Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: If you could have any member of the Fellowship protect you whom would it be?
on: January 22, 2003 12:42
Legolas!*smiles* he would be so cool! he's so cute!:love::love::love::love::love:
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: If you could have any member of the Fellowship protect you whom would it be?
on: January 22, 2003 02:54
to PROTECT me isnt the right answer...lol...ide be stuck on legolas and no body would stop me....hes mine...muahahahaha. okay ill stop obsessing...when i die!

(hehe):drool:
Nienna_Fefalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 24, 2003 08:58
definitelyLegolas :heart::love::heart::love::heart::love::heart:
he can shoot he can skate down steps ( THAT WAS 1 OF THE BEST BITS OF THE FILM !!! ) and he is sooooooo fit !!!
Ringhilwen
Ilúvatar's Designer & Haldir\'s Little Squirrel
Send Message
on: February 01, 2003 07:28
Just bumping this thread up so that other members can see it

:heart:Ringhilwen
moonletters
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 02, 2003 10:13
ARAGORN!!! My love...my rugged manly-man *cough* Hehehe...alll mine! MINE! And I can fight too, so try me...I'll get him...you can't have him!!! ::shrieks loudly scaring neighbors and self::

~~~~~

Sorry bout that...my alter personality...ahhh, she's obsessed with Aragorn...'Okay I don't think they're buying it...'
'Then just go with the flow girl...you love 'im have 'im!' LOL

Okay...alter me talked myself in to it...HE'S MINE!

If the above was just entirely frighteningly weird and above all just plain scary, then PM me....hahaha. What I won't do for PM's...::sighs::

[Edited on 2/3/2003 by Elerrina]
Lothiriel_of_Rohan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 02, 2003 11:10
LEGOLAS:drool: ok, calm down now..... Legolas and Aragorn:love: I guess, if i only have to chose from the fellowship, but my real hero is Eomer :heart::heart::love::drool: he he, me just loves Eomer....
tigerrabbit
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 02, 2003 12:29
desisions desisions, hmmm boromir, and legolas, they both can fight
elvenprincess_21
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 02, 2003 06:23
Excellent question whoever started it...but yah, between Legolas and Aragorn...well legolas would be great because he's really slick, we haven't seen him do anything unsmooth at all yet, even in mannerisms. He's an elf and got great skill and great hearing and sight, so he's got some advantages. ...the thing with Aragorn though, i think he has a lot more heart than does Legolas, well at least he shows it, because elves are supposed to be very unemotional outwardly. as well, Aragorn is a very strong fighter and really gets into it. Legolas is just slick, so everything comes naturally. Aragorn, it's really obvious that he gives his heart and everything into battle. So i guess it's a tie...but leaning more towards Aragorn.
Lintelómiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 03, 2003 12:15
Hard, very hard...
I would say: Legolas or Aragorn. They're both good warriors, they're both brave, they're both drop dead gorgeous...Argh! I can't decide! Can I have them both? I would have Legolas for the long-distance-protection (since he's the one with the bow) and Aragorn for the closer encounters...
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 03, 2003 01:51
How do you decide from all these brave,talented gorgeous men:drool:I cant decide I'll just have them all thanks!!!!!
onegreyelephant
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 05, 2003 03:45
well you see, there would be a bit of a problem with being protected by Aragorn since he only seems to turn up 10 minutes after the person he's supposed to be protecting has been fatally wounded.
and well Legolas, hmm, somehow I get the impression that he prefers posing to protecting.
so I'm going Boromir, at least he tries

[Edited on 5/2/2003 by onegreyelephant]
elvenskye62
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 05, 2003 04:17
Boromir. Yes, okay, he dies, but... He's so strong, brave and valiant! I know he would protect me, I just know he would!!
Affy
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 05, 2003 09:17
Id say that the person that i would want protecting me would be Merry.:love::heart::drool: its because in ttt he seems so driven by his passion to make a in the worls to stand up to creatures alot older than him and they could crush him into lil tiny pieces.
joudie
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 05, 2003 10:23
I would want legolas to protect me
Cuz hi is a good fighter not afraid... and he seems so nice too....
drunken_elf
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: February 11, 2003 10:33
Aaaaaaaargggggghhhhhhh you can't make me choose! I can't choose just one??? Can't I have all of them???

But I think it's a toss up for me between Pippin and Legolas....Legolas is an obvious choice, but someone else said Pippin as well and I agree that he is smarter than he is given credit for..and not too bad with a sword either ...then again maybe I would like him to be my protector just so that I could muck around with him all day *sigh*....but seriously, can't I just join the Fellowship and be done with having to choose??? Cheers
Ringhilwen
Ilúvatar's Designer & Haldir\'s Little Squirrel
Send Message
on: February 12, 2003 09:28
I don't remember how I answered this before (I was probably still in my "Legolas" phase), but I think now I would have to go with Boromir, with Aragorn coming in second. Boromir proved his fighting skills many times through the course of FOTR, including his amazing show at Amon Hen. Maybe it's because Boromir has a bit of a "temper" when it comes to fighting, and Aragorn usually remains "calm" (as calm as one can be when one fights orcs). Plus, he has a big sheild I could hide behind!
elven_princess2935
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 08, 2003 02:06
I would have Legolas or Aragorn protect me, since they are both kick-butt fighters!

[Edited on 9/3/2003 by elven_princess2935]
King_Elessar
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 11, 2003 06:04
Aragorn, :love:, 'cos he's such a good fighter - no offence to anyone who prefers somebody elses (e.g. Legolas, Boromir..) style of fighting!

