Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1617181920
Author Topic:
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: YYH2: The New Reikai Tantei (please pm to join)
on: March 29, 2004 12:01
Haku was glad for the training he had recieved in keeping emotions in check; otherwise he would be as red as a tomatoe at Taski's entrance. Instead, he sent a scathing glare at Maiko - who just grinned back at him - and then turned his attention back to Ceaser and Taski. Chei had climbed off her brother and was now standing next to the bed.

"Things are going to get alot worse. I just hope we can handle it." Maiko stated solemnly. Haku pushed away from the wall.

"We have to handle it. That's the only thing we can do." he said, then left.

A little later, Chie was standing on the battlements, facing Yomi's territories. She wondered about Shura and the others. Privately, she hope that the demon boy was all right. In spite of his oddness, he had been kind to her.

Mukuro stared back at Aljin, partly in defiance of whatever he thought he was and partly in caution, though there wasn't much she could do, chained as she was.

"No, I don't." she said in a rather clipped tone. "But I assume that you already knew that."

Ryoukinshin's lips tightened, as did his hand around his sword hilt. "I don't know." He said, then started to run to the path that would take them to the mountains. He could feel Jeanne beside him.

He didn't know what was going on; the energy in this mountain was not his brother's, although the tai demon's scent was in the air. Ryou pushed himself harder; the energy around here set his hair standing on end. That did not bode well.

Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2004 02:59
Jeanne took off as she watch Ryou running. She stayed next to them the whole time... she always would... Finally they stopped when Ryou halted and smelt the air. With his hand to his sword he flicked his thumb readying his sword to be drawn. Jeanne pulled out her swords as well ready to fight need be... they were going to need it...
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 01, 2004 10:45
Maiko could only nod at his statement, but the sinking feeling in her stomach made it hard for her to believe him. She felt Caesar just wrap his arm around her waist and squeeze her tightly then loosen up slightly. She just got more comfortable and didn't talk while the other Tantei did about what was going on in the other places with their friends...
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 05, 2004 08:45
((Dude??Where is everyone????))
Sillende
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 05, 2004 09:21
Taski had remained silent when the others spoke, her mind had wandered off to her dream again. It was when the door shut as Haku left that she seemed to come back from thought.
She looked over to Maiko and Ceasar as well as Chie.

"Food might be brought up for you three if you need something to eat. You will have to ask or go to the kitchens on your own though."

With that she left after Haku. She caught him turning the corner of the hall way ahead of her. She hesitated in going after him it was rare for her to talk about her problems with others but he was one of the only ones she could talk to about it.

Taski caught up with him quickly. He turned when he sensed her behind him. He must've guessed that she wanted to talk and gave her a nod to go ahead.

"Haku, did you feel anything when your father was hurt?"

"But of course, I just like knowing the fact that a ruler of a territory knows nothing,"Aljin replied with a smirk.

Mukuro stared back at him. He was unerved and simply continued to speak.

"Your powers can be of good use to me but for what I think I'll let you wait. Besides you need your rest."
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 07, 2004 08:59
Ryou swept though the last of the guards that had tried to stop them. Jeanne landed behind him. Before them, was a cave opening.

Pushing aside his feelings of forbodeing, Ryoukinshin stepped inside.

Chei stood after Taski had left. "I'll go get us food." she announced then slipped out quietly.

Haku pondered Taski's question for a moment, then spoke. "Yes, I did. I felt that something terrible had happened and I couldn't shake it off. Something deep inside..." he trailed off, then looked at Taski curiously "What are you getting at?"

Mukuro lowered her head as Aljin left. She felt tired..but what did he mean by her powers being useful to him? Surely he knew that she would resist any attempt he made to taking them...?

Mukuro felt an uncomfortable feeling of foreboding rise up within.

Alisqua found Aljin in his private study. "The first gate way has been found. Melston is waiting for his release, sir. I already have Hotaru down there. Only you and Mukuro are needed to free him."
Sillende
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 07, 2004 09:59
Taski nodded slowly at Haku's answer. It took her a few moments to answer him.

"When my mother was killed I didn't feel anything except for a strange dream the night before but that was it. Last night I had the same type of dream. It was nothing like death."

