mother wept all that day and songs were sung for the lost. I felt I would go mad because of his loss. My father assured me many times that it wasn't my fault, but I couldn't forgive myself. Now that I have found him I wish I hadn't. He's different. He said he would never kill any being other than orc and goblin, but he almost killed you. Maybe the Easterlings got to him, changed him. I know he must have suffered but there is no reason to do such a thing. I don't know if he can ever be the same he was, and I am almost afraid of what he could do, what he has learned." Bragolan finished. A tear rolled down his cheek. "I am sorry I have told you all my problems, you probably don't care." Bragolan said as he hung his head.He wasn't sure if the arrangments had been settled, but he looked in the room to see where he would be sleeping. There were two beds on opposite sides of the room. He sighed as his thoughts dwelled on his brother.

(just to let you know I'll be gone for a couple days.)

[Edited on 3/9/2006 by ElfmaidenofLorien]
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
Elvin_Chick
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 03, 2006 12:49
Nevawen looked at her friend with sempathetic eyes, "I am so sorry that you've had to go through so much my friend. I wish that I could help in some way." She smiled and touched his shoulder. "Maybe your brother is not as changed as you think. Maybe with some time he can find the old Lindar within himself. Never give up there is always hope."

Nevawen smiled and looked about the room, this is quite different than I am used to, it's beautiful and percueluiar at the same time." She looked back down at Bragolan wondering if he was going to be okay.
Lady_Firniswin
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 04, 2006 08:03
Firniswin chuckled as she entered the room, her footsteps were soft and she made sure to keep her voice gentle for the occupant resting within.

"Pecular, yes. But not the most peculare I have ever seen." she nodded and fingered a deep crimson fabric that lay in a nearby chair.

Looking up, she stepped back, realizing she might have interupted something again. She was definitely not the most social person- well, she was not social at all. The only thing she ever talked to was Rochdu, and that was not a good learning expirience because, while the horse always listened intently, he never talked back. "Oh, I hope I am not interrupting? I was just, well, I was a bit bored." her pale cheeks blushed pink and she gulped. "I am sorry."
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: September 05, 2006 11:37
Narluin lay on one of the beds in the room and closed her eyes, her body welcoming the soft mattress after a long hard ride. Her mind raced with the thoughts of meeting Thranduil and the possibility that he might be able to help them. Not a feckless journey after all, was her last thought as a startling crash in the hallway sent everyone out to see what was wrong.
"There is no such thing as a geek, just those who love things the rest of humanity finds weird."
Elvin_Chick
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 05, 2006 02:04
Nevawen looked up, "No you are not interupting, you are always welcome I like your company." Nevawen smiled watching her touch the soft fabric.

Suddenly there was a loud crash in the hallway..."What was that?" Nevawen said as she turned and started to head for the door. "I hope no ones hurt!" She quickened her pace and soon she was peering down the hallway what she seen made her gasp...

((Hehe figured I would leave it open because I really dont have any great ideas as to what would be going on.))
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 09, 2006 02:58

Bragolan had been out admiring the weaponry. He loved how they had been made, although he would rather a sword of Lorien. After sometime he decided to check up on Lindar.
When he walked into the room Lindar was gone! His mind raced, where could he be? Bragolan rushed around, he ran down almost every hall. Then he heard a crash. "Lindar!" Bragolan thought. He ran down the hall where he heard the sound. He found a crowd of elves standing around. "Oh no." Bragolan sighed. He pushed his way through and found Lindar unconscius on the ground. "Who did this?!" Bragolan demanded. "I did! That elf tried to take my sword!" A young elf guard shouted. "Why would he do that?" Bragolan thought. "I'm sure he just wanted to look at it. You see we come from Lorien and we have not..." Bragolan couldn't finish his sentence because he was once again interrupted by the guard. "He was trying to kill me!" The elf exclaimed." No, he wouldn't do that." Bragolan said softly, he partly believed that could be it, but he didn't want to believe that. "Just let me take him to his room, he has done no harm." Bragolan said as he lifted his brother. He carried him to his room, then he felt a soft hand pat his shoulder, it was Nevawen. "Maybe he was trying to kill him." Bragolan said sadly.
After he had laid Lindar down, he went back to his room. He was glad Nevawen was there, he needed to talk. "I don't know what to do, he can't keep this up. He will die sooner than a boy his age should." Bragolan said.
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
tawar_meldis
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 11, 2006 12:40
(sorry been away so long)

Bain had set had pack, her healing supplies and her sword in her room. Then she had walked around, it was good to strech after so much riding.

