Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First56789
Author Topic:
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
Iellwen did not answer her. she would not believe her, unless she had hard proof she was telling the truth. She had no intention of killing her if she was telling the truth but if not. her thoughts were interrupted by strong hands taking her arms and pulling her off the frightened Elf.
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
The Elf was quiet and she felt some mess outside. Driven by her instinct she went outside the inn and picked an arrow and her bow. She silently went near the lake and saw the girl from the day before pointing a knife to Meri. There was a boy and Linriel too. She didn’t know what was happening but she was afraid the young elf could be hurt. Then someone pulled her off.

“What on Durin’s name is happening?” she asked pointing her arrow to Iellwen.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
"Let her go!" She screamed. "Iellwen!" Adonnenniel grabbed Iellwen and pulled her off of Merilwen. "Has not enough blood been shed?" Her eyes burned with an intensity far beyond anything she had shown before.
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
Adonnenneil's actions frightened and angered Iellwen. She looked at Adien and said," Can you walk?" " Yes" he said with concern in his eyes. " Go to our room. You will know which one it is. I put the rose outside the door. Go!" she said pointing to the inn. She then looked at Addonnenneil and then at Merilwen and ran toward the stable. Adien started after her, limping as fast as he could.

[Edited on 07/29/2013 by Legolas23]
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Adonnenniel was torn between the injured boy and the girl whose anger was getting the best of her. She was terribly afraid Iellwen would do something rash, she was as scared and wounded on the inside as he was on the outside. But there was no point in trying to force her. She approached Adien instead and offered her hand.
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
Adien smiled and took it. " I think you should come too," he said. " You two seem to be friends. She won't do anything. She is just...very upset and a little lost," The two walked toward the stable and entered through the already open doors. " Iellwen?" called Adien. " I am up here," she responded from the hay covered loft. Adien began to climb the ladder very carefully
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Adonnenniel was surprised that Adien trusted her so quickly, had he met Elves before she wondered. She looked around the barn, it seemed like no place for someone with serious cuts. She followed him up the ladder.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
Iellwen hugged her knees to her chest. her face was tear stained. " Stay here for a moment" he said to Adonnenneil. He continued up the ladder and went to sit by her. " Are you alright?" he asked. " Alright?" she said looking at him. " I don't think anything will ever be alright! We will never be able to have a normal childhood, but most of it is gone anyway," she said. Adien pulled the strand of hair that had strayed from it's place back into the waterfall of long locks. " It will all make sense one day or another, I promise," " I imagine i have made enemies today. Most of them Elves at that! And one, who was my friend," she said. She hoped that Adonnenneil would forgive her, but she hardly doubt it

[Edited on 07/29/2013 by Legolas23]
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Adonnenniel stayed where she was, but she still heard what was said. She sank onto a hay bale, her mind found a dozen ways why she was partly to blame for all this.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
Iellwen laid her head back against the wall and closed her eyes. " I don't think I can do this anymore," she said calmly. " do what?" " running, hunting, fighting, hiding," she said. She looked at him again. " i am sorry i got you into this mess. this is my problem to solve, not your's," " I would have come even if you hadn't asked me to come. Here, i brought you something," he said. then he pulled out a necklace, with a jewel shaped like a rose on it. She smiled and said, " oh Adien! thank you!" she hugged him and then asked, " where did you get it?" " i bought it for you, with a little extra money i had brought along when i left," he said as he fastened the clasps behind her neck.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Adonnenniel was relieved at once that Iellwen may give up this quest for vengance, but she wasn't sure what to do from here. Adien seemed nice enough, he certainly cared greatly for Iellwen, but he spent his extra money on a gift, sweet, but not very wise, she thought. She wondered if they had forgotten she was still there, or maybe they thought she had left.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
" Adonnenneil!" Iellwen called, kindly. " How did you know she was here?" exclaimed Adien. " I could hear you two talking," she said smiling. She heard foot steps climbing the ladder
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Linriel sighed heavily and looked at Ella. Linriel did not want to be involved in anyone's troubles...she had enough of her own. Linriel decided to go back to the inn and have breakfast and leave the girl and boy and Adonnenneil to their own issues. There was also the matter of the two elf cousins. Linriel headed back towards the inn. "Would you care to sit with me and have something to eat?" Linriel asked Ella.