Aljin nodded,"Good, I will meet you there."

Alisqua turned and left his study returning to Hotaru. He got up a few minutes later and was again at the door to Mukuro's cell. He opened it and stepped through.

"Well m'lady you will soon be seeing what your use is to me."

"What if I refuse to do it?"

"Then I'm afraid your daughter Taski and husband, Heie will not see tomorro."
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2004 06:43
Jeanne swept through many of the guards and soon enough they found the opening. They walked in not knowing what lay ahead. Jeanne's eyes were only so good in the dark but to Ryou it was as bright as day down there. Soon enough they came to their first big opening...
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2004 07:18
Caesar nodded as his sister left the room and went to go get some food. Once the door closed he just whispered to Maiko.

"What's wrong?"

"A few minutes ago I sensed a mind in the room. I couldn't tell who it was so I telepathically followed it and it lead me to a very dark place. I did sense two distinct spirit energies but one was very weak, as if it was dying. I didn't stay long enough to see who was there but it scares me, Caesar. I'm really scared that things will just get worse." Caesar only held her closer and just kissed the top of her head. He felt her move to get more comfortable and silence fell over the room....
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 09, 2004 09:09
Haku frowned. That was indeed odd...

"I don't know..." he trailed off suddenly as Ryoukinshin sent a telepathic message to all of his students. It was a warning; to prepare for a possible battle with a monster that the three worlds had not seen for centuries.

Eriko was charged with traveling to Yomi's territory as a warning; Yanagi would stay with his father. Haku and Taski would travel towards the borders of Mukuro's lands, near the mountains should Ryoukinshin need them. Ceaser and Maiko were to stay in the fortress till they were completely healed; Ryoukinshin would send more orders later. Chei was to stay as well.

Haku blinked as his teacher's presence left his mind and looked at Taski, knowing the demon girl had heard the voice as well. An unspoken agreement passed between them and they started for the front gate. There were no time for farewells or the like; the sense of urgency that had accompanyied Ryoukinshin's message prompted them to move now.

Mukuro's jaw tightened, mostly in fear, partly in anger. Her heart thumped a little harder...the demon before her smirked. He could she knew, kill them. It would be a hard fight; Heie would not give up easily nor Taski, but the two of them had not managed to match her skill or power yet and this demon had captured her.

The bitter taste of defeat rose up in her mouth as she bowed her head in submission, not trusting to her voice.

She felt her arms lowered from the wall, even though they were still chained and she was led away.

Alisqua stood with Hotaru in front of the portal. The lunar demon seemed distant and trouble. 'Still brooding about her fight with the kitsune, no doubt.' the wind demon thought. 'She really needs to get over it.'

A slightly wicked smile spread across her face. 'Then again, she really doesn't have that much longer. ' Her slender hand stroked the hilt of the obsidian dagger belted at her side. As soon as Aljin arrived...the destruction would begin...

Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 16, 2004 05:43
(OOC: Yo! Where'd everybody go? Hey that rhymed...

But seriously, you guys didn't abandon me, didja?)
Sillende
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 16, 2004 07:06
(Don't worry I'm here)

Taski and Haku moved quickly across Mukuro's territory towards the mountains which they were instructed to do. Though they were swift they would not make it by nightfall and if they wished to reach the border quickly the owuld have to travel in the night as well.

Few words were spoken between them, both intent on reaching their destination. Besides there wasn't much to say at the moment.

Eriko slipped out her father's fortress, heading in the direction of Yomi's territory. She was nervous about traveling there since Lord Yomi was in a fight with her father but she pushed that aside.

Aljin was first to arrive with Mukuro following behind him. Hotaru and Alisqua were already there in front of the portal waiting for him.

Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 16, 2004 10:57
((Not I!!))

Jeanne and Ryou stood still as they came to the opened area. "So.. what now?", Jeanne asked looking to Ryou for the answer...
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 17, 2004 02:06
(Yay! I'm so happy. lol)

Haku glanced at Taski as they ran. Her face was closed in concentration, but her earlier words ran through his mind. What if Mukuro was alive?

Then again, how could they go against a demon who had been able to capture an S-class demon and hold her prisoner?

