Register

<< First23456Last >>
Author Topic:
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Anime pub
on: September 18, 2003 09:52
"hmm... rune, thaz, and rath... they seem a little familiar... wonder why... hmm..." millie shruged. she looked dreamily into her mug and took a few sips.
millie sat there in deep thought over which delectable flavor of pudding she would order, "could you come back a little later, miss jeanne? i haven't decided what flavor i want yet."
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 19, 2003 02:36
Jeanne smiled and nodded, "Alright..." She headed back to the kitchen and got herself something to eat...

[Edited on 19/9/2003 by Happy_Hobbit]
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 19, 2003 07:10
The three Dragon Knights stared blankly at Sailor Pluto.

Thatz blinked. "Oookay...and I thought I'd seen everything..."

Rath looked confused. "So Father Time had a daughter? I didn't know that."

Thatz grinned. "Probably the reason they call him 'Father' time...'

Rath grinned back and Rune looked irritated as he pulled on Thatz's shaggy mane. "You're being rude!"

"Well, you're the one that's shouting!" Thatz shot back trying to dis-lodge Rune's grip, which ended up with the two boys falling out of their chairs and onto the floor. Rune grunted. "Thatz, get off; your crushing my lungs."

"Yeah, well, if you weren't so skinny..." Thatz muttered.

Rath sweatdropped and then looked at the girls. "Er...Pluto? Draqueen has a shield around it; to keep the demons out. Is that going to be a problem?"
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 20, 2003 03:50
with a good natured sigh, katariena when to the bar counter where jeanne was drying glasses. "need any help??"

[Edited on 20/9/2003 by Happy_Hobbit]
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 20, 2003 11:13
Jeanne smiled and shook her head, "No I'm fine. How are you? Need anything?"
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 20, 2003 11:16
"Tsukasa. They call me the Wavemaster."

"Oh. I think I've heard about you. I dont know where though......"

"Anyways, wheres that dungeon? I sure am ready for a monster fight."

"I'll take you there."
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 20, 2003 05:09
OOC: Ok bringing in two new people and getting rid of Haruko.

