Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
Post Anime pub
on: September 12, 2003 11:03
A young woman travelled a lonely road. She had for so long tried to find her way home but to no avail. Finally she gave up and decided that she needed to find a place to stay and make some friends. She had only a little money to her name but what she had she used to bargain with a man to sell her an old beat up pub.
She quickly set to work and within a matter of a couple of months it was ready. She went in and examined the place all over: the rooms were spacious and tidy, the bar was massive and wide open and the room was open and friendly like. She quickly ran up stairs and prepared for opening the pub. She had it advertised all over the place and was truely excited about what people she was going to meet in this friendly place. She pulled her strawberry blonde hair half way up letting various strands of curls fall around her delicate peachy-white face. Her hazel-green eyes danced back and forth in the mirror as she pulled on a quite tight, low cut green shirt and black leather pants and boots to match. She went down quickly and opened the door letting anyone come in and make themselves quite at home....

OOC: This is the Anime Pub! This pub is for all anime characters from various anime shows to come, relax and have fun and meeting people as well. All animes are allowed and if there is a problem about a certain one please post it in the OOC thread for this thread. Godmodding is allowed to a certain degree and I ask that no missions or quests be allowed as well. This pub is a place to have fun and check out of the seriousness of fighting and battles and such. You can talk about battles and fights but I do ask that none take place in the pub itself. Any other questions you might have please PM me or post in the OOC thread for this thread. Thanks and I hope you enjoy it, all you anime lovers... you deserve it!!
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Anime pub
on: September 12, 2003 11:52
Three young men were walking along the road. All were about the same height and looked to be around sixteen-seventeen years old.

The first was very delicate looking; almost girly. He had long blonde hair and a slightly sad look in his blue eyes.

Just behind him were the two others. One had black hair, with a white forlock and red eyes. The other had shaggy pale green hair and green eyes.

All of them wore leggings and tunics that reminded one of a Renissance Fair.

As they approached the pub, the green haired one blinked. "A pub!" he cried. "I'm saved!"

"Don't be ridiculous, Thatz!" the blonde one said.

"But I'm starving, Rune." Thatz whined. Rune sweatdropped.

"You ate an hour ago...." he pointed out.

"That was just a snack."

"Hm...maybe we should go in." the black haired boy mused. The other two looked at him. Thatz grinned.

"Hungry as me, huh, Rath?" he asked, looping an arm around the other boy.

"No." Rath shook his head and looked excited. "Maybe they know where more demons are!"

"No!!!!" Rune shouted. "We're supposed to go home!"

"But I'm hungry!" Thatz protested. The blonde started to fume. Thatz and Rath wisely backed up.

Rune sighed. "Fine. We'll go in for alittle bit. But please behave yourselves..."

"Eh, nothing to worry about!" Thatz proclaimed happily as he and Rath walked into the building. Rune followed, looking nervous.

'I hope I don't regret this...' he thought uneasily.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 12, 2003 11:59
"Hello there!", the young bartending woman exclaimed. She was drying off some glass as three renissance looking boys walked in. She smiled as she leaned onto the bar, her low cut shirt working its wonders... ... "How can you boys this evening?", she asked with a sparkle in her eye...
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 12, 2003 12:03
Thatz grinned at her. But before he could say anything, Rath cut in.

"Do you know if there are any demons around?!" he asked in an excited tone. Thatz pulled him back.

"No! We're here for food!"

Rune sighed and smacked his forehead. "Hey!" He pulled them both back, then bowed apologetically to the girl behind the counter. "I'm very sorry about that. Erm, could we have a table please?"

"And food!" Thatz put in.

"And a meal, please." Rune added.
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 12, 2003 12:04
A woman with long black hair and bright blue eyes was walking down a street. She wore a tight black sleeveless top, black leather pants and boots to match. She also was wearing a long black trenchcoat. She saw a pub and decided to take a look.

"I sure could use something to drink." She went inside and sat at the bar...
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 12, 2003 12:10
"Sure... this way...", the young woman said as she led the three boys to a table. She handed them menus and told them she'd be back. She turned and saw a woman come in. She went behind the bar and as she slid a drink menu in front of her. "Anything you'd like m'am?", the young woman asked her admiring her beautiful blue eyes...
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 12, 2003 12:18
"Yeah give me a.." The woman looked over the menu. Not once removing the hood that she wore. (I don't want to get in trouble so I'm editing what she'd normal get.)

