Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First45678Last >>
Author Topic:
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Sapphire Skies Among the Darkness. (Everyone Welcome!!)
on: December 16, 2006 09:44
(I'm sorry I haven't posted for a while!)

Lindar watched as Narluin left. He had a bad feeling about that.
Lindar ran back to the others. "Bragolan, Narluin has run off, to where I do not know. I must go after her, I will return soon." Lindar said, he turned to leave. "Stop! Where was she heading? Did she not tell you anything?" Bragolan asked, but it was too late.

Lindar rode following Narluin's trail. He heard a sound, like a loud cry. He stopped, he knew it was not Narluin, but he had to see who was in danger.
He saw someone on the horse, carrying another injured. Then he saw the person that had cried out.
Lindar saw about eight orcs surrounding the person. Lindar charged into the orcs, killing many of them by simply running them over.
Lindar grabbed the man and pulled him up on his horse. "You fool! How could you think you could fight that many alone?" Lindar said, he wasn't happy about being delayed from finding Narluin.
Once Lindar had killed all the orcs he rode over to the other man on the horse, carrying the injured person. "Is this your friend?" Lindar asked, his voice sounded rough. He didn't even wait for an answer. "One of my friends is in danger, and I must go and find her, but you I see are also in trouble. My brother and two other friends are back there, you may go with them. Evil reside around here, you had better hurry." Lindar said. He waited for the man to get off his horse, then he galloped off.

'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
tawar_meldis
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 16, 2006 10:15
((ooc- sorry i have been online in a few days.))

Bain carried the girl from mirkwood. It was something she had done often.

When they reached the place they were to meet up with the rest of the party she did not immedatelt get down. Instead she rode around the edge of the clearing looking and listening for enemy coming.

She waas almost done when she heard something coming down the path they had traveled.

I will leave it open as to if it is the new comer or some evil.

As she backed her mare away she spoke, "something is coming down that path."
Elvin_Chick
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 16, 2006 01:07
Nevawen looked down the path that they had come. Two were coming their way and it looked like they were carrying a third.."I dont think that they are the enemy, but it looks like they are in trouble."

As they got closer Nevawen called out, "Who are you and what befell you to make your party so injured? We will help if we can but I dont know how much we will be able to. We ourselves are travelling to Imladris to seek the healing powers of Lord Elrond. You may join us if you wish but do not tarry. There is an omnious presence gaining on us and if we stay to long it will swallow us in it's evilness."

Nevawen looked at the others for their approval one by one...just to make sure they had no ill feelings.
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 17, 2006 06:57
Arnarel answered with a slight gasp. "I am Arnarel, son of Thranduil The unconciuoss one is Mirelwen, adopted daughter of Glorfindel. The other elf with me is Narfaroth of Rivendell. I decided to take a trip with them back to Rivendell when we were attacked. Mirelwen charged ahead and took about five alone. Then we caught up and took the rest, but the worst was done. so we quickened our pace and then met you."

( sorry it isn't thge best, but I am hard pressed for time. See you later.)
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 17, 2006 10:15
Lindar charged ahead. Something was going to happen, and he had to be there with Narluin.
He rode fast, his horse grew weary but knew of the danger and somehow continued.
Then he stopped, he saw a hill that was close by and a figure on a horse was riding up the hill. "Narluin." Lindar whispered, he knew it was her, but what was she doing?
Lindar charged after her. He reached the top of the hill soon after her. "Narluin what do you think you are doing?! Running into danger like this. You cannot fight alone, and you will not." Lindar said. He dismounted and pulled out his sword. He spoke a few words to his horse and the animal left.
Lindar scanned the land. "Evil is approaching." Lindar said. Then an arrow whizzed passed his ear. Lindar turned and ran into some bushes, he cut down the goblin that had shot the arrow.
Then many other goblins came out and attacked. "I do not think we will be able to hold them off for too long!" Lindar shouted to Narluin. They had no way of contacting their friends about their peril. Lindar didn't want to tell his friends anyway, they were busy taking care of the injured girl. And he didn't want Bragolan to get hurt, although Bragolan was the older of the two.
Lindar fought bravely, cutting down the evil goblins. He constantly looked over at Narluin, just to be sure she was alright.
Lindar thought she was the best friend he had ever had. She was a wonderful fighter too. He cut down another goblin, then another. He saw that they were lessening. "More will come, we will have to leave soon!" Lindar called to Narluin, just to warn her.
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
Elvin_Chick
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 17, 2006 05:15
Nevawen looked at the new people." It is nice to mee you, we will accept you into our group and help as much as we can. Right now we need to leave though I fel the presence of darkness looming closer and closer. Every second that passes the danger gains ground on us. We cannot stand in the open where they can see us with injurned in our party. We need to find a safe place for them and hide untill Narluin and Lindar come back, for i fear they will not be returning alone..."