Bain heard the commotion and went to the spot. She saw and heard.
Lindar unconscius on the ground. "Who did this?!" Bragolan demanded. "I did! That elf tried to take my sword!" A young elf guard shouted. "Why would he do that?" Bragolan thought. "I'm sure he just wanted to look at it. You see we come from Lorien and we have not..." Bragolan couldn't finish his sentence because he was once again interrupted by the guard. "He was trying to kill me!" The elf exclaimed." No, he wouldn't do that." Bragolan said softly, he partly believed that could be it, but he didn't want to believe that. "Just let me take him to his room, he has done no harm." Bragolan said as he lifted his brother. He carried him to his room, then he felt a soft hand pat his shoulder, it was Nevawen. "Maybe he was trying to kill him." Bragolan said sadly.
After he had laid Lindar down, he went back to his room.

Bain went in to the room and check the young ellon. He had recieved a good hard knock on the head. He was currently out cold. There was no bleeding, so he would wake up on his own.
Bain felt she had neglected her duties as a healer by allowing him to be on his own.
Right now she had to try and get a message to the king, it was his right to deside the boys fate now even more then before, that lad had attacked a gaurd, maybe.

Bain found a servant and explained that the lad would need to be seen for other issies as well and asked about getting him and his brother before the king to explain.
Thankfully the servant had been there a long time and knew that the king was honorable and just and would hear all sides before making a desicion. So he went to inform his king that there may be more to this then met the eye.

He return an hour later and explain that his king would see all involved the next moring at 8 and to please not leave the ellon unatended until then.

Then Bain asked if 2 supper trays could be brought.

They arrived in the evening.

(if you had sone thing else in mind for your brothers injuries let me know) (will fix typos later)
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 12, 2006 07:53
When Bragolan heard of what was going to happen he felt sad, but he knew something had to be done. Bragolan went into his brother's room and stayed with him all that night. In the early morning Lindar woke up. "Bragolan? What happened?" Lindar asked. "You got yourself in trouble." Bragolan said. Then he explained all that was going to happen. "Why did you do it Lindar?" Bragolan asked. "I-I don't know Bragolan." Lindar whispered. "You must know, you did it. Why did you attack that elf!" Bragolan shouted, his had become very angry. "I didn't attack him, he challenged me." Lindar said. "What?" Bragolan asked. "He challenged me to a duel." Lindar said. "Not even I believe that brother." Bragolan said, he looked over at his brother, he had laid down again. "What did they do to you in that camp? They killed the brother I used to know." Bragolan said. "They told me I could never escape." Lindar whispered. Bragolan looked back over. "They said that the only escape I had was death, and they wouldn't even give me that. The leader beat me, and always said that I would have to kill my own before I was free." Lindar said. "But Lindar you are free, you don't need to kill. So why do you continue to make trouble?" Bragolan asked. "Maybe I was with thme too long, maybe I can never be the same again. They drilled fear into me everyday. I thougth I would die of fear." Lindar said. "That will not help you now Lindar, you must change or you must..." Bragolan's voice trailed off. "Die." Lindar finished. "Maybe thats what I deserve." Lindar said. "No, you can change. You must." Bragolan said. Then the guard knocked on the door. "It's time for the trial." The guard said. Bragolan looked at Lindar. He walked over and helped him out of bed. "You are in hot water now Lindar. I hope you can find your way out." Bragolan said.
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: September 12, 2006 11:30
Narluin had heard the commotion and had saw the entire thing. When it was over, she went to Bragolan's room and waited until their conversation was over. Her keen ears had listened to it unknowingly, but she would say nothing.

