Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Faeries vs. Vampires
on: June 10, 2004 08:46
Jeanne smiled as he put her down. "Trust me... I meant every word of it.", she said smirking somewhat as the group was reforming. Suddenly they heard a buzz in the distance and it was growing louder by the second. "What is that?", Jeanne asked as they all looked to the sky. "FAERIES!! RUN!", Justin yelled as he grabbed her arm and pulled her along as the group ran for cover...
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 12, 2004 06:57
((hey stop goddmodeling thats not cool))

Justin took out his bow and started fireing at the Faires and he didnt miss one. he then turned back to Jeanneand his eyes were no longer icey bule but firey red he then said "you really ment every word of it"
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 12, 2004 08:24
((Ooops! Sorry! *continuously bows to him for forgiveness* ))
:cry:

Jeanne smirked as they stationed themselves behind some boulders. "Of course!", she said as she looked at him. 'Woo... nice eyes!', she thought as she realized his eyes had changed. Suddenly a wounded faerie landed right at her feet. She screamed as it reached a hand out towards her. These weren't the faeries that she had always imagined as a child. They were more... demonic looking...
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 13, 2004 10:57
((ithillinde- if you read this, sorry about the violence :cry: ))

Belle killed the faerie at Jeanne's feet then grinned at her, "Come on, we've got to get out of here," She started climbing again when suddenly noticing more faeries arrive. Sighing deeply, she went down again to help the others. She swore under her breath as a couple of faeries grabbed her, but managed to get them off.
"Come on! More are just going to come- we've got to get out of here!!"
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 14, 2004 06:51
Justin then said "Belle's right we should get out of here" his eye still firey red and bring out a southeren accent in his voice, he relized the accent and swore at himself for it
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 18, 2004 04:05
"You all go. I'll take rear-guard."

as the fearies came Cassius let several arrows fly, each one hitting its mark. all the fearies fell but more took their place. turning to see if they had left, Cassius ran back into the woods.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 19, 2004 08:52
The group ran as fast as they could. Jeanne followed behind Justin and Belle as they headed to the woods. Soon enough she turned around and saw Cassius coming from behind as well as more faeries. Finally they came to a clearing in the woods. Jeanne turned to see the faeries coming... "You know I've had enough of this!", Jeanne said as she headed towards them passing Cassius in the process. "You want some...", she said to them as she charged them. Suddenly an golden aurora enveloped her as she took to the sky. She had changed completely: wild, golden hair, solid emerald eyes lacking pupils and her body had doubled in muscle size. She yelled as a wave of energy wiped out any faeries that were close to her. She smirked as she continued, "Then come and get it!"
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 21, 2004 01:42
Belle turned away from the bright light coming off Jeanne. She didn't notice Jay coming up to Jeanne and helping her fight off the faeries. He killed them one by one with a silver tipped arrow ((faeries are sensitive to silver as well...I kinda made that up!)).
"Go! I'll hold them back!" Jay shouted to Jeanne, surprised he had the courage to talk to this strange being, who didn't really need his help-she just needed to get away. "Tell Belle...tell her...forget it- just go," Jay turned back to the faeries, not missing any and aiming straight for their hearts.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 21, 2004 03:46
Jeanne nodded and landed back on the ground changing back to her usual self. She ran up to the others yelling, "Move! GO!" They all turned and ran through the woods as Jay began to fight off the faeries. Belle seemed to linger behind the others as if she didn't want to leave yet...
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 21, 2004 04:26
Cassius stopped

"Jay, you're insane! Not even you could hlod off that many by yourself! This is no time to die! Come with us, you help none with suicide, it is not noble or honorable, or even romantic, it's straight out stupid and I like to pride our race on being more intelegent than those that wish to kill us! Do not prove me wrong!"
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 22, 2004 05:02
Justin saw him stop and yelled "dont stop lets go"he still had the accent and the firey red eyes. he then took out his bow and started fireing at the faeries not missing any.
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 22, 2004 05:40
And I thought I was overprotective Cassius grabbed his bow and the fw arrows he had left, fitted them all to his bow at once and shot them off chanting in a strang language. All of the arrows split into seven and directed themselves at the hearts of the fearies, taking out the lot of them

"Now that the dangr's gone can we go before it gets back?"
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 22, 2004 11:53
Jeanne walked back towards Cassius and Jay. She stood next to Justin as she asked, "Where are we heading to now? They know were coming but what do we do now?" She turned and looked at Justin. 'Nice accent by the way...' ,she thought to herself hoping he would have heard...
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 22, 2004 12:20
"My mortal friend, we are goin first to the deepest depths of hell, and then we must acsend to the highest peaks of heaven, and in the end, we shall wind up right where we started, but currently we are going to a dungeon in the midst of the Dark Forest"
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 22, 2004 11:00
While the others talked, Jay had crept off. He was still angry at Belle for disobeying him. Of course, he would always keep close.
Belle hadn't even noticed he was there, turning the other way to get into the forest. "Come on people!" She shouted, running to get away. It was still dark, but Belle was sure dawn was close.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 23, 2004 07:20
"Sounds like a party to me...", Jeanne said sarcastically as they made their way into the woods. They all kept their eyes peeled and their senses on high for any faeries or anything else that could cause them problems...
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 24, 2004 07:57
Justin coutine to walk with Jeanne and then said "thanks for the comment about my accent but i dont like" he was born with it but he was still trying to get rid of it. heis eyes were still firey ed and going to saty that way for a while
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 24, 2004 11:44
Jeanne smiled at Justin's thanks. "Don't worry... in time it will pass. I was born in the south as well and had a really horrible accent. It passed after I left my home for a couple of years but still never hurts to still hear it once in a while." She saw that his eyes were still fiery red. "May I ask you something?", she said suddenly to Justin...
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 24, 2004 10:58
The group found themselves in the forest. "Right- I think we should rest now," Belle said, settling down on the ground, "So, what happened back there, Jeanne- that thing you did was pretty awesome!" Belle grinned. She loved all things supernatural- even if she didn't trust them.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 25, 2004 01:13
"Uhh...", Jeanne started as she looked around at the group. She really had no idea what to tell these guys. Her transformation wasn't ever to be revealed no matter what the cost of it was. She transformed and hardly did a thing except show off her other side. She smiled shyly as one of the members spoke up...
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 27, 2004 02:09
Belle waites for an answer, "so...?" It seemed to her that Jeanne didn't want anybody to know of her skills. "Magic?" Belle suggested, still grinning.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 27, 2004 02:28
"Not exactly...", Jeanne began. Everyone was staring at her now wanting to know the truth. "To tell you the truth I don't know what it is. I've just been able to do it ever since I was a child. I've honed my skills since then and I've become really good. But otherwise I have no clue...." She sat down and began to ponder when and where this whole transformation thing happened in her life...
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 28, 2004 02:09
Belle shrugged, "ok...anyways, we better get going..." She walked off, humming to herself in a very child-like way.
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 28, 2004 11:24
"We must be underway."

