Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1617181920
Author Topic:
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: YYH2: The New Reikai Tantei (please pm to join)
on: March 04, 2004 08:22
"Hotaru...?" Haku blinked and stepped back. "Why would Hotaru...No! That can't be! Why would she do this?!" he cried, unable to believe that the girl who had become close to a sister would betray his family in this way.

Chie tried to hold back her frightened tears as she and Ceaser rode away from the beginning war site. Part of her wanted to scream at Ceaser to stop; they had to stay and help! But the other part wanted to be far, far away. She shut her eyes tightly and clutched her brother.

Haku nodded dazedly at Maiko's suggestion. Yes, it would be better to have Ceaser and Chie here. He turned away, still feeling ill, then tried to shake it away. He needed to retain control. He would tell the front guards that his brother and sister were coming and then find Taski.

Ryoukinshin nodded and turned to go back to the fortress. 'Soon, Aljin. Next time we meet, I will not let my emotions rule me. From this day onward, I have torn the last bonds from my heart that kept you as my brother.' he promised inwardly.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 04, 2004 08:29
Jeanne followed close next to Ryou. She knew this really ticked him off especially with Aljin being in the middle of it. As they came to the fortress Jeanne gestured for Ryou to follow her. The two soon found themselves back at the room where Kurama was being taken care of...
Sillende
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 04, 2004 12:22
Taski had barely stepped out of her room after about an hour of being in there to find Haku walking toward her. His head was bowed slightly, staring at the floor. He barely missed running into her.

"Haku, what's wrong?"

Yusuke did what Maiko had said headed into a room where his territory was. She had been right. He had to get back to his territory. He felt bad leaving especially since Kurama, who was a good friend was hurt. He was sure though that the Kitsune would be well take care of by Botan. Before he left though he had to speak with Enki.

"We are in a place I call home,"Aljin replied to Hotaru. It was dark and shadowy with only a few torches lighting the hall way here and there. He lead her throug some passages, there weren't many demons they passed but those they did bowed or atleast nodded respectfully to Aljin. They even did so to Hotaru.

The reached a pair of dark doors. He opened them easily. They stepped into a considerably lighter room, since there were window which didn't over look much but let light in.

"Here is your room, I'm sure you would need rest after all that happened today. If you need anything just call."

He left her in the room to rest, e had to speak with Alisqua about his other plans and possibly visit a prisoner which could be of more use then he imagined.

(I hope I got that right)

Eriko's connection broke. Yanagi looked at her silently.

"Well?"

"It was Maiko, she telling dad about what's happening now."

"Good, I hope he gets her message."

"So do I."
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 04, 2004 01:20
Maiko nodded silently and sent her mind out to find Caesar and Chei. She found them and was nearly over whelmed by the feeling of terror and just how scared they were. She touched both thier minds softly not wanting to break their consentration, but figured Chei would be better to contact than Casear who was busy, trying to escape the persuing army.
Chei, can you hear me? Its Maiko, listen, I want you and Caesar to head for Muruko's territory. You'll be safest here. Haku's here and really wants to see you both. Come as quickly as you can. she left so that Chei could deliver the message to her brother. She then turned back towards Eriko and Yanagi and touched Eriko's mind again,
Eriko, its me, again. I got a hold of your dad and he said he'd be here soon. Kurama was injured and the meeting might be put on hold. Take of yourselfs. See you later. She ended contact quickly so she could return and tell Haku and Taski what was going on. She ran and found Haku talking with Taski. She would wait but went up and just touched Haku's arm,
"Caesar and Chei are on their way here. They don't know about your dad's injury yet. I know its hard to believe but Ryokinshin and Jeanne seemed to think that she didn't do it all on her own. At least that's what I got from them telepathically," She turned to Taski,
"I hope you and your dad don't mind Caesar and Chei coming here. Where they were staying was attacked by the same demons who are attacking Yuesuke right now." She bowed slightly and turned back to Haku, squeezed his arm and looked back out a nearby window.
~~~~~~
Caesar was trying to get away from the army behind him, but a few were following him and one had shot him in the left leg, but he kept Chei pressed against his chest to protect her. He heard her say,
"Caesar head for Muruko's territory. Maiko and Haku are there and waiting for us."He nodded and steared the demon horse in the other direction, hoping he'd make it...
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 04, 2004 03:22
(OOC: That was good Sil, a perfect lead in for me. *grin*)

Haku looked up at Taski and opened his mouth, but was interuppted by Maiko. He nodded his thanks to her. She squeezed his arm, offered a weak smile, then left. Haku turned back to Taski. She stared at him with her red eyes, calmly waiting for him to speak.

"It's my father." Haku was surprised that his voice sounded stronger and more calm than he felt. "Apparently, for some reason...Hotaru has attacked him and -" Here his voice cracked a bit. "he isn't doing too well."

Enki turned as Yusuke walked up. The demon smiled pleasently, but a little wearily as well. "Can I help you with something Yusuke?"

Alisqua entered Aljin's meeting room. The tall dark haired demon stood, with his back to her. "You callled for me?" she asked, raising her eyebrow and crossing her arms.

Slowly, conciousness returned to her mind. The woman struggled to open her eyes, but it felt as if they were glued shut. Most of her body felt numb and there was a metallic taste of blood in her mouth.

'Where am I?' she thought before darkness claimed her again.

[Edited on 5/3/2004 by ithillinde]
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 05, 2004 07:47
Jeanne and Ryou watch for what seemed like hours as the healers attended to Kurama. Finally Ryou headed out and was followed by Jeanne. She saw him near a window that let in a little bit of the moon light and wondered if it was best to leave him alone right now...
Sillende
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 05, 2004 11:44
Taski's face remained smooth of emotion but at hearing of Hotaru attacking Kurama she was shocked. She would have never have guessed of Hotaru doing a thing like that especialy to her father's companion. Taski almost felt a touch of anger towards Hotaru.

She could tell Haku was confused and hurt though his face and voice seemed to remain calm, his eyes betrayed him. She hesitantly placed a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm sure your father will be all right, he has to much to live for to die now on you now." Her voice was calm and her face betrayed nothing but underneath that she did know how he must have felt if only slightly.

"Maiko said your brother and sister were coming. You told the gaurds?"

The red head nodded.

"Good, I think my father can handle two more guests. He'd probably be to busy to notice anyway."

"I'm sorry but I can't stay for the meeting tomorro. I've recieved a message that there is an army attacking my territory,"Yusuke replied.

"Yes I did,"replied Aljin.

"Well?"

"The prisoner is still alive?"

Alisqua nodded and asked,"What do you mean to do with her anyway?"

"She has a certain technique that might come in use to help us release those that can help us.

"Those who can help us are?"

"The Three Kings of Hell."

(if you need me to edit anything tell me.)
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 05, 2004 02:09
Maiko was waiting outside until she could sense Caesar or Chei. She felt their minds near by and then felt their energy signatures rushing towards her. She also felt a stab of pain in her left leg and right arm. Something had happened to one of her friends, but she put it out of her mind for now and just concentrared on making sure her friends got here safe and sound..
~~~~~
Caesar now had an arrow protruding from his left leg and another coming from his right arm. He urged the demon horse to go as fast as it could towards Muruko's territory, hoping he could get in without a fuss. He could see the border and the demon horse raced with all of its strength for a nice place to sleep and some food...