My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Eruanna elven
Council Member
Send Message
"what is all the commotion?" Eruanna asked, as he came outside.
Water, ice, and air, these are the elements I understand. What's your element? -Eruanna
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Adonnenniel climed up to the hay loft cautiously. Iellwen sounded like she wanted to see her. She crawled over to the boy and girl, noted the necklace and wondered how a boy had gotten the money for such a beautiful pendant in the first place. She looked at Iellwen, then looked down, remembering what she had done to her with those eyes, the images conjured up behind them. She was not sure if humans could read them like other elves did.
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
Ella saw everything remaining unnoticed. It was quite a disturbing event. It made her remember some events she didn’t want to and she became troubled. After Linriel talked to her she looked at her. She was afraid that happened something like that to her. But it couldn’t be. She seemed to be nice.

“It would be pleasant” she replied going inside.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Merilwen sat up. Slowly she crawled to a clump of trees by the lakeside. She thought about the events that had just occurred. Why had that elf stopped Lellwen from killing her, if indeed that had been the girl's purpose? She also felt that the elf had been hiding something. Meri felt confused, and very lonely.
Back in the inn, Beriadanwen was unaware of what had taken place, but felt a sudden sadness that she could not have explained.
Just when things seemed to be coming together, everything was falling apart for the both of them. The world would move on, as it had done countless times before, but what of those who were left behind?

[Edited on 07/30/2013 by wolfbladequeen]
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
" I am sorry for the way i reacted," apologized Iellwen. " I thought though that maybe she would have contact with the men and be able to tell me where they are so i can end this venture. But seeing as how she didn't i will have to continue searching until i find them. But, my hopes are that they are already dead, so i will not have to stain my sword with their blood," she fingered her rose necklace and then the other one her father had given her. but the flower was not golden anymore, but deep green!
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Adonnenniel accepted Iellwen's appology. "You can end this venture whenever you choose," she said. "You no more bound to this quest than you wish to be." She hoped Iellwen would consider another path. Then she noticed the necklace that had changed color, and wondered what it meant.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
" I can't believe it! I almost forgot!" said Adien. " I almost did as well! I have been so busy that is just slipped my mind!" Adonnenniel gave Iellwen a questioning look. " The necklaces changes color when it is a day before my birthday and stays that way until my next one,"
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Adonnenniel wondered where such a magical necklace had come from, and if there was more than one reason it had been given to Iellwen. It seemed like an innocent sort of magic, at least at first glance, but one must always be careful with these things.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
" Adonnenneil?" iellwen asked. " what is your true opinion of me?" she felt the need to ask, but for what reason she didn't know. she thought of Adonnenneil as a true friend, worthy of her trust.
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
When Ella entered she saw Beri and she seemed to be a little bit sad. However, she didn’t look like to know the events occurred outside. Ella didn’t want to get involved but she couldn’t stop to care about those young elves.

“I think you should go out and seek your cousin. She needs you.” She told Beri. Then she looked to Linriel “You may think it is unwise, but my heart’s telling me to do this.”

She left the inn seeking the human girl. After sometime looking for her, she noticed she was with an Elf in a hay loft. She approached carefully and shot. . The arrow flew near the right ear of the girl.

“Who on Durin’s name are you? Why did you tackle that young elf?” She didn’t give time to the girl answer and pointed another arrow in her direction, ignoring the presence of Adonnenniel . “Answer me! Next time will be an accurate shot for sure.”

[Edited on 07/31/2013 by Ella]
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
Iellwen kept calm, even though Adien and Adonnenneil were frightened. She placed a hand on Adiens and said, " Stay calm. I will be right back. Just stay here," then she looked at the elf and said, " may we talk in private?"
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
Ella didn’t like the way the human talked to her neither her “invitation”. Her expression was cold and she was cautious.

“Very well thought I do not know what you have to tell me in private.”

Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
Iellwen climbed down the ladder and followed her behind the stable. " Now," Iellwen said. " I wished to speak to you alone because my friend there," meaning Adien of course. " could try to attack. I do not trust you, and you do not trust me, so i will not tell you much, only enough to tell you what you need to hear. I tackled her because she was there the night, some particular men killed my horse after i had been hunting them for quite sometime. I thought that she would be able to lead me to them for i could dispose of them. i admit, i did over react, but do not and will not regret my actions. they were necessary,"
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
Ella let an ironic smile out.
“Humans… It is wiser to attack someone than trying to know who that person is. And do you really think I believe it was only because of a horse? You are up to something and I do not want to hear that blood was spilled because a warm-blooded human.” Ella paused.

Maybe she wasn’t being fair with the girl. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes for some seconds. When she opened them her expression wasn’t cold like before. “I am just asking you not to harm innocent people reckless.”
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
" If you knew all the things i have been through in my life, you would not judge me so quickly!" Iellwen said. She had an angry glint in her eyes. She began to walk away but Ella grabbed her arm and looked her straight in the eye.
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
“Do not turn back on someone that you do not know.” Ella said pointing a knife to Iellwen's throat. Suddenly, an image of a magnificent hall of Erebor went through her mind ending in a throne where sat the King. Then a group of dwarves were inviting her to go in. However the King’s expression changed to an angry one looking at her holding hands with a younger dwarf.

“Judge? Your life? What is your sense of life?” The human was driving her mad. “Do you think it is funny to go around having an immortal life? Seeing everyone you love dying? Do you?!”

[Edited on 07/31/2013 by Ella]
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
" I have seen many loves ones die. I will admit you have seen more then me, but i have seen plenty and more then most at my age!" she began to slowly slip her hand back to her hidden knife and pulled it from it's sheath. then she kicked the elf's knee, knocking her to the ground. her knife slipped from her hand and she pointed her own knife to her throat. " I am stronger then you might think, though i am not s strong as you, i will fight until you kill me!" she stood and walked back to the stable, making sure that the elf would not point and arrow at her and shooting her. she occasionally looked behind her.
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
Ella felt some pain in her knee and that brought her reason. It was a huge mistake to try to get involved. However, the pain that human had wake was deep inside her heart. She didn’t like it – at all. “Go on you just keep running!” she shouted. “I would not dirty my hands in someone like you! Your arrogance will make you fall! ” The elf remained there. A tear rolled from her eye.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Adonnenniel collected her thoughts. Just as she was about to speak, an arrow flew close to her, hitting the wall beside Iellwen. She froze, there was no place to hide. Iellwen went down to talk to the elf, she let her go, saying nothing. She felt herself spinning out of control. She questioned her judgement, her every act in the last hour till a sob escaped her and she melted into the hay in tears. She felt overwhelmed and crushed, having dared to think that maybe she had found a reason for her being here, a purpose after these long years. was she mistaken, or was she failing? She was too fragile, too damaged, the others had gone to the West, why hadn't she?
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Beriadanwen went outside looking for Merilwen. Her cousin seemed a bit upset, but Beri knew that talking would do no good.
"Come on," she said, "there are others that may need our help." Together they approached the barn. Merilwen was worried about the elf that had saved her, and Beriadanwen saw that Ella was upset. They decided to approach Ella first.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
Ella sensed the presence of the two young elves approaching. She wiped her tears and stood up. She smiled and said “Everything will be fine.” She cared for those young elves. And she was willing to protect them and find them a home.

"Let’s go inside and eat something. You will feel better.” Her knee was hurting a little bit but she ignored it.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
She went to the stable and groaned, " why did i do that?" she slammed a fist against the poll next the her. She heard sobbing coming from the loft. She quickly climbed the ladder, but then felt a warm liquid running down her skin. she felt her neck and then saw blood on her hand. she figured it wasn't a deep injury, only were the Elf's knife had been. she continued climbing and saw Addonnenneil crying. She crawled over to her and place a hand on her shoulder
<< First56789
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email