Register

<< First1415161718
Author Topic:
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Anime pub
on: June 22, 2004 04:29
Knives and Vash went at it. Jeanne stayed on her guard watching patiently until there was a good opening for her to join the fight. Suddenly Vash was knocked back a few feet... 'Now my chance!', thought Jeanne as she gathered all her energy and strength as she charged Knives. Before Knives knew what happened Jeanne had landed a punch on his face sending him into Legatto. The two men fell through the door and down the stairs of the bell tower. Jeanne stood there as she concentrated on her powers again. She could feel them... it was just so hard to tap into them for some reason. 'Why can't I get to them?'
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 22, 2004 08:03
vash shook his head and quickly got up in time to see knives and legatto crashing down the stairs. he rushed over to jeanne. "what happened?"
"you got that right... what happened?" wolfwood was hanging onto the doorframe for support.
"wolfwood!"
"no time to say hello. looks like our friends are ready for another round," he nodded in knives' and legatto's direction.
"right. let's go." vash started down the stairs with jeanne by his side and wolfwood following closely behind...
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 23, 2004 07:18
Jeanne followed next to Vash as they all ran for it. Soon enough they made their way into the sanctuary of the church and were just about to exit when suddenly a gun shot resounded... suddenly Jeanne felt cold....
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 23, 2004 09:00
jeanne stumbled onto one of the broken pews. vash noticed that someone was missing from his side. he stopped running and saw jeanne on the pew. "no!" vash looked her over, "oh, jeanne..."
"admit it, brother, you love her." knives was walking down the main ailse, gun still in hand. legatto was close behind but still looked a little stunned.
wolfwood watched as a change occured in vash, before him stood what appeared to be the same vash he knew but there was something different. there was a cold bite to his glare so bad wolfwood want to back away.
"first rem..." vash stood in the middle of the sanctuary now, facing his brother, "and now jeanne!"
knives had a look of disgust, "you care so much about those humans that you're beginning to act like them. pity..."
"let's finish this, knives. right here. right now."

[Edited on 28/6/2004 by witchking]
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 24, 2004 03:06
Jeanne watched him as she bled from the bullet hole in her back. She watched as Wolfwood came up to her and tried to lessen the bleeding. "Please be careful Vash...", she said as he stood before Knives. She felt so very tired...
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 24, 2004 09:49
"it's ok, jeanne. he'll be alright. but you should lay down now." wolfwood took off his jacket and placed in on her wound. he applied some pressure to try to stop the bleeding. this doesn't look good...

vash started walking towards knives with short, even steps. you won't get away with it this time.
"so you plan to fight me?" knives motioned for legatto to step aside, it would be his fight alone. "i didn't think you had it in you."
"enough!"
"what's the rush?" he looked at jeanne, "oh, that's right. you're worried about her... aww... isn't that sweet?" they were only a few yards away from each other now. that's right, let that anger take hold, brother...
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 25, 2004 01:23
Jeanne and Wolfwood watched as the fight continued. Jeanne couldn't put her finger on it but something wasn't right for some reason. Suddenly... 'That's it!' "MOVE!", she yelled as she rolled to the side Wolfwood rolling in the opposite direction. She felt the heat of the blast that had just barely missed the two of them. She looked back a ways to see Legatto holding out a gun pointed towards a hole in the floor of the church smoke drifting from the barrel. Wolfwood stepped forward wanting to face off against Legatto. Jeanne scooted over to the wall and struggled with all her might to stand. She leaned against the wall observing both of the fights... wondering when she jump in. She kept a very close eye on Vash's fight though...
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 26, 2004 10:53
wolfwood grabbed his cross punisher and moved so he was facing legatto.
"what kind of holy man weilds a gun?"
"this kind." wolfwood fireda round of shots in legatto's direction. legatto dodged them all with ease.
"foolish human, you cannot stop me that easily."