"Well it was nice being here. Cya when I cya."
Haruko ran outside and jumped onto her yellow moped and sped off down the street.

~~~~

"I am so pissed right now!"
A girl samurai with long brown hair tied back in a ponytail walked calmly towards the pub with a girl martial aritist with light brown hair tied in a braid screaming behind her.
'I hope they have some sake here,' the samurai thought to herself. 'If they don't that will be utterly inexcusable.'
She pushed the door open, ignoring the other girls shouts. She made her way slowly to the counter and looked around for someone who might work there.
"Sis are you even listening to me?" the martial artist demanded.
"No."

OOC: They really aren't sisters. Meow just calls Ran that.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 20, 2003 05:12
"See ya Haruko! And Good luck!!!", Jeanne yelled after her as she left. Then she saw two new people come in. "Hi... I'm Jeanne. I run this place.... what can I get you ladies?"
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 20, 2003 05:26
"Sake," Ran said right away.
"Hmm. I'll have that too." Meow grinned.

OOC: My friend is going to play Ran instead so I am just gonna post Ran until she comes which will be tomorrow.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 20, 2003 06:13
((Okay...))

Jeanne nodded smiling and yelled back into the kitchen for two orders of sake. They were brought out quickly for the two young women. "Now is there anything else I can get y'all?", Jeanne asked not really remembering these two before...

[Edited on 21/9/2003 by Happy_Hobbit]
galadriel_elf_queen1
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 21, 2003 05:40
Sailor Pluto grinned at the staring knights. She laughed. "I knew you would be like that, IT usually happens when I transform. But anywaym as for a sheild, it should be too hard. Why would you want to get into a sheilded place anyway? It would surely mean pain."

((((hey guys, if its ok with f_l, I'm might make an Anime Pub 2 where if quests are started here, than in there they can be carried out. I'll wait for conformation first. For ex, Setsuna, or Sailor Pluto, would go with Rune, Thatz and Rath, to this Draqueen place. Good Idea? Bad Idea? Let me know!!!!))))
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 21, 2003 07:19
"No thank you," Meow said smiling. She stared down at her drink.
"Do you remember what happened the last time you were drunk?" Ran asked.
Meow laughed. "I was never drunk."
Ran sweatdropped. "Riiight. Well basically you became a clumsy fool, so- wait. You already are a clumsy fool."
"Ran how could you say something like that!? I am so pissed right now!"
Ran ignored the girl again and turned to her sake.
"Ahh sake." She quickly gulped down the whole glass and sat back. "My that was exceptional sake." She turned to Jeanne. "My compliments on the sake."
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 21, 2003 07:56
Katariena dropped into a seat beside the newcomers. "yes the sake is good, and the burritos are spicy. let me introduce myself. My name is Katariena Storm." she then turned to jeanne. "yea, ill have another burrito," she said with a smile.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 21, 2003 08:34
((No Problem Glad.... can I be owner of it though?? Please?? ))

Jeanne nodded as she yelled back into the kitchen for another burrito and telling the cooks about the compliments from Ran. They yelled from the back their thanks as Jeanne turned back around and gave Katariena her burrito....

[Edited on 21/9/2003 by Frodoslover]
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 21, 2003 10:00
"I am Lady Meow of the Iron Cat Fist." Meow turned to Jeanne. "And I think I will try a burrito also."
"Meow, do you have enough money to pay for this?" Ran asked, before taking another sip of sake.
"Yeah, yeah, it's all covered sis." She turned back to Katariena. "This is an accquintance of mine, Ran." She motioned to the woman samurai sitting beside her.
Meow then turned back to the sake sitting in front of her. She picked it up and was about to drink some when Ran took it from her.
"No sake for you. You get drunk too easily."
"What? I don't get drunk! Ran, give me that sake back!"
"I would rather not have you parading around like a blabbering idiot so no."
Kuramas_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 21, 2003 10:00
(((THis is my new char, but I'm still playing Botan.)))
A young man walked into the pub, with a motorcycle helmet still on his head. As he took it off, his long red hair fell past his shoulders and his playful blue eyes seached the cafe for the pink haired girl he had been following. He spotted her with two guys talking quietly. He quickly stepped behind Utena and placed his hands over her eyes.
"Guess who?" Touga chuckled in her ear.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 21, 2003 11:11
Jeanne nodded and quickly she brought out another order of burritos with cheese, salsa and hot sauce on top. "Anything else, m'am?"
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 21, 2003 11:26
(((Wow, I am sooooo lost.)))

Meanwhile, Crim and sora got into a fight about who could eat more food. Eventually it turned into a full blown food fight. Mimiru was eating peacefully when a bowl of rice hit her in the face.

