Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
bow_and_arrow
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The Ranger's Apprentice.KEEP
on: January 09, 2007 10:41
Leassa dismounted and went over to Nathron's horse. She lifted Amdireth from the saddle and laid her on the floor, before stepping back to let the others tend to her. She was worried, and no mistake, but she was skilled in fighting and not so much healing.

"We'll be back on the road in no time," repeated Leassa disbelievingly, looking at Benn incredulously despit herself.
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 09, 2007 01:02
Nathron was worried, he could feel Amdireth's rapid heart beats as she leaned against him. He could feel how feverish she was. This was not right! He let Leassa take her down and lay her upon the grass nearby.
Nathron took the water from his water skin and soaked a rag with it, placing it gently on Amdireth's hot brow.
"We'll be back on the road in no time,"

Nathron did not answer, just looking at Amdireth made him wonder if she would survive at all. He took off his cape and used it as a blanket for her.
"She won't be able to travel for a while." He said in a low voice.
He did not want to admit how paniced he was, he had lost so many friends in the past, during the kinslaying, that he had clung to these people that he had come to know. If Amdireth died...he dared not think of what it might do to him. If Amdireth died he would never forgive himself. He knew that Benn wouldn't either. Nathron looked up at the boy, for the first time he seemed calm...er. Nathron envied him at that moment.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 09, 2007 03:08
Benn watched with worry. "Aria what is going on!? Why is she sick like this?!" Benn asked.
Then Amdireth opened her eyes slightly. "Nathron? Why aren't we riding anymore?" Amdireth whispered. Then she shivered and closed her eyes again.
Benn turned away, he kicked a stone off the road. He turned to Aria again. "She ins't going to die, is she?" Benn whispered so only she could hear.

(Guys, we need to slow down so Aravis can catch up. I will PM her if she doesn't post soon, but I'm sure she is just busy cause of school starting up again.)
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 09, 2007 04:42
OOC: Agreed, ElfmaidenofLorien.

IC: Nathron pressed the damp cloth to Amdireth's brow, wiping away some of the seat from her skin. Nathron looked into Amdireth's now open eyes.
"Nathron? Why aren't we riding anymore?"

Nathron smiled at her, but she had already closed her eyes again.
Nathron sighed quietly, he was being torn, watching Amdireth so weak like this, she should be well.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 12, 2007 10:12
ooc: guys I know we need Aravis to post, but please don't forget this rp! I would hate for it to die when it just started. I haven't gotten any word back from Aravis yet so keep the posting slow, but don't stop!
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
bow_and_arrow
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 12, 2007 10:01
OOC - I am still here, waiting for Aravis to post. I don't really know what I can post until Aravis does, but just so you know I haven't forgotten!
Aravis17
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2007 05:39
ooc: OMG i am soooo sorry!!!! my internet hasn't been working for a week, and when it finally started working yesterday, i was updating on Quizilla and making banners and stuff. very sorry!

ic: Aria had agreed to come with them, although she didn't know if they completely trusted her yet. A few days into the journey, Amdireth had keeled over, yet again. Everyone had started begging Aria to do something, and began accusing her that the antidote to the poison hadn't worked. But she knew it wasn't the herbs, nor the poison. Or was it?
"My herbal mix only cleared the poison from her blood system. It could be taking residence in other parts of her body. I need Calendula, Rosemary, Saffron, and Valerian. It will rid the poison from her heart, if it decided to reside there, and if it isn't in the heart, it will heal all of her muscles. If this doesn't work, we will need herbs for her bones, and for that I will need milk, lavender, mint, willow, monkshood, calendula, and aloe. All I have left in my saddle bag is saffron, milk, and calendula. I will need help finding the rest. Please hurry!" Aria asked as she ran into a forest that looked promising.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2007 06:22
(Don't worry about, I'm just glad to see you back.)

Benn rushed into the forest, although he was unsure of what he was looking for. His mother had tried to teach him about the herbs, but he never really listened. Now he wished he had.
Benn saw Leassa not far from him and ran over. "I want to help but I don't know what I am looking for." Benn said. He watched her as she picked up certain plants, she would tell him quickly what they were called. Benn took the plants and ran back to where Amdireth lay.