vash saw jeanne leaning against the wall. knives followed his glance, he smiled and raised his gun. jeanne looked in horror as the barrel was pointed straight at her...
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 27, 2004 02:34
Jeanne saw the barrel and heard the shot of the gun. Her only thought at the time was to get out of its way. She slid to the side getting out of its way the bullet barely missing her. She looked back up to Knives. He smirked as he recocked the gun and pointed it at her again. But this time Vash got the better of him...
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 28, 2004 10:02
knives was too intent on shooting jeanne that he didn't realize vash. the smoke lingered from vash's gun. only then did knives look up to see his brother standing there. "you..."
vash stood with his gun still pointed at knives. he recocked his gun.
"you wouldn't shoot me, brother." knives thought he saw something cross vash's face but he wasn't too sure.
"i already did."
knives' eyes widened in shock, "..." knives hunched over a little. "heh, you know it'll take more than this to stop me."
again, vash recocked his gun. i'm not going to let you get away this time.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 29, 2004 05:10
Vash recocked his gun and raised it to Knives' head. "No!", Jeanne said. Vash looked up to see that Jeanne had made her way to his side. "Vash... this isn't right. I know he hurt you in the past and you think that you are the only one entitled to judging him and punishing him. But you know that that's what he would want you to do... to become the same low life that he has become.", she spoke her breathing was becoming much heavier. "Lets let the authorities deal with them.", Jeanne said as she looked over to the side. Apparently Wolfwood had just finished his fight with Legatto as well. Jeanne looked back to Vash. She could see that he was having a hard time to let this all go. She stretched out one of her bloody hands and placed it on Vash's hand that held the gun. "Please Vash... this isn't what Rem would want..." Suddenly Jeanne became weak and could feel herself falling...
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 29, 2004 08:44
vash was struggling inside. his arm started trembling. he didn't want to let knives go but he knew jeanne was right. jeanne placed her bloodied hand on his.
with legatto wounded and slumped on the ground, wolfwood got to see what was happening with vash. "vash..." he said just barely audibly.
"do it, vash!" knives looked hysterical. "what are you waiting for!? just do it!"
again, vash had to stop himself. knives... vash shook his head, trying to get those thoughts out, rem...jeanne...
"ha! you have grown weak, brother!"
jeanne began falling. "NO!" vash turned away from knives to catch jeanne. he fell to his knees with jeanne cradled in his arms, her eyes barely open.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 30, 2004 06:48
Jeanne felt herself nestled into the warm clothes of someone. She took a deep breath and smelt Vash. She opened her eyes and looked up to see him cradling her. But something behind him caught her eye. "VASH! LOOK OUT!", she yelled with the all her might...
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 30, 2004 10:28
vash sensed knives behind him. grabbing jeanne, he rolled to his right, finding temporary shelter under an old pew. all wolfwood saw was the torrent of bullets driving into the area where vash and jeanne once were. "VASH--" wolfwood had to duck, knives' gun was pointed at him now.
"don't worry, everything will be ok." vash was moving towards the church entrance ever so slowly, pew by pew...
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 01, 2004 03:56
Jeanne held tight to Vash as they moved under the pews. They could hear Knives trying to fire upon them. Jeanne could feel a little of her powers coming to her. 'Maybe I can still access them...', she thought to herself as they came to the last pew. Knives knew he had them... or so he thought. "Look out Vash... I've one shot at this.", she told him as she gathered her strength and jumped out from under the pew and sent a blast towards Knives...
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 01, 2004 09:26
knives watched as jeanne came up above the shelter of the pews, a blast already coming towards him. "ha! you can't get rid of me that easily." he dodged it, going to his right.
"oh yes we can."
knives failed to see that vash had fired two shots just towards the right of knives.
"no..." knives fell. the blast hit the pews behind him and left debris all over the ground.
jeanne was weaker now, having used most of her strength. "let's get out of here," he called to wolfwood.
"right," wolfwood had the sense to grab knives' gun on the way out. following with jeanne safely in his arms, vash made his way out of the church.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 02, 2004 01:53
Jeanne ran with the help of Vash as fast as she could out of the church. Finally they found a old vehicle that should be able to take them back to the portal...
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 02, 2004 08:49
"everyone in." they all climbed into the old vehicle. "hope this thing still works. it looks pretty old." they tried to start it, it didn't work. they tired again, this time the engine sputtered to life. "now to find the portal..."
"i think it was that way," he pointed. after a few indifferent shrugs, they were off...
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 03, 2004 08:15
The car sputtered to life and off they went. For an old car when it was gased he ran like a scolded dog. Soon enough they were coming into familiar territory and Jeanne could sense the portal. "Over there!", she hollared over the roaring of the old engine. Vash nodded and turned the car in the direction. Soon enough they could see the portal in the distance. They stopped and got out, Vash and Wolfwood helping Jeanne out. She was so weak now... everything was becoming fuzzy. It was a good thing that Jeanne's eyes weren't the only sense she had to rely. For it they were she would not have sensed the wounded Knives that now stood in the way of the threesome's only way home...
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 03, 2004 09:48
the car died just as the portal came into view. "looks like we have to walk from here."
"walk? let's run!" wolfwood started running ahead. soon jeanne, with the help of vash, was following. they all stopped as they saw an all too familiar figure standing between them and the portal.
"knives!"
he laughed, "didn't i tell you that you couldn't get rid of me that easily?" he laughed again but stopped short, clutching his side. he noticed vash looking at his wounds, "yes, you may have wounded me, but that doesn't mean that i still can't kill you!"

