Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Anime pub
on: September 13, 2003 03:03
Jeanne rushed over to the three young men who were the first ones to enter the pub after their little 'situation' accured. "I'm sorry for the delay... is there anything I can get you? Oh and by the way I'm Jeanne."
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2003 03:15
Rune smiled in relief. "That's all right, Jeanne. I'm Rune by the way." He looked down at the menu. "I'll just have ramen thanks."

"My turn." Thatz grinned, green eyes sparkling. He quickly listed off a dozen or so items from the list, making Rune twitch slightly.

"I'll have the same as him." Rath stated, jerking his thumb towards Thatz. Rune sighed and muttered something about Alfeegi going crazy over the budget, but the other two ignored him.
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2003 04:09
ooc- i will not be playing hiei, so he is up for grabs if anyone wats him.

Katariena had been travling for a while and she needed a rest. having come upon a town, she looked into the nearby pubs for an interesting lot to suit her. finding a few, she walked into the first. after helping herself to the coat-rack in the corner, she sat down at an empty table to wait for the thoroughly rushed waiter to come take her orders.

[Edited on 07/11/2003 by SayenElfJedi]
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2003 04:28
"uuummm... i think i'll have vanilla please, miss. and my friend and i are wondering if you happened to see mr. vash come this way, we're supposed to be looking for him."

[Edited on 14/9/2003 by witchking]
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2003 04:36
Jeanne took their orders and menus and sent the orders back into the kitchen. Then she went and gave a menu to a woman that sat herself next to a coat rack. "My name is Jeanne and hollar when you're ready to order.", Jeanne said as she headed back over to Millie and her friend wanting some ice cream. She slid the bowl down the way as it stopped right in front of Millie. Suddenly Millie asked her a question, "My friend and i are wondering if you happened to see Mr. Vash come this way, we're supposed to be looking for him." The young owner shook her head, "Nope haven't seen Vash the Stampede here yet. Sorry m'ams. If there's anything else you need hollar... again my name is Jeanne."

witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2003 04:51
"thank you miss jeanne," millie smiled and started at her ice cream. she turned to meryl, "do you think we'll see mr. vash? i wonder where he is..."
"don't worry, millie, i'll- we'll find him soon-" she heard the door open and there was a long silence. meryl turned towards the door, an all too familiar figure sood in the doorway.
"hi, mr. vash!" millie exclaimed, jumping up and knocking her ice cream into the lap of a silvery haired person with dog ears. "oh, i'm sorry, mr...."
"see, millie, i told you we'd find him."
vash the stampede headed towards the bar to sit next to millie and meryl. he smiled at the owner of the pub, "a dozen doughnuts please." he turned around, "whaaaaat? it's ok! really!" he smiled at the crowded pub nervously. everyone slowly went back to their conversations and food.

[Edited on 14/9/2003 by witchking]
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2003 04:55
"Of course Vash...", Jeanne said smiling at him and blushing slightly. She quickly brought out the doughnuts and handed a towel to InuYasha as she remarked, "Bathrooms are down the hall and to the left..", she said pointing out the way...
AzniNtEgRaElf
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2003 04:55
sanosuke is the best! w00t!

"AHHHH! MY STOMACH!" Naruto yelled in pain. He had tried to eat like Kakashi, but he didn't have the speed. He felt his stomach hurt and he ran down the hall to the bathroom, pushing a man in a red coat out of the way. "Outta of the way, old geezer!"

[Edited on 14/9/2003 by AzniNtEgRaElf]
AzniNtEgRaElf
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2003 05:04
damn... im sure as hell i got stupider... haha... i changed my post already...lol
AzniNtEgRaElf
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2003 05:14
Uchiha Itachi and his subourdinate, Kisame were missing nins, who have journeyed far from their secret location of Akatsuki, their organization and were supposed to be tracking Uzumaki Naruto, the Fourth Hokage's Isan. But they were tired, from a very wary trip and landed in front of a pub.

"Itachi... we should go in here. It serves ramen." Kisame began, looking at the sign.

"Doesn't the 4th Hokage's Isan like ramen alot?" Itachi walked into the pub with Kisame behind him. He saw that Kakashi was there and his once younger brother Sasuke was there, sipping the noodles in his mouth.

"Two teas please."
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2003 05:22
Haruko grinned and walked over to an empty seat at the counter. She sat down, spun around in a circle, then stopped facing the front. She tapped the counter impatiently waiting for whoever worked there.
"Hey can I get some service?"
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2003 05:36
Jeanne nodded at the men wondering who they were. 'I don't recall them...', she thought to herself as she brought them their teas. "My name is Jeanne. Just hollar if you need anything else...", she said and turned just as Hakuro began to bang on the bar counter. "I'm here m'am... My name is Jeanne and how can I help you?"
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2003 06:35
"Riiiight. What is your spiciest dish? I'll take whatever that is."
Haruko leaned back in her chair with her arms crossed over her chest.
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2003 07:06
Meanwhile, a shady character was wondering around the next town.

