Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Faeries vs. Vampires
on: May 14, 2004 01:34
As the girl leant against the wall, Cassius looked at her from at rooftop, another person, it looked like a Vampire, teleported up to her

"What are they doing?"

Cassius jumped down and looked at them

"We should be moving, others will come and scare hewr away."
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 14, 2004 01:52
"Hate to disappoint you...", the young woman said as she stood up. She eyed both of them with a glare made of total confidence and bravery. "I don't scare so easily." She wrapped her cloak around her more and then looked back out of the alleyway to see what the others were doing. Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder...
Ninquelas_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 14, 2004 03:36
Ninquelas blinked as she watched Justin and the girl, wondering what was going on. She sensed that the girl was no good, so she bared her fangs slightly and hissed softly, slowly drawing an arrow to her own bow, still watching the figure, her pupils dilalated too give her a cat-like expression...
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 15, 2004 01:14
Justin saw her take out her bow he then took out his and aimed at her and yelled "Ninquelaif you let go of that aorrw turst me i will not be pretty" he countined to glare at her then said to Jeanne "if i didn't scare you why did you blide me?"
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 15, 2004 03:07
"No offense or anything but I needed to get out of there. By using my solar flare balls I was sure that no one would be able to follow me when I left.", the young woman said. She looked up to Niquelaif and smirked. "Is she really going to try and kill me? She'll be dead before she shoots the arrow." The girl squinted her eyes slightly then vanished. Suddenly she reappeared behind Niquelaif a sword to her neck... "Drop... the bow... now!"

[Edited on 16/5/2004 by Frodoslover]
Ninquelas_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 15, 2004 05:54
Ninquelas smirks and punches the figure behind her with the back of her fist and puts one of her twin knives to her neck in a flash. "To you wish to fight?" she hisses, her eyes blood red now, "Though all I have done to you is self-defence?"
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 16, 2004 07:57
((i'm a little bit confused- is everyone in the same place?? and am i still with Cassius and the woman- frodoslover's char??))
Ninquelas_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 16, 2004 02:36
(( :confused: Yeah, I'm not sure either..))
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 17, 2004 05:17
((i think we are all in the same place but all i know is im above Ninquelason a roof and i have my bow))

justin saw the girl behind Ninquelas and let go his aorrw and it just skim past her head. he pulled out another aorrw and yelled "dont hurt her i dont like her like a girlfriend but she is like me an elf so dont hurt her"