[Edited on 4/7/2004 by witchking]
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 04, 2004 04:32
Jeanne grimmaced at the sight of Knives. She didn't have a lot of strength left and the sooner she got back into their dimension the better. Her powers would activate again and she could instantly heal... but how to get around Knives. Suddenly she felt herself being handed off onto another person to lean on... Vash had handed her off to Wolfwood. "Vash... what are you doing?", she asked with the greatest of concerns in her eyes and voice. She feared that Vash may not make it out alive in this fight against Knives. Tears welled in her eyes as he looked down at her... 'I don't want to lose you...'
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 04, 2004 09:10
"jeanne," vash said between quite sobs, "i want you and wolfwood to go back through the portal. i'll distract knives."
"but-"
"don't worry about me. go!"
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 05, 2004 03:59
"How can I not when I care too much about you.", Jeanne said loudly. Vash and Wolfwood seemed somewhat taken aback by what she said. She bowed her head as she spoke again, "I can't bare to think... if I lose you..." But before she could finish she felt Wolfwood take her towards the portal. She looked up at Vash as he watch her go. She wanted to say something... But Vash could see in her eyes what it was she wanted to say...
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 05, 2004 10:01
jeanne... he turned to knives, this is for you. he charged at knives. knives dodged just long enough to leave an open path to the portal. as vash's lips mouthed "i love you too..." he watched, in what seemed to be slow motion, jeanne being taken through the closing portal...
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2004 04:17
Jeanne watched it what seemed like slow motion as Vash charged at Knives causing him to dodge giving Jeanne and Wolfwood the path to head to the portal. Jeanne read Vash's lips... and then lights envolped her. Before Jeanne knew it she found herself back near the pub. She saw Wolfwood lying on the ground. She helped him and looked back to where the portal was... it was gone... Tears began to stream down her face as Wolfwood came up along side her. Suddenly she fell to her knees, ignoring any surging pain that came from her slightly healing body, as she screamed, "VASH!!!!! COME BACK TO ME!!!"
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2004 10:12
the battle between the two brothers raged on. at this point, the thought of how to get home hadn't crossed vash's mind. his only instict was to defeat, or be defeated... or worse: to kill or be killed....
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2004 09:36
Jeanne felt the comforting arms of Wolfwood as he tried to console her. "Wolfwood... I have to get back to him. I have to get back to Vash!", she said urgently. Wolfwood began to shake his head in protest when suddenly a stranger appeared before them. "What is your desire?", the stranger spoke calmly and sootingly. Jeanne stood as she spoke, "What?" "What is your desire?", the stranger spoke again as she stepped closer to Jeanne. "I want to get back to some one I love very much. He's in trouble and needs my help. Why?", Jeanne asked as the stranger suddenly stepped closer to Jeanne. The stranger smiled...
"Don't worry... I'll get you there..."
Then suddenly the two vanished in front of Wolfwood's eyes. The next thing Jeanne saw was Vash...