"Hey!!! You!!! Wavemaster!!!"

"Hmm?"

"How about we battle? Winner takes the money!!!"

"Hmm."

"Hey you!!!! Dont ignore me!!!!!"
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2003 10:44
vash savored every moment with his dozen doughnuts but choked on the 8th when someone hit him from behind. "oomph!" he started coughing and waving his arms hoping to get some help.
"oh, my gosh! mr. vash! are you ok?"
"millie! of course he's not ok! look at him! he's choking! JEANNE!!! we need some help over here! "
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 14, 2003 02:59
((Well, at leaste SOMEONE thinks that he's hot... my friends make fun of me for liking him... and I didn't say that I didn't like Hiko! He's just... unusual. And pretty cool.))

Duo stared at the people in the pub once more. It was getting really crowded. Shrugging, he turned his attention back to the menu.
Sillende
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 14, 2003 04:13
"hi, mr. vash!", Inuyasha heard a woman explain and suddenly a bowl of icecream in his lap. "oh, i'm sorry, mr...." The dog demon's eyes twitched, and his fists clenched, standing up. "Sorry, that's all you can say."

"Inuyasha, sit,"came Kagome's voice from behind him. Immediately the doe demon fell to the ground and in a sitting position. Kouga laughed, not even trying to hide it. Inuyasha growled when suddenly the woman Jeanne appeared handing him a towel and directing towards the bathroom. He was reluctant to go since that would mean leaving Kagome with Kouga but eventually he stomped off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiei took the bowl of ice cream and after one bite it gone with in a minute. It wasn't long before he clutched his head. Kurama seeing this turned towards him,"I told you not to eat ice cream so fast."

"Shut up,"came the reply. Kurama shook his head and turned back to Botan.
galadriel_elf_queen1
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 14, 2003 05:15
((( oh and Kurama's Girl, I think not. Anthy is a little to......docile for me. :evil: I perfer the Battousi or the Keeper of Time ))))

****(back to Kenshin)

"Just here and there." Kenshin replied. "I found a traveling companion in Tokyo though." He gestured at Utena.

