Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First34567Last >>
Author Topic:
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
Iellwen went to the bed and unlaced her boots. She slipped her bow off her back and laid it by the bedside. unbuckling her sword and said to Adonnenneil," I want to thank you again. You are the only one who has shown me any kindness sense i left home,"
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Adonnenniel was touched; she didn't know what to say to that. She took a small hair brush out of her bag and sat next to Iellwen and gently brushed her hair.
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Linriel smiled to herself and thought..."So we have Meri and Beri." She told the cousins, "We are at the Prancing Pony in the village of Bree."

Linriel looked at Ella. "Do you call Mirkwood your home?" she asked. "Come, sit, and join us for a while."

She motioned for the innkeeper to refill all the drinks.

[Edited on 07/25/2013 by Lindarielwen]
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
Ella smiled hearing that everything was fine in the forest. For more than fifty years she didn’t go there or heard news. It was a comforting idea.

“What a pleasant new. Thank you.” Beri cousin arrived “Good evening. I am Ella.”

Linriel spoke next inviting her to sit with them. Ella was somewhat cautious but the group didn’t seem to be something she needed to worry about. She smiled and sat.

“Thank you. Actually I was born there but I would call Erebor home. But you’re not from Mirkwood, are you?”

[Edited on 07/25/2013 by Ella]
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Linriel replied, "No, I am not from Mirkwood although I have passed that way. My family hails from Arthedain,northwest of Gondor, but my kin are long gone from Middle-earth. I stayed." Again Linriel touched the hilt of her sword.

"Erebor?" questioned Linriel. "That is unusual for an Elf to call Erebor home."
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
Ella looked surprised. She noticed Linriel touching the hilt of her sword. “There must be a strong reason for you to stay in Middle-Earth. It is a great honor to meet someone of your kin. I hope you find what you seek.” Ella made a slight bow in a sign of respect.

She wasn’t that cautious anymore but willing to know more about that mysterious elf.

“I moved to Dale when I was young. Soon I became friend with the dwarves.” She stopped for a while. It was painful to speak about that and she wouldn’t say everything. “The King under the Mountain received and accepted me in Erebor. However, after some events, I left.”

She couldn’t speak anymore. Her eyes showed a deep pain.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Meri sat down with the others, although she felt awkward to join the company. She was, however, interested in the talk of homes. "So have you travelled a lot?" she asked Ella. "Do you know of a place me and Beri could live?"
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
The cousins remembered Ella two long lost friends. She threw them a caring look.
“I travelled a lot indeed. There are many people who could receive two young elves. But you are always getting into trouble, am I right?” she laughed.

The innkeeper refilled their drinks and Ella had a gulp in hers.

[Edited on 07/25/2013 by Ella]
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Merilwen took a sip of her drink before coughing and spluttering at the taste.
"Yeah," she said, "we, erm... like playing pranks. And we're not very good at working either."
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Linriel looked at everyone at the table. She saw sadness in Ella's eyes and knew she had quite a story to tell. The two cousins were very mischievious and had a lot to learn. Glancing back, she saw Himwen fast asleep were she sat. Adonnenniel and the human girl, Iellwen, must also be sleeping by now.

A fire was blazing on the hearth and the conversation of everyone else in the room was starting to quiet down. Linriel couldn't help but think they were all destined to meet at this time and place.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Beriadanwen was tired, and the mice were asleep in her pockets. She wondered about the number of people in the inn.
"It seems almost as if we were all called here" she sighed.
"Yeah, like we meant to.. help each other... achieve our goals." Merilwen added.
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
The room was becoming quiet. Ella’s thoughts were no long in Erebor but in the people around mainly in the three elves in the table. When the cousins spoke she looked at them. Called? Help? For more than sixty years she was wandering alone and never thought of travelling with somebody else. That simple thought made her heart heat. She left a slight smile in her mouth.

“Should we retire until the morning?” She asked.
Eruanna elven
Council Member
Send Message
Suddenly, A tall elf entered the room, and looking at Ella said "I believe you have been followed." Than glancing around warily
"whoever it was didn't look very friendly."
Water, ice, and air, these are the elements I understand. What's your element? -Eruanna
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
Ella stood up quickly. She looked to the tall elf who had come. “Followed?” she asked in a serious expression.

She didn’t want to alarm the others and walked to the newcomer. “Followed by whom?” she whispered.
Eruanna elven
Council Member
Send Message
"They looked like dwarves" whispered the elf, "and they seemed in a rush, do you know them?"

[Edited on 07/26/2013 by Eruanna elven]
Water, ice, and air, these are the elements I understand. What's your element? -Eruanna
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
Ella was clearly confused. She left Erebor seventy years ago. In a time of peace and prosper. They wouldn’t go out for sure.

“For Durin’s sake dwarves in Bree? What on earth is happening? Are you sure?” she questioned anxious. What if they found him? she thought.

