tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
Lots of fishes
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Ooh nice! What kind of fish are they?
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
tarcolan
Send Message
Errr... canal fish? No, a nearby fisherman said they were carp. Upside down it looks like they're flying.

Here's a broom flower

Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
All sorts of great photos here guys, its been nice to see them all!
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. - Psalm 23
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Lovely pictures, tarcolan!
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
tarcolan
Send Message
ooer, seems to be something wrong with linking an image.

[Edited on 06/12/2013 by tarcolan]
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
A Sunflower:

[Edited on 06/13/2013 by Mareth_Ravenlock]

[Edited on 06/15/2013 by tarcolan]
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
tarcolan
Send Message
Very good photo Mareth, great composition. It disappeared for a while so I edited it back again. OK let's try this pine cone ring.

Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks (for both things ).

Awesome picture! Love it!
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
Lovely Sunflower Mareth, and beautiful pinecone ring, very creative.

I don't know if this counts as photography, its more like in game photography, anyway here is a screenshot I took while playing Skyrim PC.

Falkreath by Chris Gooderham, on Flickr

[Edited on 06/16/2013 by Aragorn16Estel]
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. - Psalm 23
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks, Chris.

My brother likes Skyrim. Great screenshot!
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
Glad your brother like's Skyrim, its a great game.

He is another Shot.

Blood and Steel.
Blood and Steel by Chris Gooderham, on Flickr
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Whoa, the blurred effect makes it seem like it's moving. Another great screenshot!

Llama, llama, duck!

[Edited on 06/22/2013 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
tarcolan
Send Message
White aquilegia

Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I can't see your picture, tarcolan. It might just be my computer messing up though.
tarcolan
Send Message
Oh dear, not another glitch. Can anyone else see it? I can.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I think my computer was just acting up, because I can see it now. Lovely flower!

[Edited on 06/26/2013 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
tarcolan
Send Message
Here's a purple and white one

Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Beautiful, just beautiful, tarcolan! I love that shade of purple.
tarcolan
Send Message
These are all in my mum's garden. The normal blue ones are dominant so I'm going to dig most of them out to give these others a chance. Here's another

lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Hey guys! It's been a while since I posted here, but i recently visited the zoo in my city, and I came back with lots of great photos. Here's a couple of them.

Lonely Zebra by lotrelessar94, on Flickr

Thoughtful Gorilla by lotrelessar94, on Flickr

Majestic Lion by lotrelessar94, on Flickr

Hungry Elephant by lotrelessar94, on Flickr
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
tarcolan
Send Message
Great shots lotrelessar, you're getting good at this eh? Nice use of black and white too.
I'm not a fan of zoos though, that zebra looks a bit sad.
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
Very nice B&W Shots lotrelessar, I always have been a fan of B&W.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Love, love, love the zebra! Awesome pictures! I've never been to a zoo before. I want to go sometime.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah, Tarcolan, I believe that zebra was staring at his buddy on the other side through the fence. Poor little guy. He was all alone in his pen. And the pictures turned out better than I thought! My sister's little Canon G12 did the job well

Mareth, when you come to visit here, we can bring you to the Buffalo Zoo I'll post a picture of our baby polar bear. I didn't post that one earlier because it's not black and white. Darn Flickr isn't letting me log in without a fight... There we go!

Luna the Polar Bear by lotrelessar94, on Flickr
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Aw, he's so cute! Love the bright red, makes a nice contrast to the darkish background and white bear. Very nice indeed.
tarcolan
Send Message
Pigeon showing off

Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
The polar bear is such a sweetie, bless him, The contrast is very nice.

tarcolan - Beautiful wingspan on that Pigeon.

A Ranger on the borders of the Shire.

In the Shire by Chris Gooderham, on Flickr

[Edited on 07/03/2013 by Aragorn16Estel]
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I haven't been here in a while. All of your photos are outstanding. I see that black and white is becoming popular. They are all wonderful.

Chris, the shots of the "Ranger" are always so intriguing.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Lovely pigeon, tarcolan!

I love your Ranger pictures, Chris!
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Wow, Chris, that Ranger picture is awesome And Tarcolan, the pigeon's wings are beautiful. That's a great shot! Good job, everyone! It's so great to see everyone's creativity and interests expressed in these photos
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
We went to the Pensacola Beach last month. Here's a few of the pics I took:

The Ocean:

Birds:

A Shell:

[Edited on 07/04/2013 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
Thankyou all for your comments on my Ranger Picture. I do enjoy being in them.

Mareth - A wonderful set of pictures, The Ocean looks magical, you have captured the Sun perfectly,
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Hey guys! just went swimming in the neighbor's pool for the first time of the summer! And we came back with some EPIC water shots, thanks to Ethelynn's Canon camera I love fast shutter speeds! Here are 4 of them:

MY FAVORITE WATER SHOT!! by lotrelessar94, on Flickr

Another Cool Arc Splash by lotrelessar94, on Flickr

Epic Splash by lotrelessar94, on Flickr

Yet another cool shot by lotrelessar94, on Flickr
tarcolan
Send Message
Wow! Those are stunning photos lotrelessar, I love the second one it doesn't look real. Amazing!
<< First1112131415
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email