Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First56789
Author Topic:
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Linriel ordered breakfast. She would not go outside to see what was going on...too much of her own things to worry about. She was not about to get involved with human children and the fighting that seemed to be going on. Now the other Elves were getting into the fray and Linriel wanted no part of it. Her journey, she hoped, was coming to an end. She touched the jeweled hilt of the sword again and her thoughts turned to him.......
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Adonnenniel looked up, it was Iellwen, she had come back, and with blood on her neck. She wiped the tears out of her eyes, feeling ashamed of her display of weakness. "What happened?" she asked.
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
Iellwen thought for a moment. Should she tell her everything, some things, or nothing. She decided that she would tell her everything. " She was angry that i had tackled Meri, as she is called. She began to get quite angry, and i did as well. She pinned be to a tree and held a knife to my throat. that is were this, " she pointed to her wound. " came from. I slipped out my own knife, tripped her, and i put my own knife to her throat. that is really about it, but i am afraid she will do something else," Adien and Addonnenneil looked worried.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Adonnenniel took a deep breath, she was still shaky from crying, which was not good for making important decisions. "We need to get out of here" she said. "I'll get your things out of the room."
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
Ella joined Linriel. After some minutes of silence she noticed the other Elf was touching the hilt of her sword. Maybe she was preparing to leave but there was so much she wanted to know about her. She had gained her respect.

After calming down Ella asked “Are you leaving?”
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
" Yes, we should," agreed Adien. " The three of them climbed down from the loft and carefully made their way back to the inn. When they entered, Iellwen saw Ella and quickened her pace, not making eye contact.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Adonnenniel followed them up the stairs, checking behind her. When inside the room, she gathered up her things quickly and checked the room to make sure nothing w as forgotten.
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
Ella saw the humans and the other Elf entering the inn. She took a deep breath and didn’t do anything. As she sat near Linriel she asked “Do you sense any dwarves around? Eruanna told me yesterday he saw four.”

She was disturbed by the memories and she was scared that she may find out something she didn’t want to.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
The three of them went up to the room Addonnenneil and Iellwen had shared the night before and got their things. Iellwen swung her bow and quiver onto her back. She clasped her cape under her chin. She tied her waist length hair with a leather cord and waited for the others do we ready.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Linriel looked at Ella. She wondered what concerned Ella so much about the Dwarves. "I am making plans to leave very soon. I must be on my way and I hope my journey will be coming to an end."

Linriel thought for a moment. "You are concerned about the Dwarves. I have not seen any in a very long time. If I might ask, How do you know Eruanna? He seems protective of you." Linriel liked Ella and hoped the question did not offend her.

[Edited on 07/31/2013 by Lindarielwen]
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
Ella looked at her. “Do you mind if I come with you?” she asked. She was very lonely but her heart told her she could trust Linriel. “I met him yesterday like you.” She smiled. She was calmer than before. “But I sense something very wrong…”

Suddenly, she sensed something and went running outside. There stood four dwarves wounded. The youngest laid on the oldest dwarf arms. He had long silver hair and his beard was full of little braids and in the end of them small stones with a “K” on dwarvish runes. He was deeply injured. The other two were trying to take care of them. She knew them. She was totally shocked. The silence echoed in that place. Ella let out a scream after some minutes. “NOO!” She didn’t notice the tears falling from her eyes insistently. She ran to the young dwarf. He was not breathing and his heart had stopped not long ago. “MY SON!”

Her screams showed her torment. Then the old dwarf fell the other two approached but Ella went there first. She couldn’t speak. The dwarf she didn’t see long ago was standing there dying. “You did not change a little Ella” He was smiling passing his hand through her hair. She couldn’t say a word. “I couldn’t do anything… I am sorry” He began to cry. Her tears didn’t stop and she tried to calm him down.

“My dear…” she let out. She knew those were the last seconds of his life.
“I never stop thinking of you for a second” he whispered with his last strength. Ella kissed lightly his lips. Then she knew he wasn’t there anymore. She let out another scream “HELP!” The other dwarves couldn’t do anything. She had been alone for so many years and within a few minutes she lost her loved one and her son.