King_Elessar
dana
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 13, 2003 07:56
Not Frodo.
gollum/smeagol
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2003 12:02
I have to say Aragorn is the best!!!!!! :love: :heart: :love:

[b][/b]ARAGORN!!!!!!!!!
Elbereth339
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2003 05:42
Aragorn, definatly!!
OBsessed33
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 24, 2003 10:49
LEGOLAS!!!!!!! He can shoot very fast and has great skill! Plus, he is soooooo hot!!!!
morgana03
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 28, 2003 05:47
Aragorn without a doubt. Legolas is brave and has that great ability to shoot that bow of his without fail but for me if I had to pick anyone to protect me it would be the future King of Gondor. Like it was stated, he's brave, strong,, intelligent. We'll forget his bad tatse in women but I'm off the track. Plus I have this thing for tall, dark and drop dead beautiful. So no offense to the resident elf but Aragorn is my pick.:love:
Roheryn
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 02, 2003 04:37
I think being under the protection of Gandalf would be pretty safe - he got the best of the Balrog.

But then there is Aragorn to consider and one can always count on Legolas to be fearless and deadly (okay so he didn't kill that torch-carrying Uruk-hai with his first shot).

I think I would chose Legolas.
Eothain222
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 03, 2003 04:57
Boromir cuase of his l33t sword skills! Well, anyone really except for the halfings.
Sassafras
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 03, 2003 05:25
Legolas without a doubt. As others have said, he saved everyone in the Fellowship at least once. And he's the best with a bow, awesome with his blades, has very sharp senses (the best of the Fellowship). He's fast, strong, wise, agile, tireless, accurate, noble, loyal, brave.

The fact that he's gorgeous and can sing well are just added benefits to his company.
Elebriwien
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 03, 2003 05:31
Definitely hands-down Legolas! No doubt about that!
I mean, my goodness, not only is he unbelievably gorgeous but he can fight too! I would let him let those arrows fly for me anyday. Wow... just too many things to say about my Leggy... can't breath... going into Leggy denile... got to go watch Lord of the Rings... be swooning in my room if anyone needs me! BYE!
Namarie-
~Ele
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
Ps.- Ok maybe Aragorn if Leggy was dead or something- God forbid the thought- and being under Sam's protection could prove a wise desicion as well... but Leggy is whom I'm staying with.
mallow
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 03, 2003 06:04
It's got to be legolas. He's saved everyone in the fellowship at least once.:drool: an he is one cute elf. Mind u if he was my bodygaurd he wouldn't have any time to protect me if u no wot I mean:blush:. Any way definately legolas bacuse he's hottt he's got elfish qualities (well duh he is an elf) u no da hearing sight etc etc.

ok if anyone needs me I will be drooling in my room wit my biiiig poster.

bye bye

luv mallow
AEvenstar
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 04, 2003 03:47
Mmmm....... Legolas or Aragorn, Legolas or Aragorn, Legolas or Aragorn? That is the question. Sorry turning into slushy fan girl off to casting forum :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
Becki
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 04, 2003 04:07
aragorn without a doubt.

he can fight
he can track
he can hide
he can do loads of other cool stuff

he has gotten the fellowship out of trouble loads and is also pretty fearless

he has my vote

I totally agree! He is a great ranger! Although i'd also like Sam there, 'cause he's so loyal, but if thousands of orcs cam running at me, i'd like Aragorn there to kick butt!

~Becki
Tanta
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 04, 2003 04:21
Merry because he is very brave sweet and loyal and handy with a sword and also puts up a good verbal fight - i think even treebeard walked off shivering after Merry's little episode. :love::drool:
Nanluth
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 04, 2003 09:47
Aragorn, Aragorn, Aragorn :love:- there is absolutely no doubt in my mind who I would want protecting me! He has amazing sword skills , he can use a bow and arrow, he can track, he can find food! Is there no end to this man's talents?!?!? He is loyal, honest, trustworthy, gentle and kind. He is also rugged, handsome and amazing :drool: (which can't hurt!)

I think that with Aragorn protecting me I would have a much greater chance of survival. He would protect you to the death. Also, it seems obvious that at some point Legolas and Gimli would turn up- as they are so loyal towards Aragorn (therefore, at some point, three for the price of one!)

If I had to choose someone else (only as a reserve) then it would be Legolas- as I suppose he's pretty good with a bow and arrow!

[Edited on 5/6/2003 by Nanluth]
Aniron_Valandil
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 05, 2003 02:03
Eomer or Boromir(pre-dead state of course:angry: :cry: ) so brave ::sigh:: :cry:
LOTROBSESSED
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 05, 2003 12:25
Well...I really wouldn't want ANY of them protecting me. I am not a weak little maiden who screams at the sight of blood or a snake. I can defend myself! BOROMIR- did you hear that? Boromir and Gimli don't seem to get that! They both thougtht I was a weakling and it was really annoying! But after Moria, Boromir finally stood back a little and let me fight. If I had to pick one, it would be Aragorn. I mean, he sort of protected me but it wasn't stiffling, if you know what I mean. If I am in trouble, like that one time I broke my ankle, he protected me from the orcs that kept attacking because no duh, I had just fallen twenty feet and broken my ankle, I can't fight! But he doesn't always stay right in front of me as my bodyguard as Boromir tried to do! :angry:
idril_celeb
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 06, 2003 08:16
i would preffer legolas!
he can fight, he's loyal, he's intelligent!
he's totally cool!
he now's to ride a horse, he killed the steed of a nazgul!!
i'll preffer him!!!
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email