Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
Siona
Council Member
Send Message
Post Elvish hearts *free to anyone!!!*
on: July 19, 2003 03:59
Ooh, WOWIE!! My first original RPG. Oh, yeah, ahem.

The plot? Your basic RPG; a fair Elvish maiden has been kidnapped by a rogue Rohirrim and her captor is planning to take her over the Sea with him.

Characters? My own, and whoever joins up with me before I pass Mirkwood.

Anything else? I just barely, BARELY, thought this up! O-O' So it's a think-up-as-you-go game. Ready? Set? GOOOOOOOOOO!!

~Siona
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Elvish hearts *free to anyone!!!*
on: July 19, 2003 04:05
The smell of a fresh thread beckons me.... ahem. Blast those RP Sirens. Can I Join? I don't know anything about my char yet, execpt, um, for this one I think I'm going to be a guy. Or maybe not, depending on if I get a brilliant idea or not... Yep, that's reeeeeeeeally descriptive. ANYWHO- so where do we start? Case then I'll make a profile & such...
Siona
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2003 04:12
*beats the RPG siryns with Paper Fan of Doom* That should take care of them! Heh heh!

Oh, yeah, anyway, I gotta get off for half an hour or so, so I'll be back after watching the Teen Titans premiere. Call me a nerd at your own risk! :angry:

Oh, and Pickle? A profile would be great, take your time...I don't even have a name for my character yet!!!

~Siona
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2003 04:48
And take my time I shall. Aha!!! Teen Titans!!! Loved it!!! You must be in a waaaaaay different time zone then me.... lol. *Joins with fellow nerd* Ack! The Sirens are back... calling me to find another thread to barge my way into... *holds desparatly onto chair as Sirens attempt to pull her into computer again*
Siona
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2003 05:00
OOC: Hey, I'm back! Teen Titans? Eh...story was a little lame, but the animation was to die for. Did I hint a little Raven/Beast Boy going on? Ah, well, another fic another time. Hopefully, we can start our trip to insanity now. ^^ HERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE WE GO!

IC: The snow fell silently from the grey skies and onto the fields of dry grass. It was the purest type of snow; snow that no soul has defiled with muddy feet or bloodstained hands.

At least, no one until he did, that is.

One might have mistaken the white in his hair only to be snow. But if you peered closer, you would see that every strand was a soft silver color, gleeming in the light. His skin, too, was pale as the moon above him. He wore light blue clothing of a traveler with a scarlet robe concealing his arms. A large bandana, same color as his robe, shoved up parts of his silken hair to hang down on his face like icicles above his ice blue eyes. Sharp pointed ears poking out of his hair immediately gave away his race.

His name was Gaelborn, son of Brêgborn.

A rustle in the bush brought Gaelborn's attention. The robe fluttered as he drew his sword and crouched in front of the bushes. "Who's there?"
Electra
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2003 05:20
(oooo ooo new thread *sirens calling her to join* who to be, Talien or Sillveirien. hmm I shall go for the kinder of the two tough but kind oh also if I don't post for a while please pm me and yell at me to post. I haven't posted much in totally tolkien so far, for some odd reason. *shrugs, and smiles. k I'll be quiet now, I'm slightly hyper at the moment)

A tall figure drapped in a black cloak emerged from the bushes. A slender fair hand could barely be seen at the hilt of a sword, and the athletic body of a young elven maiden. Her face completely concealed by the hood of the cloak.
"Who might you be Sir?" a silky sweet voice asked.
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2003 06:05
((Hm, new char new char new char... must think... *is thinking* *in the meanwhile...* Well, I dunno much of the story, was busy washing peanutbutter out of a 2 year old's hair, but Yeah, the animation was really cool Aha! Have come up with characters... Enelya and Erubadhor, twins. Check out the profiles. ))

Enelya heard voices ahead and signalled to her twin to come closer. The two had been stalking the elf for some time, not sure if it was the one they were sent to kill.

"What should we do?" she asked, watching as the elf met up with another elf, who seemed to pop out of the bushes. Erubadhor shrugged.

"I don't know. But I think we were sent after the wrong person... I think Eruhir is trying to get rid of us," he answered, his voice cold with hate. Enelya glared at the two elves in the distance and pulled her cloak tighter around her, sheilding herself from the cold.

"Well, there's only one way to find out now," she said. Her twin nodded and the two of them started forward, coming out of the bushes and purposly making a lot of noise. They approached the two elves.

"Greetings," they said at the same time. They noted the elf had a hand on his sword, but made no move for their own weapons.

((Ack. We really must do something about those sirens, you know.))

Gabilgathol
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2003 01:18
Vorquare was lying in the snow not too far away. He heard talking, but he saw no one. He stood up, and started to move towards the path. There he saw two elves close to him, and two elves sneaking around not far behind them. He could not recognize any of them.

