Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
malu_azul
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: If you could have any member of the Fellowship protect you whom would it be?
on: August 18, 2002 05:50
If I had to chose just one out of the fellowship, I would say Legolas and/or Aragorn. Their skills, loyalty, bravory, and other characteristics are my reasons why I would chose them. But if feel that those individual characteristics by themselves would not be of much protection. The different races and different personalities of those races had to be set aside in order to even begin their quest. It was when the fellowship united was Frodo trully protected.
PotbellyHairyfoot
Grandpa Moderator
Send Message
Post RE: If you could have any member of the Fellowship protect you whom would it be?
on: August 19, 2002 05:01
Boromir- heck he turned himself into a pincushion trying to protect Merry and Pippin
Todo_Maggot
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 19, 2002 05:06
Merry or Pipin, they could blow people up with Gandalfs fireworks
JC
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 19, 2002 09:10
:love: :love:I would definitely choose Legolas! he has a gift, a speacil one, his beautiful eyes are more powerful than the eagle's and he knows when danger is near!
I LOVE HIM! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
elvenqueen
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 20, 2002 05:56
Hi all! This is my first post and I'm glad to be here!

Well, regarding the topic, I would have to say Aragorn or Legolas. They both fight well and I agree with all the afore mentioned quality traits about both of them. But I think one thing makes me choose Legolas over Aragorn - He can protect me from far away - I mean, with a bow and arrow so that we don't have to be in the "fray" per se. But he can do his cool assassin thing and if needed, he can whoop some orcs with swords too.
whittyb
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 20, 2002 06:52
Aragorn , hes so trustworty,loyal and he would also make a good body guard.
If I had to choose someone else I would say Sam because he would fight to the end and hes realy loyal also.
Lozza
Elven Huntress
Send Message
on: August 20, 2002 06:58
Welcome elvenqueen
Jump over to the Prancing Pony and introduce yourself.
Figwit
Book Club Moderator & Misty Mountain Monster
Send Message
on: August 21, 2002 04:53
hi elvenqueen, say hi to Figwit!

please tell us all about yourself in the Getting To Know You Thread in the Prancing Pony, and get to know all about us (not about Lozza though, she's secretive... * hisses at Lozza *)
Mithrodwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 22, 2002 04:11
If I had to choose some to protect (not that I really need it lmao) But if I did it would be Legolas....his a wicked fighter! Not to mention YUmmy :drool: Though I think Aragorn is yummier :drool: :drool: :blush:
theVoiceofSauron
Rumours Forum Moderator & Lieutenant of Barad-Dur
Send Message
on: August 22, 2002 04:17
I'm definatly gonna have to go with Bill the Pony...he was in the fellowship...they were just afraid if they told him he was then he'd get all the fangirls...sheesh!
Elerrina
Lady of the Golden Wood
Send Message
on: August 22, 2002 10:39
I'm definatly gonna have to go with Bill the Pony...he was in the fellowship...they were just afraid if they told him he was then he'd get all the fangirls...sheesh!-- VoS

Well, he already has his own trailer... a good start for a star! And he was pretty cute (for a pony)... :heart:
*Earenia*
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 23, 2002 08:24
i'd have to go with Legolas or Aragorn
:drool: :drool: :drool: :love: :love: :love:
JC
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 24, 2002 07:14
Welcome Elven Queen! I'm JC
We share the same point of view about Legolas! :love: :love:
Oh Legolas!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :blush:
mordol
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 26, 2002 09:09
Gimli son of Gloin would be ok, no hesitation with using his axe, never gets tired, doesnt need to "get his strength back "
tracy
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 26, 2002 08:03
Aragon is a good fighter and if you do end up getting hurt he can heal you with some kingsfoil...but the point is to be protected and not get hurt........

