Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Faeries vs. Vampires
on: May 25, 2004 10:55
"She could be useful," Belle said, surprising herself and the others. She cleared her throat, "But she could be dangerous too- she knows alot about all of us..."
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 26, 2004 04:43
Cassius walked up to the girl and grabed her by the throat

"We are not insects in some glass jar on your countertop! How would you like to be constantly watched? You want to study us? Come with us and do your share of the fighting, there you will get your information. If you tell anyone, however, I shall slay you myself!"
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 26, 2004 06:22
Before the young woman could do anything she was grabbed by her throat and held in mid-air. She listened to the vampire as he hissed his words. She threw the most discusting look she could at him before she smirked and disappeared...
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 27, 2004 07:24
"smooth move" justin said to him. the tips of his ears twitched again he then said"we should leave this place like now"
Ninquelas_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 27, 2004 01:04
If they were out to find Alucard, then she would come. Ninquelas nodded in agreement with Justin; if they were out in search of other vampires, then with them she will come...
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 28, 2004 02:02
"Wait- we need supplies. The usual- blades, swords. We can get that all from my place- trust me, you'll find everything there," Belle told the others as she led them towards her house. She was being too trusting, but that didn't matter- Jay would be there to look out for her if she got into any trouble...wouldn't he?

Belle opened the door to her dungy little place. It was rather plain- until she switched on the light... silver shined everywhere- the prized possessions of vampire-slayers killed by either Belle or Jay. Most of them belonged to the faeries, and Belle hesitated to even touch one of those. She looked to the others, "any of you used faerie stuff before? cos that's most of the stuff i've got." She said, picking up her own favourite blade- it had never belonged to any faeries, but was made of silver welded with the power of Vampires to make it safe to touch for other vampires.

Belle loved its intricate designs and the soft slicing sound it made through the air...and through flesh...they should have killed that woman when they had the chance- who knew what she was going to do next?

Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 28, 2004 03:47
The young woman waited on the outskirts of the property owned by the vampire called 'Belle'. She wasn't going to miss this little adventure... not when it gave her chance to see some of these dark creatures in action. She didn't have to wait long as one by one began exiting the house with what appeared to be weapons. Finally when all were ready they headed on their way... and so did Jeanne...
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 28, 2004 10:00
Justin heard the gril foot steps he turn around fried an arrow at her and laughed to himself as it just missed the side of her head. he then waved to her and said "so you r come with us" he smlied again at her.
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 28, 2004 11:42
"You just remember my warnings and you'll be safe."

Cassius still didn't trust the girl, but he did believe she could fight so he paid her no more mind.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 28, 2004 06:39
Jeanne watched as Justin fired an arrow at her... she stepped to the side letting the arrow pass her. He laughed at her a bit as she approached them. "So you are coming with us?", he smlied again at her. She smirked as she replied, "Of course... can't let you guys have all the fun." Cassius told her to remember his warning. Stopping she turned looking him square in the eye as she spoke, "You must think me some kind of idiot, huh? I haven't been travelling for the past 7 years of my life gathering all dark creatures' secrets just so that I could go blab it to the world. I've grown to respect people like you. And that's saying something coming from someone who watched their parents being slaughtered by the likes of the lot of you.", she said referring the last part of it to everyone. She knew they didn't like her but for some odd reason or another she liked trying to understand them. Never had she thought of them like bugs or something... she thought of them as lost people... lost souls... She turned back around to continue the quest...
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 29, 2004 08:37
Justin felt like pucnhing the girl at the minute because he knew what she was thinking and it was not nise he wispred to her " we'er not bugs we are peolpe and we have feeling too" he glared at her a little pissed
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 29, 2004 10:51
Jeanne turned looking at Justin with a look that would've killed if they could. "When I mean I respect people like you that doesn't mean that I treat them like insects. I really can't stand insects anyways... if you could I would get rid of the whole lot of them. But people like you guys are what makes this world a bit more interesting of a place to live in." With that she turned and began to walk away...
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 30, 2004 05:19
Belle decided to keep close to Jeanne- not really because she didn't trust her- more because she was interested in her as well. Belle couldn't remember what it was like being human- Jeanne seemed to bring back the memories.
As they walked, Belle remembered to look out for any disguised faeries. This journey hopefully would be a secret- any faerie who found out about it would have a good chance at killing the whole lt of them.
Just out of interest...and to threaten Jeanne about, Belle asked the woman, "Would you like to be vampire? It's a good life, you know,"
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 30, 2004 06:31
"Uh...", Jeanne began as she looked at Belle. "No... that's alright. Thank you for the... offer.", she said after regain her composer. She smiled slightly at Belle as they began their quest...
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 31, 2004 10:50
Justin looked at Jeanne and said to her "im sorry that i read your mind". Justin was trying to like this girl but it was rather hard to when he was albe to know what she was thinking
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 31, 2004 11:58
Jeanne looked back and smiled as she replied, "Its alright... I forgive you." She looked back up the path as they made their way on...
Ninquelas_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 31, 2004 03:09
Ninquelas thought the life as a vampire was neat, but she wished she wasn't one now that she realized that it was a difficult life to live, though she didn't say anything....
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 01, 2004 07:09
Justin looked at the girl as she walked in frount of him he smiled to himself andwished he was at home with his friends and he was just a normal elf and not an elf that was turned into a vampire
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 01, 2004 07:42
((aww...nobody wants to be an ickle cutie vampire...))