Narluin knocked softly on the door and opened it a crack. "Is everything all right?" she inquired, her eyes full of concern. "If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know."
"There is no such thing as a geek, just those who love things the rest of humanity finds weird."
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2006 01:14
Bragolan nodded at Narluin then he made his way to the trial.
Soon the two of them and a few others that had seen the incident were standing before King Thranduil. "Tell me first exactly what happened." King Thranduil said. The young elf guard stepped forward. "That elf attacked me and tryed to take my sword so he could kill me! Thats what happened!" The guard said. Thranduil lifted his hand as a gesture for silence. "Bragolan, you tell me what happened." Thranduil said. "As far as I know my brother did try to take this elf's sword, but was unable to and was knocked unconscius." Bragolan said. Thranduil nodded, then looked sternly at lindar. "Why did you try to take his sword?" Thranduil asked. "I-I don't know, I really don't remember." Lindar said in a whisper. "You must of had a reason boy." Thranduil said, his voice was stern but not harsh. "The Southrons!!! They told me I would never escape unless I killed my own kind, they told me that everyday I was in their possestion. Maybe thats what happened, maybe I don't even have to think about it to attack someone." Lindar shouted. Bragolan stared sadly at Lindar. Thranduil looked deep in thought. Lindar hung his head sadly. "I know what you are going to do to me, and I think its the best thing." Lindar said. "What are we going to?" Thranduil asked. "You're going to kill me." Lindar said. "We will do no such thing. I can see you are still dangerous, but you are still an elf. Something made you attack him, you didn't do it for no reason, you don't seem like that kind of boy. Do you know what provoked you?" Thranduil asked. "No sir, I don't remember anything." Lindar said. "Then why don't you speak Olwe, you were conscius for the whole act." Thranduil asked, he seemed to know that something had happened between the two. Olwe looked around nervously. "I said nothing offensive you majesty, he just attacked." Olwe said. Thranduil stared angrily. "Speak Olwe, you cannot hide anything from me!" Thranduil said. "Alright! I called him names, I had just heard where he had come from and I called him names. I called him a servant boy and an Southron spawn." Olwe admitted. Suddenly Lindar's eyes burned with anger."I remember now! You said all those theing to me and more!" Lindar shouted. Then Lindar rushed at Olwe, dagger in hand. "Lindar stop!!" Bragolan said as he grabbed him. "Let go!" Lindar shouted, then he cut Bragolan's arm. Bragolan fell to the ground and clutched his arm. Lindar stopped and froze after what he had done. "I thought maybe you could come back." Braogolan whispered. "No Bragolan." Lindar said. "But I was wrong." Bragolan said his voice rose with anger and sadness. "But I cannot blame you for what you have done. I'm to blame, I didn't protect you. I'm sorry Lindar." Bragolan said, then he stood and left. Lindar stared after his brother. Then he looked at the dagger in his hand, Bragolans blood was on it. "No...NO!" Lindar shouted as he dropped the dagger and fell to his knees. "I almost killed my own brother, the only one that cares for me, I almost killed him!" Lindar cried.
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: September 14, 2006 11:38
Narluin had listened to the testimony in silence and had been startled when Lindar had attacked Bragolan and cried, ""I almost killed my own brother, the only one that cares for me, I almost killed him!" She rushed forward and grabbed his arm, her blue eyes blazing with concern. "Come, Lindar, there is nothing more for you to do here. By your leave, your Majesty," Narluin said hurriedly. "Come, Lindar." She took his dagger and gave it to a guard. She took him to a small chamber and sat him in an armchair. Her eyes locked onto his, and she cried, "What else happened? You must tell me otherwise your life can be forfeit! It would be better for you to tell one you know not, not someone who could only anger you more." Her tone was earnest, her eyes sad and full of concern.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 14, 2006 01:46
Lindar hesitated to tell the maiden his troubles, but at last he gave in. Tears rolled down his cheeks. "They killed her!" Lindar cried. Narluin looked at him closely. "There was a maiden, her name was Linaiwe, she was so beautiful. She was a servant with me. We spent much time together and I fell in love. When my master found out about our love he said he took her away. He torchered herand said he was going to kill her." Lindar said. "Then one day my master called for me to come before him. When I arrived he had Linaiwe, she looked completely different, she had been beaten so much. Then he said that she would die before my eyes and I was blame. I jumped at him but was pulled back, I begged him to kill me in her stead, but he refused and said I had to watch her die. Then I looked into her her eyes, and she whispered I love you to me, then he cut off her head. I cried loudly and almost killed my master, but they somehow took me away." Lindar said sadly. "It was my fault she died, I fell in love with her." Lindar said, he had lost comtrol and tears poured down his cheeks. "I never wanted to speak of her, because it made me so sad, but my heart never let me forget her. I have been tormented for a long time and I don't think I can forget my love." Lindar said. "I swore that day that I would never love again, and that I would avenge my love." Lindar said with determination. "i guess i attacked Olwe because he called me what I hated most, Southrons." Lindar finished.