Haku hoped their teacher had some ideas up his sleeve.

Alisqua turned as Aljin came in, Mukuro behind. She approached, full red lips spread in a smile. "We are ready, my lord." she said quietly, placing the obsidian dagger in his hands. Before them a gloden portal jumped and wavered; it would take Mukuro's power to cut it open to reveal the imprisoned Melston. Hotaru's blood would awaken and free the demon.

Ryoukinshin withdrew to a more covered position. "We need to wait for Haku and Taski first." he stated, then paused. "Jeanne."

She looked at him and he met her green eyes with his gold ones. "I will be fighting Aljin. When it comes to that...it may become very dangerous for us all. If worse comes to worse, take the kids and get out of here, understand?"
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 17, 2004 02:27
Jeanne met his eyes as he spoke. She really didn't want to but she knew it was probably best. She turned away from and reluctantly nodded her head. Suddenly the ground began to shake. "What's happening?!?", she yelled over the noise of the rocks crashing and ground spliting. She lost her balance and began to fall. Suddenly Ryou caught her and quickly throwing her on his back jumped onto higher ground....
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2004 06:02
((No, I'm still here. I've just been at a writer's block.))

Maiko heard Ryoukinshin's telepathic message then wasn't surprised when she felt his presence leave her mind. She looked up at Caesar and he seemed slightly bewildered then just looked at her.

"Seems like we have to stay here."
"Yes. It does, don't worry I have feeling we'll get to see some action. If what I sense comes true then we most definatly will see some fighting. We might even get pulled into it." Maiko stopped when she felt that mind's pressence again. This is so wierd. It has to Muruko. No other mind I've felt feels so powerful. She must still be alive somewhere. She pushed the idea to the back of her mind to explore it later. She heard the door open and saw Chei come in carring a tray of food. She got up off the bed and went to close the door, but stopped and turned to her two red headed friends.

"You guys go ahead and eat. I'm not hungry." She left and soon found a small courtyard to think in....
Sillende
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 22, 2004 03:58
Haku and Taski came to a halt as they reached the border, the stars had now come out. She sensed Ryoukinshin nearby as well as Jeanne. She began walking towards them Haku walking beside her. A shaking of the earth beneath her feet al most caught her off gaurd nearly throwing her off gaurd but she quickly gained back her balance. It left as quickly as it had come. She looked over to Haku, surprising her self with checking to see that he was all right.

They continued on and soon saw their master or rather he saw them first.

Eriko was now in Yomi's territory, her nervous thoughts gone, she was set to do something and she would do it. It seemed forever till she saw the fortess and was soon at it's gate speaking with a guard.

"I am Eriko daughter of Yusuke. I am sent with a message for Lord Yomi, a warning."

Yanagi tried to stay with his father but it was hard with the chaos around him. Demons fighting everywhere and even others dying. He fought when he came up against one of the enemy. He had numerous cuts and bruises. He wished his friends were here with him now or even his sister.

Aljin took the dagger with a smile similar to hers. Their plan was set in motion and nothing could stop them. His dark eyes went to Mukuro standing behind him, her head was held a high but a slight look of defeat was in her eye.

He smirked, he delighted in seeing someone so powerful fall because of their emotions. He motioned and Mukuro walked forward, deliberately taking her time.

[Edited on 22/4/2004 by Sillende]
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 22, 2004 07:09
Ryoukinshin put Jeanne down carefully and stared down at the now still ground, his golden eyes narrowed. A small demon appeared, her silver eyes dissapointed.

"Pooh, I thought that would have caught you two." she said, her voice somewhat childish. Ryoukinshin only raised an eyebrow at her, which seemed to tick the little demon off a bit.

"Well, that was interesting." Haku commented and continued walking not hesitating as they entered the cave's entrance. He could sense Ryoukinshin's and Jeanne's auras...as well as another...one that was very familiar. The red-headed boy frowned.

The guard, who was Shishiwakamaru, nodded. "I think I recognize you." he stated. "You are Yusuke's daughter, correct?"

The girl nodded. The purple haired demon turned. "Come, this way."

