Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
Post Faeries vs. Vampires
on: May 04, 2004 02:02
((this is a rp about a battle against faeries and vamps- u can b either one and ... just have fun!!))

Belle walked through the dark alleyway waiting for Jay.
She tried to hide her pointy fangs althought there was no one around.
She needed blood. She hadn't feasted for such a long time.
It was only a matter of time. Jay would be back with some human or another... just a matter of time.
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Faeries vs. Vampires
on: May 04, 2004 08:41
Cassius walked through the streets waiting for some stupid mortal to walk by, then he would take them and knock them out and carry them to his home on the outskirts of town. As he walked he saw a woman in an alleyway, no not a woman, a vampire. The thought of someone like him having to hide in the shadows was appalling.

"Come out of the shadows, woman, I do not bite my one kind."

Cassius pulled out a very long sharp sword and placed it on the ground

"My blade is for Faeries not you."
Krissonia
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 04, 2004 09:54
Minra crouched up on the rooftop, watching Cassius stalk through the town. Her job was to follow him, to watch him, and when he was weak, to kill him. She had few powers, but invisibilty was one power that even the weakest fairy could master. She settled back in the shadows, watching him draw the poisonus blade from its sheath, and shivered
PrincePeregrinTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 04, 2004 12:59
Yumi licked fresh blood off her bottom lip. Stupid mortal men, falling for her, then they were dead. She smiled to herself. There had been only one she'd let go, because she had really liked him. But he was long gone now, killed by another of her kind about 70 years ago. Had she been mortal Yumi would be sixteen years of age, but thanks to being a Vampire, she would live so much longer. She pulled the hood of her black cloak over her bright red hair. Yumi knew of the Faery army, she knew they had spies, and she didn't want to be an easy target.
Arokh
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 04, 2004 02:55
I'm probably in too many rp's already, but this sounds interesting.)

LuLu became one with shadows while watching the vampires. She was a fairy from the far east, a ninja, master of shadow and illusion. Being a high ranking assasion, she couldn't afford to make a mistake. She was only ordered to assasinate the vampire Dawn, but as she looked around the area, she saw three more vampires that looked like easy targets. I wonder if I'll be paid extra for four vampire heads, she wondered. At first, when the war between vampires and fairy's started, she wasn't going to get involved, but the fairy army made her an offer she couldn't refuse. Demons were her specialty, but they convinced her that vampires were not much different. LuLu quickly learned that they were so wrong.

LuLu waited, hoping that Dawn would move further into the dark alley where her shadow was invisible. This alley was not too far away from where the other vampires were. Maybe I should only concentrate on one for now, she thought. She slowly pulled out a few throwing knifes as her prey moved farther into the trap. What Dawn saw was a helpless human lurking in the alley, but that was just a illusion created by LuLu. Dawn attacked the illusion, but was quickly impaled by the flying silver knives and she fell to the ground. Quietly, LuLu took her katana and cut out her heart and put it in a bag, then added some of the vampires hair. Evidence of her sucess, but she was not done yet. She wanted to have fun with the other vampires around the area.

In the next alley, where Belle was hiding, LuLu took the dead vampire's body and stuck a note on it saying, "You may be next!" and wrote in kanji (chinese letters) her nickname, "Shadow Dragon." LuLu then threw the body down into the alley from the roof and disappeared into the night.
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 04, 2004 11:02
Belle ducked as a flying dead body came her way. She took out her sword and almost cried at the sight of Dawn. "No!" She cried, leaning down and reading the note.
Tears flooded her cheeks. "Let's go. It's not safe," She told the vampire, although she did not trust him, she could no longer wait for Jay.
They disappeared into the night. Belle would get LuLu.
Her greatest enemy would not get away with the murder of her most trusted friend.
They arrived at an inn, and Belle could smell the fresh, poisoned blood of alcoholics.
"Let's feast,"
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 04, 2004 11:43
Min walked down the streets of town in plain sight, trying desperatly to ignore the nawing hunger in her belly. She needed to eat...anything, but she refused to until she was clear of enemy spies. Mina had to blend in, appear human, which included hiding her aura which shimmered around her, reaking of vampiric scent. Of course her silver eyes stood out in a crowd, but her long black back hair was long enough that when she drapped it across her eyes, you didn't really notice them. But even if one of the fearies did suddenly decide to have some fun, she was ready, and she wasn't afraid. Unconsciously,m Mina brought her hand to the handle of the dagger she kept hidden at her side. She traced the detailed lines etched into its cold metal.
Ninquelas_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 05, 2004 10:33
Ninquelas walked through the dark allyway, the smell of blood reaching her nostrils. She swiftly searched the darkness with her bright blue eyes, seeing nothing. With a soft sigh, she continued down the allyway, though, the smell of the blood loomed closer and closer to her...
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 05, 2004 05:05
Justin Saw her his icey blue eyes spoted her and he slowly walked behind her and watched her closely. his pointy ear then twitched he knew there were Faries around he then put his hand on the handle of his sword and looked around. he then wished he was back home in Hawaii catching some waves but he new he couldnt be there.

