<< First7891011
Author Topic:
haldir_rox
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Haldir/Craig Parker
on: May 23, 2008 07:43
hey, I wansn't sure if you all knew yet, so I thought I'd share

Craig is going to be in the upcoming underworld 3 which is going to be released early next year.
isildurn_tinuviel
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 16, 2008 03:08
Haldir will always have a place in my heart. He was just too cool and hot to be expended the way he was. so cruel. He's so level headed. i love it.:love:
rodwen_dilain
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 16, 2008 05:02
I love Haldir! He, Legolas and Aragorn are my favourite characters in the whole movie!:heart: i really hope that we get to see more of him in the Hobbit as well as the follow up movie! *crosses fingers* here's hoping!!!
BerethEdhellen
RPG Moderator & Mistress of the Sea
Send Message
on: November 18, 2008 07:42
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Craig Parker's newest role. Has no one seen "Legend of the Seeker" on Saturday nights (I think Fox). It's a series based on the Terry Goodkind books where Richard, Kahlen and Zorander are trying to kill Darken Rule (who just happens to be played by ... who else? Craig Parker!!)
Life is good! Live it to the fullest. Love well those near and dear. "You cannot step into the same river twice, for the waters are ever flowing on ....." Heraclitus I Aear cân ven na mar
Sambart
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 16, 2009 11:35
Craig Parker is amaing XD
I love him.
He's awesome.
Tis a shame I dont have Fox =[
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 17, 2009 11:12
I had no idea...haven't even heard of the show actually.

Oh, I hope he makes an appearance in the 'Hobbit' film perhaps. I think that would be rather neat if that happened.
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
Sambart
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 17, 2009 11:26
Oh, I hope he makes an appearance in the 'Hobbit' film perhaps. I think that would be rather neat if that happened.

I totally agree with you there
Adeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 30, 2009 07:17
Craig does a great job as Darken Rahl on Legend of the Seeker if anyone cares to watch it!
HaldirofLorien13
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 09, 2009 02:31
Haldir is awesome and should not have died. It's not fair!:cry:
BerethEdhellen
RPG Moderator & Mistress of the Sea
Send Message
on: February 09, 2009 08:23
Just to follow up on Adeneth's post, HERE's the URL for the Legend of the Seeker, in which Craig has a running role as Darken Rahl.

They have (under the episode guide) all the programs listed, which you can watch online.
Life is good! Live it to the fullest. Love well those near and dear. "You cannot step into the same river twice, for the waters are ever flowing on ....." Heraclitus I Aear cân ven na mar
tari_yevetil
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 29, 2012 05:35
I really started to like Haldir when he died... no, not what you think! I felt so sorry for him that I watched closer and finally thought that he's a cutie! and Craig Parker is a funny guy!

[Edited on 11/6/2004 by mata]

I also felt sorry for him when he died as i watched the movies over and over.I used to drool over Legolas but now its all about Haldir:love: :drool:

WOW!! Now these are my kind of people!! :hug: You guys love Haldir you LOTR........you love Haldir

>

[Edited on 30/1/2012 by Rosearialelven]
"Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty.The obedient must be slaves."-Henry David Thoreau
<< First7891011
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email