Mukuro stepped back. She had tried to buy a little time for anybody who could possibly be coming. But she had stalled as long as she could.

The demon could only watch as Hotaru walked up to Aljin, her violet eyes slight troubled, but still trustful.

Kurama and Botan had left Enki's territory and were headed for Yomi's land. They had travled for several hours now and were almost in sight of Yomi's inner borders.

The battle was wearing on but it seemed to Yusuke that the enemy demons were being cut down from the back. A few moments later and he caught sight of some human like beings wearing identical uniforms.

"Lord Yusuke!" one shouted, running up to him and giving an abbreviated bow.

Yusuke grinned. "So, Koenma finally got around to sending the Reikai speacil team, eh?"

The Reikain man grinned back. "Yes, sir. Teams have been sent here and to Mukuro's territory. Hello, Lord Yanagi." the man bowed slightly to Yan.

"Well, the introductions are nice, but we've got a fight to win." Yusuke broke in. The man nodded.
Sillende
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 23, 2004 02:05
(( I won't be able to post for two days, just to let everyone know. I'll be back on Monday))

Taski looked at Haku who was frowning. She looked around the cave, she could feel Ryoukinshin, Jeanne, but there was another which was unfamiliar.

"You sense it too,"it was not a question but Haku confirmed it with a nod of his head.

Eriko followed after the gaurd, quickening her pace to keep up with the gaurd. Shishiwakamaru led took her down many passages that led to one large room.

(I'm sorry I have to leave))
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 26, 2004 07:06
Haku nodded and then he and Taski entered the cave. It was easy to follow Ryoukinshin and Jeanne's trail; one only needed to follow the disposed of guards.

They entered a wide, cavernous room. The floor was split and a small, white haired demon stood glaring up at their master and his mate.

Haku's eyes widened...he recognized the demon from their earlier missions.

Aki glared up at the wolf demon who had been easily dodging her attacks with his half breed mate. Suddenly, her senses tingled and a thrill of excitement ran through her. She turned and saw the kitsune's son standing there. Aki grinned, showing her fangs.

Ryoukinshin saw her reaction and turned to his students. "Taski, come! Haku, cover us."

Haku nodded and brought out his leaf sword. "Good luck, Taski." he murmered quietly to the fire demon.

Shishiwakamaru and Eriko entered Yomi's main reception room. The demon was standing in front of a fire and turned as they entered.

"Lord Yusuke's daughter, Lady Eriko is here to see you, sir." Shishiwakamaru said quietly, then bowed and left. Yomi faced Eriko.

"Why are you here?"
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 26, 2004 11:34
Jeanne looked down at Aki. "Who was that?", she asked Ryou as they and Taski made their way on....
Sillende
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 27, 2004 01:33
"I think you may need it more,"Taski replied before quickly heading over to Ryoukinshin and Jeanne.

She did not bring out her sword but flames were licking her fists as she arrived next to her teacher and advanced forward.

Eriko looked up at Yomi, the nervousness coming back but she remained calm on the outside.

"To warn you of more danger."

(ooc: I'm sorry I don't know exactly what she was to warn him about, I'm guessing the battle Yusuke is in, I'm really sorry I'm such a ditz today.))

Yan nodded is head toward the man, that was one of the first time someone had bowed to him. Their conversation didn't last long though before they had to fight again. The enemy seemed to be losing at the moment (or atleast that is what Yanagi hoped) since the reinforcements came.

His arm was hurting him badly by now, or rather his wrist. He ignored the pain though, as long as he could still move it he was all right.

Aljin smiled to reassure Hotaru. Her eyes seemed uncertain but their was still much trust for him. He held the dagger in his right hand while taking hers in his left.

"This may hurt,"he said before he quickly brought the dagger down slitting her palm.
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 27, 2004 02:58
Haku smiled briefly as he rused towards the demon girl. He vaguely felt Ryoukinshin, Taski and Jeanne leave, but didn't pay it much attention as he rushed forward and aimed a slash at Aki's left shoulder. The demon girl dodged by springing in the air, flipping and landing behind him. As soon as her right foot hit the ground, six shuriken exploded from her hands.