"Grrrr.....RAHHH!!!!!"

Sora and crim flinched as two empty drinking glasses hit them in the face.

"NOW GROW UP YOU TWO!!!"

They were silent for a few seconds, then they argued again.

*Sigh* "Those two are hopeless. You might as well give up Mimiru" said Bear.

[Edited on 21/9/2003 by Happy_Hobbit]
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 21, 2003 01:39
nodding her head to moew's statement Katariena moved to sip her drink. she then discovered it was gone. "refill on the sake please jeanne." she thought to herself "i hope i have enough money to pay for this, she said as she checked her pockets...
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 21, 2003 03:52
"Mmm. Wow. That looks good." Meow looked at the burrito licking her lips and rubbing her hands in delight.
She quickly ate it down fast. Ran looked over at her.
"You might want to eat slower, Meow. You might get heartburn." She went back to drinking her sake.
"That was so good," Meow said, patting her stomach after she just finished the burrito. "Huh?" Meow stopped. Her mouth was burning up. "AHHHHHHHHH! Hot, hot, hot, hot!"
She grabbed the sake out of Ran's hands and gulped it down.
"Hey," Ran protested. "That was my sake!"
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 21, 2003 05:27
Tsukasa turned backwards in his chair. He looked around and saw two girls. One of them was fanning thier mouth, and gulped down the others drink.

"Hey!! That was my sake!!"

Tsukasa decided to walk over to the girls and talk to them because he had nothing better to do. When he reached their table, the girls looked up.

"Hi, my name is Tsukasa. Whats yours?" He had a freindly look on his face.

"Hmm? Hello Tsukasa......I'm guessing thats your group over there?"

*Sigh* "Yes, thats them. Of course some of them arent mature enough...."

*Laughs* "Oh....I almost forgot. Our names.....mine is.....

[Edited on 22/9/2003 by Happy_Hobbit]
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 21, 2003 11:03
((i'm lost!! been gone too long! gah!))

there was the sound of two distant gun shots. meryl jumped in her seat and dropped her mug on the floor. "oh..." she turned toward the entrance to the pub in horror. thoughts of vash raced through her mind. 'trouble always follows him,' she thought.
"oh my," millie whispered, "you don't think that was mr. vash do you, meryl?"
"i hope not, millie."
"let's not worry too much about it, ok? mr. vash has been through a lot worse." she gave meryl a reassuring look and waved to jeanne to come by.
" i'm sorry, miss jeanne. could we have a towel to wipe up this coffee? we can pay for the mug... and um...miss jeanne? do you know anything about those gunshots? um... maybe you have a radio or something? we're a little worried that mr. vash might be involved with those gunshots we heard a few minutes ago."
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 22, 2003 03:33
Jeanne watched in amusement as the two people continued to fight. She nodded and quickly brought Katariena her drink and watched in almost laughter as Meow's mouth was on fire from her burrito and downed Ran's sake. She smiled and nodded bringing out more sake for the two ladies just as Tsukasa came up and talked to them. She jumped and so did everyone else in the pub as they heard the two gunshots. Jeanne honed her powers and stretch out her mind to see what was happening... "Just as I thought..." She shook her head as she came up to Meryl and Millie bringing a towel and noding in response to Millie's question. "I'm afraid it was him..."
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 22, 2003 06:52
(A little confused myself. ^__^ *sweatdrop* Hey, the second Anime pub sounds good! Also, I've started an OOC discussion for a Dragon Knights Rp; please check it out?)

"Well, the shield is to keep out demons." Rath explained. "But if you're not demon, then you shouldn't have a problem." He blinked and then leaned forward. "You aren't a demon, are you?"

"Rath!" Rune cried aghast. "That was rude."

"I'm just curious."

Rune turned to Sailor Pluto with an apologetic look in his blue eyes. "I'm very sorry; he gets over-excited."
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 22, 2003 09:51
Ran looked at Tsukasa. "It's a pleasure to meet you I'm sure but right now we are in the middle of a crisis. Meow just drank all of my sake."
Meow was staring off blankly into space, her vision was spinning. If one little drink of sake could make her drunk then apparently she was totally wasted. She stumbled to Tsukasa.
"Hey, who're you? I've never seen you before."
galadriel_elf_queen1
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 22, 2003 11:20
(((Am I going back to playing Utena? *sweatdrops* I can't remember. If I am, then I'll make a seperate post after this one.)))

Sailor Pluto grinned. "Nah," she glanced at the Still giggling Botan. "but some think I am."

(((hey someone else need to take over for kenshin. :cry: I can't deal with all the pressure!!!! *names about 6 RPs and all the homework she has.* I will still play Sailor Pluto, and maybe Utena, if I'm right Kurama's Girl)))))
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 22, 2003 12:21