[Edited on 07/31/2013 by Ella]
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
Iellwen heard screams outside and they all rushed out of the room. once outside, she saw four dwarfs, one dead, one dying. She ran to the scene and took off the necklace her father had given her. she put it around the dead son's neck and looked hopefully. nothing happened. she waited a few more moments and then unclasped the necklace. still nothing. " I am sorry," she said gravely. " I can not heal him, but i can try with these two," she said. She went to the other two wounded Dwarfs and then clasped it being ones neck. then within seconds, his wounds healed! She then went to the other drawf and did the same and his wounds were healed as well!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Linriel heard Ella scream so she quickly rushed outside. There was Ella, kneeling by 2 Dwarves that appeared to be dead. The sound of Ella's sobs tore through the morning air. Linriel hurried to see if there was anything she could do. Dwarves! Two dead and two more barely standing. Linriel felt Ella's pain as if it were her own. Oh, now what? What to do? Linriel stood up and looked at the scene in front of her. She turned to the other Dwarves.

Suddenly the human girl came out and ran to the Dwarves. She put a necklace aroung the necks of the Dwarves. Two remained dead but the other two seemed to heal instantly. What is going on? thought Linriel.

Ella
Council Member
Send Message
Ella embraced the dead dwarves crying. She saw the human girl trying to heal them but that couldn’t help. It was too late. She was grateful she healed the other two but she couldn’t leave her loved ones. The pain she felt was unbearable.

Linriel went outside too and saw eveything. One of them was speechless. The other looked at the elf. “I… We… They were hunting us. The King… We couldn’t do anything. He wanted to see her before it was too late.” He pointed Ella and broke into tears. The physical pain was nothing compared to the one of their hearts.

[Edited on 07/31/2013 by Ella]
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
Iellwen could not look at Ella. She was reminded of the night of her father's murder, the memory of her cradling him in her arms, dead, was coming back to her. She knew the pain that Ella must have been feeling, the pain, the sorrow, the feeling of loss. She clasped her necklace back on her own neck. She was still wondering how she had healed them and how she knew it would work. she just felt the need to try. she had not idea that the necklace had magical elements. she was thankful that she had tried. she wondered thought how her father had created this necklace. The sound of Ella's sobbing drowned out her thoughts. Adien walked up to her then. " What? How did you do that?" he exclaimed. " I do not know," she responded.

[Edited on 07/31/2013 by Legolas23]
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Merilwen and Beriadanwen rushed out as they heard the screams. They saw the gathering, the injured, and the dead.
"We have all faced difficulties," said Meri quietly, "and we have all known suffering. But I think we have to put our pasts behind us, forget our distrusts, and have faith in each other. We need to stick together, and..."
"Face the world as friends." Beri finished.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
She saw Meri and Beri coming outside. She heard what they said. However, she couldn’t leave their bodies. Worse than the feeling of her soul mate dying who was old as she knew, was the feeling of losing her only son who was still young. She wished she was in his place. The elf had suffered some losses because she was immortal but never thought she would watch her son dead.

Ella’s pain was transferred to her body so she fainted.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
The cousins saw Ella fainting. The cold air could not have helped her but they felt that removing her from the dwarves would be unspeakable, so they made sure she had not been injured when she fell, and bowed their heads in respect.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Linriel rushed to Ella's side and layed her gently on the ground. She knew, even though Elves were immortal, that they could die from wounds or from a broken heart. Linriel called for some water and Meri and Beri hurried to get some.

Linriel put some water on a cloth and and laid the cloth on Ella's brow. Everyone outside grew quiet as they witnessed the tragedy unfold before them. Linriel knew that when Ella awakened that she would be in terrible pain from her loss...and there would be no comfort for her.

wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
The cousins brought a bucket of water, and a glass. The sight of them struggling with them might have been comical but for the situation at hand.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Sometimes tragedy brings people together. Here we are...Human, Dwarf and Elf..all worried about Ella thought Linriel. All of us here have known the pain of losing a loved one.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Adonnenniel watched the tragedy play out in front of her. It was all to familiar, but what on earth had Iellwen done with the necklace? This time around, she had more control of herself. She approached Ella, the least she could do is sit with her in her grief.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Merilwen approached Iellwen and spoke quietly to her. "I apologize for any grief I have caused you. I also hope you and your friend can forgive me for my mistrust of you." Worried that Iellwen would be skeptical, she added, "The world could do with a little less fear and hate."

