Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
I know this has been an incredibly long time since you posted all of this Hanasian… but if you still have the edit of the RP, I would love to have a copy of it!

I hope you’re doing well… I can’t believe how long it’s been since I last checked this website!

Life got in the way, but also real world D&D games, my own writing work (which still needs finishing + the dreaded edit), a job change, lots of working away from home, hobbies etc. Alongside the pandemic a few years back (being a hospital worker back then was difficult).

Best wishes to you!

[Edited on 04/19/2023 by ItarildeSirfalas]
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
ItarildeSirfalas said:I know this has been an incredibly long time since you posted all of this Hanasian… but if you still have the edit of the RP, I would love to have a copy of it!

I hope you’re doing well… I can’t believe how long it’s been since I last checked this website!

Life got in the way, but also real world D&D games, my own writing work (which still needs finishing + the dreaded edit), a job change, lots of working away from home, hobbies etc. Alongside the pandemic a few years back (being a hospital worker back then was difficult).

Best wishes to you!

[Edited on 04/19/2023 by ItarildeSirfalas]

ItarildeSirfalas! Good to see you!
Yeah, I'm doing alright. A lot of changes here as well. Interstate move, job changes, house buying, computer crashes ... writing an epic collaborative RP/fanfiction on Gondor's Kin Strife, character development (which I have housed on RP Repository), so yeah, I haven't gotten a complete edit done on this as I had planned. Funny you should ask about that. I was just going through my horde of word documents on my external harddrive and saw 'Darkest of Days'. I can send that to you if you wish. Hard to believe our RP was... eight years ago!
Eighth King of Arthedain - It was in battle that I come into this Kingship, and it will be in Battle when I leave it. There is no peace for the Realm of Arnor. Read the last stand of Arthedain in the Darkest of Days.
Eldarion
Council Member
Send Message
How quickly time gets away from us!

I hope this finds you all well.

Just the other day I was telling a colleague about some of the great fanfiction I used to be a part of here on CoE and I couldn't resist the urge to hop on and an re-read a bit. What a joy to see this RP on the front page, just staring at me as if it's been waiting all this time. It's been really wonderful to experience some of that again. Certainly hard to believe it's been 9 years now since the first post for Darkest of Days! I can only imagine how much things have changed for all of us in that time!
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email