Register

<< First1415161718
Author Topic:
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Anime pub
on: July 13, 2004 09:44
vash took rem's words to heart. killing knives would only be lowering himself to what he hated so much in his brother. he turned to knives, seeing that he was amused by all of this, but vash remained calm.
jeanne was powering up as vash slid his brother's gun into one of his pockets. vash deliberately left his own gun untouched. for now... vash walked up next to jeanne, a new fire in his spirit. he knew what must be done. their eyes met, only for an instant. jeanne looked into the blue eyes looking into hers and thought that they seemed to say, once i had thought i had lost rem... that was before... but now... vash spoke, "i'm not going to lose you."
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 14, 2004 08:01
Jeanne smiled as a tear began to form in her eye. "Let's finish this...", she said as the two of them looked at each other and then back at Knives. "And so it begins...", she said suddenly transforming into her next level. Her emerald eyes dazzeled as her golden hair returned. She charged at Knives suddenly disappearing and then reappearing behind him knocking him forward towards Vash. Jeanne hoovered over the ground as Knives skidded towards his brother. "Your turn Vash!"
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 14, 2004 10:05
vash grabbed knives by the collar and began to wrestle him to the ground. soon enough, vash had knives pinned to the ground. vash held out his hand playfully, knowing he had the advantage over his brother now, "tag team, jeanne!"
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 15, 2004 04:29
Jeanne smiled as she disappeared and reappeared next to Vash slapping his hand. "Get back Vash! The fireworks are about to start...", she said as she flew high into the air over Knives. As soon as she knew Vash was a safe distance away Jeanne began throwing energy blasts at Knives causing him to duck, dodge and dive this way and that. A couple hit him and knocked him up. By the time she was done Jeanne flew back down to the ground and joined by Vash started their walk towards Knives... it was going to end right now. Knives crawled away from the two of them and held out his hand as he spoke...
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 16, 2004 10:22
knives looked pitiful on the gournd with his hand out as if seeking help. "b-brother, i-"
"don't bother." vash and jeanne were standing over the sad heap that was knives. vash looked down, feeling little pity for his brother. "it ends here."
knives looked up, "no... you- you wouldn't..." his eyes grew wide with fear. a fear he had never felt before...

[Edited on 17/7/2004 by witchking]
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2004 05:09
Jeanne and Vash towered over Knives as he began to beg for his life. Jeanne rolled her eyes as she replied, "Okay, okay... We won't kill you. Happy? But you have to do one thing in order for your life to be sustained." Knives got on his knees as he spoke desperately, "Yes... anything!" "You have to leave us alone. Never bother us again. Understood?" He nodded fiercely. Jeanne looked at Vash as the two of them nodded and turned to head back to where to Rem and the portal. Suddenly a chill went up Jeanne's spine. She turned around in time to see a bullet zoom pass her and nail Vash in the back of his shoulder. "VASH!!!"
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2004 08:20
vash walked alongside jeanne back to the portal in rem's direction. a sudden shock of icy pain shot through him. he fell, clutching his arm, he could feel the warm blood running down it.
"VASH!!!"
he could barely hear jeanne over the pounding in his head. what happened next was just a blur...
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 18, 2004 04:40
Jeanne looked back to see Knives reaiming his gun at him. She gathered all the strength that she could and before the bullet could hit them they disappeared. A good deal away from Knives now, Jeanne and Vash reappeared next to the portal and Rem. "Here. Watch him so I can finish this...", Jeanne told Rem handing Vash to her. Before she let her ears take in any protest she vanished only to reappear before Knives. "This ends now!", she yelled as she held out her hand her fingers pointed towards Knives. She gathered her strength and energy... ZZZZZZZZZOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!! Five bright rays of energy beams shot from her fingers right at Knives. After it was over silence laid thick on the battlefield as Jeanne turned heading back to Vash and the portal home as she left the 'holey' corpse on the ground... Knives was no more...
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 18, 2004 09:35
vash rolled over but stopped feeling the pain from his shoulder. he groaned. where am i? vash opened his eyes. "knives!" he started to get up but rem pushed him back down.
"it's ok. rest, vash." rem smiled as she brushed the hair from his forehead. "i'll just leave you two here."
two? then he saw her. the sun was filtering through the window, giving her a radiant glow that complimented her warm smile. an angel...? his words were barely audible, "am i in heaven?"
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2004 04:59
"How are you feeling?", a gentle voice came to Vash's ears. The blood red hair shimmered and shined in the morning light as Jeanne stepped towards the bed away from resting spot next to her window. Her emerald danced with happiness as she saw that Vash seemed well. She brushed a strand of hair out of his face as he spoke...
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2004 10:24
"what...happened? i mean, where are we? are we in the pub?" vash was still trying to get his bearings straight. jeanne explained what happened back in the other dimension and assured him that they were once again safely in the confines of the pub. with that, vash was able to calm down.
a soft knock came at the door before a familiar face popped in for a peek. "hey there!" he pushed his way in.
"wolfwood! am i glad to see you again."
wolfwood eyed vash. he noticed jeanne sitting at his side. "ah... well, i should get going."
vash could only smile. before long, he was fast asleep...
Whitecloud
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2004 10:25
hey can i join!? i was going to use kaze and makenshi from final fantasy unlimited and probably moogle later.....i was just wonder but where is your character from frodoslover?