Haku grinned, dodged the three on the left while he blocked the ones on the right with his sword. Aki was suddenly in front of him, a tanto in her hand and a kunai in the other. She slashed at his chest and Haku hopped back, the tanto only tearing a thin line in his blue tank top. He brought his leaf blade upwards in a diangle slice and Aki met it with her tanto. Haku's left fist came crashing towards her cheek and she brought up the kunai. At the last minute, Haku opened his hand and grabbed her wrist, twisting it in an awkward position. Aki's eye twitched with the pain, and the red-head grinned as he pushed his blade against hers. Aki brought up her knee hard enough to blow the air out of his lungs and Haku mentally reprimanded himself as he stagged back a little. For a few moments, the two opponents studied each other, then Aki's hand whipped and the kunai hit the ground in between them. She raised her eyebrow, daring him to cross the invisible line she had marked. Haku grinned again and ran forward, challenge in his eyes.

Mukuro sank to the ground as Hotaru's blood dripped into the ground before the imprisoned Melston. The twisted, mummified looking corspe entangled in what looked like dried tenticles began to twitch and move as the blood began to soak into the ground.

Alisqua felt excitment rise up as the body began to glow with a yellow gold light and a roar emitted from Melston's lips. Aljin had a crooked grin while Hotaru suddenly looked frightened.

"What are you doing?!" a new voice boomed.

It was Ryoukinshin. His hair had turned white, as his power began to run to full strength. Aljin turned and studied his brother thorugh calm, slitted eyes. "Alsiqua."

The wind demon stepped forward, but not before Mukuro had sprung to her feet. "Taski!" Suddenly, the female demon's body jerked and she fell. An aqua haired demon swooped down and picked her up.

"Aljin, you must stop this." Ryoukinshin shouted over the roaring noise, hand on the hilt of his sword. The room was shaking from the waking throes of Melston's resurrection. "Do you realize the destruction-"

"I never wanted or needed your advice." Aljin's voice was cold. "And what I do, I do for my own reasons. Alisqua!"

The air was suddenly infused with a thick gas that blinded and suffocated the three. Ryoukinshin reached out and pulled Jeanne close as she coughed and dimmly saw Taski just ahead. The demon girl was vaingly making her way through the smoke - he knew she was looking for her mother.

There was a mighty sound, like thunder, and the stone bridge Ryoukshin and the two females stood on started to crack and break. Ryoukinshin lept up and back as much as he could and was releived when Taski followed his example. The air slowly cleared, leaving them with stinging eyes and burning lungs.

Aljin and the others where no where to be seen. All that remained was a burnt hole on the ground and opposite wall. Ryoukinshin felt his heart sink.

Melston, the first king of hell, had been freed.

Yomi stared at the girl with his closed, sightless eyes for a moment before speaking. "And what danger do you wish to warn me off?" he asked quietly, a small bit of disdain in his voice.

(Have her warn Yomi that outside forces are the ones responsible for the attacks against him and that Maikai is under siege by an uknown demon, Sil)

Yusuke took a deep breath. That battle was over. Next to him, Yanagi stood. The Toushin grinned and looked at his son.

"You did good. Guess that Ryoukinshin guy was a decent teacher." Yusuke noticed his son was holding his arm. "You okay?"

Chie sat on the wall facing a forest. She didn't know what lay beyond. The tiny red-headed girl hugged her knees. She had chekced on Ceaser a little while ago; he was sleeping. Maiko was still missing.

Down below, there was a commontion and Chie looked into the courtyard to see a minor commotion. Heie was standing on the steps, looking impatient. Chie wondered what was going on, then inwardly hoped it wasn't more fighting. She didn't want to see any more wounded people.

Haku's foot shot out and kicked the tanto from Aki's hand. The demon's wrist snapped audibly and she left out a growl of pain. Haku grinned, this time grimly. He was steadily winning and only had some minor cuts and bruises. The small demon before him had a split lip and he was willing to bet that his kick had broken her wrist.

Suddenly, something flashed at the back of Haku's intuition and he jumped into the air, narrowly missing as invisible blades dug up the ground he had been standing on. Haku blinked and looked up to see a dark haired demon woman floating mid air.