[Edited on 6/3/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 08, 2004 09:58
(OOC: No, Sil, that was good)

The gates opened before them and Chie and Ceaser rode in. Chie felt a rush of relief as the gates snapped shut behind them and she and her brother dismounted.

"Ceaser..." she said softly, notcing for the first time that he was hurt. Her mind must have been too turmoiled to pick it up at first. She reached for him, but the boy waved her off.

Haku nodded again at Taski's words. She was right, he told himself. His father wouldn't let himself die...but there was still that uncertainty that twisted his stomach.

"I think they're here." he said quietly, hearing shouts from below. "I'd better...go see them..."

'And tell them the bad news.' he thought. Chie would be crushed, he knew. The boy turned away, then puased and looked back at the demon girl. "Taski?"

She looked up at him, red eyes indicating he could go on. Haku smiled, very faintly.

"Thank you." he said sincerly, then walked away.

Enki's eyes widened, then he nodded. "I understand." he said. "Go with swiftness and I pray that your enemies fall quickly."

Yusuke bowed and then left.

Alsiqua felt the slight hint of a smirk come on her face. "So then, that is what the Moon demon is for, eh? Not powerful enough to control them on your own now, Aljin? Or do you need her blood to open the gate as well as the talents of the other? Or perhaps both?"

Ryoukinshin knew that Jeanne was standing behind him, hesitant about coming in. He turned and looked at her, wordlessly holding out a hand. Jeanne came forward and took it, standing next to him.

Botan was half-dozing next to Kurama's bed, wearied by her long journey and swirling emotions. She had fallen asleep a little while ago, but had been reawakened by nightmares. Shivering, Botan stood and went to the window, drawing back the curtain. Below, Yusuke and his men moved out; Botan breifly wondered why, before a soft groan caused her to turn.

Kurama's green eyes were fluttering and he coughed, some blood staining his lips. Botan ran over and wiped it away, brushing his bangs with her free hand. "Kurama?"

His eyes met hers, a little dazed. "Hotaru...where...?"

Botan swallowed. "I don't know, Kurama." she whispered. Kurama's eyes seemed worried, then they cleared a little.

"I'm fine..." he whispered. "I just need some more rest. So do you."

"Don't talk so much." Botan answered, slightly scolding. "Just sleep. Don't worry about me or the kids or Hotaru, all right?"

Kurama closed his eyes in response and soon was in a peaceful slumber. Botan put her head down on the mattress and began to cry softly in releif. She knew now he would be all right.
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 08, 2004 02:02
Caesar was having trouble getting off the demon horse but when Chei did notice he waved her off with his hand and put on a fake smile,

"I'll be okay, really. Let's just go see Maiko and Haku." He turned as Maiko came running down the stairs, and over to him. He noticed she looked worn out, but welcomed her help so that he could walk up the stairs. His left leg felt numb, and his right arm was hurting badly. He looked up and saw Haku coming down the front steps and his shocked look that he'd been injured. He heard Maiko speak,