Taking another drink, Katariena hic-uped. Better pay for this now, b4 i lose it all. setting the money of the counter, she heard a gun shot. commen in pubs, she thought, and there was enough excitment over the two shots. a thought passed through her mind. "excuse me, jeanne?? wat type of currency do you take hear??"
Kuramas_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 22, 2003 12:41
((( Yes Galadriel, would you please play Utena? Remember, me, multitasking, BIG BOOM!?)))
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 22, 2003 01:38
Tsukasa gave a strange look.

"Meow?"

"Yes?"

She was still stumbling around the room. He laughed. Then he sat down.

"Uh...it is okay I take a seat right?"

"Sure. Knock yourself out."

Just then they heard two gunshots. Then they heard Jeanne yelling. Tsukasa just stared with a blank look on his face.

"Well at least its better over here."

He nodded to his table. Crim and Sora were still fighting(you threw my rice!!!I should be mad!!) and Mimiru was still caught in the middle. Tsukasa just shook his head. Ran laughed. Jeanne finally got back with rans Sake.

"Whats that?"

"Sake."

"Mmmm. Okay. I'm up to trying new things.....hey jeanne, can you get me some?"

"Yeah sure....." *mumbles to herself while walking away to get yet ANOTHER sake...*
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 22, 2003 01:58
(OOC: Hey, I'll take Kenshin! ^__^ I am very good at multi-tasking, lol)

Rath seemed a little dissapointed to find out that Pluto was not a demon. Thatz was just ignoring the entire conversation and taking advantage of Rath's distraction by stealing food off his plate.

Rune smiled at Pluto. "We would really appreciate getting home." he said softly.

"You mean you would." Thatz muttered. Rune discreetly kicked him under the table.

"How soon can you get us there?" Rune continued, still smiling at Pluto. Image

[Edited on 23/9/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 22, 2003 07:03
Jeanne turned at Katarina's question replying, "Any and all kinds..." Jeanne gathered the dirty towels and broken cup and took them behind the counter. Then Ran asked for another sake and brought it over to her quickly. She headed back to bar as she saw a very familiar face near the door. Her heart jumped as she saw one of the men she had fallen for a good while ago... 'Kenshin'...
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 22, 2003 09:50
'oh no...how did i know it would be him? how?!' meryl sighed and helped jeanne pick up some dirty towels. "hey, millie, do you think we should see if vash is alright?"
"i don't know, meryl, i don't know..."
"well. i've made up my mind. we're going after him, millie. it's our job! we've got to!" meryl jumped out of her seat, straightened up and headed toward the door. just as she was going to go out, she walked straight into the very man she was after. "mmmph!" vash looked beat but quickly prevented meryl from falling backwards.
"thanks... i mean. HOW DARE YOU!! do you know what kind of trouble you could have... what kind of trouble you are in?! those gunshots were from you weren't they?! how can you just go around and shoot things?!" vash lifted a finger in opposition. "don't you point your finger at me! vash! you couldn've... you could've..." she 'melted' in his arms and her cries were muffled by his red coat.
"i'm sorry, meryl. i really am. those shots... they weren't from me. they were meant for me..."
"oh mr. vash! you're alright! thank goodness!"
they all found a table in the corner to sit at together, making sure to pass carefully by the dog demon that millie had spilt ice cream on earlier.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 23, 2003 04:04
Jeanne came over with some drinks (on the house, too!! ) for Vash and the others. "So... how did the fight go...", Jeanne asked Vash. Vash seemed taken aback from Jeanne knowing about the fight...
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 23, 2003 10:29
Ran gulped down her sake. Meow stumbled over to her and put an arm around the other girl's shoulders.
"Hey, you look a lot like an accquintance of mine," she mumbled out.
Ran sweatdropped. "Not again." She continued to drink her sake, trying to ignore Meow.
"And do you know what is weird. She likes sake as much as you. But you seem to be a lot nicer than her. She is so stuck up and full of herself and she makes fun of me all the time . . ." Meow continued to blab on and went to sit down.
Ran, getting very annoyed with her now, pushed the chair out from under Meow as she sat down. Meow fell to the ground on her butt. She looked up at Ran with tears in her eyes.
"Why did you do that? That was so mean." Meow burst into sobs.
Ran sighed and turned to Tsukasa. "Don't mind her. She is a blabbering idiot." And she continued to drink her sake.
galadriel_elf_queen1
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 23, 2003 11:20
(((F-L you did know that Kenshin had been there talking to Sano right?)))

Pluto smiled at the knight's dissapointment. "Yeah you prersonally like demon gals? What's wrong with immortals?" Pluto grinned even wider. "But I suppose that wouldn't matter would it? But naywya, I can get you there as soon as you need. I'm pretty flexible."
<< First23456Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email