Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Anime pub
on: September 15, 2003 10:31
Jeanne looked over and hit Utena's feet. "People eat off of this... please...", she said when suddenly Utena moved too quickly and fell off her stool right onto the floor... "Oops... sorry...", Jeanne said as she looked down over the counter wondering if Utena was alright...
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 15, 2003 12:32
Lillian just sat over in a courner drying off for it was rainy outside. she paid for her food, ate then stood and left. She thanked the bar tender and went back out into the rain. The darkness sallowed her up and no one could see where she'd come from or where she was going...

(( Dude I'm gone for a day and this thing already has 3 pages on it. Srry but I also have way too many threads I'm in to be in this one as well. SRRY Frodoslover.))
Kuramas_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 15, 2003 12:55
((( HOld up, you talkin to me or Haruko, FSL?)))
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 15, 2003 01:12
((Sorry I meant Haruko... the one chick who has their feet up on the bar counter...))
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 15, 2003 01:29
raising an eyebrow in amusement to the one called Haruko's statement. "yes thats why i ordered it," as she laughed goodnaturedly. then Haruko tipped over, did a sumersalt and landed on her back. shaking her head, Katariena went to see if she was alright. Standing with her arms crossed, she looked down. "Graceful, arent we."
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 15, 2003 03:29
Haruko fell onto her back and lay there silently looking up at the ceiling.
"Graceful, aren't we."
She immediately hopped to her feet. She held two fingers to her brow in a salute to Katariena and Jeanne. She puffed out her chest, holding in a big breath. Soon her face began to turn blue. She let out a big breath of air and walked over to her chair catching her breath. She sat down and let her head fall forward, hitting the counter hard with a thump.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 15, 2003 05:37
"Take it ease, dear... don't want to dent the counter you know...", Jeanne said sarcastically as she looked up to Katariena asking, "Anything I can get you m'am?"
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 15, 2003 06:01
(Geez guys, do ya think ya post enough? Oh well, its fun all the same....too bad some people have too many forums so they have to drop them.....I'll stick with ya the whole way through, no matter what!!!)

"Hey guys!!!"

"Hey Tsukasa!!! Are those two fighting again?"

"What does it LOOK like....."

"Well anyways I'm hungry. We should get some grub."

After walking all around town, they finally found the restraunt. Inside they saw a girl standing up, fanning her mouth, and lots of people with confused looks on their faces. Tsukasa walked up to the fron counter.

"Hi my names Jeanne, what can I get for you?"

"Anything, as long as its good. Weve been travelling a bit...."

"Okay....."

So they all found seats that suited them and sat down....
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 15, 2003 06:08
"How about a bowl of ice cream on this warm night?", Jeanne said as she brought out three bowls filled with vanilla ice cream. "Anything else just let me know...", she said as she headed back to the counter...
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 15, 2003 06:12
((Oh...almost forgot:Tsukasa is a BOY. Thought I'd give you a useful piece of information...))
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 15, 2003 06:51
((Thanks!! ))

[Edited on 16/9/2003 by Happy_Hobbit]
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 16, 2003 06:05
(Hm, there doesn't seem to be much for my boys to do. *sigh* Oh well)

Rune sat looking around at the other customers while Thatz kept eating. Rath was reading something.

Finally, the elf turned to Thatz and exclaimed, "Where do you put it all?!"

"Huh?" the scar-faced boy looked up. "Whaddya mean?"

"I mean, how can you eat that much?! If I tried to do that, I'd burst."

Rath looked up and seemed to find this mental image funny, as he began to snicker. Rune glared at him.

Thatz shrugged. "I dunno. I'm a growin' boy! ^__^"

"Right..." Rune sweatdropped.

Thatz looked at Rune's still un-touched ramen. "You gonna eat that?"

The blonde elf sighed and pushed the bowl towards his friend. "Go ahead."

"Yipee!" Thatz grinned.

Rath raised an eyebrow. "It's a wonder you don't wiegh a ton, Thatz."

The human shrugged. Rath looked at Rune.

"And it's a wonder you don't blow away in the wind; you hardly eat anything!"

Rune sighed. "What are you reading?"

Rath blinked. "Nothing..." he said slowly, putting the paper down. Rune gave him a narrowed-eyed gaze. Rath grinned innocently.

"Hey, lay off him, Rune." Thatz said. "Besides, what's your problem? None of the guys have hit on you yet."

