Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Anime pub
on: September 23, 2003 12:35
"You guys kinda lost me...."

Meow looked up.

"You are such a freak Meow....."

She went into tears. Tsukasa put his arm around her. Then she became messed up again.

"Umm....does she always do this?"

*Sigh* "Unfortunately yes....."Image

[Edited on 24/9/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 23, 2003 09:47
"oh wow, thanks, jeanne. the fight? oh well, it was hey wait... how did you? i mean-? you-?" jeanne smiled, taking the glasses of of the tray. "gah! forget it..." vash mumbled to himself and drained his drink in one motion. "aaahh..." he wiped his mouth on his sleeve and slid deeper into his seat trying to relax his muscles.
"you really shouldn't drink so fast, vash." meryl shook her head and secretly sighed in relief that vash was not hurt. "tell us about the fight, vash." vash gave her a funny look.
"please, mr. vash? please?"
"oh all right.." the girls gathered 'round to hear vash's telling of the fight...
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 24, 2003 06:59
Jeanne smirked and winked at Vash as she took the glasses and headed back to the bar. She began to wash the glasses as she highened her hearing to listen to Vash's story...

[Edited on 24/9/2003 by Happy_Hobbit]
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 24, 2003 11:49
laying her money on the counter she too listened with great interest to Vash. maybe i will order... she quickly thought the better of it, as she had almost no money left. maybe i should find a job.... she lost this train of thought as vash began...
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 24, 2003 01:24
Ran sighed. "Well maybe we should pay, Meow. If there is enough money left over we can order more sake."
Meow, grinning stupidly, leaned on the counter and looked at Ran.
"Oh yeah, the money." she said a little whispy. She pulled out her purse and emptied it's contents onto the counter. All that was left was 2 shu. Meow looked down at it still smiling then up at the shocked Ran. "I guess there must have been a hole in my purse." She smiled and lifted up the purse to her eye. She looked through the hole at Ran. "Hello."
A vein throbbed in Ran's forehead. She took a deep breath and let it out. She turned to Jeanne. "I am extremely sorry about this. We will pay you what we have then will have to be in debt. I always keep my debts so you shouldn't worry."
Meow turned to Tsukasa still looking through the hole in her purse. "Hello."
AquaEver
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 24, 2003 01:41
Ello everybody! I was wondering if i can join in on the fun? please e-mail me at [email protected] if i am allowed to (or just private message me!) THANKS!!!
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 24, 2003 05:36
"Hey its okay girls, I will pay for it. Just promise something.....will you travel with me? I need someone intelligent to talk to......"

"Sure?"

Meow thought for minute....."Yeah!! I'm sure it will be fun...."

"Okay. Do want to go with me to the dungeon? Ynow, kill some monsters, get some....TREASURE?"

"Treasure!!"
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 24, 2003 05:54
Jeanne nodded to Katariena and took the payment. She smiled at Ran and Meow in a very merciful way. Their friend though paid the rest of the bill wanting them to promise to travel with him. Jeanne smiled as she continued to listen in on Vash's story...

[Edited on 25/9/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 24, 2003 10:28
"... and then after i ran out from behind the jeep as fast as i could, pulling out my gun, after he shot the gas tank. my gun flew out of my hand as he got caught in the back by the blast meant for me. but he was still after me with as much enthusiam as when he first pointed his gun at me..." vash took a sip from the glass nearest him.
"hey, that was my drink!"
"oh, sorry..." vash smiled at millie and ordered a vanilla pudding for her.
"yay! thank you, mr. vash!"
"go on with the story, vash!" courused several people sitting in the pub. it was only then that vash realized how many people were listening in. he blushed and went on.
"where was i? eh heh..." vash scratched the back of his head nervously as meryl refreshed his memory, "he was still after you... after the blast..."
"oh, right, thanks... so... he could've cared less about the blast that scorched his back. i mean...the man was still yelling at me and giving me icy looks that chilled my bones!! so anyway... in the split second that he was distracted by the blast, i rolled over and picked up my gun, avoiding the shattered glass from the jeep. i aimed in mid-roll and... BANG BANG!" several of the people listening in jumped up at the sound and vash smiled, "yeah. and that's that... pretty much what happened out there."
"wow... what a story..."
"hey! wait a minute! that was... three shots fired! we only hear two. why didn't we hear the third?"
"oh... well, heh..." vash blushed then added, "well that's what confussed him too. he only heard one of the bullets i fired. then he realized that i had shot both his arm and his leg. he was so shocked that he collapsed there. *sigh* then legato got to him... who else could've done such a thing..." he shook his head and fell silent.

