Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Faeries vs. Vampires
on: July 07, 2004 06:31
Cassius was feeling like feeding but instead he grabbed belle and pulled out of his pack two steel chokers

"You put one on and Jeanne the other, I won't have unnecesary death among my newfound friends and allies, Fearies or otherwise."

Cassius took Belle's dagger and sheathed it in his boot

"You can have this when you have calmed down."
LizzyB
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2004 08:05
Ril watched Ixion. Her eyes narrowed as the vampire named Belle tried to attack her. She flew into the clearing. "Ixion come away. They will kill you!" Then calling upon the powers of invisibility she perched high in a tree. No matter what she was not going to let these creatures hurt the other faeire. Even if she did have strange ideas.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2004 09:44
Jeanne put on the metal choker as she heard Ril's voice. "What was that?!?", she asked looking into the sky. She could sense the other faerie but couldn't see her. She looked down at the other faerie. She seemed nice enough... She stepped towards the creature knelt down and extended her hand towards her. "Hi! My name's Jeanne. What's your's?"
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2004 10:58
Belle shrugged. "Ok! Whatever," She heard Jeanne introduce herself and thought she might as well. The faerie didn't seem to be harmful...
"I'm Belle- the one who tried to kill you," She said casually, then turned back to Cassius, "Can I have my knife back? Pretty please?" Belle smiled sweetly. She never felt safe without a weapon, and was hoping she wouldn't have to harm Cassius to get her dagger back.
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 08, 2004 02:44
Cassius threw Belle her dagger and shot a sidelong glance at Ixion

"You should not ave given her your blood. You know that, right?"
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 08, 2004 04:06
Justin listined in on the two Faires and then thopught to himself {im no normel Vammpire im an elf that was turned into a vampire mabye if they know that they might leave me alone}. he then looked at Jenne and thren at the Fairy and smiled
LizzyB
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 08, 2004 01:18
Ril watched the vampires with suspicion. Ixion had given Belle her blood. Grunting with disgust she flew down and threw off the invisibility. She pulled out her sword and began to speak. "You harm my sister and you will all be dead before you can open your eyes. I am Ril." Her purple wings were unfurled and flying like some fearsome battle flag. Her eyes glowed red in her almost black face. Her voice dripped with poision. "You," she pointed her silver laced sword at Justin. "Have we met before? You're odor is familiar to me. Perhaps we have fought. Very few have pointed ears such as yours." Ril knew she was putting herself in great danger but her sister was young and still had her life ahead of her. If Ixion could get away, then thats all that mattered.

*ooc* Please don't kill me!!! lol *ooc*
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 09, 2004 09:09
Justin went wide eyed for a minutinand then pulled out his bow a knoced an arrow and pointed at the Fairy and said "you do not seem familer to me and i dont mean to hurt anyone" his now back to firey red and his aeccnt back he then said "and what is wrong with having pointy ears i am an elf"
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 09, 2004 09:44
"Put away your weapons lest there be greater danger!"

Cassius went to the edge of the clearing and sat don sharpening his sword and tipping his arrows

"We cannot afford to waste our time and energy fighting a needless fight. If you are going to try to kill us I suggest you get it over with, otherwise shut up and leave."
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 09, 2004 11:35
After Ixion introduced herself, Jeanne stood back up and saw the new faerie appear. She stepped back slightly as it bared its fangs and knife at them. After Cassius told them to put away their weapons Jeanne stepped over to Justin. She could see his eyes had turn red again and his accent was back. She placed a hand on his shoulder... she shook her head slighty as she let a little smile creep across her face...
LizzyB
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 09, 2004 02:14
Ril watched the Southern vampire with a mischevious gleam in her eye that made Ixion shudder. "If I leave I take my sister with me. However that is impossible. The ringing one," She pointed her sword at Belle, "has tasted of her lifeblood. She will hunt Ixion. I know this." She smiled and her sharp teeth gleamed as bright as the silver designs on her sword. "Perhaps she will agree to a duel. If I kill her, Ixion and I go free. We too have our mission. If she kills me." She shrugged. "Then you can do as you wish with my sister. What say you?" She winked at Justin. A move she knew would infuriate him all the more. She remembered him even if he didn't recall the memory.
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 09, 2004 03:53
"I think that if the duel is for Ixion's blood, she should do the fighting. Or are the fearies becoming weak in their old age?"

Cassius pulled out an hourglass that instead of sand, was fulled with blood

"If the duel is to be, it will be when the time is right, you have two hours to make up your mind and prepare youraelves for battle."