[Edited on 15/9/2006 by ElfmaidenofLorien]
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 17, 2006 11:24
OOC: You still there Dinenlasse? I really want to continue with the story!
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: September 18, 2006 07:48
(Sorry!)

Narluin's eyes filled as she listened to the woeful tale. "I really have never loved so I can't say that I know what you feel, but if you need to say more to me, I will listen and help where I can. It can't be your fault that she died, and you will never forget her. But if it helps, perhaps you can try to love again. You will never forget Linaiwe, but would she want you to be miserable?" Her voice was soft, and she searched Lindar's eyes for something more in their depths, a happy memory maybe?
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 18, 2006 09:51
"Would she want you to be miserable?" Naurluin asked. Lindar smirked as he remembered her smile, her laugh. "She always told me my destiny did not lie in those awful camps. She said I was to be a great warrior." Lindar smiled as he spoke her words. "Thnak you for listening Narluin. I forgot what she really wanted me to do. She wouldn't want me to be sad all my life, she wanted me to fight for her. Thats waht I'll do! I'll train to be a warrior!" Lindar said. Then Bragolan walked in. "I overheard your conversation. I felt it was my duty. I wished you had told me your sorrows before brother. It would have been a lot easier." Bragolan said, he was even smiling. "I'm sorry, did I hurt you badly?" Lindar asked. "No, I'll be fine." Bragolan said, he had his brother back.
Lady_Firniswin
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 18, 2006 12:43
At that moment, Firniswin raced into the room, a broad smile on her face. The door clanked against the wall and she winced slightly, but not much before continuing.

"King Thranduil will see us now!"
Elvin_Chick
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 21, 2006 05:47
((Hey everyone I have been gone for a long time could someone please give me summary so that I understand everything. sorry for being gone for so long I had some things come up))
tawar_meldis
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 10, 2006 05:31
Bain listened quietly to the testimony before Thurinduil.

After Lindar left Bain approached, "your majesty. this young ellon has attacked elves before. I am not sure he means harm but he can hurt or kill easily becuase of what ever these captures did to him."

Bain looked at Bragolan, "your brother will need to be carefully watched and helped so he can try to recover. I hope he will be given a chance"

Then she stepped back to wait.

(hope this goes with what was happening)