"Give me a coke with a double cheese burger if you can." she saw the other woman nod and move away to get what she'd ordered...
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 12, 2003 01:35
((Yes, I have a strange group of characters. So what.))

Faye landed her ship ((sorry, forgot what it's called)) outside of a small building. Following close behind her were two spiky-haired men. She jumped out and was about to slam the door shut when she remembered Miroku.

"We're there, you can get out now," she said in a annoyed tone. The monk climbed out from the small space behind the seat, visibly shaken.

"Never again," he muttered. Faye rolled her eyes and went up to the other two men.

"See boys? Told you I'm faster," seh said, grinning. The shorter one hmphed nad crossed his arms over his chest. The taller one sighed.

"Well if it had been fair we would have won," he said, frowning.

"Whatever, Gohan. Now are you two coming?" she asked, walking off into the building, follwed by the monk. Gohan shook his head.

"Come on Vegeta, lets go. I'm hungry." Vegeta mumbled something Gohan couldn't hear, and they went into the pub.

"And how can I help you?" a waitress asked, sitting them at a table and handing them some menus.

"You boys lost, so you're paying," she said, nodding to the two saiyans across from her. "But I'll just have a coke."

"I'm not hungry," said Miroku, who still looked a bit green from his short flight with Faye.

"Lemme see..." said Gohan, glancing through the menu. "What the heck... some of everything," he said smiling and looking at Vegeta. The shorter saiyan nodded. "make that a double order of everything." The waitress gave them an odd look, but shrugged and wen toff to prepare their food.

Faye looked around to see who else was in the pub. Not many so far... she sighed and put her head in her hands.
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 12, 2003 01:45
((Okies! My characters will be coming in seperately.))

A young man with long brown hair pulled back in a braid walked down the street, a smile playing on his boyish features. Seeing a pub, he decided to check it out. Entering the pub, he noticed that there wern't many people in it. He took a seat at the bar and waited patiently.
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 12, 2003 02:03
The three knights looked over their menues.

"Mmmm..." Thatz looked at Rune. "How much money do we got."

Rune sweatdropped. "Er..." he quickly looked at his pouch. "Enough, I guess..."

"Great!" Thatz said enthsiastically. Rune sighed, placing his chin in a slender hand. Cautiously, he eyed the other inhabitants. Two women and four men so far.

A red-head with brilliantly green eyes stood in front of the pub, debating whether he should go in or not. Finally shrugging, he entered and headed for the bar.

A woman and a boy about his own age where all ready there. The red-head, Kurama, took a seat nearer the boy, who gave him a friendly grin.
galadriel_elf_queen1
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 12, 2003 02:31
(((Ooo Kurama good choice! I have a couple I'm puttng in here. No not couple as in going out couple, though they would look good together, but they are just two characters.)))

"This looks like a good place, that it does." a red haired man said quietly a sweet smile on his face.

The pink haired girl next to him nodded. "Sure Kenshin, as long as I don't have to fight anyone for a girl I don't even like."

Kenshin grinned. "Utena, It is good to know that someone else has a no killing vow, that it is."

They walked into the pub and teh first thing Kenshin saw was another flame-haired man. "Wow someone with my haircolor!" he whispered quickly to Utena. "Let's go sit with them!"

(((ok one more character)))

A tall girl with slightly green tinged hair walked into the pub and looked around. "Hmmm, no sign of the other scouts." she muttered.

She walked over to the woman in black. "Hey have you seen a girl with long blond hair that's in long pigtails? Has a guy with dark hair with her that calls her Meat ball hed? And four other girls one with long blond hair, brown hair in a ponytail, a girl with short blue hair and one with long black wiht red streaks?"
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 12, 2003 05:50
The young woman rushed here and there giving people menus and taking orders. She came up to the group of four and after taking their orders and menus she remarked, "Man, I'll never get over how much food you sayians eat. My name is Jeanne if you need me." She quickly sent their food to them, with help from some kitchen helpers, as she handed out more menus and letting them know her name. She went back to the bar after she had given menus to Kenshin and Utena and appeared in front of the patient young man that she knew all too well... "What can I get you Duo?"
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 12, 2003 06:28
Miroku watched the waitress with interest. She went over to talk to someone she apparently knew, then rushed off to the kitchen when she was done talking to get the very large order for their table. Vegeta and Gohan were playing rock, paper, scissors over something, and Faye was staring out the window in a very bored fashion. He slipped out of the booth and wen over, holding the door open as she came out carrying a very large, heavy tray. He took it off her arm and nodded.