[Edited on 07/26/2013 by Ella]
Eruanna elven
Council Member
Send Message
"Yes I am quite sure they were, but you never know what may happen these days!" Than the elf said " you might want to check it out
But I wouldn't show yourself just yet." He looked quite dirty as if he had traveled long. "My name is Eruanna"
Ella
Council Member
Send Message

Ella had become really eager though she acted like she was calm hearing what he was saying. “I am Ella. You look tired. Please, take a sit with us.”

She returned to the company of the elves she was with before.

Eruanna elven
Council Member
Send Message
Eruanna sat down and pulled out a flute, and started playing "so do you know them?" He asked.
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
Listening to the song Eruanna was playing Ella calmed down. Gently she introduced them. She called the innkeeper and asked for a decent meal to the elf.
“The dwarves?” she asked.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Beriadanwen and Merilwen fell asleep listening to the sound of the flute.
Eruanna elven
Council Member
Send Message
"Yes the dwarves, they have been following you for a while." "it is nice to see another elf again." said Eruanna, "I have come from Lorien, and have only seen some humans and a halfling sence." Than pulling something out of his cloak,
He said to Ella "I believe this is yours." while handing a small locket to Ella,
"You dropped it."

Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
Iellwen tensed a little as the brush began to comb through her long locks. No one had ever brushed her hair, save her aunt who had passed away when she was nine. She began to wonder why all of this tragedy had occured? Why to her, and not someone else? A tear rolled down her cheek as she remembered her father.
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
Ella heard where he came from and a light appeared in her eyes. “Lorien? Oh! One of the few places on Middle-Earth I had not been. I really wished I could go there.”

Eruanna took a locket from his cloak. Ella had seen it before, though she didn’t remember where. “Are you sure this locket belongs to me?” she asked.

Eruanna elven
Council Member
Send Message
"Quite so" Eruanna said, "I saw it on the road behind you and assumed you dropped it."

Ella
Council Member
Send Message
Ella looked closer to the locket. It had a sharp inscription. It was a “K” in the runes used by the dwarves of Erebor. The chains were two thin silver braids. It was ornamented with small sapphires. She recognized it. It had belonged to a dear friend of her.

“I have seen it and I know the person it belongs to.” However, Ella wasn’t willing to accept it.
Eruanna elven
Council Member
Send Message
Seeing the scorn in Ella's face, Eruanna dropped the subject "so now these dwarves, I noticed the on the outskirts of Bree."
"When they saw you they whispered to each other and started following you."
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
“How many were they?” she asked. “Can you say where they were from?”

She was aware she was known by the Dwarves of Erebor and Moria. He left alone… It can’t be him. And why would he follow me?

Eruanna elven
Council Member
Send Message
"There where exactly four." Said Eruanna, "but by there garb the looked like dwarves from Erebor, but it was hard to tell."
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Adonnenniel saw Iellwen tense; she half expected that, fearing she was being a bit too maternalistic toward such an independant young person. But Iellwen was weeping. The thought of wrapping her up in her arms and holding her tight rushed through her head, but she did not have the courage to do it, and she didn't think Iellwen would accept any more affection. So instead she just gave her a handkercheif and kept brushing her hair.
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
Iellwen took the handkerchief and wiped her eyes. " I am sorry for losing my composer. I just," she paused searching for words. " Miss my father," she said sniffing.

[Edited on 07/26/2013 by Legolas23]
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
"It's all right," Adonnenniel said softly. "No one can keep their composure forever. I still miss my family too, and they have been gone much longer than you have been alive." She set the brush down and just sat there, inching perhaps just a little closer to her. She could use a hug right now, she thought, that's what humans do right? But she felt stuck, she couldn't do it uninvited. She didn't touch people, and no one touched her, this was totally outside her comfort zone, but maybe she should try anyway. Is this the right thing to do now? she asked herself.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
Iellwen saw what Adonnenneil was thinking about. It was obvious. " You don't have to if you don't want to," she said smiling. " Let us talk about," she paused again. " happier memories. Did you have any close friends when you were a child?"
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Iellwen's smile released her. "Oh yes," she answered. "I had 2 brothers, a sister and several cousins. Only 2 of my cousins were children when I was a child though. We were an inseparable threesome for quite a while. My older brother and sister watched out for us when we played in the trees or swam in the lake. What about you?"
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
" Yes. Only one though. His name was Adien. He used to race up and down the streets, dodging people and carts of goods. Sometimes he would by me a candy stick when he had some extra money. He is the only other one who knows where I am. He is supposed to meet me here in two days. So if you are still here, you can meet him. That is, if you want to. He is the nicest boy i have ever met. I think you will find his eyes very captivating. they are bluer then the sky on a cloudless day," Iellwen went on and on about her friend Adien and from what she said, it appeared she might fancy him.
<< First34567Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email