"Not now Haku. Just help me get him to my room, so I can heal his wounds. Chei, I'm going to need your help to get him all cleaned up." His sister nodded and the three red heads and one blue head walked back up to the fortress...
~~~~~~~~~~
Maiko had run outside and was over joyed to see her friends had made it safe, and knew Caesar was injured. She took his uninjured arm and put it around her shoulders, and wrapped her other arm around his waist. She saw Haku coming down the stairs with a slightly shocked look on his face and she said,

"Not now Haku. Just help me get him to my room, so I can heal his wounds. Chei, I'm going to need your help to get him all cleaned up." She saw both red heads nod and Haku helped her get Caesar into her room, so that she could take care of his wounds...

((I'll have Maiko clean his wounds in my next post.))

[Edited on 9/3/2004 by ithillinde]
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 09, 2004 06:32
"What ails you, my love?", Jeanne asked as she took Ryou's hand and took her place next to him. She could see that had to do with something about his brother... or was it them?
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 10, 2004 07:25
Maiko and Haku were moving Caesar into her room so that she could clean and dress his wounds. They reached ehr room and put him on her bed. She quickly ripped the clothing around his wounds so that she could see them better. His arm, was covered in dry blood and the arrow went pretty deep. She could tell with her healer sense that the main artery hadn't been hit, but many of the muscles were damaged but could easily be repaired. His leg was in better shape than his arm. She could easily remove the arrow in his leg and heal it closed before major damage was done. She turned to Haku,

"Please find some warm water, and alot of bandages. Also bring me a pail of just cold water. The arrows were poisned and its starting to travel through out his body." She watched the older boy leave and get those things. She then turned to Chei,

"Chei, honey, I need you to go get Taski. I'm going to need her help in holding him down." Maiko could see that chei was terrified so she gave her a quick hug and whispered,

"He'll be fine, I promise." The young girl nodded and ran off to go find Taski. Maiko then turned back to Caesar. She could sense his mind was having trouble grasping at staying awake. He opened his eyes and looked right at her,
"Rest for now. You'll be okay. Haku and Chei are getting me somethings but you'll be fine. This first one's going to hurt so bite down on this." She put a piece of leather she'd found in his mouth to help him ignore the pain. She went and stood by his leg and pulled the arrow out...

((More later. school's started.))
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 10, 2004 08:04
Chie had finally found Taski. The red-headed girl approached and calmed herself with a breath. "Maiko is going to need your help; Ceaser's been hurt bad and she needs you to help Haku hold him down."

Haku had returned with the supplies Maiko had requested. He glanced at his brother who was looked like he was trying to relax, but was still tense. The boy's eyes were closed. Haku clasped his shoulder. Ceaser's eyes opened briefly, and seemed to be slightly relieved to see his older brother. Haku shot him a quick, confident smile and Ceaser's eyes closed again.

"I suppose I am bothered because I truly cannot guess Aljin's mind any longer. Whatever connection we had as brothers is now completely severed." Ryoukinshin paused and then looked at Jeanne. "Tomorrow, we leave. I have stayed idle enough; we need to find out where Aljin is...and what he was done with Hotaru."

(OOC: Ev, go ahead with the idea you had in FG's forum; but keep in mind that Kurama's mind is still going to be a bit hazy. ^__^)
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 10, 2004 01:36
((Darn it. The comp lost my last post so this is what it's supposed to say. Oh and thanks Jaid.))

Maiko looked up as Haku came in the door and set the items down. She took a bandage and placed it next to the wound and pulled the arrow out, then pressed hard on the wound and healed enough of the skin for it to stop bleeding. She wrapped it up and then moved next to Caesar arm that had another arrow protruding from it. She heard Taski and Chei come in the room and the older girl went and stood next to Caesar and held down one of his arms, while Haku held down the other one. She heard Chei whisper something to her,

"What can I do to help?" Maiko turned to the young girl pointed to the basket of bandages,

"Hand me one will you?" She was given a bandage and then looked at Caesar and placed the bandage next to where the arrow protruded from his skin and pulled it as quick as she could, then pressed the bandage over his wound but couldn't heal him if he was tense. An idea came to mind and she pressed the wound then leaned over his face, her hair forming a thick blue curtain as she leaned down and kissed him, which caused him to relax, and she was able to heal him. She finished wrapping his wound then put a warm wash cloth on his forehead, to keep his fever down, because when she kissed him she could sense that the poison was spreading fast. She then got a blanket and covered him up, and removed his shirt so that she could reapply the bandages in a couple of hours. She looked over at Chei and smiled slightly, hopping no one noticed the slight blush on her face. The young girl hugged her, and Maiko hugged her back.

"Come on. You should lay down as well. You've had alot happen in the last few days." She saw Haku start for his sister, and Maiko shook her head saying,

"Not now Haku. Alot has happened, and that would be ony adding to the stress. At least wait until Caesar wakes up, before you tell them." She then turned to Taski,

"Thanks for your help, today." She kept a smile on but she was physically and mentally tired, but she had a feeling the others could see it. They filled out, leaving Maiko and Caesar alone. She closed the door after promising she'd get Chei and Haku if he woke up. She went back over to the bed to find Caesar awake. Her blush grew deeper, as she sat down next to him.