[Edited on 07/31/2013 by wolfbladequeen]
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
" I forgive you. And i am sorry for attacking you earlier. I just thought that if you possibly had contact with them then you could take me to them. Yes, the world is filled with so much hate and fear," Iellwen debated with herself on whether she should go to Ella. She bit her lip, thinking. She decided that it would be best. " Come," she said to Meri and Adien. They went into the gathering crowd and knelt next to the other Elf's. Ella was pale. " Should I try to wake her with my necklace?" she asked Meri.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
"I would let her sleep while she can. Unless that necklace can cure a broken heart as well." Meri did not want to revive Ella to her grief. "But perhaps if we could find some way to honour the dwarves?"
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
One of the dwarves slowly raised and told them. “Here so far from home fell Kili II, King Under the Mountain and his son Frérin. May their soul rest in peace together with their great ancestors.”

Ella slowly came to her senses and opened her eyes with hardness. She felt a wet cloth on her forehead. Her body was weak but the hard weight was in her heart. After some minutes looking at everyone near her she realized what happened. She wasn't alone but the grief was to strong. Her expression was empty. She tried to sit but she was too weak. She called the dwarves and they began singing in dwarvish an old sad melody. When they ended Ella was in tears again.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
Iellwen laid her hand on top of Ella's. She knew that it wouldn't do much good but she was trying to comfort her. She listened to the eerie melody of the dwarf's singing. When it ended, the sound still rang in her head. Ella's hand was cold. Iellwen began to worry.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Meri saw that Ella was shaking, and wondered if she had more than grief to contend with. She called her cousin to bring a blanket from the inn, and Beri gave it to Iellwen, as she was the nearest to Ella.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Adonnenniel knelt beside Ella. She knew no words could comfort her. She did the only thing she to do, what her brother had done for her, her brother, the leader, the strong one. She found a melody far in her past and sang an elvish song of lament. The song took her back in time, and she let herself go for she had nothing else to give.
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
Ella wasn’t feeling her body was trembling and cold. She felt the human laying her hand on hers as the cousins bringing her a blanket. She heard Adonnenniel singing a beautiful elvish song. Nothing would give her back Kíli and Frérin. However, she felt everyone there was sharing that pain even those she didn’t know. That feeling made a tiny light shine deep in the darkness of her heart. She looked a few seconds to each one separately nodding grateful yet not less sorrowful.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
Iellwen laid the blanket on Ella's shaking body. She was beginning to wake up and she nodded gratefully to everyone. Iellwen leaned toward Adonnenneil and whispered so only she could hear," What are we going to do with the bodies. we can't just leave them out here. We must get her inside. she is cold and weak,"
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Linriel knew Dwarvish customs differed from those of others. Ella must decide what to do with her loved ones, not anyone else. She leaned close to Ella. "Ella, we will help in any way we can. Tell us what we can do for you."

Linriel thought...If this happened to me, I would want some privacy. I would want to be left alone with my loved ones. I would want time to grieve alone.
Ella
Council Member
Send Message

Ella heard Linriel voice. She needed to speak with the two dwarves and then she wanted to be alone with her son and her soul mate one last time. She was trying to speak but it was really hard. She was truly grateful though she couldn’t show it the best way.

“Could you please ask the dwarves to come here so I can be alone with them for a while?” She asked sobbing.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
Iellwen waited for the others to stand. Linriel went to the dwarves and began to talk to them. Adien, Addonnenneil, Iellwen, and all the other stood as the dwarf's come over and knelt by Ella. They dismissed them and all walked away, hudling into groups, talking. iellwen, addonnenneil, adien, linriel, meri, and beri all stoof together in silcence
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Linriel stood up. She motioned for the Dwarves to come to Ella. "Let us all go inside and give Ella some time to herself." said Linriel to the others. She went back to Ella. "Do not hurry. Grieve as you see fit. You must do what is right for yourself and your loved ones. My heart aches for you and your sadness. I will help you in anyway that I can." With that, Linriel and the others all went inside the inn.
<< First56789
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email