[Edited on 5/6/2004 by SquallLeonhart]
Arokh
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 05, 2004 07:51
(sorry for the lack of detail. I'm really tired)

LuLu was back at her master's house.

"LuLu, your back quickly. I'm afraid that you'r rushing things, it can be dangerous."
"Does it matter? I got your vampire heart as you requested, Master, when will I be paid?"

The Master looked inside the bag LuLu threw to him. He examined the heart and the lock of hair, and nodded in acceptance.

"This is definently Dawn's heart. Why did you not take the head?"
"I thought that you would be hungry. I know how you prefer immortal hearts over the weaker human ones. Her head was struck by my silver dagger anyway, it would've been turned to dust by the time I got here."
"Just as I feard..."

He paced the room, not wanting to look at LuLu directly.

"I'll tell you right now that your style has changed, and I don't like it.."
"What do you mean?"
"Your getting sloppy, and your becoming too famous. Even some vampires know your first name. They no longer call you Shadow Dragon, but they call you LuLu. It won't be long before they track you down to kill you."
"Do you think I care? Death would be the only gift I accept from a vampire, or anyone."

LuLu had to resist her anger twards him. When she calmed down, she continued

"So... when will I be paid?"
"Tomarrow."
"Ok."

LuLu was about to exit, when Master stopped her.

"Wait, I have one more thing to say.... I would suggest you take a... vacation. Maybe newspapers will stop writing about you for a while."

LuLu couldn't resist anymore. She looked in his eyes with such fire that he would have thought flames were coming out of her eyes.

"You dare tell me to quit?"
"No, not quit..."
"This is my life! Where would I go, what would I do?! This is all I have left, and you tell me to just give it up!!"

LuLu was holding her katana to his neck, but she realized what she was doing and stopped. She slowly turned away from him and whispered just loud enough for him to hear

"I cannot turn back now. The only purpose I have is to kill. It doesn't matter who or what... I must go now."

LuLu quickly ran out without looking back. Nothing in her life made sence anymore exept death. Nobody, not even she knows, why or how it got this way. She did have a family once, but they were all murdered. Can something like that really turn a fairy into a hired killer?

[Edited on 6/5/2004 by Arokh]
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 06, 2004 06:10
"Feary scum. Those cowards are all over the city and they never show themselves, damned invisibility."
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 06, 2004 07:26
Belle nodded in agreement to the man she now knew as Cassius. She had been foolish in attacking a whole crowd of mortals in such a public place, but she didn't care anymore.
How would she break the news to Jay about Dawn? If only her heart hadn't been taken, Belle would've been able to resurrect Dawn. She put it to the back of her mind.
"So, I haven't seen you around here before- who are you really?" She asked Cassius.
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 06, 2004 09:07
Justin countied to follow the girl he then took his hand off his sword and took a small vile out of his poket opend it and drank it, he then throw the glass vile on the ground and it smashed to peaces
CarolP
SuperMom hobbit
Send Message
on: May 06, 2004 12:34
Okay guys, I'm going to jump in here with a little reminder of one of the rules on violence in the rpg:

"Violent scenes should be short and only contain an outline of what happens; no gory details."

