Welcome Guest 

Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
Elerrina
Lady of the Golden Wood
Send Message
Post RE: Archers of the Silver Moon (Keep)
on: September 12, 2002 11:01
*** Crestfallen, Elerrina thinks she'd better slow down on her expectations... *** :blush:

Oh... okay...
AragornSoSpunky
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 12, 2002 12:01
**Natika nods in agreement** lol

Natika
Elruwen
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: September 13, 2002 05:26
"Now before you destroy the Armoury, we will turn to the art of telepathy." Elruwen laughs
Elerrina
Lady of the Golden Wood
Send Message
on: September 13, 2002 01:43
*** Elerrina and Natika look at each other and slowly smile... ***

Ahemmm... okay. We can't blow anything up with that!!

*** the two ladies already share a bit of telepathy anyway, it seems... ***

Elruwen
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: September 14, 2002 05:50
"So start with the basics, sensing, somone's mood just by looking into their eyes, have a go. Use me as practice. Who would like to try first?"
Elerrina
Lady of the Golden Wood
Send Message
on: September 14, 2002 07:18
*** Elerrina looks at her teacher's face... into her eyes... smiles... and says...***

Hmmm... you're amused... but want us to be cautious... no, careful, with our new knowledge. Is that close even?
Elruwen
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: September 14, 2002 10:08
"Yes it is almost spot on, now look deeper look into the depths of my eyes"

**Elruwen fixes her eyes on Elerrina's**

"Look beyond the eyes look deep into the soul."
Elerrina
Lady of the Golden Wood
Send Message
on: September 14, 2002 10:32
*** Elerrina looks... seeing with the eyes of her spirit... into Elruwen's eyes, seeing there the oneness & love all Elves share, and the oneness shared with all peoples & creatures and all creation. At first, this brings tears to her eyes... but she pulls back from the wider vision to just Elruwen and speaks softly... ***

Yes... this I know already... I see sister-mother-friend... I know your light and you know mine.*she smiles a little* We've been together before...

*** She pulls her energy back from seeking, feeling a little shy to have been so deeply into Elruwen's core, but smiles up at her with a quizzical look as she comes back into her own self... ***

Hmmm... yes ?
AragornSoSpunky
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 14, 2002 01:34
Well is it?

**Natika asks just as eager to see what Elruwen has to say**

Natika
elvenqueen
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 14, 2002 07:15
*Amiluad re-enters the scene after having been summoned by her superior and given a new name, Sarie, and seeing Elruwen and Elerrina with eyes locked, wonders what has happened in her absence*

Some sort of telepathy?
Elruwen
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: September 15, 2002 12:51
"Look deeper still. I have no secrets you have nothing to fear. You are just scraping the surface. If you can look very deep right into my soul an empathic and telepathic link will develop. We will share knowledge, we will be able to comunicate without words but we will also share pain."

**Once again she fixes her piercing stare into Elerrina's eyes**
Elerrina
Lady of the Golden Wood
Send Message
on: September 15, 2002 09:15
*** Elerrina clears her mind of the surface trivia... seeing deeper into Elruwen's mind, deeper than shared race consciousness, and differently than the lives they share... into Elruwen's hopes and dreams, her love and her pain... ***

I feel... I feel a lot of pain... a loss of a loved one. Oh, more than a loved one, but a soul-mate. And I see some anger at someone else... someone else... who has let you down. A relative, your... your mother? I think your mother... and a message from her to your love...*suddenly the information floods over her, tears run down her face* Your mother is a Maia! Oh, and she wouldn't send a message for you to your love in the Halls of Mandos...

*** she rises and goes to take Elruwen's hands... still looking into her eyes, but pulling herself back into herself... ***

Oh, I am so sorry... perhaps we can find another way to get a message to him...
Elruwen
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: September 15, 2002 11:18
"I hope we can."
Elruwen says tears also rolling down her face
"Can you now feel the telepathic and empathic links?"

**turns to Natika and fixes her eyes with the same piercing stare**

"Now Natika, look into to my soul and see if you can elaborate on the truth that Elerrina has already shed light upon, see if you can tell me the names of the people Elerrina mentioned. See if you can find out why my mother would not send the message. See if you can tell me what are the only things that i have left, which once belonged to my love."

[Edited on 16/9/2002 by Elruwen]
AragornSoSpunky
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 16, 2002 02:52
**Natika looked doubtful of her own thoughts. but she told herself to focus**

... Your mother did not send the letter.......... because... Elindir was one of the Noldor. of the house of Feanor?

