Register

<< First56789Last >>
Author Topic:
Roheryn
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Haldir/Craig Parker
on: November 07, 2003 09:16
Yes, as much as I love Haldir, I think Craig is much better as Craig.
eldir
Mirkwood Enigma
Send Message
on: November 09, 2003 03:17
I second that, Roheryn. Perfection has no other name but Craig Parker :blush:
You can tell I like this guy, can't you?
truegirl
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 10, 2003 12:25
What's not to like?!
Roheryn
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 11, 2003 10:04
Happy birthday gorgeous...er..ummm...I mean Craig
eldir
Mirkwood Enigma
Send Message
on: November 11, 2003 02:44
Yes, have the best day ever, dearest Craig! It must be terrible having all these people fawn over you! Don't do anything I wouldn't do...
HothienGreenLeaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 02, 2004 02:49
Can I invite Haldir (Movie version) or Craig over for a sleep over party? *wink wink innocently... Please? :love: :evil:
Navalina
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 02, 2004 12:06
for my part; well, I would have loved to be stopped in the forrest by Haldir

Lol, yes! :blush: hehe

I so love Haldir! *swoon* He's just so great, and Craig Parker really did a wonderful job playing him. 'The dwarf breaths so loud we could've shot him in the dark'-line is sooooo wheeeeee!!

These are my fave pics of him:

haldiriscute.jpg

Limlochwesthaldir02.jpg

[Edited on 1/4/2004 by Valaöré]
Elfhild
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 02, 2004 02:31
I soooo agree with you Navalina, especially nr. 2 pic. it´s also one of my favorites :drool: and more :drool: *point extatic to sig* :love:
Roheryn
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 02, 2004 04:04
He did have the most fabulous armour of all the elves didn't he? And I loved his red cloak. Definitely a yummy elf.
Yano
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 02, 2004 07:56
Let me just say, that from watching some of the additional features in EE Craig Parker...:drool:
Navalina
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 03, 2004 05:29
Let me just say, that from watching some of the additional features in EE Craig Parker...

Yeah, I just got the EE as well....:drool: hehe
LadyNagilina
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 13, 2004 11:02
Hej hej...
Just joined and found this thread.. And I've just gotta confess my love for Haldir and Craig Parker.. Liked both book and move Haldir, but wont forgive "them" for killing him at Helm's Deep..

As you guys put it;
HALDIR LIVES!!
Mara
Chiquita Banana
Send Message
on: January 14, 2004 07:18
The question is 'who doesn't like Haldir?'
I absolutely love him! I really liked his character before I saw the Two Towers (one of my fave's!), but then they killed him! I just gotta ask - HOW COULD THEY?!? Poor Haldir...didn't have to die...:cry: Stupid Peter Jackson...:cry:
Actually, I love Peter Jackson...really. :love: :love: He's awesome! I just want him to travel back in time and make it so Haldir DOESN'T die at Helm's Deep! lol...not too much to ask, is it?
Amikia
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2004 06:36
Good Sweet Eru! Haldir's thread's been pushed to the second page!

I just want him to travel back in time and make it so Haldir DOESN'T die at Helm's Deep! lol...not too much to ask, is it?
LOL, that would've been cool..I would've loved if they'd done a"lasto beth nin" for him in the Extended Edition. But since that didn't happen, I'd settle for seeing Haldir one last time at the Gray Havens..*sigh* Like when the screen turns white after Frodo leaves they cold get a shot of the Havens and a bunch of Elves standing on the shores waiting..Celebrian would be waiting for Elrond, and we could have our Haldir dressed in white, smiling on the Shore awaiting his Lord and Lady and the Ringbearer. :blush:

[Edited on 19/1/2004 by Amikia]
Ar~Fienial
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2004 05:45
Hey hey..

I'm new here..and I must say I LOVE Haldir! Why does he have to die??? Why can't he come back to life or something!?

Again..like you all said...HALDIR LIVES!

Jama
Navalina
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 20, 2004 08:16
Like when the screen turns white after Frodo leaves they cold get a shot of the Havens and a bunch of Elves standing on the shores waiting..Celebrian would be waiting for Elrond, and we could have our Haldir dressed in white, smiling on the Shore awaiting his Lord and Lady and the Ringbearer.

