Register

<< First1314151617Last >>
Author Topic:
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Anime pub
on: May 28, 2004 06:48
vash's eyes widened when everything finally registered in his head. "t-t-truth or... dare?"
"that's right." she grinned, "but with a little spice, just the way i like it."
"let her go. this is between us."
"oh, you have feelings for her, huh?" she smiled and played with the gun by jeanne's head.
"she has nothing to do with this."
"oh ho, i think that is where you are mistaken. she has everything to do with this." her grip tightened around jeanne's neck. "but enough talk, let's get back to our little game shall we?"
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 29, 2004 06:42
A small gasp escaped Jeanne's lips as the woman tightened her grip on Jeanne's neck. The woman smirked as she continued, "I do believe introductions are in order. My name is Dominique. And your name is...", she said talking to Jeanne tracing the outline of her chin with the barrel of the gun. "Jeanne...", Jeanne said as she eyed the piece. Dominique looked back up at Vash, "Well... then let the game begin. Here's how we'll play: I'll ask you to pick truth or dare... if you pick truth you have to truthfully answer a question. If you pick dare then you have to do anything I say. Now... if you refuse to answer a question then you have to do the dare. Deal?" She eyed Vash as he watched Jeanne being held in sudden danger...
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 31, 2004 10:44
"deal..."
"now to get this game started." dominique slide the barrel of the gun under jeanne's chin. "truth or dare?"
vash took a deep breath and closed his eyes, "truth."
"a very fine choice."
he opened his eyes.
and now the real fun begins... dominique began to laugh.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 01, 2004 02:58
Dominique's laughing slowed till finally she asked the question, "How far would you go to save this girl?" Jeanne looked at Vash. Their eyes locked with one another's for what seemed like eternity till he finally answered...
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 01, 2004 10:02
the silence following the question seemed to linger forever.
how far would i go to save jeanne? vash's eyes locked with jeanne's, his mouth slightly ajar about to say something that just couldn't find it's way out.
dominique shifted her weight then suddenly dissappeared then reappeared infront of the bar. "remember, if you don't answer, you have to do the dare."
silence.
"well...? do you have an answer or shall i explain what you will have to do?"
"i..." vash thought about what he would say while trying to figure out how dominique could possibly move that fast. then he noticed wolfwood hiding behind the bar, just a few yards away from where dominique and jeanne stood. he continued with more confidence, "i would follow you into the deepest pits in hell." he couldn't help but grin, he had figured out her little secret.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 02, 2004 03:20
"Aww... how sweet.", Dominique said sacastically as downed a shot and threw the glass behind her shattering it. "Now... new question.", she said as began to think what the new question would be when suddenly she felt a cold piece of metal meet the back of her head. Jeanne saw Vash grinning even more now as she heard Wolfwood speak, "Let her go now!" Jeanne became relieved and even more so as she felt Dominique release her. Jeanne began to rush towards Vash but before they knew what happened next Dominique, with her quickest of moves, disarmed Wolfwood and sent him flying into a wall. After that just as Jeanne and Vash were about to embrace Dominique appeared between the two of them causing Jeanne to run into her. Dominique turned, Jeanne in a head lock with Dominique's gun barrel to Jeanne's head... Vash looked flabberguasted...
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 03, 2004 11:12
wolfwood! vash was shocked, too early! just a few more minutes... he sighed. what am i going to do now?think... think... you already know her weakness... but how to use it to your advantage? c'mon vash!
"vash," a breathy gasp came from jeanne as she was forced into another headlock.
"tsk, tsk, tsk," dominique wagged her index finger at vash. "it's still my turn. if you're going to play, you have to play by the rules. by my rules."
vash glanced at wolfwood's limp body in the corner, then at wolfwood's gun, finally eying the rest of the room. he tried desparately to find a way to get out of this mess without hurting jeanne. it was bad enough that wolfwood was slumped, unconcious in a conrner of the pub. he couldn't let any more harm come to the ones he loved. just then, something to his left caught his eye. perfect...
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 04, 2004 06:54
Jeanne had had enough of this. "Come on Dominique! This game is getting tiresome. Lets play a new game huh? I know a really good one.", she said hoping that Dominique would get interested. Dominique loosened her grip on Jeanne as she replied, "Really?" 'Perfect! Only one shot... here goes!', Jeanne thought as she suddenly transformed... the spell that was once on Jeanne was now gone and now she looked like she was before when she was battling the android Trunks. Her transformation knocked back Dominique as Jeanne disappeared. She reappeared a good deal away from Dominique who by now was standing and was pissed. "How about hide and go seek?", Jeanne said smirking. She whispered quickly to Vash before she vanished, "Vash... do whatever it takes to get a plan together to take down Dominique. I can only hold her for so long... the rest is up to you.." and with that she vanished as did Dominique...
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 04, 2004 10:57
vash nodded to show he understood. great, just what i needed: a diversion. vash took the oppurtunity while dominique and jeanne played their new game. vash rushed over to his left. he dodged jeanne as she whisked by above him, rolled over and grabbed a beer bottle that still had some beer. this should be just enough beer to make this work... i just need to make sure wolfwood isn't hurt too if i do it... he made his way over towards wolfwood, grabbing wolfwood's gun along the way. vash moved wolfwood to safety behind the bar.
jeanne and dominique were still at it, flitting here and there, trying to dodge one another. jeanne saw vash give her a thumbs up out of the corner of her eye.
"ready or not, here i come." vash stood up from behind the bar, beer bottle in hand.
"ha! is that all? a beer bottle?" dominique was anything but impressed. and this is the imfamous vash the stampede!?
then, jeanne watched vash toss the bottle into the air, what's he thinking?
"was that supposed to hit me? i think you missed..." she began to smile but right as dominique said that, vash reached for wolfwood's gun and shot the bottle. the contents spilled all over dominique and the table next to her. "now jeanne!"
jeanne already had an energy blast ready and waiting...
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 05, 2004 05:35
Jeanne nodded and gathered her energy concentrating into an energy blast. 'NOW!', Jeanne thought as she released the blast at Dominique. She errupted into a mass of flames burning all over. Jeanne landed and untransformed next to Vash. The two watched in awe as Dominique was disolving right before their very eyes...
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 05, 2004 01:15
vash and jeanne watched as the last few flames died out. by then, wolfwood had regained conciousness and was sitting on the ground, his back against the bar, rubbing his temples. "oi, what happened?"
"wolfwood! you're ok!" vash helped wolfwood into a chair.
"where'd she go?"
"dominique?"
"was that her name?"
"she..." he looked at the ashes on the ground, "left."