[Edited on 11/10/2006 by tawar_meldis]
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 11, 2006 04:18
Later after the trial Lindar was sent for, Bragolan followed. "Do you think they'll kill me for what I did?" Lindar asked. "I don't knwo, but if you tell them the story you told us, I'm sure they'll understand." Bragolan said. Then they were before Thranduil. "You have caused much trouble young elf, do you have anything to say before I give you the sentence?" Thranduil asked. "Yes, I have not told you the full tale, and I don't know if this will help, but I must explain." Lindar said. He explained the story that he had told the others in his room while he awaited the sentence. Thranduil watched him carefully. "You have had much hardships, but that is no reason to harm another." Thranduil said. "Please King Thranduil! If I watch over him at all times can you not give him his sentence." Bragolan begged. Thranduil thought about this for a minute. "Yes, the boy can stay if he doesn't cause anymore trouble." Thranduil said. Bragoland and Lindar bowed then left.
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: October 12, 2006 10:29
Narluin had waited outside the presence chamber while the audience with the elven king had been going on. She gnawed her lower lip in apprehension, and as Bragolan and Lindar stepped out from the room, Narluin inquired anxiously, "Did everything go all right?" She looked at Lindar especially; he seemed more calm than he did before going in, and she took that as a good sign.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 12, 2006 11:23
Lindar smiled when he saw Narluin. "Yes, Bragolan saved me. He promised he would watch over me and so I can stay." Lindar said. "Yes, but you had best not get yourself into anymore trouble." Bragolan said, his voice meant business. Lindar nodded. "Come on, I think we all deserve some rest." Bragolan said. "But I would like to stroll the grounds, I can't go anywhere without you." Lindar said. "Oh Lindar, I've stayed up all night worrying about you, I think I deserve some rest." Bragolan said. "Please brother." Lindar begged, he was still child like in many ways. Bragolan smiled. "Alright, but this has to be a short walk." Bragolan said, then they both walked away.

After their walk Bragolan sat behind a tree. "I guess we should go back now." Lindar said, he looked around one last time. Bragolan didn't answer. "Bragolan?" Lindar said, he looked behind the tree and found his brother fast asleep. Lindar chuckled. He sat down as well, he looked around, it was beautiful. Then he heard someone whispering to him, but it was not Bragolan. He stood and wandered around. "Who's there?" Lindar asked. "Over here." The voice called. Lindar walked over to a large boulder he walked around it but no one was there. "Hello?" Lindar called. Then before Lindar could turn around he felt something hard hit his head and he fell unconscious. "Hahaha....I've got you now." The elf said, it was the elf that Lindar had almost killed. "Take him to the deepest cell." He commanded. Two elves came up and took Lindar away. "Sir are you sure this is a good idea? These travelers don't seem bad." A young elf said. "Of course it's a good idea, we must be rid of these travelers as soon as possible. After all they are associated with that elf, anyone who is friends with him must be evil." The elf said evilly.
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: October 12, 2006 11:36
Narluin had left Bragolan and Lindar. Though she still worried about Lindar, she knew that Bragolan would take care of him. She went to her room, but something was nagging on her mind. There was still a sense of hostility here; the elf-maiden couldn't be sure where. A sudden urge to talk to Lindar alone (if his brother allowed it) overtook her, and Narluin hurried to the place where she had last seen them. All was silent; not a breath of wind stirred the leaves outside in a courtyard. Walking silently amidst the grounds, Narluin came upon Bragolan slumbering peacefully on the earth. Lindar was nowhere to be seen. Kneeling, the elf touched Bragolan's shoulder. "Bragolan," she whispered, gently shaking him. "Is your brother about? I would speak to him if you would permit me."
tawar_meldis
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 13, 2006 03:14
Bain went walking. She did not pay much attension to were she was going.

She was looking around and hoping maybe to find the healing halls. She was not used to cave set up and as such became turned around.

If not the healing halls maybe the armoury.

She went down several flights of stairs. walking around not sure what she is looking for.

Then she was shocked to see an ellon being carried be 2 other ellons.

"This ellon is unconscious, do you need a healer, I am one."

Bain stepped closer to check on the ellon.

(will leave it for you deside how the gaurds react)
Elvin_Chick
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 15, 2006 12:02
((Sorry for my absense...I've had a lot of personal troubles...I am back now though and hopefully everyone hasnt given up on the thread lol...anyways yeah onto the posting...))

Nevawen sat outside the chambers and was relived to hear that Lindar was going to be able to stay...as long as there was no more troubles. She smiled and nodded to him, she of course had forgiven him for trying to kill her.

Nevawen walked back to her room, on her way there though she noticed someone being carried that was unconcious...she walked slowly over to see what was going on and if she could be of any help. They carried the unconcious elf into one of the empty rooms and laid her down.