Nevawen led the others through the think underbrush untill they reached a secluded clearing. "Lay them here, they will be safe, this is far enough off the road. Someone needs to stay with them and the others of us should dismount and make a peremiter so they cannot get to them. If they do try and attack I fear that Narluin and Lindar will already be weary from fighting."

With that Nevawen dismounted and started to walk around making sure this was the right place to hide the two injured. She looked down at her arm...it was still very sore. She had to deal with it though there were other things at hand that needed her attention. She did not know where this newfound leadership had come from but she was glad that she could pull it out of herself at the right times. She watched the others ready the clearing.
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 18, 2006 10:02
"We appriciate your kindness, my lady." Arnarel slowly adjusted Mirelwen until she was back to where he could hold her properly. Narfaroth had followed back only a short way to see if they would be safe, then he went back to the fray to help in fighting.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 18, 2006 12:27
Lindar was still fighting hard when he saw Bragolan and the others come. Lindar smiled. "Lindar, what did you do to get yourself in such a mess?" Bragolan asked. "I followed Narluin, she was in trouble." Lindar answered.
Then as Lindar fought he felt a sharp pain in his upper arm. A goblin had stabbed him, and Lindar knew that most goblins had poisoned blades.
Lindar cut down the creature then looked at Bragolan with uncertainty in his eyes. Bragolan ran over to check the wound. "It may be poisoned, go to Bain, NOW!" Bragolan shouted. Lindar rushed over to Bain. "I was stabbed by a goblins blade. Is it poisoness?" Lindar asked, he showed her his arm.
While she checked it, Lindar asked, "Will I die?"

(The wound could be poisoned, but not badly. He'll be able to fight after a bit of rest.)
Elvin_Chick
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 18, 2006 10:42
Nevawen had stayed behind with the new comers and the injured. She slowly made a peremiter around them and kept close watch from up in one of the trees. The others were posted around the clearing so that none would get past them and slay the injured.

Thinking about injuries, Nevawen looked down at her own arm. She started to slowly unwrap it, the pain had begun to intensen since it was wrapped but she had been ignoring it. Lifting the last layer she grimiced at the sight of her arm. The wound had turned a dark purple color and it looked like it was starting to spread. She quickly wrapped her arm tightly and made herself concentrate on keeping watch.

She thought she could hear the others coming up the road but she did not know if it was them or not. The others took their positions in case it was an enemy as she did the same.
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 19, 2006 10:14
Arnarel was talking to Narfaroth about their new companions when he falt a jolt in his arms.
"Please, loosen your grip, my sides hurt. Arnarel, what happened?" MIrelwen gasped as she spoke, she hurt all over and her lungs were on fire. Narfaroth heard her and immediately went to her side and checked her wounds. They were healing very slowly and some looked poisoned.
" If you do not mind me checking, my lady, I would like to check your wound and make sure it is not poisoned." Narfaroth looked lightly at Nevawen. He had saw her look down at her arm and then quickly wrap it back.
" It may not mean much, but I was trained by LOrd Elrond and the other healers in Imladris." He waited patiently for an answer.
tawar_meldis
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 19, 2006 11:02
When they had reached the area for the injured Bain had slipped off her mare with the still unconsious girl. Bain had laid her down and given her a quick once over.