Yes, that would be too wonderful for words! :love:
Linwë_of_Lothlórien
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 20, 2004 05:12
I LOVE Haldir...:drool::drool:
Unfortunately, he's my second favourite elf But I love him almost as much as I love my fav.!
He didn't die in the book!!!!:cry::angry::cry::angry:
WHY?!?!?
Still...*daydreams*:blush:*dreamy sigh*
gandalf_the_grey317
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 21, 2004 03:13
I love Haldir!!!!!!!!!!!Look at my signature. Craig is so cool also. I got to meet him at the Tacoma ring con, and he looks so much different. That was the first time I had seen him out of his wig.
samandfrodoforever
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 23, 2004 07:20
AH yes Haldir is tres magnifique! Mmm gotta love those Haldir Slash fics... esp when the involve a certain pointy-eared elvish princling! Ha I love Haldir's haughty attitude, he's just so sexy. I was so sad when my baby died . Love him so much! xx-Amanda
Mara
Chiquita Banana
Send Message
on: January 31, 2004 06:08
Celebrian would be waiting for Elrond, and we could have our Haldir dressed in white, smiling on the Shore awaiting his Lord and Lady and the Ringbearer.

How cool would that have been? I suppose we can hope for that being in the EE, huh? lol...maybe we could write to PJ and beg and plead with him to put a scene like that in... *sigh* *starts dreaming about Haldir being in the ROTK EE* yeah...I like that idea...
viben
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 05, 2004 02:53
:blush: If anyone shall stop me in the forrest it have to be Haldir

Haldir lives:heart:
gil_galad
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 06, 2004 09:31
I also swoon for Haldir / Craig Parker. :love: He's so cute. I hope that he an Mark Ferguson will be on the Ring*Con 2004 in Bonn again. First I was very happy that he arrived at Helm's Deep and then really shocked when he died.

gil_galad
viben
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2004 02:05
:heart: Hey Haldir/Craig fan and lovers:heart:.
Craig Parker and Mark Ferguson is coming to London on The Fellowship Festival 2004 from 28 - 30 August.
Check out: http://aaaevents.co.uk
:heart::heart::drool:
viben
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2004 02:27
:heart: Sorry
Wrong Link http.//www.aaaevents.co.uk
Viben:blush::blush:
liltëlinë
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 14, 2004 07:57
Of course I lurves Haldir!
RivendellMaiden
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 14, 2004 11:02
I love Haldir to! :drool: He is one of my fave elves. Cannot decide who I like better, Haldir or Legolas. It must be a tie then.
CeruleanMosaic
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 15, 2004 02:39
Haldir AND London! OMG I'm so excited! Is anyone here going? I'm considering it :love:
Aorelind
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 15, 2004 02:56
Just a drive-by Haldir-lovin' moment, cause I just stumbled over this thread just now, and I have to go to work

Craig Parker is YUMMY!! :drool: I love him as :love:Haldir:love: and as :heart:Craig:heart: (but I have this thing for brunettes, and I love his voice without the arrogance, so I keep watching the EE Extras over and over!)

OK, I'm done!
CeleirOfLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 16, 2004 10:32
I'm new to this board and finding this thread has made my day!

My beloved Haldir is my favorite character (just check out my avatar and sig if you doubt).

Haldir is wickedly arrogant, but also drop-dead gorgeous, heroic, sardonic, sexy beyond belief, and.....well I could go ever on. :heart:

Craig Parker has a face and voice to die for. Simply scrumptious! He is also very talented. Not only does he bring Haldir to life, but he is the voice of both Gorthmog and his lieutenant in ROTK. And from everything I have heard, he is warm, witty, and very sweet. I hope so, as I will get a chance to meet him in London next month. :blush:
LinweSingollo
Movies & Casting Mod, Resident Hobbit & Frodo's Footstool
Send Message
on: April 17, 2004 07:43
All you Haldir lovers (and general elf-lovers) ought to be checking out Ebe Kastein's art work in the guest artist gallery. I don't think you'll be disapppointed....

(I was there for the Frodo pictures)
"To the Hobbits. May they outlast the Sarumans and see spring again in the trees." J.R.R. Tolkien
Alagos
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 18, 2004 04:25
I must say the Haldir in the book and Craig Parker made me like the whole character very much. :love:
And Craig Parker is really talented and a very nice person. I found this out by reading interviews with him.
And even if PJ killed Haldir, he had a heroic death and he was marking a sad but important event. The time of the elves was ending :cry:

Still his line to Gimli from the first movie remaines one of the funniest
Foggy
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2004 06:20
Craig Parker was really nice when I met him at a convention in march (and extremely funny )

And definetly cute
mata
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2004 09:28
I really started to like Haldir when he died... no, not what you think! I felt so sorry for him that I watched closer and finally thought that he's a cutie! and Craig Parker is a funny guy!

[Edited on 11/6/2004 by mata]
Anfauglir
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 05, 2004 07:04
Mmm Haldir is yummy. Craig Parker is even yummier (if that is physically possible...) He has a great sense of humor too. :love::love::love: Doesn't he have the most adorable voice? *melt* :drool:
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 10, 2004 02:43
Hi
I´m a true Haldir lover:love:, and I belive he still a alive. I have never meet Mr. Parker
Sam
<< First56789Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email