Post RE: Haldir/Craig Parker
on: June 11, 2004 05:15
I think that Haldir is a very cool guy.
Eruantalincë
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 19, 2004 02:22
I met Graig Parker at the Elf Fantasy Fair in Holland. I went on Friday, so it was still quiet. He is so adorable:love:. Great sense of humor (especially about blondes and dying in Viggo's arms )

[Edited on 20/6/2004 by Eruantalincë]
Kalffje
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 20, 2004 09:22
I met Craig Parker at the Elf Fantasy Fair today (20-6) too...and my oh my...:heart:was I impressed! In fact he was one of the main reasons for us to go, after all we live quite a drive from Lisse, but it was worth it. It is almost unbelievable how charming, loveable and friendly this man is, so funny and yes, so handsome...
He talked to a ferret for a while, yes, a real life ferret, pet to a lady in the audience, called Fred; I really didn't know how to stop laughing... One thing, and it is a shame Craig Parker probably won't read this himself, but I really love this man...
AranelOfLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 12, 2004 02:59
Ah....Haldir....what do they say about him...I have not the heart to tell you...for me the grief is still too near...

Wow, you guys are so lucky to have met Craig. That would be a really wonderful experience.

I met Graig Parker at the Elf Fantasy Fair in Holland. I went on Friday, so it was still quiet. He is so adorable. Great sense of humor (especially about blondes and dying in Viggo's arms )

That's really funny...disgusting, but funny...

Craig Parker is a very talented actor and his voice could just melt you.And I must say with a blond wig and pointy ears, he makes quite the yummy elf. I can't believe the people at the beginning of the thread don't like movie Haldir...that makes me sad, and mad, and just generally displeased. Just look at my avvie. Aww....so gorgeous...so cuddly *thud* *hits the floor*...
queen_of_gondor31
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 11, 2005 01:03
Craig Parker+Haldir=perfect
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 24, 2005 05:41
I love both the book & movie Haldir. Fabulous character.. I certainly wouldn't mind being stopped by him in Lothlórien

As for Craig Parker :love: Adorable.
pv
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 10, 2005 01:56
Haldir was always one of my favourite book characters & Craig Parker was the icing on the cake!
http://monstersandcritics.wordpress.com/
fbc
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 01, 2005 04:54
He's definitely underrated. Haldir was portrayed well.
eowyn4u
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 02, 2005 12:58
He such a friendly guy, i've never meet him but my friend got his autograph, and at the covention where they were at no photos were allowed- but she asked anyway and gave her a cheeky smiled look around himself and they took a quick snap-shot together! If thats doesnt sound like a nice thing to do, tell what is?
Arwen_The_Elf
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 16, 2005 05:53
Haldir! Haldir Haldir Haldir Haldir! *swoons* Ah. he's right up there with Glorfindel.

And Craig! ^^ So cuute! I heart Craig, who is right up there with....well....no one! ^^
LightElfRowena
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2005 01:03
I love Haldir/Craig Parker.. Haldir is so arrogant,proud,and cocky. I also love the way he told gimli "The dwarf breath so loud, we could have shot him in the dark". one question though.. is craig married?
DaughterofNimrodel
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2005 01:45
I LOVE Haldir, both the book and movie versions. I'd say he is definatly cuddly, sweet and very droolworthy! Craig is equally desirable, lol!
Soulbound: Book 1 in the Song of Souls trilogy, http://tiny.cc/TheAdventureBegins
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2005 10:23
.. one question though.. is craig married?

I don't think he is but I know he keeps his private life exactly that - private!
LightElfRowena
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 26, 2005 06:09
OK i did metion that i adores craig/haldir... but i got a call from my aunt who is in new zeland.. she told me: "hon? do u know someone who played the marshwarden? what is his name?" I told her his name is craig parker. And she told me that she met him!! iwas like and she sent me an autographed poster of haldir!! I was soo happy but at the same time i was sad... i wanted to talk to him whaa!
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 26, 2005 06:33
Good but bad luck, LightElf! Where did your aunt meet him? I mean at a function etc?
LightElfRowena
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 26, 2005 12:22
oh i think she met him at in some auction.... i'm not sure
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 27, 2005 07:02
Close encounter then Lucky woman!
Rulea
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 06, 2005 04:19
Haldir has to be the best elf in LOTR. Figwit is second!:love:
asleepingvision
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 02, 2006 10:28
OK i did metion that i adores craig/haldir... but i got a call from my aunt who is in new zeland.. she told me: "hon? do u know someone who played the marshwarden? what is his name?" I told her his name is craig parker. And she told me that she met him!! iwas like and she sent me an autographed poster of haldir!! I was soo happy but at the same time i was sad... i wanted to talk to him whaa!