Amdireth's wound felt like it was burning. Her body was covered in sweat. She felt like she couldn't move because it would cause too much pain. She shivered once in a while, and sometimes she would open her eyes slightly and say something to Nathron. "Nathron, what's wrong? Why does it still hurt?" Amdireth asked. She hated feeling weak, she wanted to get to the Ranger's already and her wound had slowed them down a lot. Then Amdireth got an idea. "Nathron, or Simrahil, why don't one of you take Benn up to the Ranger's. It's unfair that he is being slowed down by me." Amdireth said. She knew what the answer would be, and she had not the strength to fight so she discared the idea and closed her eyes again.

"Here are some herbs Aria." Benn said when he had come back. He looked at Amdireth, he was very worried that she wouldn't make it this time.
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2007 07:03
He watched as Benn and Leassa ran into the forest to get the herbs said. Nathron cradled Amdireth's feverish body closely, cooing to her softly to calm her.
"Nathron, what's wrong? Why does it still hurt?"

Nathron didn't know what to say, so the truth was the best bet, "There is still some poison in you, and we have to clense it. Do not worry, Amdireth, I won't let anything happen to you." He dabbed her forhead with a cloth.
"Nathron, or Simrahil, why don't one of you take Benn up to the Ranger's. It's unfair that he is being slowed down by me."

"No, Amdireth, we are not leaving you behind. Benn would blame himself anyway. Don't you go giving up on me."
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2007 11:29
Mirelwen watched Amdireth and was shocked at what she had said." Amdireth, do not let go, you have friends who care for you. we are here, Benn will be fine, he can wait. You are our main concern right at the moment, so no one is going anywhere unless to get something that is needed for healing, is that understood?" she looked at Amdireth and the rest of their traveling group. She looked at Amdireth and leaned down." I will let nothing happen to you, Benn is going to need an excellent Ranger such as yourself to guide him and teach him. We all need our friend, so nothing is to happen. If worst comes to worst, then my life will be given to you, so that you may live." She had whispered all of this in amdireth's ear, so no one would hear her. Mirelwne looked at Amdireth and gave a look of reasurrance.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2007 01:08
Amdireth couldn't believe Mirelwen would give her life for her. Amdireth sighed, then she shivered and closed her eyes, absorbing the pain that shot through her body.
Benn sat down, he could do nothing more. He took Gwenneth and his own horse down to the river and let them both drink. Benn sat down near the river bank and was overwhelmed by his thoughts. He was afraid, he felt the same fear that he had had when he found out his father was dead. Benn closed his eyes and shook his head. "She isn't going to die!" Benn exclaimed. Then his thoughts began to fight with him. why do you care about these people? You met them a few days ago, just leave. Benn thought this over, but shook his head. "My fate will be the same as theirs." Benn said.
Then he took the horses reins and walked them back to where Amdireth lay.
It was getting dark now. "We should set up camp, we might be here for a while." Benn said.
bow_and_arrow
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 15, 2007 07:56
"I got all of them," said Leassa, giving them to Aria. "Benn got some too, I think. I tried to show him the right ones, but in short he is terrified of what could happen to Amdireth."

She tied Ira to a tree and lit a fire to stave off the descending darkness. Then she sat down with her back against the trunk of another tree, put her hood up, and watched the others with a measuring eye.
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 15, 2007 08:35
"Benn, could you set up a fire, and take care of Ross for me?" Nathron asked quietly, looking at the boy pleadingly.
Nathron did not, could not, leave Amdireth the way she was. He took off his cape and wrapped it around her, trying to keep her warm. He hoped the antidote would be made soon. He rested Amdireth's head on his shoulder, talking to her quietly, trying to keep her from going unconciouss. Should she do so, he feared that she would never wake up.
He talked about anything he could think of, everything from their first adventure, to his home on Valinor. Anything.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 15, 2007 11:52
Benn nodded his head. He took Ross over to graze, and would take him down to the river once he had built a fire.
Benn soon had a small fire blazing. Once that was done he took Ross down to the river.