The sun was starting to rise up, so they had to find shelter soon. Belle was particularly sensitive to light, since she hadn't seen the sun since she was 14 (when she turned vampire). She had grown to love the drk- she didn't even like torches or lightbulbs.
"C'mon- I think there's a bar somewhere near here. Faeries shouldn't be there...hopefully. Sun's rising- time to go inside!" She said cheerfully and skipped ahead to open a rusty old door where some dingy old music was playing. She greeted the barman and ordered some vodka shots.
The door opened again and some sunlight poured in. Belle immediately recoiled- and regretted it as soon as she did so. Everyone knew vampire's weaknesses- silver and light, but Belle didn't want them to know she was actually afraid of the Sun...
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 01, 2004 11:01
Cassius thought back on his life as a vampyre once he got into the bar, the only time he had ever enjoyed himself was when he became a vampyre. When the door opened Cassius threw his cloak hood over his head, he was always distant in the presence of mortals, they frightened him and he hated fear.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 01, 2004 02:04
After the door closed Jeanne leaned towards Belle whispering, "Do you want switch places? There's no sun over her." Belle looked at her quite shocked at the kind gesture the girl had shown her...
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 02, 2004 09:08
Justin closed his eye when the door open he was not afried of the light and he knew it could not harm him because number one he was an elf and he used to live in Hawaii but the only problem with the light was it was very bright and hurt his eyes
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 03, 2004 11:34
Belle smiled and nodded gratefully. She was surprised at the kindness, but didn't let her guard down.
She drank what was left in her beer bottle and got up, stretching, "Well, I'm gonna head for some sleep- wake me when we get moving," She smiled again at Jeanne, and headed upstairs to her room earlier prepared.
She dreamt mostly of Jay, but peacefully. Not even bothering to take her ankle boots off, Belle had jumped into the bed and fell into a deep sleep, snoring gently.
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 04, 2004 11:35
Justin looked at Jeanne and walked over to her and said well lets try to get alnog if you dont think mean things bout us i will not read your mind deal" he then smiled and walked up the steps and went to his room and started throwing a pencl he found at the ceiling
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 05, 2004 05:46
Justin walked off before Jeanne could reply. She smirked at him as he left, 'For a vamp... he does have a cute butt.' Hoping he had heard that she rose and took her drink outside to enjoy the morning light...
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 05, 2004 12:45
Cassius followed jeanne, cloaked and hooded so that no sunlight could penetrate.

"I must apologize for my actions, I was unnecisarily rude and I did not mean what I said, but mortals put me on edge, it's a feeling I do not like."
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 05, 2004 06:09
Jeanne smiled slightly as Cassius apologized to her for his rude behavior. "No harm done. I just hope we may became good allies... and ever greater friends.", she replied as she sipped her drink enjoying the morning rays as they hit her skin...
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 06, 2004 06:27
Belle woke suddenly and grabbed her dagger from her ankle boot, but then again- it was something she was used to. She slumped back onto the bed and fell asleep...
The next time she woke, she smiled cheerfully at seeing darkness outside. She ran along the corridors, shouting, "Come on vamps! We've got some adventure to attend to- remember? wakey wakey!!"
You can imagine her embarrassment when she discovered everyone at the bar waiting for Belle to get up,
"Oh...um...we should get going," She said quickly, grabbing her jacket and heading outside. She was laughing on the outside.
Belle kept close to Cassius- he was the one she'd known the longest and felt he would protect her since Jay wasn't here to do so. "Where next?" she asked, not really sure which direction they were supposed to be heading in.
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 06, 2004 04:19
Justin had heard Jennie and turned red turned around wide eyed and wanting to say somethingbut she had gotten outside to fast before he caould say anything so he shurgged and want upstairs

[Edited on 6/7/2004 by SquallLeonhart]
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 07, 2004 05:08
Later that evening Jeanne and the others waited for Belle to awaken and once she did they left the inn to continue on their journey. Soon enough they came upon some mountainous ranges and began to hike. Jeanne looked around at the group wondering if any of them would really trust since she was the only human in the group...
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 07, 2004 05:47
as they walked Cassius had his weapons drawn, poised to attack in the event of an ambush

"This place is crawling with fearies, and things much worse than them. We should ALL remain on guard."
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 08, 2004 02:10
Belle listened carefully for faeries, with their invisibillity, you could never be too safe.
She was sure she had heard several rustling noises- like wings, but it turned out to be something else...or nothing at all.
The noise got louder, making Belle stop and turn, "Up there! Faeries- take cover!" Belle had spotted four faeries...now three since one had dropped dead as Belle was close enough to stab its heart.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 08, 2004 06:38
Jeanne ducked quickly out of the way of the faeries but unfortunately it wasn't quick enough. She felt herself being lifted into the air with vines of some sort restraining her. "Let go of me!", she shouted as faeries squealed with delight of what they've done.
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 08, 2004 11:00
Belle tried to chop the vines away- obviously the faeries had no idea Jeanne was human, or they wouldn't want her- not unless they'd heard of her. The mortal was soon out of reach and Belle could just watch her being taken away. She shouted at the others, "They're taking Jeanne! We've got to do something!"
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 10, 2004 08:25
Justin took out his bow fired at the faeries and hit them right in the heart and Jeanne droped. justin then put his bow back and cought her and then said to her "thanks for the complent about my butt" he smiled at her and then put her down
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email