Author Topic:
tripple_mmm
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Haldir/Craig Parker
on: March 03, 2007 02:29
HAL!!
oh i loove haldir and his arrogance *gg*
and craig parker is just a real cutie, in real life even more than on pictures :heart:
gals believe me,its breathtaking when he looks directly into your eyes with his blue eyes *allready met him * :love:

[Edited on 3/3/2007 by tripple_mmm]

[Edited on 3/3/2007 by tripple_mmm]
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 03, 2007 03:04
this is just not fair! I have to move to England or wherever you guys are meeting him and then meet him myself!:love:

I have heard so much about him, I want to meet him!:cry:
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
tripple_mmm
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 04, 2007 12:19
come to ringcon in germany
he was there so far everytime. and he probably will comre this year back. because a ringcon wouldn'd work without him and mark ferguson. they're ther true ringcon stars

by the waythats me (the girl on the right) during the autograph session last year

[Edited on 4/3/2007 by tripple_mmm]
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 04, 2007 02:18
Craig and Mark as such a funny double act. Lol!!

I think Craig really enjoys doing Conventions.

Craig & I at Master of The Ring, Manchester 2004
Craig in the audience at Collectormania, Manchester 2006
and
Craig & I 2006 at the same Collectormania.

:drool:
tripple_mmm
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 04, 2007 02:27
by the way, is it just me, or did craig lost some weight. cause he looked soooo thin when i was directly infront of him :twitch:
see:
mark and craig as a dragon*lol*

oh, does anyone want to see craig in hotpans
click here (it was at ringcon 2005)
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 04, 2007 07:56
OMG! I am so going to Ringcon now, nothing will hold me back from meeting him!:love:

I love the pictures of you Rose and everyone else, hmmm, he is so hot :drool:
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
Mrs_Haldir
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 05, 2007 09:01
1) I absolutely LOVE Haldir! :heart: I adore him, dream of him, play with him, write him - I cannot get enough of him.

I second that I am glad I'm not the only one who lives and breathes Haldir. :heart: I am so in love with him. He is so sexy, I cannot even put it to words.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2007 01:52
I LOVE you banner Mrs Haldir! Where did you get it, I'm super jealous. I have a little banner of him, but thats on another site. I want it! My precious!:love:

(sorry, I love that guy so much)
Mrs_Haldir
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2007 09:52
Thanks. Actually, I do not remember where I found it, sorry. I just happen to stumble across it. I got quite a few banners of him but they used on another forum. I'll probably use them here at some point.

[Edited on 8/7/2007 by Mrs_Haldir]
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 08, 2007 09:04
well, thats alright. I might just go and make my own. I have so many pictures of my saved to my computer...and I have pictures of him all over my wall. I want to make a collage.
Mrs_Haldir
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 09, 2007 10:14
lol I have actually started doing that myself.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 10, 2007 04:40
hey Mrs Haldir, I don't know if you already have, but if not, go to www.craig-parker.net. Then go to his bio and it explains a little of why Haldir was killed off in the movie. I started laughing.
Mrs_Haldir
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 10, 2007 09:06
lol I already knew some of the reasons why. They actually explain some of in the Cast Commentary and if I remember correctly, the Director's Commentary of TTT.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 11, 2007 04:41
oh really? hmmm, I watched some of it, but I didn't have time to finish..I should do that...
Mrs_Haldir
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 11, 2007 02:29
I haven't see all of it either. I was just rushing through the Cast Commentary just hear what Craig Parker had to say. <3 I wish he was in the Cast Commentary for FOTR, it's disappointing that he wasn't.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 12, 2007 04:41
I agree...I wish he had been in it too.
Mrs_Haldir
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2007 09:13
Aye, but alas we cannot get everything we want
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2007 07:43
I suppose thats true Mrs_Haldir. Tis a shame really.

You know, most of my friends don't even know who Haldir is? I always have to say, "He's the Elf that led the elves to help out at Helm's Deep." Then they're like, 'oooohhh, right. Wait, you like that guy? eww.'