wolfwood returned to his room to get some rest. he had a splitting head ache and was not going to wait around for it to go away. wolfwood took another drag from his beer and went to bed. he fell asleep instantly.

downstairs, vash and jeanne stood in the middle of the room. jeanne surveyed the room, "what a mess."
"yeah... well, we better get cleaning."
together, they slowly started to restore the pub to the best of their abilities.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 05, 2004 05:51
Several weeks had gone by and the pub became busier than ever. Since Jeanne was so short-handed Vash and Wolfwood would help out, their meals and boarding paid for their services, and life was good. But soon enough a rumor began to spread through area that there was something going on between Jeanne and Vash. The two of them both ignored it until one night when a stranger entered the pub looking for Vash...

witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 07, 2004 11:52
((>.< can't see the pic))
jeanne was positioned behind the bar, with her signature smile that slowly melted away as the pub door swung wide open and a cold breeze seeped in. whispers spread throughout the pub as the stranger entered.
vash was upstairs in his room. he moved from the window and sat in the chair beside the bed. someone's here... for me.
everyone eyed the stranger. the whisperings faded into a thick silence that hung in the air over the crowd. some left the pub, others were too afraid even to get out of their chairs to move away. one man, in the corner stood. he strutted towards the stranger, "who do you think you are?" the man would be sorry...
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 08, 2004 03:57
((Its Legatto Bluesummers))