Amdireth felt very warm, and uncomfortable. The only comfort she had were Nathron's words. "It sounds so beautiful Nathron. I will have to go there someday." Amdireth said, she even smiled slightly.
Then a cloud covered her mind in shadow, and she felt very weary. "Nathron, I think I shall sleep now. I feel so tired." Amdireth said. She could barely hear Nathron's complaints. Then her head rolled to the side and she fell into darkness, the weariness had overwhelmed her weak body.

(Can you guys go and check out the Becoming a Ranger ooc, remember its for this rp too, so everyone go and look)

[Edited on 15/1/2007 by ElfmaidenofLorien]
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 15, 2007 12:19
"Amdireth! Amdireth!" Nathron's voice was panicked. She could not give in!
Nathron did not know what to do. He moved Amdireth nearer to the fire, and wrapped her up tightly in his cape. She felt feverish.
"Aria, please hurry..." his voice was weak, raspy, thin with worry and panic.
Nathron had seen too many people die from falling asleep, he didn't want to see another especially one as close as Amdireth.
"Wake up, Amdireth! Wake up." Her heartbeat was barely there. "Please......."
Irmo_of_lorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 16, 2007 05:55
Simrahil heard Nathrons cries and his head shot round from the sunset he was watching. He saw Amdireths head rolled to one side and feared the worst until Nathron said she had a small pulse.

By this time Simrahil was next to Amdireth.
"keep talking to her, she needs to know you are there, she can fight it herself it she has strength and we need to help her do this"Simrahil told Nathron urgently. Then he looked around at the grass and did not see anything that could be of use .

But his eyes caught on a small flower that he recognised. he remembered its sweet smell that lifted his heart when he smelt it, so he took the plant from the ground, it was only small but would have to do, he scrumpled the flower in his hands and laid it sprinkled the petals near Amdireths nose, hoping the smell would lift her heart also.

The next few minutes were agonisingly slow, but with Nathron talking to her and Simrahil also took one of her hands and squeezed it tight, her face gradually took colour again.

"We need to get on the road again, Amdireth can share someones horse, we need to find these herbs"
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 16, 2007 09:04
Nathron was grateful for Silrmahil's comforting presence. As he talked to the limp form of Amdireth he knew that he needed his friend's greater strength.
"But, how can we move her? She is so weak, will she survive the ride?" Nathron asked his oldest friend in reply. But he knew that Silmrahil was right. But they could not move just yet.
"Let us get the horses ready, we must be ready to ride as soon as we possibly can." He said quietly.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 16, 2007 09:58
Amdireth felt the cloud in her mind lessen, she could hear voices speaking to her, it sounded like her friends. She could smell something sweet, and feel someone holding her hand.
But still she could not force herself to wake from her sleep, she was too weak.

Benn quickly gathered the horses. He was still in charge of Amdireth's horse, Gwenneth. "Who is she going to ride with?" Benn asked, he was worried about her. Would she make it through the ridr? Would the herbs work in time? Would Aria get all the herbs she needed in time? Benn tried to shake the thoughts out of his head, but he could not. "I need to be strong, for Amdireth." Benn whispered. That was his decesion, and he would stick to it.
Aravis17
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 16, 2007 10:48
Aria saw her fellow travelers hurry out of the forest with the herbs she needed. She had found the rosemary and marigolds, but was hoping the others would find the rest. Luckily, all were there. She began to mash them in the water that she didn't use for the other antidote, and stirred seven times counterclockwise, and ten times clockwise. She was finished.
"Who is going to get this into her system?" Aria asked.
"Or should I do it?" Aria knew that Amdireth was on the brink of death, but she also knew that she wouldn't die. Her antidote would completely work today, in this hour. She would not let another die!!
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 16, 2007 11:43
Nathron looked up at ben, "She will ride with me, she has done so thus far, and will continue if she wishes. As for the potion, I shall as well." He shrugged his shoulders slightly as if it did not matter, regaining some of his composure.
He took the mixture from Aria and carefully poured it down Amdireth's throat, massaging the throat to help it down. Amdireth coughed but seemed to, after a moment, to start regaining strength.
"Amdireth..." He called out to her softly, gently placing his large hand on her brow, "Amdireth, wake up, please." His voice was soft, he held faith in Aria, he had to for his and Amdireth's own sake.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 16, 2007 02:14
Amdireth felt a cool substance go down her throat. She heard someone calling to her. open your eyes! She told herself. Then she opened her eyes, she began to feel stronger. "Nathron?" Amdireth whispered. Benn smiled when he saw her, relief overwhelmed him. Amdireth smiled when she saw all her friends were near. "Well, why aren't we on the trail?" Amdireth asked. She was so glad to be well again.
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 16, 2007 05:01
Nathron relaxed visably when Amdireth opened her eyes, letting out a sigh of relief that he had not known he had been holding in.
"Nathron?"

