Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
boromir_mad_bean_freak
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: If you could have any member of the Fellowship protect you whom would it be?
on: November 11, 2004 12:58
Boromir :love: Boromir :love: Boromir Boromir and more Boromir :love: :love: :love: I'd do anything for him to protect me .. cos I'm obsessed!
Nimloth_Ilivren
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: If you could have any member of the Fellowship protect you whom would it be?
on: November 23, 2004 09:52
Legolas..:love::love:

[Edited on 23/11/2004 by Nimloth_Ilivren]
Child_of_Lúthien
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 29, 2004 10:21
Aragorn! Totally!
IntotheWest23
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 29, 2004 12:07
legolas...or aragorn..but prob legolas

elves are awesome
Fawlen_Peredhil
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 05, 2004 11:53
Legolas without a doubt keen sight,hearing and soooo quick off the mark
i_am_the_precious
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 07, 2004 11:44
definitly aragorn. he is amazing and you could trust him to be there for you all the time. plus i like his personality and attitude and he's fit
Fawlen_Peredhil
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 11, 2004 11:04
Legolas without a doubt keen sight,hearing and soooo quick off the mark
Lady_Ednew
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 06, 2005 01:31
who is as courageous and loyal as Eowyn?!
FrostLord20
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 19, 2005 07:25
boromir!!!! he is devoted in protection. he went so far to protect "the little ones"
Merry_Pippin_8
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2005 01:31
I can't chose! They all have their own strengths.
GrimaWormtongue
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2005 01:54
Aragorn, undoubtedly
Annûniel
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: February 20, 2005 03:00
Samwise, hands down! The guy fought off Shelob to protect Frodo. What more could you ask for? He had a braver heart than any of the other Fellowship members.

Aragorn comes in second though.
LotrLuva
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2005 04:18
#1 Aragorn
#2 Legolas
#3 Boromir
#4 Gandalf
#5 Faramir
#6 Sam

It's always good to have a substitute protector
blackngold29
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2005 01:56
Either Aragorn, Gandalf or Legolas. But if I had to pick one then probably Aragorn.
hobbitnamedeliza
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2005 09:03
I think probably Boromir...I think he had more success, Orc for Orc, than anyone....Looked great doing it, too! LOL
Morna_Child_of_Eru
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 10, 2005 11:11
Ok it sounds weird, but it'd pick Sam hand's down. Nobody else is that faithful.
pyro_hobbit989
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 12, 2005 04:40
I would choose Legolas because he's BEAUTIFUL :drool: and I love him :drool: and he's an elf who's REALLY GOOD at archery:heart:
fbc
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2005 06:25
Aragorn
Sheledrial
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 20, 2006 06:32
I personally would have Samwise protect me. He is so loyal and loving, he would rather die fighting for you than to save himself, he's so cute!!!! :love: :heart: :love:

Hmm well it would have to be either Aragorn, Haldir, Legolas or Eomer.
asleepingvision
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 20, 2006 10:25
Boromir or Legolas.

Boromir: He's a good fighter, and ihe's easy on the eyes.

Legolas: Well... he's an elf and could kill an enemy quicker than anybody else in the fellowship (i think).

[Edited on 7/11/2006 by asleepingvision]
IloveNenya
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 29, 2006 10:23
ok, for me it is a tie between Gandalf and Aragorn. Gandalf would probably be more likely to save me because he is a wizard and he's handy with a sword. and I would pick Aragorn because he is a really good warrior and he's saved Frodo countless times, and he would look pretty dang hot trying to save me, lol. But it's so hard to choose!!!!!:love::love::love:

Rulea
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 30, 2006 12:30
Aragorn! I need a strong ranger to protect me!:love:
Aegor
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: July 01, 2006 11:26
Well here goes, time to get my hands dirty. This will be my first forum post (other than the one in the newbie intro section) so let's make it a memorable one

I'd bring Gimli with me anytime. As they say, bow and arrows are cool, but sooner or later you're going to need an axe. Besides, having a comedian in the team is always a good thing, right?
Faewyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2006 12:14
Were there others there apart from Legolas.... :drool: ...hee hee.......better go watch them again.....darn.... :naughty: hee hee. Guess I could handle that.

No, for me Leggy wins by a landslide and then Gandalf.

I love magical creatures. Especially when they're as sexy as Legolas........mmmmmmmmmmm........
pallando_the_blue
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2006 08:09
I choose ....Pippin. yeah pippin. although hes not much of a fighter
he is loyal and funny so if worst comes to worst i would die laughing.
o8strider8o
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 11, 2006 09:40
Aragorn because of his skills and loyalties. But if i was just going to hang out with one of the fellowship then pippin.
Caleniel41
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 11, 2006 12:09
Legolas all the way, keen senses, skilled with a bow... (and if you're true to the book he really is a funny guy to be around)
DarkAngel_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 11, 2006 07:38
If I could have anyone from the fellowship protect me it would be .....either Aragorn or legolas...they both are loyal and have awsome fighting abilities.
crystalarwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 02, 2009 04:50
I'd want Gandalf to protect me. He is wise, powerful, and knows his way around Middle Earth.
akiditarod
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 25, 2009 08:25
I personally would choose Aragorn or Legolas.

Legolas:
because he is great with a bow and arrow (and he's not too bad to look at!)

Aragorn:
because he is awesome at fighting and defending his people (he's not ugly either!)

They both would probably fight to the death like Boromir. (RIP Boromir)
glamdring22
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 26, 2009 01:04
I would pick Gandalf
Trelaine
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 30, 2009 07:55
Tough question. They each have their strengths and all are loyal. If I had to make a choice it would either be Aragorn or Gandalf. Aragorn for his skill in combat, his loyalty, and the fact he knows his way around the wilds. Gandalf I'd chose because he's been all over Middle Earth, knows how to fight, is wise and several other things. The only drawback to Gandalf is he usually has many things happening at once so he might not always be there.
LightElfRowena
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 04, 2010 04:04
Legolas: He's unbeatable when it comes to archery

Boromir: Even though he's cocky and is drawn to power, he has a fierce protectiveness to those weaker than him. Lots of courge too.

The Lorien Brothers aka Haldir, Orophin, Rumil: If anyone run into them and tries to fight, they better run like hell! They'll kill you in one shot. Also, they are SO HOT!! :love:
Marwyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 09, 2010 04:57
Legolas:love:Legolas:heart:Legolas:love:Legolas:heart: :blush:

Yep...thats my choice...
avielle
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 31, 2010 08:12
ok im having a really hard time deciding between aragorn and legolas. They both have their flaws. well first of all aragorn is still a man and he can die even though he has all those cool moves and just kills every orc he sees. And legolas is an elf whos immortal and hes just like shooting down every orc he sees. aragorn though has these amazing ranger skills that could be really useful. but legolas is an elf so he basically can do whtever he wants. ahh so hard! lol but in the end i'd have to say aragorn because id rather watch him all fighting and sweaty despite that hair of his lol. Sorry legolas...your hair will just outshine mine and i cant have that now can i? lol
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email