[Edited on 7/7/2004 by Frodoslover]
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 08, 2004 10:03
wolfwood stood with his arms hanging loosely at his sides. "wha-wha- where did..." he sighed and went to find a cigarette and a nice cold drink.

vash was running sidewards to get a better shot at his brother. just as he was about to shoot, he bumped into something and tripped. he got up as quickly as he could, hoping he hadn't lost the upper hand, and noticed that he had bumped into a person. he gasped and blinked, thinking that he was imagining things. i'm not imagining things! "it really is you!!!"
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 09, 2004 03:31
Vash stared at Jeanne in amazement of her being there. Just as they were about to continue their discussion gun shots rang through the air. Jeanne felt Vash's hand as he grabbed her and the two ducked behind a rock. "How did you get here?" "That lady-", Jeanne began and pointed over towards where they were and suddenly realized that the lady was gone. "Where did she go?", she asked as she looked around hoping to catch a glimpse of the woman. Suddenly Knives' voice rang across the plain as he addressed the two of them...
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 09, 2004 09:26
vash was just about to ask what the lady looked like but knives' voice rang out.
"come out, come out wherever you are..." he grinned. "i know you two want to be alone... but this is NOT the time, brother"
vash gently squeezed jeanne's hands before letting go. "stay down," he slowly rose so he could be seen above the rock.
"where is she?" knives mockingly turned his head as if looking for her, "i know she's here."
"leave her alone, knives. you've already done enough harm."
"oh, silly me... you think i'm talking about jeanne?" he burst out laughing. regaining his calm he spoke, "it's not her i'm talking about." vash gave him a questioning look. "you don't know? who else could have brought jeanne back? you really don't know do you? haha, well then let me tell you..."
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 10, 2004 07:08
Vash looked down at Jeanne. She was tugging at her coat trying to get his attention. "A lady brought me here. She said she wanted to fulfill my desire for she knew it was true. The same desire she had for you... not to fight and kill.", she said as a tear ran down her face. Jeanne looked around the side of the rock and then... she saw her! "Vash... look above Knives. On that high ledge. Its her!", Jeanne said urgently. Vash looked and then a look of utter shock cross his faced. "Vash... who is she?", Jeanne asked quietly. Jeanne could see a tear begin to roll down his face as he replied, "Rem..."
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 10, 2004 10:02
"rem..." vash stared at her standing on the ledge.
"ah... so now you understand who it is i am talking about. so you are smarter than you let on." knives noticed that vash had a distant look on his face. he followed vash's posessive gaze to a figure standing on a high ledge. there she is!
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 11, 2004 04:35
An evil crept across Knives' face as he readied his gun and pointed it at Rem. "NO!!", Vash and Jeanne yelled at the same time but Jeanne was quicker with her reactions. She booked it as fast and as hard as she could towards Knives tackling him to the ground and losing his opportunity to get Rem. Knives and Jeanne wrestled for a while as Knives' gun laid a good distance from them. "No way am I going to let some one like you ruin my fun!", Knives hissed venomously at her as he pinned her to the ground. "So... I'll just make you part of it...", he said with an evil grin on his face. He pulled her up bear-hugging her as she looked towards Vash. Knives had a sinister look appear on him as he looked up at Vash. "You can have Rem. But now Jeanne's mine...", he said as he pulled her face toward her and passionately kissed her...
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 12, 2004 09:49
vash dived for his brother's gun but soon saw it was useless, knives had jeanne in his possession. thoughts flicked through vash's mind, trying to find all possible ways to get them out of this mess. he glanced up at the ledge but saw that rem was no longer there. he wanted so badly to pin knives to the ground, but i can't risk it with jeanne there...what am i going to do!? thoughts of getting rid of his brother once and for all pushed their way to the front of his mind. a gentle voice came from behind him, rem...
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 13, 2004 04:15
Rem smiled at Vash as she spoke to him gently, "Remember Vash... he is your brother. You shouldn't kill him. But a person you love is in danger. Use control so that Knives and Jeanne can walk away from this with no harm done." Vash looked at her. She gently placed a hand on his face as she spoke, "Don't lose her... I know she's the one for you." A sound came from behind Vash causing him to turn and look at Jeanne and Knives. Apparently Jeanne had bit his lip or something causing his mouth to bleed giving her time to try and escape from him. Vash turned back quickly to Rem... but she was gone...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jeanne had indeed bit Knives' lip to get him off of her. She pushed him away and put a good bit of distance between the two of them so she had room to fight. Knives looked up at her blood trickling down his face from his mouth. He spit some of it to said as he smirked saying, "Oh... I love a woman with attitude. Makes the relationship more interesting when I take control of her..." Jeanne was standing ready to fight... in a stance Vash only knew too well from her. She began to power up...
<< First1415161718
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email