Register

<< First1718192021
Author Topic:
7hot_feanorians
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Welcome-chitchat
on: August 28, 2008 12:44
wow! recurve bows, cliff jumping and caves! sounds like my kind of vacation :naughty: that cave looks way awsome though...i'm sure you had lots of fun!

that's a cool fire smiley you got there hravan! where'd ya get it! i've never had vegan mallows though...are they good? i wouldn't know cause i'm a sworn carnivore anyway, camping is the best! forest camping is fun and backyard camping is convenient.

i don't have dog....i have three cats though(and fostering a fourth :dizzy: )
Give me a horse and watch me fly!
Hravan
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 29, 2008 07:06
Vegan marshmallows are the best... :drool: I used to eat them before I went veggie... they are so much nicer than gelatine ones and toast better over fires.. :drool:

As for the fire smiley, I have no idea where I got it... I've got nearly 1000 smilies saved on my laptop and have no idea where I got them all from.....

That sounded like a fun holiday!

I'm off on holiday tomorrow to grand old Wales *does an Irish jig*... Love it there.... Hopefully, this year my sister and I will go whale and dolphin spotting in the middle of the Celtic sea.. I'll be near to Ireland!!!! :love:
(I have an obsession with Ireland even though I've never been there... :rolleyes: )
Lothara
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 29, 2008 12:17
Sounds like an awesome vacation Araluen! Reminds me of one we went on last year...we went through many caves...fun

I like smileys I don't have many...MEH!

Hope you have fun on your holiday! I'll be with my aunts and uncles tomorrow and the next day :dizzy:
I wish I lived in Middle Earth, I wish I was a Timelord, I wish I attended Hogwarts, but I must always remember, I am a Ranger's Apprentice.
raina_alassë
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 31, 2008 04:56
Sounds like you have had a great time indeed, Araluen! And all the rest of you as well! have great days with your aunts and uncles, Lothara, muinthel nín! :hug:

I hope you'll have a splendid time, all!
My grandmother is finally moving in to an elderlies' home. We are no longer able to keep her with us, as she cannot be alone and hate it when my mother is on the phone (which she needs to do a lot, since it is part of her work) so my mother had troubles doing what she ought to do due to that. But now, she has gotten a place at a home for elderlies, and we hope it will work out just fine. I think it will.
Lothara
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 31, 2008 11:23
A home for elderlies is called a Nursing Home...I know my grandfather had to stay there for two days once...but I also think it will work out just fine
And aunts and uncles still over...I got bored of what they were talking about, so I just came on here
I wish I lived in Middle Earth, I wish I was a Timelord, I wish I attended Hogwarts, but I must always remember, I am a Ranger's Apprentice.
raina_alassë
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 31, 2008 12:27
*giggles* You are so welcome, my dear! But I am surprised... Don't you usually play pranks on your relatives? Or at least tell them your latest pranks? Have them write a fanfic, perhaps? A funny one?

Thanks! Nursery Home? I'll try to remember that.
Lothara
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 31, 2008 04:02
Nursing, not nursery...

And they left...we went and got icecream first... And yes, I've already told them about the pranks...they know everything and they were talking about things that were happining in their city...so, I found it boring
7hot_feanorians
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 01, 2008 11:52
aye...a nursing home...they scare the snot out of me. i don't know why (maybe some traumatic childhood incident...)
i do wish your grandma luck! i'm sure it will turn out fine :hug:

my own uncles are crazy... they only get boring at two in the morning
Lothara
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 01, 2008 01:59
My one uncle likes to pull your toes, and the other loves to cook...they both have a sense of humour...and they both go to bed early...2 in the morning is even too late for myself!

Araluen_Ranger
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 01, 2008 02:09
my uncle gives me puppy dog kisses
and he gives you wiskers
Lothara
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 02, 2008 03:11
LOL I wouldn't want a puppy dog kiss...no no...too slobbery...I have alot of uncles, some of them, I don't even know...maybe it's best I don't know them? maybe...
Araluen_Ranger
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 02, 2008 11:49
lol that may be true
but my uncles are really fun people to be around
7hot_feanorians
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 02, 2008 01:18
my uncles are all crazy...but they're fun. and there's alot of them (six uncles and two aunts...and my mother )
Araluen_Ranger
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 02, 2008 02:23
i have 6 uncles and 6 aunts
(married peoples)
Lothara
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 02, 2008 03:02
I have alot...on both sides, mum and dad...so, I have no idea...And, the ones I do know are a bit crazy :naughty:
raina_alassë
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 03, 2008 01:06
I have 1 uncle - cannot remember him ever touching me at all. He has a good sense of humour though. And the aunt I have - married to him - is also a wonderful person to be with. My other married-into-the-family-aunt I rarely speak with at all. But she is way too serious for my taste. I hardly know my cousins - we've met maybe 4 times in our entire lives. I have a bunch of next-cousins and cousins twice removed and cousins three times removed, and I only know 4 of them: the next-cousins on my mother's side. When someone called us and wanted to speak with my granny (when she lived with us) and told me that they were a relative, I was always surprised and wanted to get to know the poor person more. LOL! My mother knows a few more, but they are only names to me. But she says that they are quite nice people, so I hope that one day I will get to know them better.

Well, considering your mischievous uncles, Lothara, I think it is most peaceful for the rest of your family if you don't know the others...

LOL 7hot! No boredom there, huh?

AR, I am happy for you, as well as for the others, that you all have such strong connections in between each other among you and your relatives!
Lothara
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 03, 2008 03:13
as well as for the others, that you all have such strong connections in between each other among you and your relatives!