Jeanne as one of the customers strutted towards the stranger jamming his finger into the man's chest as he spoke, "Wo do you think you are?" The stranger smirked as he looked at the man. Jeanne couldn't see really what was going on but she could see the stranger's eyes. They were cold... hard... eyes of a murderer. "Joey!", she hollared at the man. He looked up at her wondering what she was going on about when suddenly a gun shot rang through the air as Joey Wheeler fell to the floor. Everyone jumped out of their seats heading either out the door or for some cover. The man looked over at Jeanne as she rushed to Joey trying to control the bleeding. "Hang in there Joey. Hang on...", she whispered to him as she applied pressure to some cloth that covered his wound. Suddenly a hand grabbed her shirt and pulled her up. Now she was looking leveled eye with the man. "I'm looking for Vash the Stampede. Where might I find him?", the man asked as he studied the girl. He could tell by her reaction that not only did she know him but she seemed to care about him as well. "What do you want with him? And who are you?", she asked determiningly showing that the man didn't scare her. He smirked not only at her question but at her attitude during this situation as he replied, "That's between me and him. I was sent here by his brother, Knives, to... talk to him. My name though is Legato..." He placed her down as he bowed to her, "Legato Bluesummers." Suddenly he snapped his head towards the stairs as he grabbed Jeanne pulling her into a head lock placing a gun to her head faced the stairs. "Come on out Vash..."
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 08, 2004 09:10
vash jumped when he heard the gunshot coming from downstairs. jeanne! vash grabbed his jacket and headed downstairs. just before he reached the stairs, he made a sharp turn, heading back down the hall.
"wolfwood! get out here now!"
wolfwood rubbed his eyes, "what... now?"
vash had little patience for wolfwood's sleepiness today. he grabbed wolfwood by the collar, and dragged him out the door, collecting two more guns before closing the door. wolfwood was tired and confused when he was being dragged down the hallway to the stairs.
"where are we going?"
vash didn't answer.
"what's the rush, vash? what's going on?"
"shh... there's someone here. someone here for mesomeone... that would kill..." at these words wolfwood became wide awake. "i need yoor help. here's the plan so far..."
vash quickly explained before walking down the stairs, leaving wolfwood at the top of them.

"ahh... vash," legatto's sickening grin reappeared, "the stampede..."
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 09, 2004 03:16
Jeanne looked to the stairs as well seeing Vash coming down. 'Vash!' Legatto smirked as he spoke, "Vash... the stampede... Nice to finally meet you. Your brother has told me nothing but great things about your marksmanship. I just had to see for myself." Legatto pulled Jeanne's head back slightly so that now it was next to his. He smelled her and then licked her cheek as a small gasp of fright escaped Jeanne's lips... that was the last straw...
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 09, 2004 09:09
my brother!? vash's eyes widened.
yes... knives... legatto's voice echoed through vash's skull as he licked jeanne.
vash instinctively pulled out his gun.
"ah-ah-ah..." legatto wagged his finger, "you don't want to be doing that now..." he started to make his way towards the door, taking jeanne along with him. what dominique did is nothing compared to what i can do... vash hesitated. "now it's time to play a little game of my own..."
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 10, 2004 04:42
"A game?", Vash asked as he unwillingly put his gun back. "Yes... Hide and seek. We'll hide...", Legatto said as he snuggled closer to Jeanne and continued, "...and you seek. But lets make this a real interesting experience for your lovely friend here." He tightened his grip on Jeanne's waist causing her to gasp for air. He pulled out a gun and shot it towards the door. Suddenly the area around the door began to swirl and shift until it resembled a portal/vortex entrance. "See you in our realm.", Legatto smirked as he rushed towards it and jumped in Jeanne along with him...
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 10, 2004 10:06
"no way..." wolfwood walked up to vash, "not another one... don't tell me you're going in there..."
"i have to." wolfwood shuddered. "you don't have to come if you don't want to."
vash looked back at the pub before stepping through the vortex/portal.
"so much for plan A..." wolfwood sighed and followed, the vortex closing behind him.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 11, 2004 03:53
Jeanne woke to find herself bound to what appeared to be an old pipe from crumbled down building. She looked around to see as far as she could old buildings that looked like they had been there for centuries after being blown up. The wind blew... she couldn't see Legatto anywhere so she began rubbing the ropes on a sharp part of the metal. Soon enough she was free and began looking around for Legatto. Suddenly she heard voices not far from her. She ducked behind some rubble as she spied on who was speaking. There she saw Legatto, his back to her as he spoke to someone else... a young man with very short blonde hair, tall and lengthy like Vash. 'Wait a minute!!', she thought to herself as she studied the man closer. Suddenly she got... 'Vash's brother, Knives!' Suddenly Legatto looked back towards her. She ducked and held her breath hoping he nor Knives could hear or see her. She heard one of them say something and then there was silence. She was afraid to look but she snuck a quick peak... gone! Both of them! Suddenly a voice spoke from behind her sending shivers down her spine, "Well... look who got free?" She turned to see Knives and Legatto looming over her. 'Vash? Vash... where are you?'
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 13, 2004 04:09
vash sqiunted as his eyes adjusted to the light. he looked around and saw he was in a large field surrounded by trees to either side. jeanne, where are you? farther ahead, he saw the tops of buildings in the distance. vash decided the buildings looked most promising and started briskly walking in that direction.

a few minutes later...