[Edited on 14/9/03 by galadriel_elf_queen1]
Kuramas_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 14, 2003 07:28
Botan giggled at Hiei's predicament. "I really wouldn't want to see you on a sugar high, Hiei! So Kurama, have you seen Yusuke lately, Kowenma gave me his next mission and he's avoiding me."
Kuramas_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 14, 2003 07:47
Utena smiled and waved at Kenshin's new companion. "So, where did you come from?" she asked.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 14, 2003 07:51
"Alright then...", Jeanne replied as she went back into the kitchen and within seconds brought out a plate full of tacos and burritos pilled with hot sause and spicey salsa. "Enjoy...", she said as she heard her named yelled and with the grace and ease like nothing ever seen she hopped over the counter and came up to Vash and the others. She went behind and doing the Hymlick on him, he spit out the piece he was choking on. She helped him to his seat and brought out a glass of milk for the doughnuts. "That should help...", she said smiling as she looked over and saw Duo still looking over his menu. She went over and resting her elbows on the counter and becoming leveled eye with Duo asked, "Anything else I can get you Duo?" He looked up at her quite surprised...
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 14, 2003 09:29
Haruko ate the tacos and burritos quickly. When she was finished she sat completely still and silent. All of a sudden she jumped up and stood on the bar stool.
"Wow! That was spicy!"
She fell back into her chair with her head leaned back. She tilted her head farther back so she was able to see the person who had been choking.
"I think he wanted mouth to mouth," she said, drawling a little at the end with a sly tone to her voice and look in her eye.
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 14, 2003 10:04
"No, just looking." Duo leaned back a little. Shaking his head, he shrugged. "Not hungry, really."

~~~~~

"Me?" Sano asked. He shrugged. "Not really anywhere. I just go wherever the wind takes me." he turned to Kenshin. "Well, glad to hear that you're not traveling alone anymore, Kenshin."

((Pardon me while I puke. Just watched the most disgusting think in the world.))
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 14, 2003 11:11
"Shut up already sora. He doesnt FEEL like fighting. Cant you see that? Or is that too big of a concept for your tiny head?"

Sora finally snapped.

"What do crimson knight know about fighting?! Especailly you, CRIM?!"

They started fighting with eachother. Tsukasa just watched. *Sigh* Its always the same thing every few miles. Sora always asks me to fight then THEY start fighting. We would be lucky to make it to the next town and meet up with the others.(Bear, Mimiru, Lady Subaru, and BT.)Oh well, at least it keeps them occupied.

"Take that jerk!!!" Shut up already!! your so annoying!!!"

"Hey guys!! Look!!! Its the next town!!"

(In unison) "Huh?" *Blink Blink*

(Sora) "I hope they got a good place to eat. Im HUNGRY!!!"

(Crim) "Thats because you spend too much time talking. You really need to learn how to keep your mouth shut."

"What was that?!"

"You know what I'm talking about!!"

(Again, in unison) "Grr, I'm going to kill you!!!"

(Tsukasa) (Watches) *Sigh* "See what I mean? Hopeless."
galadriel_elf_queen1
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 14, 2003 11:25
"Well thank you Sano. Its nice of you to worry about me, that it is." Kenshin said politely. Utena watched him patiently. "Oh, I apologize, this is Utena."

[Edited on 14/9/03 by galadriel_elf_queen1]
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 14, 2003 01:05
((I'm so sorry... you guys are moving waaaaaaaay too fast for me and I'll have to drop this one- two much homework to keep up. :cry: Someone can use my chars if they want... again I'm sorry. ))
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 14, 2003 01:18
Kurama smiled and shook his head at Heie, pushing a glass of water towards him. "Drink that; I find it helps."

Turning towards Botan, he said, "No, I haven't seen recently, but it's likely he wants a break right now." the red-headed kitsune smiled at the ferry girl. "I'll help you look for him later, though."

Thatz and Rath were eating enthusiatically while Rune watched them, hardly touching his ramen. Instead, he'd been watching Jeanne rush around.

Finally, the elf stood up and made his way to the kitchen where Jeanne was.

"I don't mean to bother you," he began apologetically. "But I couldn't help notice that you're being run ragged. Could I offer some help?"
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 14, 2003 01:45
((GAH! I just realized that I remember nothing about Duo, and my mind is too focused on school, and I'm in waaaaaaay too many RPG's to keep up with this one! :cry: Someone please take over my characters! I am so sorry, Frodoslover! :cry: I would if I could.))
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 14, 2003 02:04
ooc- gosh this goes fast. dont blame me if i only post once for every 15 or so....

ic- katariena had been watching the event of the pub with some amusement before settling down to the menu she was given. after deciding wat she wanted, she watch in amusement as the harried waitress hurried from one table to another. at last Katariena was able to flag her down.

"busy evening, huh?"

"yes, may i take your order??"

"umm ill have a burrito with extra cheese, and some sake. yes i know a starge combination," katariena said at the look given her by jeanne.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 14, 2003 02:20
Jeanne smiled and leaded over to Utena replying, "I wouldn't mind giving it to him either...", she said as she watched Duo leave his money, put his hat back on. He nodded his thanks to her as did she to him and left. 'Good luck Duo... wherever the road may take you...', she thought as she looked up and watched Faye, Miruko, Gohan and Vegeta leave as well. Miruko approached her and thanked her, kissing her hand and left. 'Good luck to you guys as well...', she thought. She turned to head to the kitchen when Rune walked up to Jeanne. "I don't mean to bother you," he began apologetically. "But I couldn't help notice that you're being run ragged. Could I offer some help?" She smiled and shook her head, "No that's alright. I like it... thanks anyway.." She walked past him and saw Katariena waving at her. She quickly ran up to her, "Can I take your order?" "I'll have a burrito with extra cheese, and some sake." Jeanne cocked her eyebrow at the woman questioning the combonation. "Yes I know a strange combonation." Jeanne told her her name and sent the order back and within a couple of minutes she brought out her meal. "Enjoy...", Jeanne said as she headed back to the bar, hopped over the counter and rested a bit behind the bar...
AzniNtEgRaElf
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 14, 2003 03:21
AHHH! Where's Kenshins ORO!?
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 14, 2003 04:34
((Az... what are you talking about??)) :dizzy:
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 14, 2003 09:18
vash sputtered and sighed as he slumped into his seat at the bar, "thank you, Jeanne." he smiled and gratefully took the glass of milk and swallowed the last four doughnuts whole. "mmmm..."
"vash, you really got to slow down, you'll end up choking again. errr...." she thought, 'he really is stupid sometimes... i still can't believe this is vash the stampede...' "millie?! whatch ou-"
a girl yelled to the dog demon getting ready to attack millie. he fell down in a sitting position and mumbled to himself.
"oh my..." millie tilted her head as she looked down at the demon. "are you alright, mr.? i'm really sorry about the ice cream... i didn't mean to-" the demon glared at her and she fell silent, turning her attention once again in vash's direction.
vash waited for Jeanne to return, "may i have more doughnuts please, miss?" he smiled at Jeanne, amazed at what a hard and efficient worker she was.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 15, 2003 03:39
"Sure, Vash...", Jeanne said as she went into the back and within a couple of seconds returned with a plateful of doughnuts. "More milk?", she asked him as she placed the dish in front of the young man...
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 15, 2003 09:43
Haruko snuck up behind the girl who was having the burrito. She lightly tapped her shoulder.
"Those burrito's are spicy," she whispered, then scooted back to her seat. She put her feet on top of the counter and used it as a footrest as she leaned back in the seat.
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email