Rune sighed, resting his chin on his arms. "I suppose that's a blessing..."
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 16, 2003 06:13
Jeanne looked over and saw that three boys seemed bored. She shrugged as she made her way around the counter and to the table. "Hello there. Is there anything else you guys need?"
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 16, 2003 09:21
The three boys looked up as Jeanne walked over and asked if they needed anything.

"Nope!" Thatz waved his chopsticks happily.

"You wouldn't happen to know if there are any demon lairs about, would you?" Rath said hopefully, red eyes wide.

"Rath!" Rune exclaimed. "You can't go demon hunting; you broke your sword."

Rath blinked and deflated. "Oh yeah..."

Rune shook his head, then looked up at Jeanne. "You wouldn't happen to know the way to Draqueen; the capital of Dusis, would you?" he asked hopefully.
galadriel_elf_queen1
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 16, 2003 12:14
Setsuna perked her ears up at the name Draqueen. She turned and walked over to their table. "I can get you there, though you may not like it." she said thoughtfully.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 16, 2003 12:50
Jeanne laughed at Rath. "Sorry hun... don't know much about demon lairs but I do know some demons." She said as she looked around as some of the demons' ears in the pub perked up...
Kuramas_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 16, 2003 02:39
Botan was happily chattering at Kurama and Hiei when she heard the voice of an old friend.
"I'll be right back boys," she told the demons, she saw Hiei glance up at the ceiling, a look of relife on his face. Botan decided to ignore the fire demon and dashed over to where Setsuna sat, talking with three boys. "Setsuna!" she squealed, flinging her arms about her old friend.
"Botan... can't breathe..." Setsuna gasped, and Botan giggled and released her.
"How are you? " she bubbled. "I haven't seen you in ages! How's your father?"
AzniNtEgRaElf
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 16, 2003 03:00
((Az... what are you talking about??)) :dizzy:

hmm... in the japanese version... there were parts when kenshin would say oro... its was pretty funny. It was in the raw japanese versions and its in the fansubbs...
galadriel_elf_queen1
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 16, 2003 03:08
Setsuna stared at Botan. "Um....welll....you know, I think I should be asking you that question shouldn't I?" she replied smiling a little. "But what little he's shown himself to me, I think he's doing fine. How are Yuske and the others doing? I haven't heard from any of htem in a while. I suppose they've stayed in there own dimension?"
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 16, 2003 05:10
((Oh... okay... ))
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 16, 2003 06:17
((Umm...im lost but OKAY!!!!))((Continueing back to the story....))

"Sure isnt like back home is it Tsukasa? Doesnt seem to be any dungeons around....remember those? Beat the dongeon then open the chest for your prize?"

"Yeah. How could I forget. go through different dimensions ....that was a little fun I suppose....it got a little wierd and dangerous though....."

"I agree. And that player killer that everyone thought was you....."

"Hmm....perhaps we should ask if there is any dungeons around. Maybe they do have some.....I sure could fight a few monsters right now((theres lots of monsters in dungeons...))."
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 16, 2003 09:05
vash took the doughnuts gratefully, "i think i'll-" he froze and the smile slipped from his face. he stood up, left some double dollars on the counter and stalked out into the road.
"vaaaaAAAaaash!!" meryl started for the door but millie held her back, "we can't just go after mr. vash like that. remember the last time we did?"
meryl eyes beckoned toward the door. after a few long seconds, she slumped down at the bar and waved for a drink with a sigh.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 17, 2003 03:15
Jeanne came over again to Meryle and Millie. "Another drink Meryle? Hey... where's Vash?", she asked a bit concern... he didn't finish his doughnuts...
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 17, 2003 05:43
"Hey!! Umm, miss Jeanne? Can you tellme if there is any good dungeons around here?"

"My name isnt Miss Jeanne, Its Just Jeanne. Now let me see...perhaps I should ask someone in here. They would probably know....."
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 17, 2003 06:49
"You do?" Rath asked excitedly. Thatz put an elbow on his head to settle him down. Jeanne smiled at them and told them she'd be back, but that she had to take care of other customers.

Another girl named Setsuna told them she could get them to Draqueen, but before she could explain further, a blue-haired girl appeared and they began chatting excitedly.

The three boys looked among each other. Thatz shrugged and resumed eating. Rath picked up his demon manual and resumed reading. Rune sighed and then waited patiently for the girls to finish talking. He really wanted to go home. Although the way the blue-haired girl's eyes lit up when she laughed reminded him of Tintlett...Rune rested a cheek on his hand and sighed to himself again.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 17, 2003 07:38
"My name isnt Miss Jeanne, Its just Jeanne. Now let me see...perhaps I should ask someone in here. They would probably know.....", Jeanne said as she looked around. "The only person I can think of is probably those three reniassance looking boys.", she reported pointing to Rune, Thatz and Rune.