wolfwood bolted up when he felt something touching his face. "aaaahhh!" he looked up, "oh... i deer... where am i?" wolfwood took in his surroundings. a forest? where's vash? he got up, burshed himself off and started to search for vash and jeanne. i knew i shouldn't have went into that vortex... it was bad enough last time...

as vash got closer and closer to the disheveled city, he knew he was in the right place. jeanne... don't worry, i'm coming...
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 13, 2004 06:12
Knives knelt down and reached for her face. He gently pushed a couple of strands of hair out of her frightened face. "Come now... what would a beautiful woman like you be doing with a person like my brother?", he said smirking slightly. Gently yet forcefully he pulled her up to her feet. Even when standing he loomed over her. "Lets make this fun for my brother. Legatto...", Knives began as he held Jeanne close to him admiring her looks. Legatto stepped towards them and bowed, "Yes?" "Take her to June town. There you will find an old abandon church. Tie her to the very top beam that holds the highest bell in the tower. If my brother is any good... he'll be able to find her... then he'll have to deal with me...", Knives smirked as he gazed into Jeanne's eyes. Her eyes widened in fright at the last part of his statement. He held her chin and gently kissed her... "Now I see why my brother loves you..." 'Loves me?'
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 14, 2004 09:35
Legatto took jeanne to the upper levels of the abandoned church. he rang the bells three times before tying jeanne to the beam. jeanne looked down at him with horror and inner anger, the bell's ringing still reverberating around her.

vash entered the city. where is everyone? he continued walking until he reached the town square. strange... vash turned to his left, listening to the sound of what seemed like church bells. they rang again, a third time now... knives! vash ran.

wolfwood found his way into a clearing just outside of the woods. "what's this?" he picked up a piece of red cloth, examining it. vash! three bells tolled in the distance. here goes nothing... wolfwood shouldered his cross punisher and headed towards june.

Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 15, 2004 01:33
Jeanne was so mixed with emotions that she didn't know what to do. She could feel herself vibrating to the rings of the bell. She prayed for help soon and she prayed that if this was it for her to see Vash's face one last time. She began to think about what Knives had said... after he kissed her. "Does Vash love me? Does he really love me or is Knives trying to mess with my mind?" She searched her heart as she thought about her past experiences with Vash... "Could it really be true? Do I love him too?"
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 15, 2004 09:23
vash continued running through the town, searching for the source of the ringing. he ran through the streets looking right and left for the church. there! he backtracked a few feet and glimpsed the steeple of the church through the alleyway. he made his way over and bounded up the large steps leading up to the abandoned church.

the late afternoon sun was casting long shadows throughout the town. wolfwood entered and removed his glasses, "creepy place..." he shivered. "well, better find everyone..."

vash used all his weight to open the two large wooden and iron doors of the church. as he entered, dust particles swirled and danced in the beams of light filtering in through the cracked stainglass windows. the church had a slight musty smell to it. vash walked down the center aisle. as he reached the smashed alter, he noticed the rusted candelabras at either side. there were still stubs of melted candles in their places, covered in years' worth of cobwebs. now to get to the belltower... he noticed a door to his left. he opened it, nothing. then he saw a similar door to his right. vash noticed that this door handle wasn't dusty like the one to his left. he opened it. gotcha. the spiral staircase behind this door led upwards into the darkness...
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 16, 2004 08:31
Jeanne coughed as the dust kicked up all around her. Legatto sat in the corner of the tower waiting for Vash to arrive. Legatto stood and waited for Vash. He could see someone down below in the town but it wasn't Vash. "Hmm... some man with a cross on his back is heading towards the church. Wonder who he could be?", he spoke as he took a sip from his flask. Suddenly a crack came from below them on the stairs. Legatto rushed over to Jeanne, gagged her and run into the shadows to wait for the person who was coming up the stairs. Jeanne kept her eyes on both the entrance to the tower and Legatto. Suddenly the door burst open....
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 17, 2004 03:55
vash burst through the door, gun first. he saw jeanne tied and gagged.
"jeanne!" he looked into her eyes. 'don't!' they seemed to say to him. he took a step back but it was too late, legatto was already standing with his back against the now closed door.
"so glad you came to join us." he smiled and locked the door with a short click.