When the stranger spoke

If you do not mind me checking, my lady, I would like to check your wound and make sure it is not poisoned." Narfaroth looked lightly at Nevawen. He had saw her look down at her arm and then quickly wrap it back.
" It may not mean much, but I was trained by LOrd Elrond and the other healers in Imladris." He waited patiently for an answer

Bain had missed him checking the one he brought in.

She spoke softly, "we are heading for Imladris now, to see Lord Elrond for this lady. I am Bain, a healer from Lothlorien, by the way."

She paused looking at the one he had carried in (ooc-that was what I gathered from you posts, if I made a mistake I will edit)

Then she contiued. "if you need supplies, I am willing to share mine. And you are right to be concerned about posoin in her arm. I treated it like it might be simply because the injury was caused by a warg."

Bain sighed, "we were not alone and with danger of another attack eminent I did a quick treatment of her arm and now once things settle I will be giving her a more complete treatment."

Bain Looked at the new comer, "that hapens sometimes when you are treating in the field."

Bain looked toward the fight. She drew her sword and kept watch in the direction the noise was comng from. It would not due for 2 healers and the wounded to be caught unawares by anything.

Thankfully it would be very difficult for anything to get in by any way other then the path they had just followed in. Wich ment they could not move futher. IF something came down the path they would have to stop it.
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: December 19, 2006 12:49
(The reason Narluin seems to know the newcomers is because she is the niece of Elrond...if this doesn't work, will edit.)

Narluin had fought hard once she had jumped from the tree and realized that Lindar had been there. In the midst of the confusion of battle, newcomers, and other things, Narluin thought she recognized one or two of the people that had arrived. She voiced her thoughts to whoever would listen for it seemed that it had been just her and Lindar, and now there were more. "It seems like I brought the battle with me when I left to scout out where we were," she said, sheathing her weapon and leaning against a tree. The fair elf was unscathed, but at the sight of the wound on Lindar's arm, her blue eyes were full of concern. Her feelings for Lindar were almost sisterly; she worried about him. "Lindar, are you all right?" Narluin asked, concerned, but not too anxiously to let up on her rest.

Her gaze turned to the newcomers. "It seems that in the midst of all of this, no one has introduced themselves," she said. "I am Narluin, daughter of Atheron and niece of Lord Elrond." The elf inclined her head respectfully. "And might I ask who you are? For you say you were trained by Elrond."
"There is no such thing as a geek, just those who love things the rest of humanity finds weird."
Elvin_Chick
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 19, 2006 08:12
Nevawen looked at Bain, "I think it's getting worse, the pain is intensifiying..." she looked down at her arm. "When you have time would it be possible for you to dress it again? I know that we are in a crucial point so I will not ask you to do it right at this moment."

Nevawen slowly walked along the border patiently awaiting the others return. She could hear sounds coming their way but wasnt quiet sure what to make of them.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 20, 2006 04:58
"I am alright Narluin." Lindar said, he had wrapped his wound. He walked over with her to the new comers. "I am sorry I was so rude to you the first time we met. I was just anxious to help my friend Narluin." Lindar said, he remembered how rude he had been and how impatient.
He was surprised to hear that Narluin was Lord Elrond's niece. His eyes widened, but he kept silent.

Bragolan walked over to Lindar and placed his hand on his shoulder. "How does your arm feel?" Bragolan whispered. "I'm fine Bragolan." Lindar said. "You don't sound fine Lindar. What is troubling you?" Bragolan asked. "Nothing." Lindar said, he was getting annoyed at his brothers questions. "Anytime you say something is nothing its something, if that makes sense." Bragolan said, he smiled. Then he noticed Lindar was staring at Narluin. Bragolan smirked, he understood now. "So, you like Narluin?" Bragolan whispered. Lindar looked back at his brother. "Please don't tell anyone." Lindar begged. "I won't, but I will tell you that she does not think of you that way. She thinks of you as a brother." Bragolan said. Lindar nodded sadly. "I guess I should have known that, but she is so beautiful." Lindar said. "Well, just be careful." Bragolan said, he did not know what else to say to his little brother.