[Edited on 5/17/2004 by SquallLeonhart]
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 17, 2004 10:17
The young woman took this time to run... She put her feet right up into Ninquelas and flipped her backwards off of her. She disappeared and reappeared only to find herself right back where this had all started at... being encircled by the dark creatures...
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 17, 2004 11:39
"You foolish girl. We are not trying to hurt you, we are trying to stay alive. And you pose a threat to everyone."
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 17, 2004 05:18
"Look... that's why I came here. I'm a mythologist... I study mostly vampires and werewolves. But I didn't expect to see to see other such dark creatures.", the young woman said as she eased up a bit on her defense. She eyed them as the others seemed to back off a bit on their defenses. "So... could I get y'alls' names or do I have go through some tests in order to prove I'm worthy enough to know?"
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 18, 2004 07:13
Justin then telported next to Ninquelas and aimed an aorrwat the girl and said "then why did you want to kill her" he then poited to Ninquelas
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 18, 2004 07:15
"I am Cassius Veit, that is all you need to know. But I still need your name."
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 18, 2004 11:57
Jay grabbed Belle's hand and whispered to get out of here, but this woman had made Belle curious as to what she is doing here, so she stayed quiet and listened to the conversation around her.
Jay inpatiently waited, squeezing Belle's hand every now and again to indicate he wanted to get the hell out of there.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 18, 2004 01:09
"I was only defending myself. Trust me, I only shed blood when I need to. I wasn't going to hurt you. I actually am quite impressed by you lot.", the young woman said and bowed to the group as she continued, "You may have heard of me. My name is Jeanne, the so called Vampire admirer or some like to call me the Vampire tracker. I even had someone call me a witch hunter... but that was back in the day...", she finished as she waved her hand slightly at the memory. The vampire called Jay didn't seem to eager to stay and hear her out... "Sorry if I hurt any of you.", she said in her most sincere voice possible.
Ninquelas_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2004 10:48
"I wasn't going to attack her, dark one," Ninquelas said sharply to Justin, "Only to scare her. I have never killed anyone ever since I was turned, only my Enemy, which is no one here."
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2004 04:34
Justin looked at her and smiled and said "when you say only my Enemy do you meanthe one who turned you becase mabye we can help each other because i have never killed or husrt anyone eather"
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2004 04:34
Justin looked at her and smiled and said "when you say only my Enemy do you meanthe one who turned you becase mabye we can help each other because i have never killed or husrt anyone eather and what do you mean by dark one"
Ninquelas_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 21, 2004 10:37
Ninquelas sighed and returned a slight smile, "First off, forgive me for calling you 'dark one', and second, I have never found the vampire who turned me, but I have been searching for over two years now for him. All I know is his name, which is Alucard." She puts her bow back onto her back again with the arrow and stares up at the sky, her hopes failing slightly for a few moments....
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 22, 2004 05:56
Alucard is dead. Or at least he is asleep. He is hidden from all the world save his servants."
Ninquelas_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 22, 2004 06:07
"How do you know this?" Ninquelas asks him, confused slightly...
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 22, 2004 06:30
I know, because I helped put him there."
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 23, 2004 10:34
Belle listened carefully to this conversation. She knew who they were talking about vaguely, but didn't know why this person wanted him dead. Jay had turned Belle, and she had never been happier. She could feel him tense beside her, as if she would want to kill him now, but she reassuringly squeezed his hand, and gave him a small smile, then spoke up.
"You want him dead?" she asked, realising they were completely different from her- they had never killed. "Easy," She said more casually then she felt.
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 23, 2004 02:06
Justinlooked at Ninquelasand said " i guess we arent looking for the same person because the one who turned me was a female"he put his bow and his arrow back one his back and snezzed.
Ninquelas_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 23, 2004 02:07
"You cannot kill Alucard so easily, I have been proven to that." Ninquelas rolls her sleeves to her shoulder, showing a long, black scar wrapping around her arm to where her sleeve was rolled. She unrolls her sleeve again, and continues, "He has sworn a connection with me: If he is to die, then my life ends as well. However, you cannot kill him if you kill me, only weaken him, but only slightly. If you seek to destroy him, it might be through me. Though, I not know how to exactly kill him."
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 23, 2004 02:25
Justin looked at Ninquelas and relized he had forgot something that if he would find and kill the person who turned him he would in turn kill himself. he put his hand on the tip of his one ear and covered it back up with his hair then rembering the run in he had with Nina((she is the person who made justin a vampire)) and how she had put a notch in his ear.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 23, 2004 07:11
The young woman listened intently as she began to learn the past of all the dark creatures around her. "Fascinating...", she said silently to herself...
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 23, 2004 10:57
"people, listen up!" Jay said impatiently, he was getting bored of all this talk of killing, but not feeding, "You wanna kill this guy or not? Actually- don't tell me, I don't care! C'mon Belle,we're out of here," Jay started walking away when he realised Belle wasn't following. He frowned.
Belle bit her lip and sighed, "So... what are you guys going to do? Cos I could do with a bit of an adventure!" A sneeky smile appeared on Belle's face, showing her blood-stained fangs.
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 24, 2004 04:53
"If we do decide to kill him, I know where he is, and what protects him."

Cassius was getting tired of everyone just standing around, he wanted to get moving but he had just pledged himself to something completely by accident.
elf_eyes
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 24, 2004 10:18
HI raiesa, this will annoy you but I'm doing it anyway!

and above them... the sky turned black!

cyoo at skl!!!

sorry people! (ignore me I'm weird!)
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 24, 2004 03:18
((um ok))
justin looked at Belleand smiled a little and said"Belle is right we should go on an adverture" he then reached in his pocket and pulled out a necklice with a dragon wraped around a sword he put it around his neck and it started to glow
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 24, 2004 10:55
((umm...sorry about elf_eyes people...she's weird! lol))

Belle nodded. An Adventure! She couldn't wait. She looked at the one mortal there, and hesitated, "What about her?" Then she turned around to see Jay starting to walk away, "Wait! Where are you going?"
Jay turned around, "Home. I'll come back for you- that's a promise," He smiled that cheeky smile of his and walked away. Belle's heart sank. But she turned back to the group anyway, tearing her eyes away from her best friend.
He'll be back, she thought.
"Well? What about her?"
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 25, 2004 03:56
"Who? Me?", the young woman asked pointing to herself pulling herself out of her constant studying of the creatures around her. The others looked at her with looks of wonderment as they began to ponder what they really needed to do about her...
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 25, 2004 08:53
"yeah you" justin said to the girl he smiled and thought some pretty mean thoughts of how to get rid of her
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email