Nevawen stood at the door watching as the healers gathered around her and after a few minutes they looked puzzeled...she could hear them whispering..."I've never seen anything like this before...if we do not find a cure soon then she is going to die...she's burning with fever and there seems to be no apparent cause." The paced around for a while and then one of them spoke to the other, Nevawen could barely hear them..."If we send someone to lord Elrond...he would know what to do and he would have the neccacary healing herbs to bring her fever down...she cannot last long like this."

Nevawen thought to herself..."I will go..." They looked up startled..."You do not have anything to do with this why would you risk your life for someoen you dont even know?" they asked her...

"Because..." she started slowly..."If that were me...I would want someone to do the same for me...is that not reason enough?"

They looked at each other and nodded, "You must leave at dawn then...and you must hurry. I wouldnt travel alone if I were you though...there are dark times approaching..."

Nevawen nodded with a smile, "Oh I have a feeling I wont be alone..." and she turned and ran to tell the others and ask if they would like to join her....

((Hope that works...if not tell me and changes will be made))
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 15, 2006 02:11
Bragolan stirred when he heard Narluins voice. "Lindar! Oh no!" Bragolan exclaimed. He jumped to his feet and began calling his name. "I've lost him! He could get himself in trouble again, I've failed." Bragolan said, he really didn't know where to search. He breathed deeply and began searching. After an hour Bragolan was tired and confused. "Where could he have gone, I wish not to report this to the king, not yet anyway." Bragolan said to Narluin, for he was unsure of how the king would react.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile the two guards just bumped into Bain. "No, there is no need, he just bumped his head." The guard named Unferth said quickly. Bain looked like she didn't believe them. "Please let us by, we must get him to his room." The other guard said. Bain wasn't sure about this. Unferth looked back at him. "Should we...get her too?" Unferth whispered. Randir shook his head. "Let us pass." Randir asked in a commanding tone. They pushed their way by, and Bain got a good look at the unconscious elf's face. Unferth saw that she reconized Lindar and he took action. Unferth pulled his sword out and placed it at her throat. "You're coming with us." Unferth said, he grabbed her arm roughly. Randir shook his head, he knew this was unnecessary but now that it was done there was no stopping. Then they continued down to the deepest call, it was unused now but that would serve their purpose well. Randir dragged Lindar down, he was not liking how this was going. He didn't want to do this and he didn't really know why he was doing this, but he wanted out, he was going to have to talk with their evil leader.
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: October 16, 2006 10:26
Narluin bit her lower lip anxiously. "The only thing I can see doing is asking guards if they saw him. Could his enemies have found him out here? Otherwise I do not know." Apprehension prickled up her spine. "It wouldn't be wise to report to the king, you are right, but what else can we do?" Her thoughts turned to the elf that had fought him, his leering face was clear in her mind. She shuddered at the hatred. Then suddenly, she knew what happened, but Narluin waited for Bragolan to reply before sharing her thoughts.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 16, 2006 12:45
"Maybe would should ask the others if they've seen him. By the others I mean Bain and Nevawen...they might have seen him." Bragolan said, but he could see that Narluin had other plans. "You know something else don't you? Please tell me your thoughts." Bragolan said. He was becoming quite worried, something horrible could have happened.
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: October 16, 2006 01:17
Narluin inclined her head at Bragolan’s words. “The elf that attacked him…he must know something. We must find him. But perhaps Bain and Nevawen are connected with this as well. Have you seen either of them recently? I haven’t for a good while.” Where could he be? she wondered, clenching her hands at her side tensely. “Where should we go first?” Narluin inquired, seeking the opinion of Bragolan.
Elvin_Chick
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 16, 2006 08:08
Nevawen ran down the halls, she found the others and they all had worried looks on their face. "whats going on she asked?" She decided that she would save her new information and possible quest for later they looked really worried.