This thread seems to have quite a bit of violence, you need to tone it down please.
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 07, 2004 08:30
"I am Cassius Veit, new leader of the Order of Varda."

Cassius felt strange being around so many dead mortals at once

"We need to be less destructive when we fight, only kill the Fearies."
Ninquelas_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 07, 2004 04:25
Ninquelas started at the sound of shattering glass behind her and she whipped around in a flash, an arrow in her bow, pointing back down the allyway at a shadowy figure. "Who are you, and why are you following me?" she called out at the stranger...
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 07, 2004 04:57
Justin took out his bow as defince and said to her "im Justin im looking for someone" he pulled back his bow string and amied at her but he didnt let go of the arrow. he had his hair behind his pointy ears so he could aim right

[Edited on 5/8/2004 by SquallLeonhart]
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 07, 2004 05:10
*Okay all.. I thought I'd bring in a mortal... a Christian to be exact who likes to study mythical creatures and all.*

A young woman made her way into the town. Many a person had told her of a place like this town... it probably containing vampires and faeries. Her blood red hair fell gracefully around her procelin like skin complementing her emerald green eyes. Her cloak covered her goddess like figure somewhat hiding her swords, one at the hip the other on her back. She could feel many presences there that were not normal... what they were she had no idea yet. She walked down the street passing alley after alley as she made her way to a inn. She jumped slightly as she heard the smashing of glass not far from her but continued none the less. Soon enough she was within a couple of blocks from the inn but it was then she could sense something not right there. She continued anyway and when she arrived only two beings could be seen amongst the sea of dead drunks... she looked up at the man and woman there not far from her. It wasn't till they turned around she knew why they were dead now - a vampire and a vampiress.
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 08, 2004 06:56
Justin turned around and said" im no man im an elf that was made a vampire and you should be runing" he put the arrow back on his back he then placed his bow across his back.he then stared at the girl .
Ninquelas_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 08, 2004 02:33
Ninquelas suddenly saw the figure properly and swiftly placed her arrow in her quiver and hooks her bow onto the back of her knives. "I am Ninquelas of Lorien, also once an Elf turned into a Vampyer, a day-walker. Forgive me for mistaking you as an enemy, Justin." she bows slightly in apolozies...
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 09, 2004 06:02
Belle stared at Cassius, "Kill only faeries? But we need to feed-" She stopped speaking, and in unison, they both turned around to see a woman standing in the door way.
"Leave now, or die," Belle told the woman, fiercely showing her fangs. She could feel Cassius' uneasiness beside her, but Belle had learned always to be suspicious of everyone and kill at the first sign of danger.
Belle's eyes sharpened as she saw something move in the shadows behind the woman. She grinned. Even if she didn't kill this woman now- Jay would creep up behind her and drink her blood in a matter of seconds.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 09, 2004 09:11
((Question who is playing Jay?))

The young woman turned around sensing somekind of presence behind her. She dropped her books and sack as she walked backwards away from the door. There before her stood another vampire... they stepped out of the darkness revealing their pale skin, bright eyes and pointy teeth. The young woman didn't want to fight but she had to she would... she threw back her cloak revealing the two swords she owned. Hoping that this would threaten the creature in some way or another... all she wanted to do was study them not hurt them but if push come to shove she would not leave a fight the loser...
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 09, 2004 10:32
((i'm playin Jay))

Jay grinned- a huge fierce grin. Blood was trickling down the side of his mouth from his last feed a couple of hours ago. He was still thirsty.
"Jay, stop- just let her go. There's plenty in here for you to feed on," Belle said from behind, although this particular woman did seem pure, and fresh.
"Who are you?" She asked, getting interested.
"Just let her go, you said,"Jay growled. He was impatient for blood, and had the same feeling that this woman was pure of blood.
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 09, 2004 01:47
Juatin looked at Ninquelas and then said " thats ok im here because im looking for the one who did this to me and i will find her" Justin looked at hte others around him and saw that they were not once elfs he then teleaported behind the girl and acted as if he was going to bite her but instend told her to act as if she stabed him in the foot and then run.