"Aki!" she called. "We leave, now!"

Aki jumped into the air. Haku gritted his teeth and summoned a fistful of grass blades, then sent them soaring through the air after her.

A gust of wind deflected them and Haku winced as a few dug painfully into his left leg and arm.

"We'll meet again, Half-breed!" Aki's tuanting voice called. Haku growled, almost demon like as he lowered the arm he'd raised to protet his face. The two demons were gone.

Kurama and Botan entered Yomi's lands finally, flying on Botan's oar. The blue haired woman had not said anything, but she knew that Kurama was not fully recovered and knew that he was all ready tired out from their long ride. Her brows drew together and she frowned. After nineteen years of marriage he still couldn't admit when he needed to take a break and rest...

Ryoukinshin's hand was tight on his hilt and his hair returned to black as he turned and stalked out. Behind him were Jeanne and Taski. The demon wolf couldn't help but feel he had failed...

shuriken - those star shaped weapons. ^__^

kunai - small throwing daggers

tanto - Japanese dagger

Sillende
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 28, 2004 01:53
Eriko swallowed slightly, even though he could not see he was still intmidating but continued on without stuttering in her words.

"Outside forces are attacking you not my father, Yusuke. Makai is under attack by an un known demon,..m'lord,"she added out of respect.

Taski, walked silently after Ryou, she had seen her mother but she had not been able to get to her. She mentally hit herself, but there was nothing else she could have done. Hotaru...she had looked so frightened and there was nothing to they could have done for her either. Her red eyes rested o nthe back of her teacer as he walked on. She could tell he felt he had failed, just by his movements. There was nothing she could say to him besides state the obvious.

"There was nothing we could've done,"she said,"I'll go ahead."

She moved quickly from her teacher's side, Jeanne, she was sure, would talk to him. Taski returned to where they had been before leaving Haku.

Blood ran down his left side from his arm and leg but other then that he seemed fine. As she got closer she realized it was from hiw own attack. She took a glance around, Aki had left with Aljin.

"Can you walk?"She asked glancing at his leg, she made no comment that it was his own attack as she might've done in the past.

Yanagi looked at his father, he had forgotten his arm until now and he again felt pain shoot from his wrist.

"Yea, I think I jsut sprained it."

Yusuke looked at it more closely, and moved it slightly.

Yanagi yelped,"Gee dad, do u want me to die from pain?"

His father only shook his head,"It's broken but that can get fixed easily."

(I'm not sure exactly as to what it goin on so I'll just give a little bit of Heie b/c I keep forgetting about him))

Heie stood on the steps to the courtyard, arms crossed, his eyes showing his impatience. There were was to many problems as it was. Taski leaving unexpectedly definetely did not help.

The few in front of him only added to his annoyance. He did have a short temper and this wasn't helping.

[Edited on 2/5/2004 by Sillende]
Sillende
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 02, 2004 02:53
((ooc:Where'd everybody go?))
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 02, 2004 06:34
{{I'm here!}}

Jeanne placed a hand on Ryou's shoulder. "We did our best. Taski's right... that's we could do. We'll get them next time.", she said as they walked together side by side. She could tell Ryou didn't believe a word she was tell him but she knew that this was best for him now...
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 03, 2004 05:32
(Sorry, I've had a very tough week.)

The four had come out of the cave. Ryoukinshin blew out a breath. He knew he should not feel responsible for all that had happened but this whole situation was frustrating. Worse of all, they had no idea where Aljin had gone and so now they were back to square run.

"Let's go back." He finally said. "Taski, I think your father needs to know that his mate is still alive."

At Ryoukinshin's words, Haku glanced at Taski. "So your mom is still alive?" he said, then smiled. "That's great, Taski." he paused, not sure of what else to say.

Yusuke watched as a healer bound up Yanagi's wrist. The boy had demon blood and been trained to heal faster, so in a day he should be fine.

A yelp from Yanagi broke Yusuke's thoughts and he grinned a little. Yanagi saw his expression and narrowed brown eyes. "I'm so glad I have your sympathy." the boy growled a little.

"Sir, we're being attacked!" one of the demon commanders shouted. Chie's breath caught, but she should have known.