Marshwarden? Ha!
Minastauriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 03, 2006 09:58
I didn't even notice this threat (stupid me) But I made it...DROOL!!! Haldir, he's way cuddly, handsome, lovable,..and anything that comes to "my mind" lol

~Minastauriel~
hadorgoldenhair
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2006 05:00
haldir is the coolest elf
legolaslover2002
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2006 10:13
I adore him. Both the actor as well as the character!! Craig is such a sweet guy! I've been to Ringcon 2004 and 2005 and he was there!! I really hope, he's coming this year too!!
morcollo
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 27, 2006 08:51
Okay, don't hit me, but i don't think Haldir's so hot, even though i love him to bits (it's the arrogant voice, seriously:love: ) The blond wig looks a little... But I like darker guys, so Craig's perfect! Win win situation, huh?
Haldir_Eldar
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 07, 2006 06:11
I lliked the book Haldir AND the movie one.. Craig did an amazing job, honestly he did. His voice is super! I've never met him before though.. I was going to go to the GotF Con 2006, but I didn't make it. I heard he's a really sweet and easygoing person.. arg.

I love the way Haldir acts.. so nice and snobbish *huggles him*:love:
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 20, 2006 11:13
I think Haldir is the hottest elf in the all the movies!!!!!!!!!:love:
I loved him the minute I saw him, and when he came to help at Helms Deep I was soooo happy because he was sooo brave. I almost cried when he died.:cry: It was sooo sad, my main elf, dead!! Well, okay maybe I'm being a little dramatic, I'm sorry. I just think he is totally awesome, and it isn't just because he is hot, its because of his character.:heart: All my friends think I'm crazy to like him because they think he's ugly, whatever.

And I totally agree with Haldir_Eldar about him. I really wish I could meet him myself, I know a couple people who did. And I love his voice as well, so...I don't know what the word is....maybe dreamy? lol! Well i had better stop my babbling, or I will go on forever.
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
Luthiena
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 04, 2007 12:40
I've got a total crush on the book and the movie Haldir.
~Aranel~
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 05, 2007 04:09
Haldir/Craig Parker are just the best! I loved him the moment he first came on screen in LOTR.

Don't know if any of you have seen these, but Craig is in the ING Direct adverts/commercials over here in the UK. I always stop what I'm doing just to watch it if it happens to be on
Hope it's okay to post a link but here's a video on YouTube of one of the adverts he's done and there's videos of the other adverts on there too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn-e2-5L3Cs

[Edited on 5/2/2007 by ~Aranel~]
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 05, 2007 06:57
Don't know if any of you have seen these, but Craig is in the ING Direct adverts/commercials over here in the UK. I always stop what I'm doing just to watch it if it happens to be on

I do exactly the same when they're on I was rather surprised when I first saw them actually.
~Aranel~
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 05, 2007 10:48

I do exactly the same when they're on I was rather surprised when I first saw them actually.

Me too. I was having a hard time deciding if it was him or not because he looks so different
NessaArcamenel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 06, 2007 08:05
I love Haldir too.

Out of all the elfs, yes even legolas, Haldir was my favorite. He was great in the books and movie.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 06, 2007 09:25
NO FAIR!!!!!!!! in the UK Craig is in commericials, I've got to move to the UK!:love:
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2007 11:52
Yes it is, Elf. Lol!! He's my precioussss, anyhoo. I have also met Craig, twice now. Both times in Manchester. I have a lovely pic of him and me and I got a kiss on the cheek from him. *falls over*. A girly moment there.

Btw, he is one of the loveliest persons I have met .... and the bluest eyes ever!

As far as Haldir ..... welll, what can I say!!
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 26, 2007 04:54
That is soooo unfair Rose! He kissed you on the cheek! I think I would have flipped out....:love:

I love looking at pics of him because of his eyes, they are so blue and lovely, my friends just don't understand why I am obssesed with him.

My goal is one day to get some tickets to Manchester and run over there when Craig goes over there again....I must!
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 26, 2007 05:01
*pats Elf's shoulder* I understand perfectly. :hug:

I think Craig lives in Britain now, but not sure.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 26, 2007 06:42
Well, then I will have to go there! I will stalk him if I have to!:love: but then again, I don't want to scare him away.

[Edited on 26/2/2007 by ElfmaidenofLorien]
<< First678910Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email