"Let me," he sai, smiling. He took it back to their table and set it down in front of the saiyans. Faye rolled her eyes.

"Honestly, could you be any more obvious?" she said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes and went back to help Jeanne.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 12, 2003 06:34
((Hey fosh.. remind me is miruko the priest guy from InuYasha?))

Jeanne nodded her thanks and smiled at the man as he helped her with the final dishes. She blushed as she saw him looking over at her as she waited for Duo to tell her what he wanted...

[Edited on 13/9/2003 by Happy_Hobbit]
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 12, 2003 10:15
two women walked along the road and spotted a pub. after exchanging several words with eachother they decided to stop by. the tall, brunet entered first and headed toward the bar, follwed by her companion.
"may i have an ice cream sunday please?" the tall one asked.
"millie, this is a bar." she sighed, "there's no telling where that man will go next..."
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2003 03:50
Jeanne looked to the side as she saw another two familiar faces walked in. One of them, the tall brunet, came up and asked her for some ice cream. The young owner smiled and handed her a desert menu, "Choose your flavor. I'm Jeanne if you need anything else let me know." She turned back to Duo still waiting from him to make up his mind..
Sillende
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2003 04:23
((I'll play hiei or heie or how ever you want to spell it plus another character which I'll bring in in the next post since I don't have much time now.))

A short man with back spiky hair and red eyes, entered the pub. He wore all black, a sword at his side. His eyes roamed the room and spotted a familiar red head.

He made his way towards the red headed man who sat next to a boy and woman. "Kurama,"he said in an almost monotone. "Well what a pleasant surprise, I wouldn't have guessed you would have actually come, Hiei."

"I got bored,"came the reply from the spiky headed man.
galadriel_elf_queen1
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2003 04:29
(((sry sry! obviously kenshin has a problem with deciding a menu.... )))

Utena laughed when Jeanne called them a duo. "No not at all. But I would like, just a coke and some tator tots please."

Kenshin smiled a sweet little smile and said dreamily, "No, my girls at home, practicing her Bakadotsu...."

Jeanne continued staring at him and he quickly said, "Do you have Ramen noodles? I do love those, that I do. Except when Miss Kaoru cooks them....."

'Just kidding darling' he thought mentally.

((((And nobody make fun of my Japanese!!!! And I like Ramen noodles....and now so does the Battousi!)))
AzniNtEgRaElf
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2003 04:43
(its all about the ramen for Team 7)
A man and three kids began to move towards the bar, apparently at a fast speed, jumping from tree branch to tree branch. They landed perfectly in front of the pub.

One had white hair with a Konaha bandana covering his left eye, while each of the children had Konoha bandanas too.

"Kakashi sensei! Is this the place?" Naruto asked loudly as he watched Kakashi opened the doors. He glanced as Sasuke who was walking without care while Sakura glanced at Sasuke for every second. But when he walked through, he ran to the bartender, "Hey! Hey! You got any ramen!?"

"Naruto! Be patient!" A pink haired girl slammed her fist in the back of the shortest one with the blonde hair and the orange clothes.

"Well... can we have four bowls of ramen?" Kakashi asked as he looked at the bartender.

[Edited on 13/9/2003 by AzniNtEgRaElf]
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2003 05:11
Jeanne quickly ran over to Heie giving him a menu. "My name is Jeanne. Just hollar when you're ready.", she said as she went back to Kenshin and Utena getting their orders. She sent the order to the kitchen but quickly brought out their drinks. After tell them her name she turned back to the bar where a tall man and three kids walked in. Jeanne really didn't expect Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke to be here but then again. She smiled and almost laughed as Naruto ran up asking if they had Raman. "Of course we do...", she told Naruto smiling at him. Kakashi asked for four bowls and Jeanne nodded and left to get them their meals. She quickly delievered them to Team 7, "Alright here you go. If there is anything else I'll be at the bar and my name is Jeanne." She smiled all around and went back to the bar, sat down behind the counter and smiled knowing how awesome this was going to be...
Kuramas_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2003 09:15
((( Hey! Galadirel! I called Utena! We must talk about this... Anyway, I'm goning to be Boton K?)))

