Register

<< First1415161718
Author Topic:
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Anime pub
on: July 31, 2004 06:03
((Hey just to let y'all know... I'm moving today so I'm not too sure how long I'm going to be off line but I'll try to get on as soon as possible so we can finish thing before they shut down.))

Jeanne and Vash raced as fast as their feet would carry them. Soon enough they met up with Knives. He looked like hell warmed over: totally and completely bloody, a crazed look in his eyes and a twitchy firing hand as he looked at the two of them and smirked, "Hello brother... and his slut!" That did it for the both of them...
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 31, 2004 10:21
((good luck with the move!))

vash was clearly ticked off now but he tried to keep his composure. he looked at the mess that was before him, "you just couldn't stay away could you?"
knives remained silent but his crazed look said it all. the silent tension grew until it was finally broken by knives' manical laughter. the laughter quieted and knives used the back of his arm to wipe his mouth.
"why are you here?"
"don't you know?" he smiled as he eyed jeanne...
Whitecloud
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 01, 2004 09:59
((I CAME BACK!!!!!!!and uhhh good luck with the move))
Whitecloud
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 04, 2004 09:01
"Are we interrupting anything?" said White cloud, as Kaze pulled out his shot gun and aimed it at Knives' head, but White cloud stopped Kaze before he was able to shoot Knives.
"I don't think we should just jump into this fight just yet Kaze."
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 04, 2004 09:33
where'd they come from!? vash kept his gaze on knives, "uhm..."
"who are your little friends?" knives seemed amused. "knew you wouldn't stand a chance?" he laughed a cold, cruel laugh.
vash whispered to the newcomers, "you two don't have to get involved with this..." it didn't seem like they were going anywhere. vash sighed and rolled his shoulders back once, "it looks like you're the one who won't stand a chance here, knives."
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 05, 2004 01:35
Jeanne looked at Vash at first and then at Knives. She saw the look in his eyes... there was no way she was going with him. Suddenly Knives raced forward towards Jeanne and Vash smiling crazily as he said, "YOU'RE MINE, JEANNE!!!"
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 05, 2004 09:11
just as knives was about to reach jeanne, vash tackled him. they both stumbled to the right and the fight began...
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 06, 2004 02:02
Jeanne screamed as the two boys fell to the ground wrestling and fighting with each other. Jeanne stepped back and waited for her chance to attack. She powered up ready to fight when suddenly she felt a bear hug come upon her behind her she wrestled as she looked back who it was... "LEGATO!! DON'T LET HER GO!!", yelled Knives as he got the upper hand on the fight...
Whitecloud
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 06, 2004 10:45
"It seems that you are not suppost to interrupt the fight," said White Cloud as he knocked down Legato. Kaze pulled out his shot gun and shot Legato's legs and arms before he could react. "Now stay."Kaze continued,"you shouldn't have tried anything, try anything again and you will die."
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 06, 2004 03:28
Jeanne pulled away as she watched Legatto fall. She turned around in time to see Knives get knocked back as Vash stood. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Knives reach for something and looked at Vash viciously. "VASH!", she yelled rushing towards him. Vash looked at her as she headed towards him horror and love in her eyes... he looked in time to see what Knives had but before he could do anything Jeanne was already in front of him...
<< First1415161718
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email