Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1112131415
Author Topic:
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
No problem Maxie, hope it works for you.

I LOVE your signature, Chris!! And that's it's KJV!!! YAY!!! Sorry, just don't meet to many people that use the KJV, in my opinion the only version of the Bible to use. Thanks, it was actually sunset. I guess it does look sorta like sunrise...
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Is there any other way to post pics besides using the site Mareth gave me? I think its called tinpic or something. It didnt work for me for some reason.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
If you make a Flickr account, Findemaxam, you can upload pictures to the site and then copy and paste a special code into this forum, and it will show up here. Flickr is basically a Facebook for photography lovers. But you can just use it for keeping your photos somewhere online for when you want to share them somewhere. I'm not super active on it myself, but I do like to look at other pictures there and put my pics on it for sharing on CoE and FB.

Hope that helps If you need more details for Flickr, you can just call me
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
There's a few picture hosting sites. There's one called postimage.org which is just for keeping pictures on to put into forums. It gives you lots of code choices to copy.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
OK, thanks, everyone
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
~nólemë~
Fan Creations Admin & Creations Forum Moderator
Send Message
As this thread is getting quite large, this seems like a good place to close it.
Feel free to start a new photography thread.
---------- Image "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world." J.R.R. Tolkien - The Hobbit
<< First1112131415
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email