[Edited on 5/10/2004 by SquallLeonhart]
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 10, 2004 01:05
Justin's hand then moved to the handle of his sword and watched the others and was ready to attck if needed he then looked Ninquelas and smiled alittle he thought to himself ((i thought i was the only elf this way but i guess im not)) his eyes didnt move from Ninquelas for a while.
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 11, 2004 05:28
"Don't hurt her! She may prove useful to everyone."
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 11, 2004 07:39
"We won't hurt her- as long as she doesn't hurt us," Jay replied, his voice deep, but soothing.
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 11, 2004 09:02
Justin looked away from Ninquelas and back at the girl he was behind and then teleported away from her and then showed up next to Ninquelas then mouthed"you had your chance"
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 12, 2004 09:08
The young woman watched the dark creatures appear all around her. She had no choice... she had to get out of there and try observing them from afar. Quickly she threw her sack on her back and then with the quickest of reflexes not at all normal for a human she reached into her cloak and threw down two small balls and placed a pair of dark glasses over her eyes. Before any of them knew what happened the balls explodes into massive blasts of light. The young woman quickly made for the door...
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 12, 2004 09:21
Justin yelled and rubbed his eyes and said "what was that i cant see"his pointy ears twitched he heard a door open but he didnt know where the door was.
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 12, 2004 11:39
Belle ran blindly with the feeling this woman was was dangerous. [/i]I should have let Jay kill her[i] she thought angrily.
She grabbed something, but realised it was it was another vampire...but not Jay...or Cassius. She threw him aside and kept running.
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 13, 2004 09:03
Justin"s stie was starting to come back he then grabed his bow and an arrowand kncked it but didnt pull it back yet he looked around for the girl but didnt see her he then looked over at Ninquelas and surghed
Arokh
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 13, 2004 05:39
LuLu returned to her small apartment. There wasn't much to it, just a TV and a couch in the living room, and just a normal, looking bedroom, but in that bedroom was a hidden closet where she kepy her weapons and pictures of her dead family. She put her silver daggers and katana away in that closet, then checked her e-mail. There was one message from the vampire slayer organization she joined. It was not run by faeries, but they're working with the faerie army now. She started reading the e-mail.

Hello. I think you know who this is. I know I haven't payed you for your last kill yet, but I have another job for you. This time, it's a mortal by the name of (what's you caracter's name, Frodoslover?). She's a christian woman with red hair and green eyes. Her picture is in the attachment. A mortal, but why? I know your probably wondering why we're asking you to kill a mortal. She came to this town to study vampires and faeries. I know how you hired assasins like to hide your identity. If she stays here, she'll probably find us, then expose you, then your real name, and our other assasins names, will be printed in newspapers. This woman must be taken care of now! I'm counting on you, Shadow Dragon.

A mortal... why did he ask me to do this, she thought. Faeries are forbidden to kill mortals because if we do, then they'll be no better than our enemies, the vampires. LuLu couldn't care less about the war between vampires and faeries, but she cannot betray her kind. On the other hand, assasins must conceal their real identity, and kill whoever knows it. She still doesn't know why some vampires know her name, but that's another story. A mortal, they're easy to kill physically, but would she be able to live with herself?. Trying to decide to kill her or not was giving her a headache, so she sat on the couch while she stared at her computer, which still had that e-mail message on the monitor. To kill, or not kill... She was going to be sitting in this couch for a while.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 13, 2004 07:24
((Name's Jeanne))

The young woman had booked it out of the tavern and down a couple of blocks. She dodged into a dark alleyway keeping a very good eye and ear out for the dark creatures who would be coming after her for that little stunt. She touched her hand feeling a slight be of pain to it... it was bleeding. From a cut that apparently she had recieved as she was escaping. She looked around the corner make sure no one was there and then up and down the alleyway. When she knew it was safe, she closed her eyes inhaled a big breath of air. Suddenly the cut and the bleeding were gone and as she exhaled and opened her eyes looked around the corner again. "Uh-oh!", she said to herself as she saw the dark creatures heading down the street...
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 14, 2004 10:27
Justin saw the girl and walked towrod her. he heard her say "uh-oh"he then tellaported to her and said"i never meant to hurt you im sorry"
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email