[Edited on 21/7/2004 by Whitecloud]
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 21, 2004 06:30
((no prob! My character is actually one I made up. You can check her out in the RPG character forum.))

Jeanne smiled as Wolfwood left and seeing Vash falling into slumber. She held his hand gently. They were slightly rough yet... unforgettable. She brushed another strand of hair out of his face letting her hand gently stroke the side of his face. Suddenly she sensed a couple of new presences in the pub. 'Better go check it out...', she thought as she looked to the door then back down at Vash. "Stay put. Ill be right back...", she whispered to Vash as she stood. Uncounciously, she closed the gap between her and Vash's faces letting her lips gently touch the rough yet gentle skin of his cheek. She left the room touching her lips as she realized what she had done... 'What is happening? Am I falling for him?', she thought to herself as she shook the thought from her mind as she bounded down the stairs quickly to observe the new customers...
Whitecloud
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 21, 2004 04:38
Kaze comes crashing through the pub door and into a wall and a thick wall of mist flows into the pub after him. Makenshi appears in front of Kaze, sword drawn. Makenshi spots Jeanne and throws Kaze outside. Kaze pulls out his shotgun and uselessly fires at Makenshi, who is protected by his mist. *sigh* "Do you remember nothing?," says Makenshi. Kaze stands and doesn't respond, he only looks at the untransformed magun on his right arm.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 21, 2004 04:43
"Excuse me... gentlemen...", Jeanne said as she looked both men up and down. She fanned the mist from out of her face as she continued, "I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave you can't behave yourselves." She spoke in the modest of tones as she looked from one gentleman to the other awaiting an answer...
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 21, 2004 07:35
((hi whitecloud!!! :wave: ))

wolfwood watched the two newcomers from his seat in the corner of the pub. hmm... he's pretty good with that gun... he picked up his drink and sipped at it, continuing to watch them out of the corner of his eye...
Whitecloud
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 21, 2004 09:15
Makenshi clamly puts down his sword and says,"Sorry for the trouble, i am Makenshi or White Cloud, and you are?" Kaze reloads his gun and puts it away and covers up his right arm.

[Edited on 22/7/2004 by Whitecloud]
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 21, 2004 10:04
wolfwood put down his mug, hmm... for a moment there i thought he'd cause more trouble. his finger traced the lip of the mug. just as well... woflwood yawened and got up to go back to his room but was stopped by a voice that called out to him from behind...
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 22, 2004 03:43
"Hey Wolfwood.", Jeanne said after him as he made his way up the stairs. "Can you check on Vash and see if he's okay?" He nodded and headed up the stairs. Jeanne turned and smiled as she looked at the new comers. "So... where do you gentlemen come from?"
Whitecloud
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 22, 2004 03:59
"From wonderland," replied makenshi," and this must be one of the outer worlds....."
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 22, 2004 09:54
wolfwood opened vash's door quietly to see how he wasy doing. "oh hi, wolfwood." he entered the room.
"how you feeling?"
"ok. could be worse." conisdering how little rest he got, he sure did seem his usual self. "how's jeanne?"
"fine. she's the one that asked me to see how you were doing. want anything to eat?"
"sounds good but i think i'll go get it myself." vash got up and went to the closet to change. shortly after he made his way downstairs to get a bite to eat. wolfwood, glad to know his friend was ok, lit up and walked to his own room.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 23, 2004 03:37
Jeanne continued to talk with the two new pubbers when she heard someone coming down the steps. Her face completely lit up when she saw Vash. She hurried over to him as she said, "Vash!" She hugged him before he even had the chance to breath a word to her...
Whitecloud
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 23, 2004 05:10
"Sorry to interrupt," whispered White Cloud," but may we take shelter here for the time being?" Kaze sits against a wall of the pub. Kaze looks around and then closes his eyes. "For its seems that Kaze has already decided to stay here." said Makenshi.
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 23, 2004 11:39
vash's greeting was cut short by an unexpected, but welcome, hug.
"sorry to interrupt..." vash and jeanne turned towards the new comers. the one speaking continued, asking if he and his companion could stay at the pub.
"i'm just going to get a little somethig to eat." vash slid between jeanne and the stranger so jeanne could help find a spare room for the new pubbers.