Cassius turned over the Glass and slammed it on a rock nearby.
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 10, 2004 05:05
Justin put his bow down and looked at the faery and stuck his tounge out at her . he then looked back at Jeanne he looked a little mad he then said to her "why did you stop me"
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 10, 2004 07:02
"There is no need for death right now. And besides... you're starting to flare up again.", Jeanne said smiling at her little joke as she pointed towards Justin's eyes. She turned and listened to Cassius as he stated when the time would be right for a duel. "Why do they have to fight at all?", Jeanne asked as she turned to Justin hoping he could enlighten her on the situation...
LizzyB
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 10, 2004 08:48
Ril looked at Cassius in disbelief. "No! Ixion cannot fight. She doesn't-" She stopped suddenly. Perhaps it wasn't wise to continue. "Ixion will not fight. Maybe I was unwise to suggest this. But as I can see it there is no other way." Turning to Justin she smiled. "Unless you would care to fight me." She smiled at the human. "Your friend is quite capable with the sword." Ril motioned to Ixion and they both flew into the tree, leaving the vampires isolated but within hearing range.
Elven_Sweetheart
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 10, 2004 03:06
( Yay im back thank you for keeping Ixion in the story)

Ixion watched as her sister threatened the vampires. Ril wanted to fight them for Ixions blood." Please don't fight Ril,let me fight. Its my life that we're fighting about." said Ixion in a pleading voice. Her sister then looked at her and they both jumped up into the trees. Ixion was closer to the ground. Her blue wings flaped in the wind. She was worried that the vampires would beable to see them through the trees but she was more afraid of her sister griping at her for her trusting stupidity.
LizzyB
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 11, 2004 08:25
After a few minutes Ril spoke. "Ixion, I can't let you fight. You don't have the training." She stopped and sighed. "That was a really stupid thing you did. That vampire is going to hunt you until one of you dies. Why did you do that? Now that shes got a taste for your blood shes going to be hungering for it." Ril hopped down onto the branch her sister was resting on. "Besides" she said smiling gently. "what would I do without my best friend?"

*ooc* Ril's not ALL bad-she truly cares for Ixion *ooc*
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 11, 2004 10:59
Belle was jumping up and down and clapping her hands, "A duel! Cooooool!!" She got out her sword and ran a finger along the blade. Frowning, she began concentrating on sharpening it. "So, who is it- faerie number one or faerie number two?" She asked to no one in particular. She looked up. "They're not gonna wimp out, are they?"
Belle sighed. She wanted to fight the older faerie. The other one, Ixion, had given Belle her blood, and she wouldn't want her to die for it. Biting her lip, she waited for the faeries to come back.
If she did have to duel Ixion...would she dare to refuse? If she fought the other one and one, Belle promised to herself she would let Ixion go...

((getting exciting, dont ya think?? :evil)
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 12, 2004 06:48
Justin looked at Jeanne and said "i dont know why they have to fight" he looked her right in the eyes anmd smiled at her and then fell to his knees in pain.
Elven_Sweetheart
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 12, 2004 07:54
Ixion smiled at her sister. "Im sorry but you know i like to help people, no matter who they are Ril." She put her hair behind her ear.She watched the stangers for a moment then saw one of them fall to their knees. Ixion climbed lower down the tree and watched "Whats wrong with him?" she said loudly.

( i put Ixion in the database and she also has a picture)
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 12, 2004 08:51
"Justine! What's happening to you? I do not know how to elp a wound that I cannot determine."

