Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
Siona
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Elvish hearts *free to anyone!!!*
on: July 27, 2003 10:45
Gaelborn ignored the conversation. He was already searching for firewood. When he had found enough, he put it in a small pile and searched his pockets. Finding he'd lost any fire-making materials, he cursed. "Would, perchance, any of you have strikers on you?"
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 27, 2003 10:48
Mirhith had entered the camp when Naralote had spoken and set down what he was carrying, crossing over to his brother. Iavasril opened an eye to stare at Naralote before sighing. How he would manage to keep everyone from each other's throat, he had no clue. Why does this always happen whenever we travel in a group? he asked Mirhith mentally. My temper? Mirhitn replied sheepishly. Iavasril shook his head and laughed softly. "Of course."
Siona
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 27, 2003 10:53
Gaelborn took the striker from him and soon a good fire was going. The others sat on one side, himself on the other. It wasn't a concious thing for Gaelborn to do. Life had taught him to keep friends close and enemies closer. He wasn't sure what these Elves were of yet (except for being twits in his mind's eye), but no need to stick his neck out.
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 27, 2003 11:04
((Twits? Gaelborn isn't the nicest person, is he? NE ways, no offece meant, but has he looked in the mirror lately? jk, jk.))

Mirhith sat near the fire, next to his brother. He was deep in thought, caught up in memories. For some reason, he was thinking of his past and of Gaelborn's words. This situation reminded him of what had happened centuries ago. Iavasril noticed his brother's silence and the forlorn expression on his face and decided to let him think. He fell into his own thoughts, thinking of ways to get the others to see eye to eye and stop wanting to kill each other.

((Woah, Mirhith deep in thought... that's a first for him... he usually never thinks!))
Adueldaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 27, 2003 11:18
Naralote sat down close to the fire. Her eyes mirrored the flickering flames, and she drew out her sword. Gaelborn stiffened as the blade came out. "No fear Gaelborn," said Naralote, "this blade will not touch you." As she polished Runya, the writing began to show more clearly. Too late Naralote realized that the others would be able to figure out her lineage. She cursed herself softly. "Now I am the fool," she whispered. She quickly sheathed Runya, covering the Feanorian script.

[Edited on 27/7/2003 by Adueldaiel]
Siona
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 27, 2003 11:22
Gaelborn had seen the writing but thought nothing of it. He, too, didn't wish for the others to learn of his past. All he wanted was a little sleep. "I fear not your sword..."

"Naralote."

"Naralote."
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 27, 2003 03:06
((*Rolls eyes* Oh thanks sooooooo much for not forgetting the other twins. And thanks also, for the PFOD. (Not being sarcastic) I have temporarily driven back the penguins, but they will return... *Creepy music* But for the moment my happy place is, well, happy again. ))

Enelya sat near the fire, watching as Naralote polished her sword. She noticed the strange runes, but they meant nothing to her or her brother. During their childhoods, they had learned very little of history of any sort, and also very little writing. Mostly all their time had been spent learning the ways of their assassin tribe. Erubadhor sighed and looked to his sister- she seemed to be thinking the same thing.

"So is he the one?" she finally asked softly. Erubadhor took a moment to study Gaelborn, then nodded.

"He is. But I can see now we've been sent on another false hunt- I'm sure he hasn't done any of the things father said. We have no reason to kill him, and I won't. Not without a good reason," he whispered to her.

"And neither will I. But how are we going to explain this to the rest of them?" Her brother shrugged.

"I don't know. But we could say that..." he trailed off as the twins realized their whispered conversation was getting several odd looks from the others.

[Edited on 28/7/2003 by Happy_Hobbit]
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 28, 2003 01:48
((Twins are fun. *pulls out and begins to polish Shoe Of Doom* I'm being attacked by sanity stealing bunnies. *Bunnies appear. Beats them back with SOD* GO AWAAAAYYY!!! *runs away from SSB* EVIL!!))