"I am here, Amdireth, don't you worry."
"Well, why aren't we on the trail?"

Nathron chuckled, shaking his head slightly, just like Amdireth...
"We shall leave now, and you shall ride in fron tof me, you are still to weak to travel alone...Ah! no butts about it." Nathron said, looking at Amdireth with mock-sterness. He was so glad that she was alright.
He called to Benn, who brought Ross over, and he helped Amdireth get on the roan horse, getting on behind her. Then nudged Ross into a gentle walk, instructing the horse to walk gently.
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 17, 2007 10:17
Mirelwen was in a tree resting for a little bit before they left to travel somemore. She heard Arnarel calling to her, but she chose to ignore him. She felt kind of empty inside, but she did not know why. What she needed was someone to confide in, but Arnarel was not listening to her lately. MIrelwen felt that he was mad at her, but she sensed he was. She pulled her arms around her legs and sighed as one silver tear ran down her cheek. All the things that they had been through, and now he would not talk tto her, it made no sense. Maybe if I stay up here, no one will notice and then I will not have to travel with him, so he will not be mad at me, it is not my fault that Narfaroth was hurt in battle. I wish he were here, and would explain to him that I was covering him, I just got knocked out with a blow from a sword to my head. When she was done she climbed higher and hid amongst the leaves, not realizing that all this had been said aloud, so she moved hoping no one had heard her, but since most were Elves, that was impossible. She just hid as best as she could, hoping no one would spot her. She pulled her legs up and started to silently cry, letting tears fall, but not wiping them away. She had been so depressed lately, mostly because Legolas and she had not been able to spend time together, and then she was whisked away to the Grey Havens, forced to watch her Father leave and Lord Elrond, who was like a second father or uncle to her. That had been too much to deal with and the War of the Ring was enough to depress anyone that had fought in it.
bow_and_arrow
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 17, 2007 10:33
Leassa smiled. Amdireth was going to be alright, and finally they could get moving again. She could not wait to see the rangers again, they were the one group of people she had ever been able to relate to and fit in with.

Nathron coaxed his horse into a gentle walk, and Leassa sighed. So they were to go no faster than a walk, or maybe a trot if she pushed it. Leassa mounted Ira, who was shifting her weight impatiently. The horse broke into a canter, and Leassa reluctantly slowed her to a walk, looking resolutely at the ground. She had made up her mind not to complain, not matter how fast she wanted to go.
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 17, 2007 11:08
Nathron looked back towards Mirelwen's general direction. She seemed very upset, and he heard her words.
"Mirelwen, please, join us." He called up to her, "Talk to me, if it would please you. But do not sit up there on your own." Nathron watched her with gentle eyes as he slowly walked Ross.
He then noticed Leassa's horse, Ira, break into a canter and her annoyance as she slowed the mare down. Nathron sighed, he did not know how a faster paced run would affect Amdireth, but he knew what she would say so he let Ross move into a gentle lope. Keeping the pace slow, and gentle so as not to ingure Amdireth further. If she showed any signs of distress then he would slow back to a walk.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 17, 2007 01:25
Amdireth could tell that Nathron was keeping it slow on account of her injury. "Please do not bother about me, we must reach the North as soon as possible." Amdireth said.
Benn rode just behind Nathron, he would look back often to see Gwenneth was following him. Amdireth saw this. "You have no need to worry, Gwenneth knows where her master is and she will not leave." Amdireth said over her shoulder.
Benn was surprised that she had been watching him.
Benn rode on quietly, he smiled more often now. "I'm so glad she is alright." Benn would whisper to himself.