wolfwood was sitting on his bed, leaning against the wall when he saw two familiar figures walking up the path to the pub. he smiled, hey, they're back.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 24, 2004 02:29
"Okay...", Jeanne said as she slid her arms from around Vash's chest as she turned to White Cloud and Kaze nodding and informing them of rooms at the end of the hall. As soon as she was done with them she walked over and sat next to Vash. "How are you feeling?"
Whitecloud
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 24, 2004 04:43
(i am really really really really really really really really really really really really really uberly sorry that i can't update this comming week, so this will be the last post for me until next weekend)
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 24, 2004 10:36
((no worries))

"now that i've got some food in me, i'm feeling great. but... what bothers me is that he's still out there. somewhere." vash pushed the crumbs on his plate around with his fork, "but that's ok. we made it back safely." he put his arm around jeanne's shoulders and brought her closer to him.
"MR. VASH!!!"
vash turned, "millie! meryl! you're back!"
"yup!" millie smiled and dumped a box of donuts in his lap. "those are for you mr. vash."
"hey," meryl pushed millie aside. "sorry we took so long. we got held up at the office."
"glad to see you two again."
"why hello there. oof--" wolfwood had come downstairs to meet millie and meryl but was also met with one of millie's presents. "er.. thanks."
"we've got something for you too, miss jeanne."
many more presents and greetings were exchanged before they retired to their rooms for the night. vash decided to hang around downstairs for just a little while longer.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 25, 2004 06:58
"Aww... you girls are awesome!", Jeanne exclaimed as she opened the package. Her eyes widened as a small gasp escaped her lips. She looked to the girls then back down at the gift as she pulled out some green cloth. She smiled as Meryl exclaimed, "We saw it and thought you would like it." Millie nodded as she added, "Please go try it on." Jeanne grinned even more so as she left the room to try it on. Soon she walked out of the small hallway as people looked her way. Some of the girls oohed and awed causing Meryl, Millie and Vash to turn and look. Jeanne's hair was pulled up letting the curls fall gently around her porclein face. Her emerald eyes sparkled as she looked over to Vash smiling. Her goddess-like body was so exquisite in her gift: a gorgeous emerald green medival dress outlined with gold threading. "Well... what do you think?"
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 26, 2004 10:14
vash offered a hand. he gently brought her closer to him, "you look like a goddess." a traveling harper began playing his tune. "would you like this dance?" they wove gracefully around tables and between chairs to the melody of the harper's song.
millie smiled, "isn't that great, meryl?"
"yeah..." meryl sighed and went to sit down. she watch vash and jeanne dancing around the pub until the music faded, and they went to sit at the bar. the normal hum of the pub returned as the inhabitants of the pub settled back into their seats for another round. "can i have a seat?" meryl looked up, it was wolfwood. "oh, sure."
"something bothering you?"
"no," she glanced at the bar, "i'm... just a little tired."
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 27, 2004 03:57
Jeanne smiled as she danced around the room with Vash. 'I pray that I can always be with him.', she thought to herself as the dance slowed and the two went to the bar. "Thank you for the dance and for the compliment. You're an awesome dancer.", she said blushing slightly at her compliment to him. Vash smiled as the two sat down letting his arm slip around her waist. She smiled slightly as she leaned her head to the side until it rested on his shoulder. "Did you really mean what you said back then when we were up against Dominque and Knives?", she asked as she looked up at his face...
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 28, 2004 08:56
vash smiled down at jeanne, "really." he brushed a loose strand of hair from her face, then passionately kissed her...

"he kissed her!!!" meryl gasped.
wolfwood sat her back down. "meryl, there's nothing you can do, he loves her."
"stop kidding," meryl looked into wolfwood's eyes trying to find a trace of a lie, there was none to be found.
vash... a tear rolled down her cheek. "vash..."
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2004 03:50
Jeanne was taken aback by the sudden kiss but it was something she had been wanting forever it seemed. As she closed her eyes and savored this moment, her mind began flashing images of the two of them from the past couple of months. "Vash...", she whispered as they began to pull away. "Yeah?" "I love you...."
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2004 11:37
"i love you too, jeanne." vash let jeanne rest her head on his shoulder again. he sighed happily. he had always hoped for this day to come, and it had finally come.

wolfwood helped meryl to her room. she was still crying. "i'm sorry meryl..."
"it's not your fault..." she managed to say between sobs. "it's just... oh, i don't know anymore!" she pushed wolfwood away and burts into another torrent of tears. wolfwood took the hint and let her have a moment alone...
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 30, 2004 07:31
Jeanne never wanted this day to end. She had finally found love... she wanted to hold onto it forever! Suddenly though Jeanne's senses went crazy as something approached the pub. Her head shot up looking towards the window... it wasn't too far now when she finally figured it out. She turned quickly to Vash whispering, "Vash! Its him! Its Knives!!"
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 30, 2004 09:58
vash nodded. i thought it was him... "we can't let him come here. we can't let any harm come to anyone staying here. let's go." they left to meet knives and make sure that he would never reach the pub...
<< First1415161718
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email