**Natika said with a questioning tone**

And you have... his dagger. by which it carrys the name of the Dragon's Bane, a... a braclet and and a bowstring made from his hair... You still carry your love for him aswell. and you know of the love he had for you.

**Natika dared not look any further. she already felt as though enough had been revealed herself. but Elruwen just nodded Natika on**

The name of your love.... Elindir? O my. He was slain brutally by orcs andyou only managed to escape.... You blame yourself. why?

**Natika now looked upon the eyes that Elruwen not into them**

I can see it was not your fault.

**She says as she takes up the hand that belongs to Elruwen**

Natika
Elruwen
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: September 17, 2002 07:44
"You are correct Natika can you feel the link developing?"

**Turning to Amiluad/Sarie**

"it is your turn, look deep as they have done and reveal more of the truth. Tell me under which of the Valar my mother served. Tell me why myself and Elindir my love bore a burden, and tell what that burden is?"

**She fixes Amuiluad/Sarie with the same piercing stare.**
elvenqueen
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 18, 2002 06:33
**Sarie turns to Elruwen and gazes deep into her soul**

Your mother...she served under the Valar named.... Yavanna.
Is see a light...you and Elindir were burdened....burdened because you found something.....two of the three Simarils! And that burden, it is the light of the two trees of Valinor!

**Sarie steps back a pace and looks at Elruwen**

But what does this all mean? I do not understand.

[Edited on 18/9/2002 by elvenqueen]
Elruwen
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: September 18, 2002 06:51
**Elruwen takes Elindir's dagger from her belt, she activates her pearly white Ioun Stone and with the dagger she cuts deep into the top of her right arm, from the cut a glowing white brilliant light can be seen coming from a small gem. It is one of the three Simarils!**

"Now do you understand, Sarie?" She asks

"Now can you understand Elerrina why you think we have met before, and why you recognise my light?"

"Can you all understand now why you can now never return to your previous lives? We are now all bound to prevent Melkor's minnions from capturing the Simarils and to destroy them where we find them, none of you must reveal what you now know, for i will be hunted down and slain if you let the information slip."

Elerrina
Lady of the Golden Wood
Send Message
on: September 18, 2002 10:57
*** Elerrina can almost feel her jaw drop open... at least mentally... so surprised is she... ***

Elruwen, *she manages to choke out* you mean you have three of the stones... the silmarills... thought to be missing all these Ages? I am astonished... and so happy that I can help to keep them and YOU safe!! I am honored to so dedicate my life to this cause... the idea of the stones falling into the hands of Melkor is... well, unthinkable!!

*** As she watches, the Ioun stone orbitting Elruwen's head is healing the cut on her arm, and the glow from the Silmarill is reduced then covered over, finally extinguished again. ***

I do not believe in 'coincidence', Elruwen... I do believe in the grace and purpose of Eru leading us to be here... each of us guided here for this task. We will protect you... with our lives, if need be... *Elerrina curtsies deeply...*

[Edited on 9/19/2002 by Elerrina]
Elruwen
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: September 18, 2002 12:22
"I must correct you Elerinna, Elindir and myself found two of the simarils, the whereabouts of the third is unknown to us. the one Elindir bore i have in my keeping and there it shall remain until i find one worthy enough to bare the burden. Elindir and myself were ordered by Manwe to keep them safe so we implanted them in our arms, you and the Archers of the Silver Moon before you knew of this abd they died honourably knowing that they died to protect the two Simarils we posses. Now you can see why i told you to look deep into my soul and not each others. With telepatic and empathic links now forged I will let you rest from your studies so that you may think over the information that has been revealed, but remeber not a word must be mentioned about my burden."
AragornSoSpunky
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 18, 2002 02:31
I give my word. and this has been a most wonderful lesson. though I would much like to rest. for it has also been very tiring.

Natika
Elerrina
Lady of the Golden Wood
Send Message
on: September 18, 2002 04:25
I much agree, Natika...

Elruwen, could we take a break for a while? This has all been very intense... you know we support you totally, but I feel the need for rest, too. Sarie, and you others... what think you?
Elruwen
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: September 19, 2002 05:57
"You may take a break yes, i have no problem with that. just make sure that you are back tomorrow." she laughs "The next stage will not be as taxing on the mind."
elvenqueen
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 19, 2002 06:20
I agree that a break is much needed after this incredible discovery and taxing day... thank you.
Elruwen
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: September 19, 2002 09:44
"I will see you tomorrow then."