Vorquare stepped out into the path, and walked towards the elves. "Greetings, I am Vorquare, may I inquire your names?" Vorquare said, with four bows pointed at him.

[Edited on 20/7/2003 by Gabilgathol]
Siona
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2003 03:31
Gaelborn bowed politely to the woman who had come first. "Gaelborn, son of Brêgborn. Who, might I ask, are all four of you and why are you following me?"

[Edited on 20/7/2003 by Siona]
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2003 07:19
Enelya looked to Erubadhor, wondering how to explain why they were following him. Her twin gave a slight shrug.

"I am Erubadhor, and this is my sister, Enelya. We were travelling along this road, and we were wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing a bit of food with us, and maybe some comany, for it is a cold and lonely night," Erubadhor answered.
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2003 12:05
((Gaaaahhhh... must think of new character... not cool.... *sits and thinks while fending off sirens*. Finally, another interesting RPG for me to join... just to let you know, if I don't post in a while, it's because I'm trying to think of what to say. Ahhh... here we go.))

Iavasril reined in his horse as he heard voices ahead. The silver stallion snorted as he dismounted and he spoke softly to it before taking the lead rope and leading the stallion ahead on foot. He stepped into the clearing and stopped. In the clearing stood five figures.
"I'm not inturupting anything, am I?" He said quietly, shaking a stray strand of golden blonde hair out of his face, brushing it behind a gracefully pointed ear.
~Sirithriel~
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2003 12:52
Elmae rode at break neck speed on her ebony horse towards home in Mirkwood. The icy cold wind whipped at her face and her black cloak billowed behind her.

Up ahead on the path she saw what looked like other travelers standing around in the snow and slowed down so she could get a good look at them. When she approached she saw four men and two women and then noticed all were elves and relaxed a little. Maybe then there wouldn't be any trouble.

"Maer aduial," she called out to them. "What brings six elves to a place like this?" she asked.

[Edited on 21/7/2003 by Happy_Hobbit]
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 26, 2003 07:52
((Gaaaahhhh! I forgot to mention! Iavasril has a twin! His name is Mirhith and I have to go slap myself for not mentioning this earlier! *goes off and slaps self* Sorry!))

Mirhith cautiously made his way forward towards the clearing where he heard voices, leading his black stallion forward on foot. The horse snorted loudly. "Randir, what does it take you to be quiet?" He sighed as he said it and turned his attention back to the figures in the clearing. He spotted his brother among the seven figures gathered there and straightened up, leading his horse into the clearing and towads his brother, stopping next to him. Iavasril glanced over as Mirhith stood beside him. The silver haired elf slung an arm over his black horses' neck. "What are you doing here?" Mirhith whispered to his brother. iavasril shrugged.
Siona
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 26, 2003 11:57
OOC: I LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!! Neither the home comp or the library's comps would let me on here! It was torture, pure torture. X.X

BTW, can we please keep the travelling group to ten or less people? So confusing. :dizzy:

IC: Gaelborn blinked, becoming more and more confused. Was all of Middle Earth breathing down his neck!?

"I am Gaelborn--" he bowed. "--and I am on a quest to find a lost sibling."
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 26, 2003 01:51
Mirhith and Iavasril looked over at the elf who had spoken. Mirhith looked interested.
"A lost sibling, you say?" Iavasril was the first to speak. He then realized that he had not introduced himself or his brother. "Pardon my manners. I am Iavasril, and this is my twin, Mirhith"
"Do go on. I think I might be interested." Mirhith smirked slightly, but his smirk disappeared as Iavasril prodded him in the ribs with his elbow. Manners, my dear brother. a voice said in his head. Mirhith rolled his eyes and glared at his brother. You should know better to speak in my head. You'll wear youself out faster that way. he shot back mentally, before turning his attention back to the others.
Adueldaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 26, 2003 02:20
[[OOC: Can I join? If I join there will still only be seven people..I think...]]

Naralote was sitting atop Morgil, watching the snow fall. She looked at the soft flakes as they covered Morgil's hoof prints. She nudged him and he began to walk. Just then, Naralote heard voices...
"--and I am on a quest to find a lost sibling."
Naralote immediately made moved toward the voices. She stepped into the clearing. Several bows immediately were pointed at her. "No fear, my friends, I merely wish to help you look for this sibling of yours I know what it feels like to lose one." She smiled, but in her mind she was being tortured. Memories of all of her brothers' deaths flooded her head. "If you will take me, I can be of great service to you...a blessing, you might say..."