Bragolan turned to her, "Lindar is missing and I cannot find him anywhere..." Nevawen looked at him and put her hand on his sholder..."I will help you find him...if you want." She waited for the answer as the others pondered where he could of gone to.
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: October 17, 2006 04:35
Narluin smiled wearily. "Your help is wanted greatly," she said. Adding to Bragolan, "That is, if you don't mind me welcoming her." Narluin sighed. "Have you any ideas on where he could have gone...or if the one he fought could have anything to do with his disappearance?"
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 17, 2006 08:26
"Of course I don't mind." Bragolan said. "We must find Bain, she might know something, also keep an eye out for that elf that Lindar attacked." Bragolan said. They walked down the halls, he didn't know what to do.
tawar_meldis
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 17, 2006 02:31
Bain hated having a weapon against her throat. She knew all it would take was a moment and her life would be over.

She did not fear death but she did not want to die like a lamb at slaughter she was a warrior.

She kept her arms down by her side. She was relieved when they pushed her into a room without reomveing her side arm.

She also knew from her training to bid her time. A dagger was not much use when there was a sword to your throat but now that her and Lindar were in a room the next time they came in it would not be so easy.

Bain's first thought after the evil elves left was to see if she could help Lindar. Bain knew with out a doubt that Lindar had done nothing to cause this, if he had the gaurd would have taken him right before the king and had him executed not thrown into a locked room/ cell really.

She searched him for wounds and found were he had been hit on the head. There wasnt a lot she could do for him she had no herbs with her but there was still a small trickle of blood from the wound. Bain pulled a strip of material from the bottom of her tunic and bound it around the wound and held the young ellons hand.

Bain knew that yelling for help would be worthless because the area around the cell was unused the likely hood of anyone other then the attackers being here was extremly slim.
Bain hoped he would wake up soon and hoped that in the dark cell having some one holding his hand would keep him calm.

(nice take. hope you can work with this)
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 18, 2006 11:36
Lindar was having nightmares as he lay unconscious. He saw a leering face and he tried to fight him but to no avail. Then Lindar sat straight up, his arms waving around. "You will not take me! I will kill you!" Lindar cried. Then he saw Bain and he exhaled. He began to breath deeply. "What happened?" Lindar asked. Bain asked the same thing. "Bragolan fell asleep while we were outside and I was walking around, not far from him, then I heard a sound and came to see what it was next thing I know I'm on the ground...then I guess I had a bad dream." Lindar said. He then felt pain at the back of his head. He rubbed it with his hand. "Must have hit me with a rock." Lindar said. "So why do they have us in a cell? Why do they want to hurt you, I'm the one they want." Lindar asked, he could understand them just taking him but why Bain, had she done something to make them mad too?
__________________________________________-

Meanwhile Bragolan was still searching around. He was becoming more and more worried. "Maybe he's been killed, fallen prey to something, or someone." Bragolan said, he didn't know what else to think. Then he saw two guards walking down the hall that led outside. "Excuse me!" Bragolan called. The guards looked at him, one ran but the other didn't. Bragolan heard the running cursing to his friend in elvish. Bragolan was confused by all of this. They were of course the guards that had taken Lindar and Bain captive. Bragolan still walked towards the guard that stood still. His friend that had run was back by his side, but he seemed as if he had somewhere important to go. "I'm sorry for intruding but my brother has gone missing, have you seen him?" Bragolan asked. "No!" The running guard said quickly. "I wasn't asking you, I was asking this guard." Bragolan said. "Well, um.." The guard started. "We've been together all day, and we haven't seen your brother." The angry guard said. Then the angry guard grabbed the other guard's arm and quickly left. Bragolan scratched his head. "That guard had more to say, I think he knows where Lindar is, I'll have to talk with him privately." Bragolan said. Then he turned to Narluin. "Now lets go and find Bain, maybe she has seen him. Do you know where she could be?" Bragolan asked.

[Edited on 20/10/2006 by ElfmaidenofLorien]
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: October 19, 2006 11:13
Narluin bowed her head and replied, "No, I have not seen her since the council with the king. I couldn't tell you how much she knows, but it might help us. But in the meantime, I think we should go after the guards. Between the two of us, we should be able to hold them." Her blue eyes narrowed angrily. She had become fond of Lindar, whatever his faults, and she would do anything to help Bragolan find him, no matter the danger to her life.
<< First23456Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email