"Why did you kiss me?"

"To help calm you down, and because I was so happy you survived." She saw him smile and then he closed his eyes and grasped her hand. She sat there until she was sure he was alseep then stood and went to the window and looked out.

((I'll write from Caesar's POV tomorrow. This is really long, sorry. I had alot to put in and alot-I do mean ALOT- of sugar just before I wrote this. Hope you like it...))
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 10, 2004 01:56
"I suppose I am bothered because I truly cannot guess Aljin's mind any longer. Whatever connection we had as brothers is now completely severed." Ryoukinshin paused and then looked at Jeanne. She stared in his deep golden eyes... of which she swore she could always loose herself in. "Tomorrow, we leave. I have stayed idle enough; we need to find out where Aljin is...and what he was done with Hotaru." She nodded and the two of the held each other close, their hands still together as they both looked out the window praying and hoping that Hotaru was still alright...

[Edited on 11/3/2004 by ithillinde]
Sillende
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 11, 2004 01:29
It didn't seem long when Chie came to Taski. By then Taski had already told her father of Ceasar and Chie coming here. The red-headed girl came with a tired lok about her.

"Maiko is going to need your help; Ceaser's been hurt bad and she needs you to help Haku hold him down."

Taski nodded silently and followed Chie to Maiko's room. She said nothing when she entered and immediately went to Ceasar's side and firmly held his arm, while Haku did the same on his broth'ers other side.

Maiko began to heal Ceasar but seemed to be having some trouble. Ceasar was tense and it made it harder for them to be healed. It didn't really surprise Taski when Maiko bent over and kissed Ceasar. When Maiko was done, Taski noticed the slight blush on her face but said nothing.

When Maiko was done and thanked Taski, the demon girl simply nodded in return and followed Haku and Chie out of the room. The two didn't seem eager to go to far from the room.

"You and Chie should try and get some rest. Your brother won't be awake until later."

Alsiqua felt the slight hint of a smirk come on her face. "So then, that is what the Moon demon is for, eh? Not powerful enough to control them on your own now, Aljin? Or do you need her blood to open the gate as well as the talents of the other? Or perhaps both?"

Eriko and Yanagi had been brought into the fortress. Demons went quickly back and forth giving orders. Eriko had grown nervous that her dad might not have been able to come but it wasn't long until Yusuke came striding towards them. She rushed to them followed by Yanagi. Yusuke smiled slightly hugging his two children back.

"Maiko sent me the message. I want you two to in the fortress no matter what."

"What if we want to help?" Yanagi asked.

Yusuke simply looked at him and it caused Yanagi not to even bother to try and protest.

"So then, that is what the Moon demon is for, eh? Not powerful enough to control them on your own now, Aljin? Or do you need her blood to open the gate as well as the talents of the other? Or perhaps both?"Alisqua asked

"Both,"Aljin answered.

"Ah, so you aren't as powerful as you other think."

"Well I'd much rather risk the lives of others then die and not see the out come of my plan."

(had to catch up a little bit)
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 11, 2004 02:12
Haku nodded and put his arm around Chie's shoulders, leading her away. Chie leaned against him as they walked.

"It seems like forever..." the young girl murmered. "I hope Mom and Dad are okay."

Haku bit his lip but said in a confident voice, "I'm sure they're fine." He puased before a door. "Come on, you can sleep in here for now."

After making sure Chie was comfortable, Haku went out to one of the smaller courtyards that had nobody in them. He was restless and doing some training would sharpen his mind...

Alisqua nodded slightly and turned. "Then I suppose I am responsible for making sure this girl is comfortable and the like?" she asked.

"Have a room prepared for her." Aljin answered. "And do not refer directly to me."

"As you wish." Alisqua said flippantly, but left before Aljin could scowl at her.

Botan was walking to the throne room to thank Enki for helping Kurama and the like. She was tired, but glad that her husband was recovering. Pausing before the cracked doors, she paused when she heard the voice of Yomi.

"Well, as it seems that Yusuke doesn't see this matter as important, I too will take my leave."

"Please, Yomi, stay. Two of us need to discuss this at least." Enki said. "Besides, Yusuke's territories were under attack."

"Not by me."

"I never said that, m'lord." Enki's voice was calm, but there was still a slight edge of desperation to it. "It is obvious that there are outside forces at work here."

"Which is why I must return." Yomi's voice was firm. "My apologies, King Enki, but I will take my leave."

Botan heard Enki sigh and was about to step back when the door flung open as Yomi walked out. The blue-haired woman hasitly jumped out of his way. The blind demon paused, an ear twitching, then he gave a slight, dry smile. "Is your mate quite recovered?" he asked in a low tone.

Botan blinked and nodded, then remembered he couldn't see. "He is still somewhat weak, but not in danger anymore."

Yomi nodded briskly. "Good." the demon walked away with long strides. Botan watched him leave, then entered.

Enki was seated on his throne, head in his hand. Koko was beside him, her usually stoic face gentle as her hand rested on Enki's large arm. They both looked up as Botan approached.

"Is there something you need?" Enki asked kindly. Botan smiled and bowed.

"No, my lord. I merely came to thank you for your help. Kurama will recover." she answered.

"Good. Please rise, Botan-san."