(I hope this is okay. If its not alright with you Dinenlasse, I can change it.)
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: December 20, 2006 08:03
(It is just fine...I have been wanting to hint at something like this for a while, and so I have been trying to include it in my posts.)

As Narluin waited for a reply from the others, she glanced over at Lindar again. "I am glad that you are alright; I really don't want any of my friends hurt," she said softly so only he could hear. Especially you, she thought, not wanting to let out her true feelings. Since Mirkwood, she had thought of Lindar as almost a brother, but emotions other than that were stealing up on her slowly. Never had Narluin loved anyone, other than her family, and she was often told by her cousins, Elrohir and Elladan, that she should find someone to settle her wild streak.

Her thoughts came back to the present. She shook herself and put the thought of Lindar from her head. He loved only one; he would never love her.

(I hope that this isn't too presumptuous, Elfmaiden.)
"There is no such thing as a geek, just those who love things the rest of humanity finds weird."
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 20, 2006 10:04
Arnarel looked at the group."I am Arnarel former Prince of Mirkwood, the title now belongs to my youngest brother, Legolas. The female is Mirelwen and this is Narfaroth. They are both from Imladris." He sighed as he felt Mirelwen go limp again. He got off his horse and took her under a nearby tree and applied a salve that Lord Elrond taught him to make.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 20, 2006 10:46
(I think its great Dinenlasse.)

Lindar caught Narluin looking at him. He quickly looked away. "She would never love me." Lindar sighed. He remembered how insane he used to act, and then how she coaxed out what was really on his mind. Thats when he began to have feelings for her, but he knew it would never be.

Linsar walked over and helped Arnarel prop Mirelwen against a tree. "I hope you forgive me for my rudeness friend, I was ina hurry." Lindar said. "I will do what I can to help you if you need it." Lindar said, he smiled slightly.
Lindar stood to leave, he knew that Arnarel didn't need him to help and he would probably just get in the way.
Lindar called for his horse and he came running. "Good boy." Lindar whispered, then he turned back to the others. "We should leave, evil is still lurking around. And we must get to Lord Elrond as fast as possible." Lindar said, and he was right.
"Lindar is right, we mustn't delay. Arnarel, if you need any help with your wounded friend I would be glad to help you carry her load." Bragolan said with a smile.
Lindar mounted, then he turned to Narluin. "We had best scout the way ahead. We wouldn't want our wounded comrades to fall into danger." Lindar said, he hoped his feelings for her did not show on his face, or he would never want to look at her again, for fear of embarrssment.
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 21, 2006 10:00
Arnarel was slightly surprised at the kindness everyone showed so early.
"Thank you, I will let you know if I shall need it." He smiled in his way and picked MIrelwen up. HE put her on his horse and mounted his self. NArfaroth went to his horse and mounted as they got ready to leave.
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: December 21, 2006 12:01
Narluin nodded to Lindar and said ironically, "I would ride ahead with you if my mount was here." Then, with a shrill neigh, Arden galloped into view and halted besides his mistress. She smiled, rubbed his neck, and leapt on his back. "I suppose I spoke too soon." As Narluin rode past the three who came, she said, "It is wonderful to meet you, and I hope that you especially, sir Arnarel, hold no grudge against me for I am kin of Elrond, and I know that things are a bit tense between the two elven leaders." With that, she and Lindar rode off at the head of the party.