**Elruwen begins to take a collection of what look like woodworking tools from a box beneath the counter and starts to clean and sharpen them. She accidently cuts herself, and the others feel the pinprick of pain in their left thumbs even though they were not cut themselves.**

"i'm sorry about that."
Elerrina
Lady of the Golden Wood
Send Message
on: September 19, 2002 10:03
*** Elerrina halts on her way out and goes back to Elruwen, taking her hand and looking at the cut... then she laughs... and hands their teacher her Ioun stone to aid the healing of the cut... ***

Oh... this gives the expression, "I feel your pain..." a whole new meaning, doesn't it?

* Glancing around at the other students, she comments... * You all take good care of yourselves, hear? Our ties to Elruwen and each other are strengthening... see you all tomorrow!
Elruwen
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: September 19, 2002 09:54
**The following morning comes, a light mist has formed over night and is now starting to dissapear in the suns heat. Elruwen has been up for a few hours, she can be seen walking through the armoury door carring a large number of long and relativly thin yew branches.**
Elerrina
Lady of the Golden Wood
Send Message
on: September 20, 2002 12:08
*** Elerrina approaches the doorway, and sees Elruwen with her arms full... hurrying, she catches the door and holds it open... ***

Good morning, Elruwen... need any help with anything else?

*** bringing in her own bag, she takes her cloak off and hangs it up... she smiles at the 'fresh wood' smell and gets herself settled for the next class... ***
Elruwen
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: September 21, 2002 03:28
"Good Morning Elerrina, I will be fine thank you. This is the last of the wood we will be requiring for today's lesson. As you have probably guessed you will all be turning your hands to the refined skill of bow making."

**She adds the branches to the the already large stacks of drying yew, oak and willow boughs**
Elerrina
Lady of the Golden Wood
Send Message
on: September 21, 2002 08:23
*** Elerrina smiles... ***

Natika and the others should be along shortly. This should be very interesting... I've usually come here (the Elvish Armoury) for my needs in armament, unless I was away to Lothlorien or Rivendell.

One of my cooks baked this sweet bread for us last night...

*** She gets the bread out of it's wrappings and puts it out on the counter to share with everyone... ***
Kyran
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 21, 2002 11:15
*at this moment kyran walks into the room and up to Elerrina and Elruwen*
"greetings Elruwen I have come to see if I can join your people, I am skilled in magic that I have lerned from my ansestors in Gondolin but latly I have forgoten much"
*he gestured his hand to the wood and it lifted to the roof then he put them down again and created an energy ball inbetween his handswhich glowed blue then he manipulated it into a oplong shape which solidified into a bow shape with golden leaves by the handle and markings in elvish down the front and a string that glitered a thousand colours*
"does this prove my ability?"
*he strings the bow with his mind and pushes it through the air to Elruwen*
"a gift to the wizest under the Silver moon"
Elruwen
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: September 21, 2002 12:14
"I thank you for your gift, but you will have to work hard in order to catch up, first you need to absorb the knowledge in those tomes, then form an empathic and telepathic link with the rest of us, then turn your hand to bowmaking. if you think you can cope please join us. But as i have warned the others once you have chosen this path there is no turning back." she says to Kyran
AragornSoSpunky
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 21, 2002 03:51
**Natika walks in and smiles as she see's Lady Elerrina. quickly she goes over and without a warning Natika immediatly Hug's Lady Elerrina with all her force. When she pulls away Elerrina just smiles**

O i'm soo happy today.

**She turns to Elruwen and hugs her too. and smiles from Ear to ear**

Natika
Elerrina
Lady of the Golden Wood
Send Message
on: September 21, 2002 04:28
*** Elerrina is not surprised to have Natika hug her... after all, they now share a telepathic link... and she even knows why Natika is so happy... so she returns the hug wholeheartedly... ***

Today is your birthday, isn't it, Natika? Wonderful!! Though it does get a bit tiresome if you're as old as I am... I don't even try to remember it any more. My staff remembers for me... 4062 or was it 4206...

*** she smiles at Elruwen... offers some of the warm sweet bread to her, Natika & to Kyran...***

Natika, do you know Kyran? He is an old friend of mine...

AragornSoSpunky
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 21, 2002 04:40
I have heard you speak of him many times. but no I have not had the priviledge to speak with him yet

Natika
Elruwen
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: September 22, 2002 08:34
"Happy Birthday Natika, but please do not speak of age and that, i lost count somewhere after 5000!" she laughs "And thank you for the bread Elerinna, it is very tasty indeed."

**Natika and Elerrina sense that Elruwen is not as happy as she seems. A tear rolls down her face.**

"Please excuse me." she says

**Goes to fetch the tools for today's lesson in bow making**
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email