A young woman with blue hair in a pink kimono landed gracefully on her oar outside the pub. "Dear me, I am thirsty," she siad to herself. "I'll just stop in for a minute." She walked in to find the pub fairly busy, and the she spotted two heads that she regognized. "Kurama!" she callled out. "And... Hiei, what are you two doing here?"
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2003 09:53
((GAH! SORRY about the wait! I was helping my dad all yesterday afternoon, so I couldn't get online.))

"Can I have a cup of coffee?" Duo asked, resting his elbows on the counter. He grinned at the bartender good-naturedly, apologizing with his smile for the long wait. Taking off his hat and put it next to his elbow, once more studying the people in the bar. The crowd had grown somewhat.

((Enter next character!))

A tall young man wearing white and black clothes, the open shirt bearing the Japanese character for 'Bad' on the back, a red headband keeping his hair out of his face, walked down the quiet street, hands shoved in his pockets. Noticing a pub, he decided to check it out. Entering it, he noted that there were many people there already. Spotting a familiar red-head, he made his way over with a grin. "Kenshin. Didn't expect to see you here." Sano said, a characteristic smirk playing on his features.
AzniNtEgRaElf
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2003 10:12
im surpised no one added in Hiko (kenshins master)
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2003 10:28
((Him? That big showoff? Gah, who likes him anyway? Heh heh... sorry, I have to say that I don't like him much. But he is a funny guy.))
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2003 10:41
Jeanne walked over to the young blue haired woman, obvisiously Botan, and handed her a menu. "Just hollar when you're ready. My name is Jeanne by the way.", she said smiling and headed back over to Duo as he finally ordered a cup of coffee. She smiled knowing how he was and quickly got him his cup. "Cream, sugar?", she asked as she looked out of the corner of her eye and saw Sanosuke walk in. "Excuse me a minute... ", she said as she went over to him handing him a menu and letting him know her name and to hollar when he was ready. She headed back to Duo and the others at the bar...
galadriel_elf_queen1
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2003 12:25
(((Hiko is fine, man! no dissen him! but anyway I have a little mess up to fix. You see I stupidly didn't check to see if there was an OOC for this, so people you may begin to bite my head off. I accidently did not read so I didn't see that Kuramas_girl had already called Utena. *bows* I am very sry. Ok ok? I groveled. happy? j/k. ayway, Kurama's girl will now comtinue, and I will only play Sailor Pluto, or Setsuna Meioh, and Kenshin for now. Oh yeah and Sano is pretty cute too!))))

Kenshin grinned widely at the sight of his good friend, Sano. "Sanoske Sagara, I did not think to see you here today. How have you been?"

Setsuna glanced around the pub still not seeing any of her friends, nor any sign of the demons she had been following through the Gates. She walked over and tapped Kurama on the shoulder. "Escuse me, have you seen any demons around here?"
Sillende
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2003 12:33
Hiei turned his gaze to the blue haired Botan as she came towards them. "Kurama!" she callled out. "And... Hiei, what are you two doing here?"

The red eyed demon decided to let the Kitsune answer Botan's question since she had said Kuram's came first. He looked at the menu, his eyes going down the list and landed on ice cream. He interrupted Botan's and Kurama's conversation,"Where is the green eyed human taking orders?"

Botan nodded over to the strawberry blond. As she came closer to where Hiei was he caleld out to her,"Jeanne!"

The woman turned from Duo and said something to him before walking over. "I want a obwl of ice cream, vanilla." Jeanne smiled slightlym writing it down before returning to where she had been.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A man thoguh with pointed dog ears coming from the top of his head through his white silvery hair walked into the pub. Golden eyes peered over the heads of people and spotted a dark haired girl. He the corners of his lips twitched at seeing Kagome but it was soon gone when he saw a certain wolf demon sit next to her.

Inuyasha walked up behind the wolf demon and growled,"Kouga..." The wolf demon turned and smirked,"Well the flea bitten mutt finally decided to show up."

"I don't have fleas,"Inuyasha replied trying to keep calm. "I doubt that. My woman deserves someone better than you."

"How many times do I have to try and put this into that thick skull of yours? She's not a thing to be owned, she is her own person,"yhe dog demon nearly shouted.