Botan obeyed. The king was smiling now. "You must be tired yourself. I will have a room prepared for you...unless you would rather stay with Kurama?"

"Please."

"Very well."

"I'll see to it." Koko said briskly and walked out. Botan thanked Enki once again and left.

The fighting had raged on for hours, Chuu thought grimly. The demon's dark eyes studied the burning landscape; with the smoke in the air, it was hard to see.

"Chuu!"

He turned. Jin was walking, carrying an unconcious and bloody Touya over his shoulder. "There's too many!" the red-headed demon called. "Sazuki has called a retreat; we stay here any longer and we'll be run over!"

The purple haired demon nodded and followed Jin.

Koenma sat at his desk, impatiently going over papers, but in reality not seeing the work before him. Ayame watched him quietly for a moment, then sighed and put down her share of the work.

"War is in Makai." she said quietly.

"I know." Koenma's voice was rather short. Ayame didn't react.

"I heard that Mukuro was killed." she continued. Koenma's hand puased mid-stamp.

"That's impossible." he said quietly, hazel eyes narrowing. "I would have remembered stamping her papers; not too mention I would have had her in here before her final judgement."

Ayame nodded slowly. "I know."

Koenma put the stamp down and leaned back in his chair. "So that either means someone destroyed her soul completely..."

"Or she is still alive." Ayame finished. "Shall I tell Heie, love?"

Koenma slowly shook his head. "No, not till we are sure. If she really is eradicated, I don't want to get his hopes up."

"Very well." Ayame stood and put a neat bundle of papers on his desk. "Those are done. I'll go get us something to eat."

(OOC: O.o Wow, that's long. Sorry everyone! ^__^; )
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 11, 2004 04:38
((Okay this is Caesar's reaction to everything.))

Caesar had let a small scream escape his lips when Maiko'd pulled out the arrow in his legs. Two minutes later, Haku'd come in and clasped his shoulder. He opened his eyes breifly and felt relief sweep through him but he steady himself for the arrow in his leg to be pulled out. When it was, he stiffened to much for Maiko to heal him so she had leaned down and kissed him, which totally caught him off guard, so he relaxed, then fell into a light sleep. When he did wake up he heard his siblings and friends leave the room all except for Maiko. He opened his eyes and looked at her to see her blushing a deep red. She sat down next to him.

"Why did you kiss me?"

"To help calm you down, and because I was so happy you survived." He smiled softly at her then fell into a deep sleep, holding her hand. He knew he liked her by her actions a few minutes ago she liked him and that kept him smiling even when he was asleep. His dreams were pleasent but soon turned to nightmares and he snapped open his eyes as Maiko came over and sat next to him.

"Are you alright?" Her voice held true concern.

"Yeah. It was just a nightmare." He felt her touch his bandages, and he looked down to see a faint glow appear around her hand as she healed him more.

"I can only heal you a little at a time to draw the poison out, but since your awake let me change your bandages." He nodded and sat up but winced in pain. Maiko's placed his pillows behind him and removed the bandage on his arm and replaced it then the one around his leg. He could've sworn he saw her blushing as she tended to his wounds, but ignored it for now, because he was trying to hide the blush on his face. She sat back next to him and helped him to lay back down.

"Get some rest. You've had a long day. It'll get longer soon. Trust me." She stood but he grabbed her hand,

"Stay here. I don't want those nightmares to come back." She smiled and nodded sitting next him, holding his hand while he fell asleep....

((Thought I'd get their romance in there a little bit. Just to sorta lighten the mood.))
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 12, 2004 05:50
Maiko had been sitting next to Caesar for the past hour when he awoke again. She smiled softly and said,

"I promised your brother and sister that I'd get them when you woke up. I'll be right back." She stood and left, finding Chei's room, she went in quietly and sat next to the girl, and shook her gently awake.

"Chei honey," The young girl opened her eyes, looking at Maiko,

"Your brother's awake. Go see him. I'll go get Haku." She stood and left as Chei went to her room to go see her older brother. Maiko found Haku, doing some sword work in one of the small courtyards. She waited for him to notice her presence, which didn't take very long for him to notice her standing in the shade of one of the trees. He looked at her, and she stepped out from the shadows,

"He's awake if you want to go tell him. Chei's there as well." was all she said before Haku left. She wouldn't follow, for this was their family time so she sat down under a tree and took a short nap. Nenya on her clothes started glowing a very faint blue, as Maiko sent her mind out towards Kurama, hoping to at least give her friends some kind of good news. She found resting, as a faint blue energy appeared around her hand. she lightly touched his forehead so to gain access to his mind. Once inside she saw nothing but haze and fog. She knew why, but continued her search. She found his minds eye or what he looks like to telepaths. He was still wounded so she went over carefully so as not to hurt him more. A very faint golden glow appeared around her hands. She healed his mind, to give him more to fight back with.

"Come on Kurama. Time to fight back and regain your energy." With that said she left his mind and returned to her body. When she opened her eyes she looked around sensing another mind near her. She recognized it but ever so slightly, she shook it off and went back to find her friends...
~~~~~~~~~
Caesar had sat up after Maiko left and not more than five minutes later, Chei came into the room and got on the bed next to him, just simply hugging him. He smiled and turned as Haku came in but his face soon turned to worry at the look in his brother's eyes.