[Edited on 17/9/2003 by Happy_Hobbit]
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 17, 2003 11:54
ooc- well i may have to drop this if a page is added every time i skip a day online, but i am here 4 now.

ic- katariena had shruged at the offer of something to eat. she had had her fill, and was now interested in wat battles and such were going on.

"only person I can think of is probably those three reniassance looking boys.", she reported pointing to Rune, Thatz and Rune.

Katariena looked up from the table she was sitting at those words. she knew she should be getting to her inn, as in wa late, but she couldnt resist checking this on. going over to the table. upon reaching it, she saw that it had become quite crowded. above the noise of the pub, she asked the three original occupents- "word on the street is that you mightknow of some good dungens. is there a sliver of truth to that or is it a bar rumor." she said with a twinkle in her eye.
galadriel_elf_queen1
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 17, 2003 12:25
Setsuna turned from the boys and talked with Botan for several minutes. Then she said, "Ya if you guys need to go there, or just about anywhere, and any when, I can get you there." she grinned. "Right Botan?"

Botan nodded. "Yes, and your very good at it too."

"Thank you!" Setsuna said.
Kuramas_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 17, 2003 04:09
"yes, and you're very good at it too," Botan argreed with Setsuna.
"Thank you!" Botan smiled at her friend, then turned to the three boys.
"Oh my goodness, you must think I am terribly rude!" Botan giggled at the boys. "Hello, I'm Botan, guide of the River Stix, who are you?"
Kuramas_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 17, 2003 04:59
((( Char change! Char change! Hey Galadriel, you wanna be Utena, cause I wanna switch to Touga! And you know me I can't multitask, and if I had 3 chars I would definitly lose it.)))

[Edited on 18/9/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 17, 2003 09:27
*sigh* "oh, thank you jeanne, i'll just have some coffee..." meryl rested her head in her hands.
millie eyed a group of reniassance looking men from afar, "um... excuse me miss jeanne, but who are those reniassance looking men over there? oh, and i was just wondering if you had some pudding. i love pudding!"
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 18, 2003 03:04
Jeanne poured another cup for Meryl. "Oh... those guys are Rune, Thatz and Rath. They appear to be searching for demons to fight. Oh and yes of course we have pudding: chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry,Butterscotch...", Jeanne replied drying some glasses...
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 18, 2003 06:09
"The River Stix?" Thatz repeated, confused. Rune sweatdropped.

"The river of the dead." he muttered.

"Ooooh..." Thatz blinked and then looked a little nervous. "Oh..."

Ruen sweatdropped, then turned to Botan, a smile on his face. "Pleased to meet you, Miss Botan. I'm Rune."

"Uh, Thatz." The green-haired boy stated.

"And I'm Rath Illuser." The third boy said, his red eyes cheerful.

Rune looked with interest at the other girl. "So, you can get us to Draqueen? How?"

"But Rune! We can't demon hunting if we go home!" Rath cried. "They'll make us stay in the castle..."

"You can guard Cesia in case Beirrez tries to get her again." Rune offered. Rath brightened considerably. Thatz rolled his eyes.

(OOC: Hm, just to let you know something I just noticed about Rath. With unruly black hair, that white forelock and black clothes, he looks like uncannily like a younger, more innocent (and taller) Heie. O.o)

[Edited on 18/9/2003 by Happy_Hobbit]
galadriel_elf_queen1
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 18, 2003 11:52
(((Ok, I multitaks pretty well....of course usually I scoop to much on my plate.....))))

Setsuna smiled. "Yes I can actually you see...." she backed up, completely willing to reveal herself since there weren't any bad guys and these boys were heros like herself. "PLUTO STAR POWER!!!!"

(((Ok for those of you who haven't seen Sailor Moon, tough luck. I have a bio for both Setsuna and Sailor Pluto, the Guardian of Time. So check that if you want.)))

She stood before them in a pretty cute outfit with a short skirt. Most of it was purple or some shade. "I am Sailor Pluto, Daughter of Chronus Father of Time!"

She grinned at there amazement. "You see, I guard the passage of time and space and can get you any where and anywhen before you know it." she turned to Botan. "So how was my sales line? I'm kinda in need for money...."
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 18, 2003 06:55
Jeanne looked over as she heard Setsuna transform. 'There she goes again...', she thought to herself as she dried off more glasses...
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email