Yep, thats usually the response I get. Pretty crazy.
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2007 07:50
Some people have no taste, eh Elf. Lol!! How can you *not* love Haldir, or Craig. :drool:
Mrs_Haldir
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2007 10:41
I You know, most of my friends don't even know who Haldir is? I always have to say, "He's the Elf that led the elves to help out at Helm's Deep." Then they're like, 'oooohhh, right. Wait, you like that guy? eww.'

:twitch:

Permission to slap your friends? That makes me cry. How can one say something like that Haldir?
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2007 12:18
I don't understand it either. I just say, 'You have no taste in men! or elves!' okay, well I haven't said that yet, but thats a good come back line...heehe

I must defend Haldir!:heart:
tripple_mmm
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2007 11:05
I just wanted to let you know, that craig is not coming this year to ringcon in germany...his time schedule has changed, so hes too busy.
It's sad, cause I was really looking forward to see him again....so I have to wait until 2008
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2007 12:06
*hugs tripple_mmmmm* Awww that's a shame, but it'll be worth the wait. I was hoping that there might be some kind of conventiony thing here in the UK ... one that I could afford and wasn't miles away in London, that is .... and that Craig might be there. No sign of anything yet thoug. *sigh*

Well, I have my signed picture, my photos and my special place on my face where he kissed me. *falls over* Lol!!
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2007 03:11
well then, I'll just have to plan to be there in 2008...but that seems so long. *sigh*

I wish they would come down here to America some times. That would be a lot easier for me, but I'll go all the way to Germany just to meet Craig!:heart:

Maybe that can be my highschool graduation present...heeheeheehe.
tripple_mmm
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2007 03:51
*hugs tripple_mmmmm* Awww that's a shame, but it'll be worth the wait.

aw thanks honey *hugs back*
but I feel actually happy for him. he's back in nz and having a great job.

[Edited on 20/7/2007 by tripple_mmm]
Mrs_Haldir
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2007 06:49
I just wanted to let you know, that craig is not coming this year to ringcon in germany...his time schedule has changed, so hes too busy.
It's sad, cause I was really looking forward to see him again....so I have to wait until 2008

Are you serious? *Checks site* Wow, that is disappointing really. It is sad that Craig will not be able to join everyone at Ring*Con this year. We all know he loves going and meetings his fans and all and I am sure he is disappointed that he cannot make it.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 21, 2007 09:19
His fans are sad too! especially the ones who have yet to meet him...like me. *sigh*
Mrs_Haldir
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 25, 2007 09:08
Yes, but as fans we all must respect him, givin' the choices and sacrifices he has to make like everyone else does in their lives. I too, have not had the honor of meeting him yet either.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 26, 2007 03:12
true, true Mrs_Haldir. I'll just have to be patient.
Rulea
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 26, 2007 01:58
What's Craig been up to since Lord of the Rings wrapped up.
Mrs_Haldir
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 30, 2007 03:26
I am too lazy to type eveything so you can check ---> this <--- if you are interested in looking up and down the list seeing what he has been up to from 2001 and currently.
~LadyOfEdoras~
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 06, 2007 06:27
i love craig!:heart:

[Edited on 6/8/2007 by LadyLothiel]
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 06, 2007 10:31
nice pic LadyLothiel.

Last night my sister was teasing me about Haldir. She said she was going to steal him from me even though she doesn't like him. :rolleyes: I told her she couldn't because he wasn't her type, lol!

Sometimes sister's can be so annoying, oh well.
Mrs_Haldir
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 07, 2007 07:50
lol That's nothing. One of my guy friends teases the living hell out of me about Haldir. You wouldn't believe the things he has to say, but I will not deny the things he says nor am I ashamed. :naughty:

[Edited on 8/8/2007 by Mrs_Haldir]
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 08, 2007 12:09
Now Elfy, you *know* there is only one person who can steal Haldir away from you. :evil: Tis moi!!!.

Haldy has been *mine* ... my precious, since 2003, when I partnered up with him in a great RP we used to have on Nienna .... The Purple Duck Pub. *sigh* Ah the memories. :love:

Haldir and I even got engaged.

And then of course to *actually* meet the Elf himself, in *real life* ..... *be still my heart*. Squeeeeeeee. *furtive look around* Don't tell Adonn, Elf, that I borrowed her 'squeeee' Lol!!!
<< First7891011
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email