As they rode, Narluin glanced at Lindar and noted an odd look on his face. "Is there something wrong?" she asked, holding Arden's reins in one hand and her other hand resting on the hilt of her sword, Arinya.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 21, 2006 12:40
Lindar was surprised at her question. "No, nothing is wrong Narluin." Lindar said quickly. He suddenly became very nervous, was his face red? What had made her ask the question. "I need to stop thinking like this and act normal." Lindar thought. Then he rode on.
He was quiet for most of the ride, but then he was sure he hah heard something. He halted and looked around. "I guess I was imagining things." Lindar said. Then as he was about to continue on, an arrow whizzed passed his face. Lindar jumped off and looked around. He pulled out his bow and held it firm, pointing in the direction from where the arrow had come from.
Nothing seemed to stir. Lindar lowered his bow slightly. "Who is there?" Lindar called. He knew that if an orc had shot the arrow, it would have coninuted shooting.
No one answered. "We had best continue, someone doesn't want us around." Lindar said, he quickly jumped up on his horse and rode off.
"You never told me that you were Lord Elrond's niece. Will you be staying at Rivendell once we get there?" Lindar asked, he couldn't stand the silence anymore and he had to say something.
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 22, 2006 07:40
"I did not know that things were tense, my father had not told me. Apparently he does not want me to"interfere" with affairs. You see, he disowned me when I disobeyed and went to free Mirelwen from slavery." Arnarel got a distant look as he looked in the direction of Mordor.
Narfaroth was silently riding along. Arnarel has always been friendly and made friends so easily. Narfaroth sighed and focused on the path ahead as he saw the arrow whiz past Lindar's head.
tawar_meldis
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 22, 2006 07:25
((ooc- this entire post wil be ooc because after numerous reading im still confused about who is in whch group. If some one could straighten out the confusion I would much thank you.))
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 24, 2006 07:17
(Lindar is with Narluin, and they are scouting ahead of them. Bragolan is with Nevawen and the new people who have just joined the group. I hope that helps a little)

Lindar continued to ride on, but he was wary the whole time. He watched everywhere just incase someone was following them.
As he looked around his eyes strayed over to Narluin. She caugt him looking at her and he quickly looked away. "I was just going to warn you, we have to be careful. Thhat perosn who shot at me could be around." Lindar said, he stuttered a little.

Bragolan walked beside Nevawen. "Are you feeling alright Nevawen?" Bragolan asked, his voice was kind as usual.
He looked ahead and saw Lindar, and he looked embarrassed and shy. Bragolan smiled. "My dear brother. I can remember when I acted like that." Bragolan said, he laughed quietly. He couldn't help but be happy that his brother had feelings for someone other than the maiden he had once loved. "He is finally moving on." Bragolan whispered, he was very happy about that, his brother was growing up.
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 26, 2006 06:57
"Nevawen, who is the girl with you? She looks very ill." Arnarel looked worried slightly about her.
" I do not seem to prod, but are you from MIrkwood also? How is the king?" Arnarel's face became pained and his eyes looked haunted and empty suddenly, when he asked Nevawen about his father.