Mirhith had enough sense to stop thinking before he started to loose the composure that he had worked so hard to keep in place. He heard the other set of twins holding a whispered conversation and looked over, raising one eyebrow in question. Iavasril looked over at Mirhith in question. They know something that we don't. And I don't trust them. Mirhith explained. Iavasril sighed mentally before replying. You don't trust anyone. But you are right... there is something strange about them...
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 28, 2003 04:12
((I will lend you the PFOD to fight the SSB... even though it's not mine to begin with, but as I don't need it at the moment... Anywho yes, twins are fun... hehehe... and great now I forgot what I was going to write. *Whacks head on desk*))
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 28, 2003 11:09
((Hey, thanks for the offer, but I think I can manage... I just got a new weapon... Dictionary of Doom... and it works... *weilds DOD. SSB go flying everywhere* Hah! Take that! Don't hit your head on the desk! It kills brain cells that you need! Oh, great. Now I forgot what I was going to say... *absently drums fingers on desk*))
Siona
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 28, 2003 11:11
((It is not the bunnies nor the penguins we should fear, members of this forum...THE SQUIRRLES ARE COMING!!! ))

Gaelborn sat quietly from the others. He felt a strong, disquieting feeling from the more polite set of twins but he decided that if they were going to be a group, he would have to...trust them. "I suppose all of you would like to know the full details of this quest?"
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 28, 2003 11:16
((Brain cells? What are these things you call "brain cells" and why don't I have any? Eeegads!!! Not the squirrels?!?!?! No! They are good... penguins are evil... and most evil of all are the Sock Stealing Weasels!!! Though you can join N.E.W.S.- the Notroious Evil Weasel Stoppers if you wish, and help us defeat them!!! Check out my website for more... lol...))

Enelya nodded. "So I see it is a quest, and not just some random elf wandering around without a purpose. Yes, knowing why we are gonig to risk our lives would be nice." Her brother shook his head but said nothing.
Siona
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 28, 2003 11:22
((Which one?? And, yes, the squirrels ARE evil! You ever seen that Geico auto insurance commercial!?!? EVIL...))

Gaelborn chuckled, the first time in a long time. Despite himself, he no longer felt suspicion to Enelya and her brother ((forgot his name. ^^')). "As I said, I search for my sister. A Man took her a few months ago and I believe he is heading to the Sea, to take her to the next land. She is very weak and I fear she will die before I reach her. I can't bear the thought of my younger sibling dying so far from home.

"The Man I face is horrible with his power, for he is a rogue Wizard by the name of Mansaru. He rivals even Gandalf the Grey with his horrendous strength. And that...that is why I do not wish for you all to come with me."
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 28, 2003 11:45
((Ah yes, the joys of elvish names- no one seems to remember the longer ones. But... am I missing something, I thought the Geico thing was a gecko... oh wait.. oh yeah, that one... lol...))

Erubadhor ((that is him, btw)) could not help but pity Gaelborn. Despite the fact that she could act very childish and annoying, he would go to the ends of middle-earth and back to save his sister. He nodded.

"Well then, if you're not going to take all of us, take at least us," he said. Enelya nodded. She feared their enemy, even she and her brother knew who Gandalf was, but she would help anyways.

Siona
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 28, 2003 11:49
((Elvish names...too...CONFUSING!! :dizzy: Why couldn't Tolkien name them all Bob or something...))

Gaelborn nodded and looked to the others. "And you three?"
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 28, 2003 11:53
((Yay!!!!!!!!!! You have joined our cause... hahahaha.......... lol. Well, we can always use more people.... We shall defeat them this time around... :evil: ))
Siona
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 28, 2003 11:57
((But the stupid mofo signature thing is screwing up the stupid link!! :angry: ))
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 28, 2003 01:16
((How can a Man take an elf over the sea? He's mortal, hello... oh, wait... stupid me... he's a wizard... quite interesting.... NE ways, what was I talking about when I said brain cells? I have no idea....))

Iavasril answered quickly, before his brother could make a snide remark. "My brother and I would be happy to help." The golden haired elf shot a glare at his twin. Mirhith nodded in agreement, not wanting to bring his brother's temper down on himself. He usually never survived through those beratings.
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 28, 2003 02:38
Erubadhor smiled at the other twins.

"I don't believe I caught either of your names," he said. "I'm Erubadhor, and this ray of sunshine is my sister, Enelya. I suppose since we're goingto go on this quest together we should start off on good terms." Enelya grumbled something beside him, but still looked up to the other set of twins and forced a smile.