"Haku what's wrong?" His older brother came and sat next to him before explaining what was bothering him...

[Edited on 13/3/2004 by ithillinde]
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 13, 2004 03:48
((Hope you don't mind Jaid, but I'm going to steal Haku for right now.))

Caesar had sat up after Maiko left and not more than five minutes later, Chei came into the room and got on the bed next to him, just simply hugging him. He smiled and turned as Haku came in but his face soon turned to worry at the look in his brother's eyes.

"Haku what's wrong?" His older brother came and sat next to him before explaining what was bothering him. Caesar looked at Haku in the eyes as his older brother started talking. He noticed Haku's voice was starting to crack as he was told what had happened.

"Just before the two of you got here, dad was really badly injured when he went to the conferance with Yomi. Some how-I don't undertand myself- Hotaru attacked dad, and drained alot of his energy. Luckily he was found and healed, but I have no idea what condition he's in. I just know that he's still alive." Caesar couldn't believe what he was hearing. Hotaru , the girl who'd been like an older sister had just tried to kill his father. He felt Chei, crying next to him. He looked down at his hands which were turning white from gripping the sheets so hard. His head perked up when he sensed Maiko near by, but he was still too angry with Hotaru to call Maiko in here. He watched Haku pick Chei up and carry her out of the room, and into her room. He laid down with slight pain shooting through his arm and leg, and turned over facing the window in Maiko's room. Not much later he felt a weight crawl onto the bed and lay down in front of him. He opened his eyes to see a blue curtain of hair resting right next to his nose. He breathed in deep and placed one arm around the other person's waist, just before falling into a deep sleep....
~~~~~~~~~~~
Maiko had found the three siblings still talking in her room and just waited outside her door, listening, to Haku break the news to her friends. A few minutes later, Haku emerged from her room with Chei in his arms, crying softly. She felt her heart go out to the girl, but turned and found Caesar facing the window, supposedly asleep. She went and laid down in front of him, and then felt him put his arm around her waist and pull her to his chest. She smiled slightly and closed her eyes falling asleep as her mind wandered the dream plain...

[Edited on 15/3/2004 by CarolP]
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2004 05:16
((Dude, where'd everyone go???))
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2004 06:28
(OOC: Sorry, ev. I can't get on during weekends.)

Haku fell asleep on a chair next to Chie's bed. As the sun rose outdoors and shone through the window, the red-head blinked and raised his head, and rubbed his eyes.

Botan entered Kurama's room with some breakfast and stopped short when she saw the bed empty. Quickly setting the tray down, she walked to the small balconey that was off the bedroom.

Kurama stood, leaning heavily against the stone railing as he looked out over the horizen. Botan put her hand on his shoulder. "You shouldn't be up!" She exclimed. Kurama smiled and turned towards her. He looked tired, extremely so, but also worried.

"I know." he said quietly. "But I'm fine, really. By tomorrow, I should be just fine."

Botan didn't look as if she believed him, but only said they should probably eat.

Ryoukinshin took a deep breath of the air; it was sharp and cold. Rain would probably come soon.

He looked over at his mate. Jeanne smiled at him and he smiled back, then the two of them took off. They would travel to the border - there was a demon who might be able to give them information.

Alisqua paused before Hotaru's room and knocked. "My lady?" she asked in a deceptively soft and obediant voice. "It is time to rise."

Ayame pushed away another book and rubbed her eyes. She had gone through all the recent records; Mukuro's name was no where to be seen. That only proved further that she had not come through Reikai.

The ferry girl stood and walked towards the survelliance room. Hopefully, one of the onis would have found some video of Mukuro.

Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2004 06:29
((I don't know...))

Jeanne and Ryou soon went to their rooms for the night and slept quite well. Soon it was dawn the next morning and the two were suited up and ready to leave...
Kuramas_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2004 09:33
Hotaru had not slept that night, she had stared out the window, thinking, watching the stars.
THe stars were different ing the Makai, she thought, the stars over Kurama's house had formed different constilations. Chie had shown her some one night, the younger girl had called it "girls night up." Hotaru smiled at the memory, but just as quickly her smile faded. She could never go back to that world. SHe wasn't a part of that place anymore.
A soft knock on her door brought Hotaru back to the present.
"My lady?" came a voice. "It's time to rise."
Hotaru opened the door slowly, and followed Alisqua down the hall.
"WHere are we going?" Hotaru asked the older demon, pulling at the brim of her father's old hat.

[Edited on 16/3/2004 by CarolP]
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2004 12:37
Maiko awoke at dawn and was still really tired, but she did notice that Caesar wasn't next to her, for his arm wasn't drapped over her waist. She sat up and saw him leaning against the window. She stood and went over to him.

"You really shouldn't be out of bed, Caesar." He turned and looked at her,

"I know, but I just can't get what Haku said yesterday out of my mind." She touched his arm and looked at him,

"Would you like me to check and see if he's okay?" To tell the truth her telepathy was starting to drain her energy but she had just enough to make a trip to see Kurama.

"You sure you can handle it? I don't want you to get yourself hurt because of this."

"I'll be okay." With that she stood near the window, with Caesar holding her waist and sent her mind out across Makai, seeking Kurama. She found him and Botan as they ate, she wouldn't desturb them so she turned and went back to her body. She turned to face Caesar a smile on her face,

"He's recovering faster than your mom seems to think he would, but he's doing just fine. Now back to bed. I'm going to change the bandages." She helped him over to the bed and changed his bandages quickly then streched, yawning. She laid back down on her bed, next to Caesar and the two of them fell asleep, but not before she sensed another mind in her room. Strange, it feels sort of like Muruko's. That can't be she died a few days ago. This is getting wierd. She closed her eyes and fell asleep...

[Edited on 17/3/2004 by CarolP]
Kichuna
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 17, 2004 12:42
((Okay guys I have a friend who says she willng to take over for Evelyn_Hope since Evelyn was banned. She'll play Maiko and Caesar because she helped Evelyn make them up.))
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2004 08:58
Ryou and Jeanne had walked up and down the demon village for sometime now, with little luck. All they had to go on was an old hunter's remark that there was something odd in the mountain range near Dragar's rock; territory in Mukuro's lands. The wolf demon wasn't sure what to make of it, but he supposed it would not hurt to check it out.

"There is someone who wishes to see you." Alisqua answered politely, silently leading Hotaru to the room where Aljin would be.

Haku and Chie walked out of thier room, searching for food. Chie held onto Haku's hand tightly; the girl seemed numb. Haku glanced at her worriedly. Never had he seen his sister so dispirited. Forcing a smile, he said, "We'll get something to eat and go check on Ceaser, okay?"

Chie's head nodded a little, but there was no other expression in her face. Haku's smile faded and he looked ahead worriedly.

(OOC: Okay, thank you for letting us know Kichuna.)
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2004 10:19
((Hey, guys. I'm Evelyn's replacement.))

It was a few hours after dawn and both teens started to awaken again. Maiko awoke first and got up to go get some food because she was really hungry right now. She left quietly and found the kitchen with no problem. She got some food and returned to her room to find Caesar up and leaning against the head of the bed. She put the food at the end of her bed and went over and sat next to him,

"Come on. Let's have some breakfast. I'm starving." He turned and chuckled at her and she helped him over to the food. Both sat down and ate some breakfast, then Caesar stood and laid back down on the bed, with Maiko beside him. Maiko rested her head on his shoulder and fell back asleep from using her telepathy so much the last couple of days...
~~~~
Caesar realized Maiko was asleep and just smiled, wrapping his arm furhter around her waist, but turned when a soft knock came at the door. He called out softly,