...you can say that again...I have a cousin, who is married...and has two sons...we are rivals...The cousin who is married, she keeps staring at me, my sis, and my other cousin...very strangely, she thinks we're going to go after and fight her sons, my second cousins...but, we do that sometimes because they start it...so, anymore, we're rivals and never get along...no matter what...and another one of my second cousins...she's too serious for me...but, me and that cousin that I mentioned above, are very close I'll be seeing them this weekend YAY!
Araluen_Ranger
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 03, 2008 02:47
im close to all my cousins
we made a cuzzie club thingy and we mess around and call each other cuzzie (thentheir name)
and we have a cuzzie hand shake
we all hug each other and say cuzzies(the little ones like that all of the teenagers (me) do it to make them happy
7hot_feanorians
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 06, 2008 11:52
no raina...we don't get bored with them around! for example...the time two of my uncles and my cousin decided to make a fire-cracker/ bottle bomb and blow it up in the street...that was interesting! and fun! :evil: i love fire! :naughty:

i know all my aunts and ucles..but i've lost track of names between all 60 some-odd cousings... :dizzy:
raina_alassë
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 06, 2008 01:10
Congratulations, Lothara! Have a fun time!

That sounds really neat and cute, AR!

LOL@7hot! How many eyebrows were lost that day? :naughty: And where did the fire-cracker/bomb end up? :evil: I can imagine it... But sometimes reality surpasses imaginations...
7hot_feanorians
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 08, 2008 12:41
i don't think anyone lost eyebrows...but the bomb blew up (really, REALLY loudly i might add ) in the street...just as a police officer drove by! EEEP!! luckily we didn't get caught :naughty: we were in one of those "middle-of-no-where" towns, that's probably why we didn't get in trouble.

my poor grandma...she thought they blew the garage up!

that sounds cute araluen! i should call my cousin that...cuzzie... it would bug him to no end! :evil:
raina_alassë
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 09, 2008 03:07
LOL! I think the reason why you were in no trouble was because he needed to change his pants, and he couldn't do it later, because that would have been quite suspicious, don't you think? :naughty: Heheheheh...
Yes, et: poor grandma of yours... Most likely, everyone who heard it and didn't see what really happened - and knew what your uncles were up to - would have had the same thought!

You are so mischievous, 7hot... :evil: Be kind to your poor cuzzie, will you?
7hot_feanorians
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 09, 2008 11:47
me? mischevious? never!... :naughty: if you think i'm mischevious on here...you should see me when i go camping. especially at girls camp! the beehives and miamaids (12-15 yr olds) always the the brunt of my pranks :evil: like the zippers get twisty-tied, underwear on the flag pole, shake the tent and roar when they're telling scary stories...the usual

i'll try not to annoy him too much... :rolleyes: :evil:
xXxArendilxXx
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 09, 2008 01:03
Wow, looks like there is a full blown conversation going on here!

hhmmmm, where should I sneekily join in at? (Dangit, there's no smiley for a ninja creeping on all fours in the dark)
Araluen_Ranger
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 10, 2008 12:45
lol thats a good idea for a smilie
personally id go for a ranger sneaking in from the ranger's apprentice series
Lothara
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 10, 2008 11:50
Same AR!

hmm...that reminds me of the lunchbox incident I just told you Raina...that was actually an accidnetal prank...my sister told me aobut the people who thought it wasn't strawberry juice from the container of strawberries that leaked
And benivenue xXxArendilxXx! (or however the French spell it)
Araluen_Ranger
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 10, 2008 01:04
we could call it teh best smilie in teh world!
it would be AWESOME!
7hot_feanorians
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 11, 2008 12:50
Hi Arendil! nice to see ya around!

hmm... i like that idea of a smiley...both of them! TOTALLY AWSOME DUDE! (as us americans say )
Lothara
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 11, 2008 02:28
I like smileys...they should have some like shooting an arrow from a bow, a ninja, one doing a shocked face, one laughing so hard it cried and much much more
raina_alassë
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 11, 2008 07:36
That sounds like some ideas indeed. Smilies... But I'd prefer an Elf, to an RA ranger...
*dives to not get hit by any flying objects*

LOL 7hot! I am happy that I am not camping with you! They have my sympathy!

Welcome Arendil! :wave: Join in as you wish! We are happy to see you in here!
Araluen_Ranger
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 12, 2008 10:47
oooh i just got an idea
it would be awesome if they mixed RA and LotR!
Lothara
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2008 03:41
That sounds like some ideas indeed. Smilies... But I'd prefer an Elf, to an RA ranger...
*dives to not get hit by any flying objects*

*feels like chucking something, but decides not to since Raina is her muinthel nin *
And if they mixed LotR and RA...I would be soooooo mad, I hate it when they mix movies/books...it's very noticeable...
Araluen_Ranger
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2008 03:44
good point
i didnt think of that
raina_alassë
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 16, 2008 12:30
Thanks for sparing me, muinthel nín! :hug:

Mixing RA and LotR? Hmmm... I think that would be one very weird mix... And both Tolkien and Flanagan would go crazy. Christopher, I mean. His father would turn so much in his grave, that we could use him as a fan... :rolleyes:

Dimple_Bumbleroot
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 17, 2008 03:43
Hi Raina :wave:,

It's been a long time since I have heard from youWhat's up? I miss you!Don't be a stranger and if you have the time send me an e-mail or a letter I'll be glad to read it.
Have a nice day my dear Elf Lady :hug:

Dimple:heart:
<< First1718192021
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email