Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1011121314Last >>
Author Topic:
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Aaaannnnndddd I accidentally uploaded the wrong one...lol, don't know if that's happened to me before. It's still a pic of Honeysuckles, the bridge, and the lake just not the one I meant to get.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
Great shot all the same, your camera takes such a sharp Photo its really great. I love the Sun reflecting off the water
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. - Psalm 23
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
Lovely shot Mareth. You could always edit that post and put in the other pic instead. I've got a Lumix, not bad are they? You can increase the exposure by adding a stop or two to get the dark bits a little brighter. Mind you, by the time you've read through the manual it'll be obsolete.

[Edited on 06/01/2013 by tarcolan]
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks guys. And Tarcolan, I tried uploading the other picture I wanted to post in the first place, but my internet would let me upload it. And yes, I quite like the Lumix. I haven't read the manual yet...probably need to though lol.

What a delightful picture! I love the purple flowers.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
This is the picture that I meant to post the other time:

lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Tarcolan, the caption fits the picture just right! And Mareth, I love how the camera seems to be focusing on the cracks in the wooden planks as well as the honeysuckle plant. I love how the wood adds to the texture! Great picture
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks. I liked it too.
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
Great picture of the road goes ever on and on Tarcolan.

Fantastic picture Mareth, The angle is just fantastic and the sun looks very magical!

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. - Psalm 23
moryo
Council Member
Send Message
Hello Mind if I join you?
Here's a couple of mine:

Rain drop:

Lovely cat:

Ladybird:
Image Image
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Oh wow, those are gorgeous!!!! What kind of camera do you use? Great job!!!

I have a newer photo from a camping trip that I took with RodwenAravilui, Ethelynn Greenleaf, and Findemaxam. In this pic, I am trying a real bow for the first time. A professional trainer for the USA Archery team came out to the camp that day to teach the campers about archery!! I felt a bit like Legolas/Susan/Katniss/Kili that day For some reason, the picture is really dark. Maybe because we were standing under a shelter at the time...idk. But anywho.....

Archery by lotrelessar94, on Flickr
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Welcome to this thread, moryo! (Adorable avi, by the way.) Love your pics! That cat looks sort of like a cat we used to have...but Lydia (our cat) was a lighter grey.

That's awesome, lotrelessar! Have fun that day?
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Oh yes, we had lots of fun! We got to shoot BB guns, .22-caliber rifles, and I shot a big shotgun for the first time! I felt very special The best part was that it's a Christian camp, and my friend's dad is one of the owners. It's called Camp Hickory Hill, and its really nice

Here's another pic from that day! We were all wearing Converse and matching.

More Converse! by lotrelessar94, on Flickr

From left to right, the feet belong to: EthelynnGreenleaf, RodwenAravilui, me, and Findemaxam. Actually, Findemaxam is the only one wearing legit Converse. The rest of us are wearing Airwalks, which are the knock-offs
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Lol, that's awesome. Feet make a good subject for pictures.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Haha yes, we must have very photogenic feet. Wait, Mareth, how do you get your pictures in this thread? The bottom of your pictures don't have the Flickr signature like mine and a couple others do. I hate having to upload everything to Flickr before I can post them. Oh well, if it's a safety measure, then its for the best.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I use http://tinypic.com/. It doesn't always work to upload my pictures, but I'm pretty sure this is just because of my internet. Another site is http://www.postimg.com/ but I usually just use tinypic.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
♪And the Star-Spangled Banner, in triumph shall wave o'er the land of the free, and the home of the brave!♫

[Edited on 05/24/2013 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks for joining in moryo! Your raindrop cat and lady bug pictures are beautiful! I really like the lady but the most.

Lovely American Flag Mareth The addition of the Sun really brings the picture to life! lotrelessar94 - I bet archery was fun! Never tried it myself.

Here is a baby Frog in our Garden pond.

Small Froglet by Chris Gooderham, on Flickr
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Taking a picture after hours of gardening, and it didn't really rain

Leaves by EthelynnHoran26, on Flickr

[Edited on 05/26/2013 by tarcolan]
"A sprinter learning to wait."
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
EthelynnGreenleaf, Thanks for joining in, it appears you haven't quite copied all of your flickr code.
tarcolan
Send Message
The HTML code doesn't work here, you have to use the BB code (square brackets). There's a selector on flickr to choose it. I've changed your code for you Ethelynn, so we can see your pic. Lovely!
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Oh thanks Tarcolan! I was trying to help her figure it out, and it seems that you have Perfect!
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
EthelynnGreenleaf - Wonderful Photo! really magical. Dew upon the grass is one of natures most beautiful wonders I think. It looks so lush and fresh!
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Here's a little random collage I put together a long time ago. I found the "Life is Sacred" quote in a magazine, along with all those random little color and texture thingies

Life Is Sacred by lotrelessar94, on Flickr

It's not a great example of beautiful photography, but it's colorful, and I like colorful things
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Awesome pics, guys!
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
lotrelessar94 - That is a really beautiful collage. Its very creative and simple but complex and deep at the same time. Awesome!
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks guys Y'all are so nice
tarcolan
Send Message
Roads go ever on
Past ancient towers
Of crumbling stone

Actually this place was built as a ruin by the local squire. He wanted something to look at from his mansion across the valley.

[Edited on 06/01/2013 by tarcolan]
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
Those ruins are really cool! Great picture!
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Awesome pic, tarcolan!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Here's a Rose:
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
Great Picture tarcolan! Also I really love your little poem that goes with it!

Very beautiful Rose Mareth, I like the angle.
moryo
Council Member
Send Message
Hi thank you very much for welcoming me
I use FinePix S2980
I hope I can take a panda picture myself one day to make my avatar

Cute dog:

After the rain:

Water beauty:
Image Image
tarcolan
Send Message
Those are beautiful shots moryo.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I love your pics, moryo! They are quite stunning indeed!
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Wow Moryo, your pics are Beautiful!!!!! Your camera seems to have a knack for macro How is it with landscapes?
<< First1011121314Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email