"Is he happy? He was not when I left, he was furious. I had to save her though, Mirelwen is dying, the evil in that place was killing her. Elves were not meant for slavery in evil places, nor any others." He sighrd as he thought to himself.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 26, 2006 08:42
Bragolan rode beside Nevawen and watched as the young elf asked Nevawen about King Thranduil.
Bragolan saw the young elf suddenly seem shocked at what he has just said. "Are you alright Arnarel?" Bragolan asked, he wondered if he suddenly became sick or something was very wrong.
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: December 26, 2006 12:58
Narluin glanced at Lindar. "We will be careful. We can't afford to lose any members of our party," she said quietly. "I never reveal much of my past for there are some who would harm me if I had." She fell silent in thought. "I do not know what I will do after we reach Imladris. I imagine that I will continue traveling with whoever wants to go with me. And you?" Narluin kept her gaze forward; this was for two reasons, one so Lindar wouldn't see the expression on her face, and second, to keep a lookout for those who intended the two elves harm.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 26, 2006 03:35
Lindar nodded as she spoke. When she asked him what his plans were after they reached Rivendell he thought about it for a moment, then answered. "I guess I will go where Bragolan goes. He is my older brother after all, and I would hate to be separated from him again." Lindar said as he recalled the day he was taken from home.
They walked on in silence.
Then another arrow whizzed passed Lindars head again.
Lindar jumped down and ran into the forest on the right side of the path.
Lindar cmae out of the forest holding a man by the throat. The man looked to be an Easterling or some evil man from those lands.
"Why have you been shooting at us?" Lindar asked, he glared angrily. "Let go of my throat and I might be able to tell you." The man said. Lindar let go of the man's throat but kept a good grip on his shoulder. "Speak." Lindar said firmly. "My name is Aramis and I have been sent to kill all the members of your party." Aramis said. "Who sent you, and why do they want to kill us?" Lindar asked. Aramis held his peace. "Speak or I'll.." Lindar started, but Bragolan rode up when he saw there was trouble. "Lindar! Do not harm that man!" Bragolan shouted, he reined in his horse and jumped down. "He tried to kill us Bragolan, he is a spy sent to kill us!" Lindar said. "No matter Lindar, you can't just kill someone who is unarmed." Bragolan said. Lindar glared at Aramis again, he still held him firmly.
"I may have saved you this time, but I will not help you any longer. You will tell me why you have been sent, then we will send you back to where you came from." Bragolan said, he kept his voice calm, but it was firm. "Please don't send me back! They'll kill me if I tell you!" Aramis said. "Who says you have to go back home, you can wander Middle earth for all I care! Now tell me why you came." Bragolan said. "I was sent to kill you by a man, but I cannot give you his name. He told me to kill anyone who had any relations with Arnarel, Mirelwen and Narfaroth, then take Arnarel and his friends back to my leader." Aramis explained. Bragolan was surprised by this. He looked over at their new companions. "We will talk about this later." Bragolan said. Then he turned back to Aramis. "You are free to go, but if you try to kill any one of us again we will fight back." Bragolan said. Lindar let his grip go on Aramis and Aramis ran into the forest.
Bragolan grabbed his horse's rein then turned to look at Arnarel. "May I ask what you have done to anger someone enough to have them send an assassin?" Bragolan asked.