[Edited on 27/7/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 26, 2003 02:49
Iavasril lowered his bow as the other spoke and studied the figure astride her horse. He could sense that she was hiding soemthing, but decided not to say anything. Mirhith, on the other hand, kept his bow drawn. He wasn't one to trust people easily.
"Ummm..." Iavasril didn't know what to say. He was taken slightly aback by her offer, but decided to keep quiet, seeing that he wasn't in charge of this and had almost no say whatsoever.
Siona
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 26, 2003 04:35
OOC: I meant less than 9 or so CHARACTERS. No more people signing up until later, I beg of you. And was there a baby boom of twins lately? ^_-

IC: Trying his best to remember courtesy, Gaelborn bowed again. His back was becoming rather sore, to say the least. "Thank you, all of you, for...caring...but I am on this quest alone. I have no wish to place innocents in danger."
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 26, 2003 04:44
Enelya laughed, partly out of surprise to see another set of twins, and party out of being called "innocent."

"Innocent? You do not know me, so please, do not talk to me as if you do," seh said, scowling. Her brother glared at her and turned to Gaelborn.

"Excuse her rudeness, but what my sister means is that we are not as innocent as we may appear- we've seen more than our share of violence. So if you need help, we would be more than happy to offer it, although that's not what we had in mind when we first came here," Erubadhor said, turning to glare at his sister again.
Siona
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 26, 2003 05:06
Gaelborn scowled at the impident young Elf, remembering a time when young greenhorns actually respected their elders. "If you are all looking for a quick paycheck or food to fill your guts, you're wasting both your and my precious time."
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 26, 2003 05:17
Erubadhor took a deep breath and tried to refrain from firing an arrow intot he elf's forehead.

"I think you've mistaken what we meant... we don't need money or food, though a good meal with pleasant company would be nice. All I was saying was that if you need help we..." he was cut off by his sister stepping in front of him.

"Do not speak to my brother so rudely!" Enelya shouted, putting her hand on the hilt of her sword. "He offered you help, he wasn't asking for anything in return." She glared at the older elf. Erubadhor shook his head.

There goes any chance of not becoming coplete enemies with him, he thought, shaking his head. He smaked his sister in the back, and gave her a look as to say, "you get yourself out of htis one." But she ignored him and continued to glare at the elf.
Siona
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 26, 2003 05:25
OOC: Grandma, what cheeky characters you have! :evil:

IC: Gaelborn, too, was considering just how long it would take to load his bow and shut the she-elf's big mouth. But since most people frowned upon that, he forced himself to answer, "If all you wanted was a meal, all you had to to was ask. And my hearing is no better than yours, though I can suppose that of your brother's must have gone down since you first spoke."
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 26, 2003 05:33
Erubadhor sighed as Enelya nodded to Gaelborn and then shot him an I-told-you-so-see-I-got-us-out-of-trouble look. He glared and punched her in the back again, but she took no heed of it and simply stuck her toungue out at it.

"I swear, you're 17 but you act like a child," he muttered. She smiled sweetly. "This is embarassing," he said to himself.

"A meal would be wonderful," he said to Gaelborn, with as much politeness as he could muster.
Siona
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 26, 2003 05:45
OOC: I'm guessing that anyone who hasn't posted by now isn't joining. NO MORE PEOPLE! Sorry, but them's the breaks. Yeah, I'm quoting Trigun. X.X'

IC: Gaelbron glowered at Enelya for a moment, but then turned and moved to the woods. "Alright."
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 27, 2003 02:54
((I think twins are the rage right now. Besides, I thought it would be a little interesting to play two characters with a lot of differences. So, now there are 9 characters.))

Mirhith rolled his eyes at the banter of the other set of twins. It was bad enough that Iavasril and himself still did it, but hearing it from someone else... that just annoyed him. Iavasril shook his head and mounted Nuar, his brother following his example and mounting Randir. They both rode ahead of the other to catch up with the elf who had introduced himself as Gaelbron. Mirhith reigned Randir in next to the other elf and Iavasril rode on ahead, disappearing into the forest.
"Sometimes you have to learn to work with people you don't like." he said, remembering the glower that the female elf had recieved from him. "You really have to learn to accept help when it's offered. If you refuse it, and then later you need it, you're in trouble. My brother and I would be happy to help you."
Siona
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 27, 2003 06:00
Gaelborn glared up at...what was his name again?...Mirhith and replied slowly, as one might to a child, "I do not need your help. I'm not dead yet, so I must be doing find without it. And travelling with me, death would be all you found."
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 27, 2003 06:08
Mirhith laughed at the other's words. "I am no child, and yet you treat me as such. I do not fear death, and you cannot change my mind. You have no power over my decisions or my brother's." He knew that he was acting cheeky, but he didn't care. The other elf was starting to get to him by treating him like he was a mere 40 years old.
Adueldaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 27, 2003 08:50
Naralote nodded in agreement with Mirhith. She then turned a stony glance upon Gaelborn. Her voice became soft; a sign that she was trying to keep her temper. "Do not be so sure that you do not need our help. You are a fool if you plan to explore Arda alone. And do not speak to us as if we were children." She lept off of Morgil and turned to Gaelborn. "I have seen things you have only dreamed about. I have lost everything in a single age. If I were to find death, I would almost welcome it. Death is nothing compared to the pain I have endured. How old are you to say that you have seen more than we? How old?" Her hand met the hilt of her sword, though she did not draw it out.
Siona
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 27, 2003 09:12
Gaelborn blinked, slightly stunned at the force of the woman's words. But he had a temper of his own and now clearly showed it as he spoke: "I still refuse your offer, woman, and you have no right to ask me of my age. Now, leave, all of you, unless you wish for your head to stare up at your body!"
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 27, 2003 09:51
((Looks like we have some tension going on between the characters. Tension is always good... so much fun to get mad at people! I know, I'm strange.))