[Edited on 25/9/2003 by witchking]
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 25, 2003 03:09
Jeanne brought the pudding over and stood there listening to the rest of the story. She bent down and hugged Vash, "I'm just glad you're safe..."
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 25, 2003 10:49
"Treasure!!"
Ran thought. Treasure meant she could buy more sake. And more sake meant that life would be that much better.
"Alright," she readily agreed.
Meow looked at Ran and Tsukasa rather seriously. "You two remind me of two acquintances of mine."
Ran sweatdropped and turned to Tsukasa. "If you are looking for someone intelligent to talk to I wouldn't suggest her."
Meow's bottom lip began to tremble. "Hey, that wasn' t very nice. Why are you so mean? You're acting just like my acquintance. She always says mean stuff like that about me."
Ran sighed.
galadriel_elf_queen1
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 25, 2003 11:24
Sailor Pluto listened half-heartedly to Vash. She smirked. "You think thats a good adventure? I've had better, more than any of you can imagine...." she scoffed. She grinned at Vash. "And I don't get my facts mixed up."
Kuramas_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 25, 2003 12:14
((( Hello? GEQ1, are you gonna post for Utena?)))
galadriel_elf_queen1
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 25, 2003 02:05
(((fine fine fine.)))

"Hey Jeanne can I have a little bit of sake?" Utena called, half-heartedly listening to Vash. 'I don't even know this guy.' she thought to herself. 'He certainly can't tell a story.'

[Edited on 26/9/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 25, 2003 09:26
vash was surprised at the hug he got from jeanne,"heh... well, i'm sorry, miss, i'm not much of a story teller..." vash grinned at sailor pluto. "i'm usually not the one who tells the tale. but i'm intersted about your adventures. could you tell us one?"
millie stuffed her face with pudding and nodded vigourously, agreeing to vash's request for a story from sailor pluto.

[Edited on 26/9/2003 by witchking]
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 26, 2003 04:28
Jeanne nodded and quickly brought the sake to Utena and then turned and stood next to Vash and his friends' table as Sailor Pluto began to tell of her adventures...
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 26, 2003 08:35
(OOC: opps! Got left behind...)

Thatz's ears perked up and he looked over at Ran. "Treasure? What treasure? I'll help!"

"But I thought we were going home!" Rune cried.

"This is more important. Right Rath?"

The black haired boy crossed his arms. "Unless there's demons involved, I'm not going."
galadriel_elf_queen1
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 26, 2003 11:38
Pluto grinned. Boy was she going to show up this guy. She assumed a grand pose. "It was a dark night in the Moon Kingdom, where the beautiful queen Serenity was having a christening for her baby daughter, Serena, I of course, could not be there becuase I was guarding the Gate of Time. All of a sudden I had this feeling someone was in the Gate, adn no one ever had permission. They jumped out of the Gate directly in front of me and fled toward the castle yellling, "The Queen's heir shall die!!" Pluto stopped for effect.

She went on to explain how single handedly she had defeated the would be murdered, with great flourishing, though not as much bragging as you would think.

Utena lifted the glass of sake to her lips, still ignoring the fool who had his hands over her eyes. He whispered again. "Guess who darling."

She ignored him still, listening to Sailor Pluto.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 26, 2003 12:05
Jeanne shook her head in awe. "Wow... that was very noble and brave of you Sailor Pluto.", Jeanne remarked as she headed back to the bar continuing to clean.

((Reminder: This is a pub... so there are rooms if you want to stay... ))
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 26, 2003 12:46
Ran looked over at Thatz, Rune, and Rath. "Tsukasa here tells me treasure can be found somewhere nearby."
Meow looked over at them. She lifted up her hand and said, "Hello!" Then she started giggling uncontrollably.
Kuramas_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 26, 2003 04:01
Touga sighed with exsasperation at Utena, who was obviously ignoring him.
"Fine," he sighed, bent over her head, and kissed her full on the lips. "Are you going to ignore me now?"
galadriel_elf_queen1
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 26, 2003 04:10
Utena blinked and let him kiss her for just an almost blissful moment, before pulling out of his embrace and slapping him. "You fool-hardy jerk." she said standing up. "That was completely uncalled for."