wolfwood had found the church, the doors were already wide open so he stepped inside. he continued his search for vash and jeanne and found himself looking up at a long, dark stairway that led up to the belltower. "i guess the only way is up." he started walking.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 17, 2004 04:51
Legatto swayed with each step he took towards Vash and Jeanne. He had no weapon but he really didn't need one. Suddenly he took his gaze from Vash and Jeanne to behind them. Vash and Jeanne turned their heads to see Knives standing in all his glorious insanity and what not. "Well, well, well... if it isn't my dear brother? Come to see your friend have you?", he said as he walked up along side Jeanne and began to gently caress her chin and cheek. "I see now why you care for her so... she too reminds me of Rem. Doesn't she?", Knives said shorting the distance between him and Jeanne. He looked over to his brother as he held Jeanne close. Jeanne tried to struggle to get away from him but it wasn't any use... in this dimension she had no powers. She was a frail human again and those bad guys knew it...
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 17, 2004 09:39
rem... vash held back the tears. jeanne...
knives rubbed his cheek against jeanne's, "what a waste, brother." knives shook his head, "tsk, tsk, tsk. oh now, who's this at the door? a friend?"
on the opposite side of the door, wolfwood was trying the lock but it wouldn't give. "this is crazy..." wolfwood rested his back against the door, trying to think of what to do next.
"legatto, would you mind taking care of our guest?"
"with pleasure." legatto pushed the door open, flinging wolfwood down a few stairs. "so we meet again, chapel."
chapel? wolfwood stumbled a bit before getting his feet back under him.

knives' laugh was disturbing as his manical smile. "why do you even bother, brother? mere humans... it's disgusting..."
"she's not hu-"
"no? maybe... but here she is. isn't that right, jeanne?" knives removed the gag and pressed jeanne closer hoping to make the situation as horrible as possible for his brother.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 18, 2004 05:17
Jeanne struggled with all her might to try and get away from Knives. She distested the man now... "He's right Vash. Here I'm just a mere human.", Jeanne said as she struggled to get free of him. "I'll tell you one thing though brother.", Knives said as he looked to his brother and then back at Jeanne. Suddenly he closed the gap between him and Jeanne's lips. Jeanne struggled to get free but it wasn't of any use. She looked to the side at Vash as a tear rolled down her cheek. Finally Knives pulled away and said, "She's one hell of a kisser." Suddenly a foot came flying out of no where landing right on Knives' face...
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 19, 2004 11:19
knives took a few steps back, clutching his bloody nose.
vash rushed up to catch jeanne. "mere human, huh? that was one heck of a kick." jeanne smiled and vash dried the tear from her eyes. by this time, knives was recovering, his rage just beginning to show...

"so why are you here, chapel? what was so important that you had to come all the way to june to bother knives?" wolfwood was still confused but tried to play along. "i was following vash."
"i thought we told you we would handle him this time."
"i... forgot." he hesitated a little too long for legatto's liking.
"wait... you aren't chapel are you?" legatto could see it in wolfwood's eyes. "then just who are you? won't answer me huh? well, no matter." legatto put on his signature smile and started walking slowly, step by step, downward towards wolfwood.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 20, 2004 12:43
Jeanne stood next to Vash ready to fight Knives. She smiled thinking about how this was looking to the bad brother. Knives was enraged but he was also smiling so insane like that it gave Jeanne the goosebumps. "What now?", she asked Vash as he stood next to her. Suddenly he grabbed her hand...
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 20, 2004 09:12
"i don't know who you are... or why you're impersonating chapel. but i do know one thing. you are going to die here. now!" legatto took a final step and was just a few inches away from wolfwood who was now cornered against a wall.

vash grabbed jeanne's hand and gave it a comforting squeeze. he looked at her out of the corner of his eyes, "you ready?"
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 21, 2004 03:49
Jeanne nodded and looked at Knives. Knives grinned as he spoke, "Well.. are the both of you going to stand up to me? Fine by me!!" He charged at the both of them. Vash pushed Jeanne to the side as Knives and him began to fight.
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 21, 2004 08:56
knives left vash no room to grab for his gun. vash was forced into hand to hand combat. meanwhile, jeanne was trying to find an opening to get in on the fight and better the odds for them against knives. there was a loud crash that they heard from downstairs.
wolfwood was sprawled on the ground that was littered with splinters of wood from the door that he came crashing through. legatto slowly made his way through the door way towards wolfwood. "sad isn't it?" wolfwood looked up. "that you are going to die this way?" legatto kicked the crosspunisher, "at least you're in a church..." pathetic humans; barely worth my time. but i'll let myself have some fun this time...
a soft but confident reply came from the ground, "i'm not afraid to die."
<< First1314151617Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email