Later in the evening they stopped to rest Amdireth, and she hated all this fuss. "We could have continued a little farther, why did we stop?" Amdireth protested angrily.
"The more rest you get the faster we will be able to ride tomorrow." Benn said, he sat down and chewed on some old bread.
Amdireth looked at him tossed her head, she was still annoyed.
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 17, 2007 02:33
Mirelwen sighed and climbed out of the tree, but reluctantly and went to Nathron's and Amdireth's side. she wanted to talk to him, but did not know where to begin. When they stopped, she went to him and asked him if he would come and talk to her. "I need someone to talk to, and share my feelings with. I have been, preoccupied with my past and some things that have happened. Will you allow me to get everything out, and let me confide in you? Arnarel is angry with me, and you are a trusted friend, even if I have not known you for long, I trust you." She looked at him consciously and the looked to the floor. "If not, I will just sit on my feelings and push them aside. It is easy to do, I have done so for years, but I feel as if I will die. I cannot sleep because I feel crushed under the weight of my feelings and if I do, I have nightmares, which are not normal for Elves I am told. It is frightening, they take me back to places I try to forget about." She told him of all her worries, the troubles, and her past. All of the captures, the torture she endured, and not to mention her fears that she and Legolas will not be able to be together, for every time they went to spend time, they were ripped apart. She told of her father leaving, and Lord Elrond, who were her family. She shed some tears at the end and climbed into a tree, which was her way of escaping the world. She would go to the top and scan the horizon and watch the birds soar free. She would also dream of Valinor and wrap her arms around her legs and sit there. She sighed and turned her head to the sky, leaning her back against the trunk and her legs were stretched out on the branch in front of her. She waited for someone to come up, half way hoping Arnarel would, but her was out riding his horse, no where near the camp. She sat there and thought of what she told Nathron ,and then she was embarrassed, how could she tell him those things, throwing her troubles on him, it was unacceptable. She needed to harden her heart, the world was cruel and it apparently was not giving her any lax.
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 17, 2007 02:42
Nathron listened intently to Mirelwen. She had gone through so much...as had he. But never had his history ever been as dark as her's. Nathron watched as she went to climb up a tree, and paused, thinking on all that had been said.
He had lost everything he had loved during the kinslaying. But he had been young at the time and things had not affected him as he had little time to grow attached. But Mirelwen was still suffering.
Nathron climbed up the tree, making up his mind to go and comfort her. He sat down beside her, on the branch. Smiled at her then gently pulled her onto his shoulder. He had no romantic feelings for her, but as a friend he cared very much about Mirelwen's feelings. He would be a shoulder to cry on if she needed to.
"Do not trouble yourself overly much. If you ever need to talk I am here."
He knew that down below Amdireth was well, and well watched, and only with that in mind had allowed his to be parted from her side. He cared to much about this party's wellfare, he figured, so much so that it would get him killed one day.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2007 01:23
The next morning Amdireth woke early. She nudged Nathron hard enough to wake him. "Get up! We need to get to the North and laying around here isn't getting us anywhere!" Amdireth said.
Benn rolled over under his cloak, then sat up. "Get my horse Benn!" Amdireth said, she was taking command as always.
Benn jumped to his feet and quickly got Ross. Amdireth shook her head. "I said my horse Benn." Amdireth said. Benn looked at Nathron, he wasn't sure if he should or not.
Amdireth rolled her eyes. "Oh come now, can't I ride my own horse yet?" Amdireth asked.
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2007 01:35
Nathron silently wished that the sun wasn't so bright, nor Amdireth so energetic. He groaned as she spoke.
"Get up! We need to get to the North and laying around here isn't getting us anywhere!"