"The border patrols have almost all fallen. Three villages were taken tonight." the commander stood with his group of ragged looking soldiers. "Lord, what do we do? The opposing army flows over our land like plague."

Chie bit her lip, then turned and ran inside. she ran through the halls, finally finding her way to the opening to the courtyard. She had heard the moans of some wounded and her instincts had kicked in; she was a healer and her primary focus was to take care of those who need it.

Yomi was silent for a moment before speaking. "All of Makai, girl?"
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 03, 2004 09:53
Maiko had been waiting in the courtyard because of the visionshe'd just had and was moving about among the injured when Chei came running down the steps and saw her. Both girls took over making sure that the injured were being looked after and healing them if their injuries were server. She had a feeling that Caesar was still slightly tired and could sense someone's happiness that wasn't her own and had a feeling she knew who was happy. She returned her attention to the injured and several demons were dashing back and forth carring out orders to get medical supplies....
Sillende
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 03, 2004 01:58
"Yes,"Eriko said catching herslf before she began to nod.

"Yes,"Taski answered to both Ryoukinishin and Haku. A smile played on her lips knowing her mother was alive but it didn't break all the way through and vanished.

They moved ahead quickly. A breeze came at them, baring the smell of war. Taski's pace sped up

Heie looked at the ragged soldiers, in thought. He said the only thing obvious.

"Gather who ever is able and be prepared to fight on my command," He pointed to a blue haired demon, "Go to Yusuke's territory and warn him."

Mukuro's fortress lay in sight now. It seemed quicker on their way back. In another hour they were at the front gate.

"Let us in!" Taski called to the guards.

The gate was opened and they were met by four guards one of them being their captain.

"Where's my father?"

"In the courtyard,"the captain answered letting them pass.

Taski ran through the halls. When she reached the open courtyard her her father was walking off of the steps with a few of the commanders. There were wounded lying everywhere and she caught sight of Maiko and Chie moving among them.

The other three were behind her and she made her way to her father. He turned, sensing her presence. He glanced at her teacher and gave a silent nod. Taski didn't need to ask what was happening, by the looks of things it was clear they were underattack.

Yanagi moved his wrist around as if to see the healer had done it right, though of course he couldn't tell. He didn't know a thing about healing. All he knew is that most of the pain was gone.

"So was that it, are we goin home now?"

Yusuke grinned,"Yes unless you'd like to stay here awhile longer."

Yanagi shook his head, he was much to tired.
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 05, 2004 03:01
(eh gad, I hate finals...and just to blurt, I got the most shocking news five seconds ago. My mom's set me up with a job in Chigao, which is like, halfway across the continent for me and I have to leave right after graduation, so that means not coming home at all...just suffering from shock at the moment, sorry...)

Yomi nodded. "Thank you for coming to tell me." he said. "But if you want to get home, then you should probably leave as soon-"

The demon lord was cut off as a soldier ran in, gasping for breath. Yomi scowled at the disturbance.

"M'lord, we're under attack." the solider said gravely. Yomi's jaw tightened.

"Gather the avalible troops. Now!"

The soldier nodded and ran out. Yomi turned to Eriko.

"It looks like you will not be leaving for home so quickly." he said quietly. "But I suppose there is nothing to be done."

Chie felt Maiko nearby, but neither spoke; there was too much to be done. The small girl walked among the wounded till she felt a hand on her shoulder. Turning, she saw her elder brother. "Haku!" Chie exclaimed, hugging him. The boy huggered her back gingerly.

"You're hurt."

"It's not bad." Haku stated. "Look, it seems things are pretty bad so I've got to go and help fight. You okay?"

"Fine." Chie looked worried. Haku smiled.

"Don't worry about it, Chi-chan. Look, I've already started to heal, see?"

Chieko nodded. Haku kissed her forehead and then tugged her hair. "Cheer up. We gotta keep going, Chie. Don't worry; we're going to make it through this."

Sillende
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 08, 2004 03:42
(( It's all right Jaid, know how u feel in a sense))

Taski pulled her dad aside so others could not hear.

"There is a strong demon called Aljin, he has freed the first king of Hell. He also holds Mukuro,"she said quietly and calmly.