"Come on in. Just stay quiet. Maiko's still asleep." The door opened and revealed Haku and Chei. Both smiled at him and Chei came over and sat on Caesar's other side.

"Chei. What's wrong?" He was trying to stay quiet so he didn't wake up Maiko...

[Edited on 19/3/2004 by Sanako]
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2004 12:57
"So... what exactly are we going to be looking for here?", Jeanne asked as they headed for the mountain range. She had not been to this part of the Makai Relam so nothing seemed familiar to her...

[Edited on 20/3/2004 by CarolP]
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 24, 2004 07:25
((Dude, I'm gone for four days with an injured knee and no one's posted. This is freaky. If you guys need me to change anything just let me know.))

Caesar looked at his younger sister as she just sat next to him and Haku leaned against the wall with a smug look on his face, which Caesar was choosing to ignore, and focused on Chei.

"I have a bad feeling about what's happening and I guess I can't get what Haku told us yesterday about what had happened to dad out of my head, especially if Hotaru did it." He just hugged her and then held her and said,

"I asked Maiko to check up on dad and he seems to be recovering pretty fast, but his injuries are still very servre. He'll live, besides he's got mom watching him and taking care of him. You know what that means." He chuckled slightly as he felt Maiko shift postions. She's tired from using her telepathy alot. I don't blame her. I just hope she recovers her strength soon, for we'll need her help. He saw the smile on Haku's face get bigger, if that was possible and just ignored him agian. His injuries had healed and now it just hurt to walk and move his right arm to a certian extent...
~~~~~
Maiko had awoken when she felt Caesar chuckle and had to hide her smile so she turned her face into Caesar's shoulder, got more comfortable again. I guess I have to be careful with using my telepathy too much or else I wont be able to help them out if trouble does start brewing. She fell back into a light sleep...

[Edited on 24/3/2004 by Sanako]
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2004 07:01
"I'm not sure." Ryoukinshin admitted. "That old demon didn't know for sure, but from what he said, I think it's probable that Aljin may have his base in the mountains. I suppose we're just looking for anything suspicious."

Haku couldn't help but smirk when he found Ceaser and Maiko sharing a bed. First the kiss and now this...boy was Ceaser going to hear about this later!

"I asked Maiko to check up on dad and he seems to be recovering pretty fast, but his injuries are still very servre. He'll live, besides he's got mom watching him and taking care of him. You know what that means." Ceaser said.

"No kidding." Haku laughed a little. "She can be pretty adamant when it comes to getting rest."

The red-headed boy was so relieved. He leaned against the wall and made faces at Ceaser each time his brother glared at him.

Chie's eyes lit up a little and some hope came back into her face. "Really?" she asked quietly, so as not to disturb Maiko.

Ceaser nodded. "Yeah."

Chie buried her head in Ceaser's good shoulder. "Oh, I'm so glad!" she said in a soft, desperate voice. "I was so afriad..."

Ceaser's arms tightened around her and Chie closed her eyes. Besides Ceaser, only Kurama hugged her like this; she felt safe and protected.

"So we'll be okay now, right?" she asked, opening her eyes again.

(OOC: Stealing Yanagi and Eriko again...)

Yusuke had gotten his troops mobolized and they had marched out to fight the coming army. Yanagi had gone with Yusuke, but the demon lord had sternly told Eriko she was staying at the fortress.

Eriko stood on the battlements, the wind blowing her long black hair. She was scowling; why did she have to be left behind?

Mukuro sat, chained to the wall in a dark room. She had begun to shake, having flashbacks when she was a child and a slave. Part of her fought back, telling her that those days were gone, but the uncertainty of where she was and what would happen to her was quickly winning.

She wondered where Heie was and Taski. Did they know where she was? Probably not.

The door opened and she looked up, then winced at the sudden light. It sone directly in to her good eye and she couldn't make out the person standing in front of her.

"Nothing?" Ayame asked. The red ogre, Sam, shook his head regretfully.

"I'm sorry, Ayame-hime." He said sorrowfully. "We've been looking, but nothing has come up. I think, maybe our cameras in Makai have been...well, broken."

"Sabatouge?" Ayame asked uncertainly. The ogre shrugged. Ayame sighed, then stood. "Thank you Sam. Please keep looking."

"Of course." Sam bowed as Ayame left.

(OOC: Anyone know where Sil is? Anyway, the suffix -hime means Princess. Since she's the consort of Koenma, her station would be Princess of the Underworld)
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2004 07:27
Jeanne sighed as they came to the foot of the mountian range. She looked up and began to open her senses to see if she could detect anything. "I'm not picking up anything but yet there seems to be something inside the mountains. I don't know what it is but its not far...", she said as she looked around the place. "Ryou... what do you think it is?"
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2004 07:32
Caesar just hugged his sister, but felt Maiko's breathing even out as if she was awake. He continued to glare at Haku, and the other red-headed boy was making faces at him. He soon felt Maiko shift her weight again and just laid his head on top of hers.

"Of course we will. I have a feeling that the war wont reach us here but we don't have to worry. From what I've seen of the security when we rode in, it looks really tight."
~~~~
Maiko'd woken up several minutes ago and opened her eyes, when she felt a slight pressure on the top of her head. She also heard Caesar's voice in her ear,