Cassius ran over to him and lifted his head to look into his eyes, Cassius' eyes gleamed violet when they aw his, he was not like anything he had seen in his life.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 12, 2004 11:37
"Justin!", Jeanne said loudly the others turning to look. Ixion the faerie asked what was wrong while Cassius came to his side. "What's happening to him?", she asked as Cassius examined him. Jeanne knelt next to him looking him over reaching out and touching him. What happened next to Justin no one was sure but everyone knew it wasn't normal...
LizzyB
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 12, 2004 02:22
Ril was about to answer her sister when she saw the commotion on the ground. Sighing heavily she flew to the ground. "First off give him air. Back off." Taking control she knelt beside Justin. Her right hand hovered over his head. As she gritted her teeth in concentration he slowly stopped rolling on the ground. Ril clsed her eyes tightly and placed a small leathery hand on his stomach. The hand was flung off as if by something alive. "I can do nothing more for him. I don't know whats wrong but hes in danger." Feeling she had done her duty she flew back into the tree.
Elven_Sweetheart
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 12, 2004 05:08
Ixion went to the ground with her sister and she knelt on the ground and held Jusitin's head as her sister put her hand on his stomach. The hand was thrown back and Ril said "I can do nothing more for him. I don't know whats wrong but hes in danger." Ixion watched as her sister flew back into the trees but she stayed where she was.She brushed the side of his face with her hand,"It will be alright" she said in a calm voice. She folded her wings behind her back and put her hands on his stomach and they were then thrown back."Ril....sister please come down and help me!" she said loudly to her sister who was still in the trees.
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 13, 2004 01:37
Belle waited patiently while everyone moved around Justin, trying to determine what was wrong with him. Belle didn't like the faerie taking over and watched her walk away, while her sister stayed.
Belle turned to Cassius, "There must be something you can do." She said in a strong tone. Suddenly, Belle was in a hurry to get moving. There was no point asociating themselves with these faeries. It would only bring trouble.
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 13, 2004 02:55
"I am sorry. I can do nothing unless I know what is wrong. It is possible he is having an aneurysm but I cannot treat that and it is doubtful that is the problem, only he knows ehat is wrong."
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 13, 2004 04:05
Jeanne stayed knelt down next to Justin as the others spoke. She looked back to Justin. She took his hand and held it. 'What's wrong with you? Justin...Please be alright...', she thought hoping that maybe he could hear her...
LizzyB
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 13, 2004 01:16
Ril flew back to the ground. Smiling across the vampire at Ixion she took her hands. She slowly lowered their hands over Justins stomach. She closed her eyes and gritted her teeth as the power tried to toss their hands away. "Hold tight Ixion. He needs this." Justin was once again in pain on the ground. In her mind Ril moved through his body. Finally she found what she had been looking for. Something dark and evil. Her fingers tightened around her sisters as they killed the creature tormenting Justin. After several minutes Ril rocked back onto her heels in exhaustion. She turned to the others who had been watching closely. "He will be all right for a while. I don't know if there are more but . . " She let the sentence hang and looked at Jeanne. Her face was one depicting pure astonishment. Ril smiled weakly at the humand nad helped her sister to the shade of a tree where the could rest and regain their strength.
Elven_Sweetheart
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 13, 2004 01:57
Ril grabbed Ixion's hands and moved them over Justins stomach. Ixion felt surge of pain shoot threw her body,""Hold tight Ixion. He needs this." she heard her sister said but she could barly here her, for she was in excrushiating pain. Suddenly it all ended and she fell to the ground. Since she was so young her powers werent as strong as her sisters she felt the pain worse and it took more of her strength. She felt her sister put her arm around her and she lead her to the shade of a tree.

Her head was pounding, she pushed her dark hair behind her ear. "Sister will he be ok?" she asked her sister with a weak and pained voice.
LizzyB
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 13, 2004 02:40
"Honestly Ixion? I'm more concerned about you." When she saw the look on her sisters face Ril continued. "But I'm not sure. The creature that was feeding on him was just one. I don't know if he has others. Or even if we can help him any longer." Ril pulled her water skin from her belt. "Here drink this. You need to rest and recover from that. It was a hard healing." She smiled as the younger faerie laid in her arms and slept the sleep of the innocent. Perhaps now the vamires will let us go. She looked across the field to the others. They were all gathered around Justin, wondering and talking. Ril sighed deeply. If not, who know what may happen.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 13, 2004 04:31
Jeanne watched as the faeries healed Justin. She stared at Ril and Ixion after they had finished. 'I had no idea they were so strong...', she thought to herself. She turned back and looked at Justin. She brushed a strand of hair from his face as she still held his hand. 'Please. Be alright...', she thought to herself. Suddenly a vampire spoke up...
Elven_Sweetheart
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 13, 2004 04:46
Ixion laid in her sisters arms, her eyes closed, not asleep just trying to regain her strength.After a few moments she opened her eyes and looked around.She tried to get up but she was still very weak and as she rose she began to fall but she grabbed the tree with her hands and began to breath heavly."Sister help me " she said as she fell to the ground again.
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 14, 2004 08:06
(((hey you know i was just going to be something small but now you all made it into something big))

Justin then grabed Jeannes hand and sat bolt upright ,he then put his hand on his side and wiced, he lift the sdie of his shrit and saw a huge black and blue mark on his side. he then wisper to Jeanne "i dont know what just happened but it felt like someone punched me in the side really hard".

[Edited on 7/14/2004 by SquallLeonhart]
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 14, 2004 08:09
Jeanne gasped as Justin sat up and then smiled as he appeared to be alright and then commented on his side where the black and blue mark was. Jeanne explained to him what had happened while he was out: the faeries, the duel, them healing him... Jeanne tilted her head to the side and touched the bruise. Justin winced even more causing Jeanne to jerk her hand back quickly and then saying, "Sorry! Sorry..." She bit the corner of her lip as she looked at it again. Looking back up to Justin she asked, "Can you stand?"
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 14, 2004 08:15
((hey Frodoslover your in that Code Loyko right well i posted in it so go post in it please))

Justin looked at her and said "i think i can stand but you might have to help me up oh and no touchey" he then bared his teeth and hissed at her playfuly
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email