Legolas has good aim with an arrow....but at Helms Deep Gimli kicked his butt in the orc killing competition....*considers Gimli*...."the dwarf breathes so loud we could have shot him in the dark"....ummm no

Gandalf He saved the entire fellowship from a Barlog and sacrificed himself at the same time. Plus he was the leader of the Fellowship and he is The White Rider who strikes fear into the enemy's army. Gandalf doesn't need an arrow or a sword to protect you all he has to do is say "boo!" and scare your attackers away.... I think we have a winner :love:
Figwit
Book Club Moderator & Misty Mountain Monster
Send Message
on: August 28, 2002 10:04
hi Tracy, say hi to Figwit!
tracy
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 28, 2002 10:50
*tracy waves hand franticly in the air*

Hi Figwit!
SilverDeath
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 28, 2002 11:26
Natika and Scothia are on my side. WINGFOOT ALL THE WAY! :love: :blush:
BigAl
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2002 04:45
I would also have to say Gimli, never stops fighting once he starts, practical, and very trustworthy and loyal
JaneGrey
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2002 08:14
Gandalf. If we find ourselves in trouble, the wizard can set the trouble on fire and we'll be off on Shadowfax in no time. Besides, isn't it Gandalf's job to guard and protect?

ps: might have to do something about that falling into shadow though.
Airetasarë
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2002 10:36
Legolas totally!! :love::love::love::love::love::love:

But I wouldn't be need saving since I'd be an elf like him and quick to protect myself, aslong as others But if I was in trounle it'b be Legolas to save me :drool::drool::drool:

He's already saved everybody else!! Everybody!! At least once, but I counted like 17 or so saves throughout the whole movie

:love::love::love::love: <>:heart::heart::heart::heart:
tani
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2002 11:24
Legolas, but it is a hard choice! Mainly because as has already been said, he saves at everyones lives at least once, he has keen eyes, he is good and long and close range fighting... but also because it would be amazing to be able to talk with an elf (while he wasn't fighting) and he is the only one in the fellowship. But Aragorn is a very close second! (Esp if he looks like he did in the movie :drool
Keeper_of_Insanity
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2002 11:29
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: LEGOLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
ruzst
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2002 11:37

GANDALF. Without a doubt. Unbelievably powerful, benevolent, sweet, and err uh alluring - yet dignified.

Legolas? Too purty, we'd be fooling around so much ( :blush: ) that the Orcs would sneak up without being noticed and have us both quartered.

Aragorn? Too filthy! Yes a little ruggedness in a man is nice, but there's something to be said for hygeine. Have a bath and some Old Spice, then we'll talk.

Boromir? Too human.

Frodo / Sam / Merry / Pippin? All too short. As much as I love the hobbits, I'm just too tall for them to truly protect me :cry:

Gimli? See Aragorn and multiply it by 20. Toss a "too much facial hair" and "too short" in there, as well.

BellydancerGirl
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2002 08:25
I would have to choose Boromir. Not only for the hotness factor, but, if one of my foes (like a disgruntled guest from Target) were to accidentally stab him, he'd still be able to lay them to waste.
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 14, 2002 07:11
Legolas:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
BoromirsBabe
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 14, 2002 10:29
Boromir- Strong, dauntless, brave,manly, lovely, and beautiful.
:love:Him without a doubt!:love::love::love::heart::heart::love:
Earwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 14, 2002 11:00
Aragorn, the brave and stealthy ranger, of course! :love:
Boromir9
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 15, 2002 10:41
Aragorn, and Boromir. They kick a$$!
greenleaf_glade
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 15, 2002 07:01
Legolas is the cutest guy:heart:
Strider9
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 19, 2002 02:08
It would be Strider all the way
He can hunt, find shelter, cook a mean warg roast and Im sure hes got some awesome stories to tell!
Ringhilwen
Ilúvatar's Designer & Haldir\'s Little Squirrel
Send Message
on: September 19, 2002 06:53
Oh man they all have their advantages, but I'd have to go with Araogrn all the way. Sure Legolas is really attractive, but I'd have to say Aragorn looks more like a fighter and has so many other battle skills. I mean he can use a bow and arrow too and there's no challenging him with a sword!
Lady_Galadriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 21, 2002 04:31
Legolas all the way!! he would save me i'm sure of that with his good shooting skills etc:love: :heart:
Cate
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 25, 2002 09:07
Ok here goes:

BOTH Legolas and Aragorn, they just CLICK ok

They are both babes too, and MANLY
IsariaErendil
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 26, 2002 01:00
:blush: It would choose Elrond but from the fellowship i would choose Aragorn:drool::blush:
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email