[Edited on 29/7/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2003 01:39
Mirhith ignored Erubadhor's comment. Iavasril elbowed his twin in the ribs and turned to the other set of twins. "I see you and I have similarities. We must both keep our siblings on the line." He gave a small smile. I am Iavasril, and my brother is Mirhith." Mirhith grubled about revenge and earned a smack upside the head.
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2003 05:39
Erubadhor laughed.
"Yes... sometimes I feel more like a father than a brother. Well, it's very nice to meet the both of you." Enelya rolled her eyes and sat down near the fire, her back turned to the others.
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2003 05:51
Iavasril nodded. "I feel the same way sometimes. Are you the eldest?" He asked. Mirhith, on the other hand, rolled over onto his back and stared up at the stars that were visible throught the trees.
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2003 05:59
Erubadhor nodded.
"Yes... only by a few minutes, but sometimes I feel as though it were years." He glanced at Enelya, who was now humming as she unbraided her midnight-black hair. "Honestly you think she could learn to act like she's 17 instead of 5." He shook his head and sighed.
Siona
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2003 07:26
Gaelborn sighed and lay down in the grass. "Perhaps we should get some sleep?"

[Edited on 29/7/2003 by Gilraen]
Adueldaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2003 08:28
"The Man I face is horrible with his power, for he is a rogue Wizard by the name of Mansaru. He rivals even Gandalf the Grey with his horrendous strength. And that...that is why I do not wish for you all to come with me."

Naralote raised an eyebrow"Whether you wish it or not, we will have to come with you. If this wizard is as powerful as you say, then he is most certainly a Maia or of the like. You would not survive alone."

Gaelborn nodded and looked to the others. "And you three?"

Naralote sighed. "As I said before, I will join you, and I do not fear what I may face in doing so."

Gaelborn sighed and lay down in the grass. "Perhaps we should get some sleep?"

Naralote nodded and looked around. "I will keep watch tonight, if it is all right with you all. I feel this night will be uneventful, so I won't need to switch at any time."

[[Btw...can I bring in another of my characters? Since we're facing an almost-all-powerful bad guy, I think we might need her a bit...please?:heart:]]
Siona
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2003 08:30
((No, please, no more characters. We know have...6 going all at once. It's hard to keep track. @.@))
Adueldaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2003 09:00
[[ok...that's fine.]]
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2003 01:54
((Getting crowded, isn't it? NE ways, I was just thinking... how can a bunch of elves and a few humans handle a Maia? It's practically impossible... we have no powers, except that my characters have the ability to communicate with each other telepathically and read minds and foshpickle~greenleaf's each have something to do with fire. I read the bio thingies on the RPG character listing... we're a sorry bunch against a Maia.))
Adueldaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2003 04:36
[[Yes! Thank you Nimeneth! That was exactly what I was thinking...and the character I was going to bring in is a Maia..her name's Amire.]]
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2003 04:48
((Same here..... perhaps there could be some twist making the Maia only a half-maia... or not. lol We'd still probably get beat... perhaps maybe we should use Amire? Because I'm sure that even with a bunch of characters after a while it won't be too hard to remember... lol... or whatever...))
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 30, 2003 01:44
((Why not bring in a Maia/half-Maia? Even a weak Istari would be good. That way, we stand a better chance against this dark Maia... and also, why would Gaelborn go up against said Maia ALONE? Is he mad? Ai Valar... save me from this crazy elf... tho I do admit, my characters are crazy for joining the cause.))
Siona
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 30, 2003 07:16
((Hm. Ok. ONE more character, but then it's done. 'Kay? And whoever posts IMMEDIATELY after with the new character is the one who controls it and no new ones after so. BTW, half-Istari sounds great. ^^))
Adueldaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 30, 2003 05:15
[[Ooh! Ooh! Pick me! ::waves hand in the air:: Can I bring in my char Amire? She's a Maia..]]
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 31, 2003 01:40
((Maia Maia everywhere, and too many to chose from... LOL... loosing my sanity again. *pulls out DOD and begins to whack at SSB* Give me back my sanity! Sorry... I just posted to wonder when we're going to get back to the actual thread.))
Siona
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 31, 2003 07:08
((Yeah me too. *helps to fend off the SSB* Back, back I say! Scurvy dogs!! *ahem* Anyway, bring on the Maia, Adueldaiel))
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email