"Good morning." She sat up and streched, immediatly noticing the looks that Haku was giving Caesar, but she knew one way to shut the oldest Tantei up.

"Haku, are you ever going to tell Taski that you've got a huge crush on her. Cause if you don't then I will." She had a pretty good feeling that those two did like each other and the look on Haku's face once she said that confirmed her suspisions. Bingo. He does like her. Now to find out if she likes him. She grinned evily but just resumed her possion on Caesar's left side. She smiled at Chei, glad that the young girl was back to normal....
Sillende
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 27, 2004 02:39
(sorry I've had lacrosse and computer problems getting in the way.)

Taski hadn't gotten much sleep. Her night had been filled with strange dreams abotu her mother. She swung her feet over the egde of her bed. She was still wearing the clothes from yesterday. Except now they roughed up after restless sleep. She changed and strapped on her sword and headed out of the room.

She stopped by the room her father was in and hesitated at the door. Taski stared at it for a moment and decided it was best not to talk to her father at the moment. Taski continued on her way and came to Ceasar's room. It was unlike her to check on how others were doing but she went to his room anyway.

Taski caught the last part of what Maiko was saying before she opened the door.

"Haku, are you ever going to tell Taski that you've got a huge crush on her. Cause if you don't then I will."

She stopped for a moment but when she entered the room she acted like she had heard nothing. She found Maiko next to Ceasar. Haku and Chie n the other side of the room

The demon girl smirked,"I see your doing better now."

Yanagi looked up at his father for reassurance came closer to the enemy. Yusuke looked back down at his son and smiled slightly, not knowing what to say to comfort his son about the oncoming battle.

Yanagi looked forward again and soon the the enemy lines came into view. Yusuke called for a halt and issued a few orders to his men. Yanagi couldn't catch what was being said but the army began to spit into section, to try and surrounf the enemy.

"Stay close to me,"his father told him quietly before he motioned for his men to charge.

"So you're awake m'lady"Aljin said as he entered into her cell a little further.

A hint of a smirk was on his face as he looked at Mukuro. The poor Makai lord probably didn't even have iadea where she was.

"Do you have any idea why I spared your life?"
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 28, 2004 12:16
Maiko smiled brightly at her cousin but immeidatly knew something was wrong. She gasped and turned to the window. She got up and went over to the window, sensing a very powerful mind in the room. It can't be. Mukuro. She shook her head, closed her eyes and sent her mind outwards, trying to find whoever or whatever was calling to her. She felt like she was being pulled directly towards the heart of Makai, and soon felt dizzyness, exhaustion, and a whole bunch lot of pain reach her. She shifted around and found what she was looking for, at least she hopped. She quickly turned around and returned to her body, and she felt the pain corse through her but she ignored it. She felt tired again but managed to get back to bed. Caesar just held her until she spoke,

"Things are going to get alot worse. I just hope we can handle it." She kept to herself who's mind had called to her, not sure what was going on herself...
~~~~~
Caesar saw Taski come in but was just looking at Maiko as she got up and moved towards the window.

"I see your doing better now." He turned and nodded to Taski, his attention focused on Maiko right now. It was maybe two minutes before she came back over and laid down next to him and he just held her before she spoke,

"Things are going to get alot worse. I just hope we can handle it." So much for taking a break. He knew she was hiding something and would talk to her once the others left....
<< First1617181920
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email