"Ok guys could you really hold off your fight to another time, I really don't feel like having to look to both of your wounds today." Kagome said from inbetween them. The two demons looked at her and then went back to glaring at each other for a moment before finally sitting down.
AzniNtEgRaElf
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2003 12:42
"Well... its time." Kakashi sighed... and pulled down his mask, while his students tried to look at his face. But his put his face near the bowl and in a split second... the ramen was gone and Kakashi put his mask back on. He watched as everyone looked at him. "Hm... whats wrong? I'm hungry. Jeanne!"

"Fast..." Naruto said aloud as he sucked in some more noodles. No wonder... for a shinobi like Kakashi, he had learned to create no openings at all. So thats why he ate it so fast. Naruto began to wolf down the ramen, and saw Jeanne come by.

"Miss! Can I have another bowl of ramen?" Naruto laughed as he looked at everyone... everyone looked scary he thought. Weirdoes indeed...
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2003 01:15
A yellow moped revved down the street toward the pub. As it came nearer it didn't show any signs of slowing down. Instead it got faster. The rider, a girl, laughed insanely as she made it go faster still and burst into the pub. She stopped it as it landed on someone. She got off slowly and bent over, looking at the person who got crushed.
"Whatcha doin under there?"
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2003 01:18
Hey people!!! Frodo let me in, so im just asking you guys if its okay with you. So....is it okay with you people?

-->Shadow<--

[Edited on 21/9/2003 by Happy_Hobbit]
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2003 01:36
((They don't mind Dots and if they do they can take it up with me... :angry: (j/k)))

Jeanne quickly got the ice cream and slid it down to Heie stopping right in front of him. She looked up and saw InuYasha walk in... 'Oh this is going to get interesting...', she thought as she saw Kouga near Kagome. The two yelled for a bit and then stared each other down as they sat. She turned her attention back to Kakashi and his students as they asked for more noddles. "Alrighty...", she said and with the quickest of speed disappeared only for a second and reappeared with a couple more bowls for Kakashi and Naruto. She turned back and headed for the bar when suddenly a moe-ped flew through the doors and almost landed on her. She looked up at the bike and its rider, a girl, realizing that the owner stopped the bike inches from her face. Haruko asked sarcastically, "Whatcha doin under there?" The young owner picked up the bike and threw it outside (but not to hard) as she stood and brushed herself off, "Apparently you needed me check the oil or something..." Jeanne pointed over to an empty stool at the bar hoping the girl would get the idea...
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2003 01:55
((Finally! Someone who agrees with me that Sano is cute! And I wasn't dissin' Hiko. He's cool, but is an incredibly strange man.))

"Sugar." Duo said to Jeanne, turning his attention back to studying the people of the pub. It was getting crowded, but he didn't mind.

~~~~~~~~

"I've been good, Kenshin. How have you been?" Sano asked, half his attention on the menu in his hands. Seeing nothing that he liked, he tossed it on the table with a sigh.
Kuramas_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2003 01:56
((( Galadriel, I am not mad at you, I had just gotten up and was VERY grumpy. YOu know how I get in the mornings.. wait, it was the afternoon... oh well, I got up late today. But anyway, it's okay. Hey, you wanna be Anthy?)))
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2003 02:12
((Sano is pretty hot I have to agree with that... ))
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2003 02:50
(OOC: *gasp* Nimenth, you don't like Hiko?! lol, j/k. But he's my fav RK character...^__~)

Kurama smiled at Botan. "I got thirsty and this place seemed as good as any. Heie just showed up before you. So, are you on a break now?"

"Man, when is that waitress going to come back?" Thatz growled. "I'm hungry!"

"Patience, Thatz; can't you see she's busy?" Rune said, brushing some of his blonde hair behind his pointed ears. "Besides, no matter what you say, you are *not* starving."

Thatz scowled and crossed his arms. Rune rolled his eyes and turned back to Rath, who seemed distracted.

"What's wrong?"

"Don't you feel that?" Rath said. "I could've sworn..." his red eyes went big. "Demons!"

In a flash, Thatz and Rune had grabbed the black-haired knight and forced him to the floor.

"What are you doing!" Rath shouted.

"We don't want to cause trouble!" Rune hissed. "Now sit down and shut up! We're not here to hunt demons!"

Rath only scowled.

"Do it or I'll tie ya in a sack." Thatz threatened. Rath sat obediantly and the other two also resumed their seats.

Only to realize the other people in the inn were staring. Rune's cheeks blazed red and he sunk a little in his seat, hoping they wouldn't get thrown out because of Rath's, er, enthusiastic reaction to the dog-eared boy and his companion.
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email