(I hope this is okay with you Elfalas. I thought it might add a new twist to Aranrel's and his friends past. If you don't like it I can change it.)
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 27, 2006 10:37
Arnarel looked shoked at this news. He could not believe what he heard. Not now, they had come so far now, only to have her recaptured.
" I will explain all of this to you later, right now, I think we had better ensure safe passage by taking the man captive and bringing him with us. We have a few friends who will set him on a safe path once we get to Rivendell." Arnarel's normally friendly face became drawn and his eyes blazed with fire as he looked at the man. His new demeanor could have made an orc think twice about ambushing.
" We had better move on, Mirelwen is starting to fade, my salves and herbs are not working on this particular poison. She is in a downward spiral now, I have to get her father and Lord Elrond, they can help." He looked at Bregolan and whispered, " I will explain everything later."
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 27, 2006 11:01
Bragolan nodded. "Lindar, go and get that man again." Bragolan said, he didn't take his eyes off Arnarel.

Lindar soon returned with Aramis. "I thought you said I was free!" Aramis shouted. "We think it would be safer if you came with us to Rivendell. You will be set free once we reach our destination." Bragolan explained. Aramis couldn't deny Bragolan, it would be safer for him.
They continued on. Lindar and Narluin took the lead again. Bragolan and the others were behind. Bragolan had given Aramis another horse and Bragolan led Aramis's horse behind his own.
Bragolan was very confused about Arnarel and his friends. Why was he hiding his past. "He will explain ti to me later, I have nothing to worry about." Bragolan said, he wasn't really worried about himself, he was just worried that his brother or one of his friends got hurt somehow.
tawar_meldis
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 28, 2006 12:10
Baim kept gaurd over her wounded charge. She knew that their friends would be comeing so she watched carefully for them.
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 30, 2006 11:48
" Bragolan, come over and ride next to me, I have something I wish to tell you." Arnarel looked suddenly drained as he said this, but quickly looked normal again.
He made sure Mirelwen was safe before continuing wit hthe explination.
" All I know is I left Mirkwood without my father's blessing to save MIrelwen, and he disowned me because of that. Mirelwen was taken by orcs to Mordor as a slave and there she cruelly beaten. When I got to Harad, I was taken to the cells for murder and robbery, and thieving, none of which I did. So, I had to break out and I made my Mordor. I got in and went to find her, but when I did, she was letting go of life and was nearly dead of the evil in that place. I had to break the chains she was in, but I could not. When I found where she was teathered, I pulled the stake out of the ground and took her away until we found a way out. Then, I did take a hammer that I found to the chains on her. From there we travelled until we your party. I do not know what this person want s with us, but he was sent by Mordor or Harad one. Narfaroth has done nothing, unless he did something that we have no knowledge of." Arnarel felt better being able to tell someone about this. He watched Bragolan's face to see if he would say anything.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 30, 2006 02:38
Bragolan listened to every word.
When he had finished Bragolan looked at him and put his hand on Arnarel's shoulder. "We will protect you if they come for you." Bragolan said simply, then he rode on in silence, trying to get his thoughts straight.
He respected Aranrel for leaving his home to set his friend free, even if it meant he could never go home again.
Bragolan could see that Arnarel had had a tough life, and Bragolan was glad that Arnarel trusted him enough to share his secret.
He looked at Arnarel again. "If ever you need to talk about anything, I am here for you." Bragolan said, he would later tell Arnarel his own tale. He had had his own pains in life, similar to his in some ways.
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: December 31, 2006 04:36
Narluin remained silent throughout the whole conflict though she kept an eye on their new...companion. The sooner they arrived at Imladris the better. She snuck a sideway glance at Lindar; she had been worried for him, but he couldn't know that. Arden whickered gently and cocked an ear back towards his rider. The grey knew when his mistress was troubled. Often Narluin would talk to her horse about her troubles, and Arden always cocked an ear to listen, but the elf would say nothing at this moment with others around. Unconsciously, she fingered the mithril pendant at her neck, the only thing remaining from her mother (who had gone over the sea after Narluin's father had been killed). Her feelings began to reel; her loneliness though she was among friends, her feelings for Lindar, worry for the one that was fading...other things. To break the dreadful silence that had fallen, Narluin said aloud, "We should pick up our pace a bit. The sooner we reach Imladris, the better we will be." Arden moved into a slow canter.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 31, 2006 05:05
Lindar looked at Narluin when she spoke, then he spurred his horse to a canter.

Later through the night Lindar saw a small glowing light. "Rivendell is ahead!" Lindar shouted. "Come, we shall be there any time now!" Bragolan said, he spurred his horse to a gallop.

Soon they were in the courtyard of Rivendell. Many elves came out and helped the travelers.
Lindar dismounted and gave the reins of his horse to a stable boy.
Lindar watched as the young girl that was very ill was taken in, Nevawen followed.
Lindar went over and stood by Bragolan. "What will you do with him?" Lindar asked, he glared at the man who had almost killed him. "You are free to go now. Never come back or we will kill you." Bragolan said. Aramis looked at him with fear, then ran as fast as he could out of Rivendell.
"Come, we had better find a place for us to sleep." Bragolan said, he put his arm around his brothers shoulder.
As they passed by Narluin Lindar glanced over at her.
He felt his heart leap when he saw her look back.
He quickly looked away.
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: December 31, 2006 05:12
Narluin was overjoyed to arrive in Imladris; it was her home. She looked forward to being in her own chambers again, listening to the sound of the waterfall that was outside her window. Perhaps she could be alone with Lindar; she shook her head and glanced around the courtyard. Where was her uncle? She would speak with him when the opportunity arose, but first (she shamed herself for thinking of it later), she would have a long conversation with Lindar. Maybe she could find out his feelings towards her; could there be something? she wondered. Narluin clenched her hands and waited patiently for Elrond to come and welcome them. Forget Lindar, she told herself silently. He does not feel for you, and Elrond will say as much. But couldn't she still hope?
<< First45678Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email