(((I apologize Kurama's girl if I misplay Utena. U see, she is my persona to go to for Everything REvulutionary Girl.)))Image

[Edited on 27/9/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 26, 2003 09:40
vash, meryl, and mille all sat there with their eyes wide and their jaws dropped. "wow..." the chorused.
"that was amazing! i can't imagine doing half the stuff you did," vash admitted. sailor pluto couldn't help but smile."hmmm... i'm hungry again.... heh..."
"vash, we don't have that much money..."
"did you say money?" vash grinned and put a sack he had brought in on the table. he opened it and huge wads of cash fell onto the table. meryl's eyes widened.
"how did you...?" vash just smiled and ordered a round for everyone around the table. "hey while we're waiting... maybe someone could tell another story."
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 27, 2003 08:10
Jeanne nodded and brought a round of drinks for everyone at the table. She looked around and when no one answered she voiced, "Well... Maybe I should tell my story... any objections.."

[Edited on 27/9/2003 by Happy_Hobbit]
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 27, 2003 09:33
Tsukasa looked at meow with a confused look on his face.

"Meow, you kinda lost me. Anyways, who wants to go with us to a dungeon and get treasure?"
galadriel_elf_queen1
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 27, 2003 09:36
Sailor Pluto grinned. "Thank you so much." She turned to Jeanne. "Suer, as our mistress bartender, I'm sure you have a very interesting story to share."
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 27, 2003 09:44
everyone settled down with their drinks, waiting for jeanne to start her story.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 28, 2003 07:48
Jeanne leaned against an empty table as she began, "Well... Lets just say that I'm not orginally from here. I've have travelled all over but I still can't find my way home. I have gone through many dimensions, met many people, and have had many wonderful adventures but I have not come any closer to home. SO... I decided that I will live out the rest of my lonely life by opening this pub for all you guys to come and met and have fun... maybe even find that special someone...", she said smiling. She sighed as she thought back on many of her adventures and near death experiences. She snapped out of it as someone asked her a question...
galadriel_elf_queen1
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 28, 2003 11:09
"Different dimensions? Who helped you through?" Pluto asked in shock. Unless Jeanne could make herself look like someone else, she had not let anyone travel lately...
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 28, 2003 03:57
"I don't know... each time I finish an adventure as I turn to leave a bright light appears in front of me and without even realizing it I step through it and end up some place else...", Jeanne said shrugging as she drank some more sake...
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 28, 2003 04:26
((Cool avatar galadriel_elf_queen1!!!!))

Tsukasa applauded.

"Great story. Its definitely an ear opener. I wish for you to return home someday and find the peace you seek."

Everyone looked at Tsukasa. They hadnt really noticed him there before.

((An interesting story indeed miss Jeanne. I applaud you.))
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 28, 2003 06:51
"wow, i do hope you get to go back home one day." millie smiled and looked around the pub as if to show her satisfaction in jeanne's great accomplishment in making such a wonderful pub.
'hmm... this is interesting... how could one slip past someone like sailor pluto that easily...? hm...' vash continued to ponder and took several more sips from his drink.
"wow it's getting a bit late," said millie noticing how dark it had gotten outside. "could we stay in a room for the night, miss jeanne?"

[Edited on 29/9/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 29, 2003 04:18
Jeanne looked over at Tsukasa and nodded her thanks to him just as Millie said, "wow, I do hope you get to go back home one day." Jeanne began to ponder if she really wanted to go back... "I really don't think I'm going to go back..." She turned to Millie answering her question, "Of course you can. Come with me." She lead them over to the bar and pulled out a rack with many keys on it. She picked two for the girls and Vash with the numbers 14 and 15 on them. "The rooms are right across from each other. Pretty spacious and if there is anything you need to just use the intercom next to the door.", she said pointing towards the stairs where there was an intercom next to the steps.
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 29, 2003 10:35
Ran continued to drink her sake while Meow pranced around like a drunken fool.
<< First34567Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email