Nathron sat up wearily, shaking his head, he looked at Amdireth as she ordered Benn to get her horse, and when Benn got his horse, Ross. Nathron smiled.
"Let her ride her own then..." He said giving in, "But if you even show one sign of faltering your back riding with me, understood?"
bow_and_arrow
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2007 09:43
Leassa smiled to herself. The old Amdireth was back with a vengeance. She stood up, stretching, and put her cloak over her shoulders. She fastened it with a brooch, and after brushing her horse until her coat gleamed, Leassa mounted.

Her hawk was circling above them, it must have found a good meal in the night. She shifted in the saddle so that her sword was easily accessible, and then waited for the others to get ready to go.
Irmo_of_lorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2007 11:23
Simrahil walked over to Amdireth and laughed"You are back" he said, and she laughed in response.

Simrahil gathered all his things together and quickly mounted Oren. When he saw that everyone was just about ready to go he set off slowly across a field in the north-west direction. The path was now overgrown and only slightly visible beneath the endless tumble of vegetation. But looking around, Simrahil saw many differest plants growing there, and he was happy.

For a while the group rode together acros fields, through woods, all the time, trying to follow the worn path that had led Simrahil, Leassa, Amdireth and Nathron to the Rangers before. When they eventually stopped riding they relised they ahd made excellent progress and they were at the spot where thay had been ambushed by orcs before an few years ago.
bow_and_arrow
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 20, 2007 05:52
"How could I forget this place," Leassa said softly, halting Ira. Memories flooded back. "No orcs this time, though. We are nearing the Rangers," she said, urging her horse back into a fast canter.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 20, 2007 10:40
Amdireth smiled slightly at the memory. She had been so young at that time, about Benn's age.
Now she was a strong Ranger, she had amazing skills and was proud of them. "Only a days ride more I should say." Amdireth said to the group. Then she spurred Gwenneth to a canter.

By the next morning they had arrived. Amdireth smiled as they entered the forest, she could feel the stares of the all the ranger's nearby.
"Halt." Amdireth commanded. Everyone stopped. Benn looked around curiously. "Where are we?" He asked.
Amdireth just smiled and dismounted. A ranger then came out and greeted her.
Benn's mouth dropped open. "This is where the Ranger's live!?" Benn exclaimed as he jumped off his horse, he had quite connected that Amdireth was one of them.
"I brought you another recruit Captain." Amdireth said with a smile. "Captain?" Benn asked. "You mean, you're a ranger too?" Amdireth smiled brightly. The Captain nearly laughed aloud. "Amdireth is one of my best Ranger's, and of course her friends are just as good. They all work together wonderfully." The Captian said as he nodded to the others.
Benn suddenly felt a hint of guilt come upon him, to think he shot a Ranger, but it soon disappeared.
"I see you got yourself wounded in the process of getting here. How did it happen this time?" The Captain asked. "Just an orc sir, he caught me off guard." Amdireth said.
"I see you brought more than just one recruit." The Captain said as he nodded to the other unfamiliar faces. "They aren;t recruits, just friends. She saved my life." Amdireth said she pointed to Aria. Captain smiled.
"Well come, why don't you all come with me. We can get you something to eat and drink and get you warm by the fire." The Captain said. Benn was the last to follow the others, but before he could leave the Captain grabbed his shoulder. "You can start your training tomorrow. You will be under Amdireth's charge since I can see that you both have bonded during your travels." The Captain said. Benn smiled then followed the others.
minstral_of_the_dawn
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 20, 2007 11:21
Nathron rode alongside his friends. He was so glad that Amdireth was well, and that they were on the move again. His red hair was undone, hanging loose about him, a sure sign that he was relaxed.
When they came to the ranger's forest Nathron decided to watch Benn, he did not know how the boy would react. After all greetings were said and done they moved forward. Nathron rode close to Benn and clapped a hand on his shoulder.
"You did well, Benn." He said with a smile, "I think they like you." Nathron stretched, a little sore from so much riding. He wondered if the old ranger he had met on his first adventure was still alive. He probably was. Nathron had bonded with the old ranger the last time they were there.
"Is Turilln still here?" He asked a young ranger who was beside him.
"Aye, that he is, do you know him?"
"I do, is he well?"
"Yes, but he is blind now, not that that has stopped him."
Nathron smiled, it would be good to see the old ranger again.
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email