"She's still alive,"Heie said more to himself then Taski.

She nodded and for a mere second a small smile appeared on her father's face but disappeared. His face returned serious once more, remembering the bigger situation. He nodded and walked back to the group of his commanders. The captain of the gaurds was there as well, most likely to work out their defenses.

"Yes, I suppose so.."Eriko said, what was she supposed to do now, she doubted Yanagi knew where she was. It would quite a surprise for her dad when he found out, if he found out.

"Where should I go?"she asked, she didn't want to be in the way in all the commotion.
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 24, 2004 12:04
Maiko was moving around helping those that were injured and healing those who were serverally injured. She and Chei were working with the other healers, but they mostly could them comfortable and waited for Maiko or Chei to come and heal them. She stood and whipped her forehead after just having healed a demon who's leg had been split open revealing the bone. She saw Caesar make his way down toward her and stopped right next to her.

"Need some help?"

"Are you sure you can walk?"

"I'll be fine since I can't fight might as well help you two so you guys don't kill yourselfs." Maiko chuckled and nodded,

"Yeah, hand me that rag will you." Caesar handed her a ragged towel so that she could whip her face. Maiko was called over to the next person who had a deep chest wound. Caesar went with her and when Maiko kneeled down to heal him she was bombarrded with a vision, but Caesar caught her so she didn't hit her head. He whispered in her ear,

"What did you see?" She looked at him,

"The first king has been released." Was all she said, before sitting down and placing her hands over the demons wound. Caesar took one of her hands and smirked,

"You look ragged. Take some of mine. You could use it." She smiled gratefully at him and healed the demons wound before going to find Ryoukinishin. She went up to Chei and smiled at the younger girl.

"Chei, can you take over for now. I need to talk to Ryoukinishin." The youngest read head nodded while Maiko went to go talk with Ryoukinishin. Her teacher looked at her and seemed to know by the look on her face that things just took a turn for the worst....
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 25, 2004 05:42
Chie nodded and went off, going among the wounded, looking worried as she saw Haku quickly bandaging his wounds before he set out. She knew he would heal faster than most humans but it still didn't help the fact that she would worry for him.

Rikimaru turned to Maiko as Chie walked away. "What is it?" he asked quietly

Yomi shrugged. "In the castle if you wish. As for me, I need to get down to the fighting." He left, without a backward glance.

A few moments later, the door opened again and Shura entered. His dark eyes widened a little at seeing Eriko. "Who are you?"
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 26, 2004 05:54
Maiko was visable shaking as she walked up to Ryoukinishin.

"What is it?" he asked quietly. She closed her eyes trying to calm herself then said,

"The first king has been unleashed." She was trying to keep her body from shaking too much but that last preminition had happened when she didn't have alot of energy. She felt Caesar come up behind her and stead her. She smiled her thanks and looked back Ryoukinishin. She knew he was worried but she didn't quite get the extent of it. She looked back at Chei who also looked exhausted from healing so many demons.

"Just thought you should know that things just went from bad to worst." She nodded and with Caesar's help returned to the injured. She smiled her thanks to Chei and then kneeled down next to a demon with half his arm missing and bandages wrapped around it to stop the bleeding. She quickly healed the demon and he was moved to another location to recover. She and Chei continued to make their rounds with the injured that were being brought in. To make matters worse, it was starting to rain. Several of the uninjured soliders moved the rest of them into the castle to keep them out of the rain. Maiko went with them, as did Chei. Both girls were physically exhausted but could keep going for there were too many injured....
Sillende
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 26, 2004 09:54
Eriko stared blankly at him for a moment before realizing he had asked her who she was.

"er...Eriko and who are you?"

Taski had left the courtyard, when another messenger came, or rather a soldier who seemed on the verge of collapsing. He hurried past her. Behind her he could hear him giving information to her father who was as well on his way out.

"The border pratrols have completely fallen, the enemy is almost here-" whatever else it was the soldier had to say was lost as he passed out of pure exhaustion or perhaps he had died but Taski did not find out. She ran to the outer walls and looked out. Smoke from villages that had been taken rose into the sky.

<< First1617181920
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email