Mirhith snarled and dismounted Randir, facing Gaelborn, eyes flashing in anger.
"Is that a threat?" he said, his voice deadly. He approached the other, one hand going to the hilt of the sword slung across his back. "You have no right to take your anger out on any of us! If you don't want help, we'll leave. It's your choice." By this time, Mirhith was staring Gaelborn in the eye.
Siona
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 27, 2003 09:57
OOC: Heh heh. Must agree. Sit, Gaelborn! BAAD Gaelborn! *whacks her own character with PFOD*

IC: Gaelborn didn't reply with harsh words. "Fine. If you wish to come so badly, you may."
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 27, 2003 10:09
((Heh heh heh... very good idea. I have to keep my character in line also. *pulls out white glove and slaps Mirhith with it* Bad Mirhith, getting into fights. He has a very bad temper, in case you didn't notice. And is that PitchFork of Doom?))

Iavasril heard his brother's raised voice and sighed. Apparently, it had been a bad idea to leave him alone. He never learns. Iavasril thought to himself, turnng Naur around and kicking the horse into a gallop to get back to the others before his brother got into a sword fight, as he was often prone to do. He reached the site in time to hear Gaelborn's words.
"Fine. If you wish to come so badly, you may."
His brother glowered at the other elf, his temper still dangerously flared. Alright, what happened? He mentally asked Mirhith. The silver haired elf turned, startled, at the words. Threats. Gaelborn was threatening one of the women. he replied hotly. Iavasril sighed softly. You really have to learn when to keep your mouth shut.
Siona
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 27, 2003 10:18
OOC: *rofl* No, it's not. Nice try though! It's Paper Fan of Doom. Foshpickle uses it against the penguins stealing her sanity. And...how was Gaelborn threatening the women? I think he was threatening to slice-n-dice all of you people. ^^'

IC: Gaelborn snorted and walked to the woods, finding a small clearing. The double sets of twins followed. "Fine. But if you are going to stay, you are going to work with me. You," he said, pointing at Mirhith, "Hothead. Go get some water from the creek over there. Iavasril, take care of the horses."
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 27, 2003 10:31
((Well, I think I was close... I mean, it looks the same... NE ways... I think Mirhith is a little confused. *rolls eyes* He can be so ignorant sometimes.))

Mirhith glared at Gaelborn with malice and started to step forward, but Iavasril moved Nuar in front of his twin, motioning him to get going and not start any fights. When Mirhith had moved out of sight, he dismounted and took his horse and all the other's, tethering them to a few trees, carefully checking them over.

Meanwhile, Mirhith was walking slowly towards the creek that Gaelborn had mentioned, muttering under his breath and thinking thoughts of the other dying. He reached the creek and felt a bit of his brother's preasence in his head, reading his thoughts.

Back at camp, Iavasril was sitting at the base of a tree, eyes closed, reading his brother's thoughts. He began to feel weak and stopped, sighing heavily, deciding that he had to talk to his brother.

((My characters are completly opposites. Mirhith is a hothead, and Iavasril is calm, and he is there to balance out his brother's emotions. *hugs Iavasril* I'm thankful that he is there!))
Adueldaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 27, 2003 10:41
[[OOC:I think I'll let my character get a little bit angry]]

IC: Naralote's eyes flickered dangerously. They grew dark with anger and she followed Gaelborn and the twins. She stood in front of Gaelborn and drew out her sword, her temper getting the better of her. "You speak too highly for your own good, Gaelborn son of Bregborn. Do not scorn those who offer you aid. It is foolish. You think much of yourself if you go so far as to order us around like a pack of dogs. I have never met an elf with a bigger head than yours." Her hand trembled, aching to slice the sword through the elf's neck. However, she withstood the urge, and sheathed her sword. Morgil came up beside her, and he pawed the ground, sensing anger. Naralote continued. "Though I dislike you, I will join you whether you like it or not. I do not trust anyone of such foolishness to travel alone. You would die within a week." she turned to Mirhith and Iavasril. "You do not have to listen to this wretch. I suggest you let him do the work until his head shrinks." She once again glared at Gaelborn.
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email