Cassius walked after Belle, keeping a hand on his hilt waiting for any sign of danger.
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 05, 2004 01:42
Justin looked at her andf blushed a little he then said to her "accullty i dont want it to go i kinda like it"
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 05, 2004 04:47
Jeanne smiled as they continued on. "I like mine too. There's no shame in that." They continued on through the woods when suddenly they arrived to a slightly rocky terrain. "Are we close? 'Cause it looks likes it might be around here...", she said as she began to stubble a little across the rocky terrain.
LizzyB
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 05, 2004 07:52
*ooc* looks like you guys could use some faeries huh? *ooc*

Ril hid in the bushes watching the vamps. They were moving fast and on a decidedly westward course. Her dark eyes narrowed as she tried to pry into their minds. The ones that were most open were the mortal and the male vampire who were sitting quite close to each other. She silently scoffed. Meat Girl better watch out or shes going to be a dark one herself. Ril felt movement by her foot and saw a field rat scurrying amoung the grasses. She swiftly caught it in her hands and ate it. Her dusky purple wing regained some of their color and she immediatly felt stronger. Now she just had to keep up with these vamps. But what were they doing with a mortal?
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 05, 2004 11:20
((thanx for joining LizzyB! ))

Belle shrugged and looked at the group, "Anyone have any idea where we are?" She said. Her voice didn't have that usual tint of childishness in it- she was tired and needed blood. Faerie blood would be the best...
She sat down and sighed heavily, "Anyone carry blood around with them?" She asked, her voice slurred as if she was drunk. She lay back, whispering to herslef, "Blood..."
LizzyB
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2004 06:11
One of the female vampires was losing strength. She needed blood, obviously. Ril's face spread into a smile. Perhaps she could break into this ones mind and cause a bit of havoc. Look at the mortal, she is a faerie in disguise. Aren't you hungry? Go feast on her sweet lifeblood. Ril shifted her small body and gathered her wings around her. Watching and waiting.

*ooc* hhehehe cant wait to see where this goes. No prob I luv RP *ooc*
Elven_Sweetheart
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2004 10:32
( can i join i'll be a fairy as well )

Ixion sat in a tree watching the group of travelers. Being a fairy she could tell which were vamps.She watched them with her crystal blue eyes,her pointed ears flinched a alittle when she heard grass moving down on the ground. She looked to the place where she heard the russeling of grass to see another fairy eating a rat. "Ril? what is she doing here?" she hissed showing her small pointed teeth. She folded her wings around her and the blue color they had darkened to a midnight black.

She looked at the travelers but one seemed to be weakening,she was a vampire but Ixion was not a vampire killer and she had no plan of killing any of them. She heard the female vampire ask ""Anyone carry blood around with them?" the she began to whisper to herself, "Blood". Ixion didnt know if she should go down and help her but she climbed down the tree and crept closer to the group. Trying hard not to be seen.

[Edited on 6/7/2004 by Elven_Sweetheart]
LizzyB
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2004 02:25
Don't you hear the mortals heartbeat? Her blood is pure, gentle. The blood of the innocent. Ril was so involved in mind-whispering to the vampire that it took her some seconds before she heard Ixion. "Ixion if you go any closer to those creatures, I swear I'll strike you dead." Loosening her hold on the vampires mind she turned to the other faerie. Her small hand wrapped around her dagger showing the silver in the sunlight. "Or perhaps, we could destroy them together. Vampires are good prey, Sister." She bared her sharp pointy teeth and grinned a wicked smile.

*ooc* welcome!! *ooc*

[Edited on 7/7/2004 by LizzyB]
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2004 03:44
(OOC--welcome all)

Cassius heard Belle and reached into his pack and pulled out three jars of blood he kept warm and fresh also pulling out a small glass so he didn't have to give it all tp her unless she needed it

"Here, be swift there are enemies afoot and they are near."
Elven_Sweetheart
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2004 04:26
Ixion sat on the ground, she sensed her sister nearby, she was talking to her and she replied back "You know i dont kill vampires Ril. That female needs more that just old human blood. You know im going to help her." With that she walked out of the tall grass that was hiding her. She walked toward the group , they all had their weapons beared. "Put your weapons away, i have no intention of harming you. I just want to help." she said as she walked toward the vampire named Belle. She took the glass and the jar of blood and poured some into the glass she then took out her own dagger and cut her finger spilling her silver blood into the glass. She swirled it into the blood." Drink this. My blood will help you get stronger" she said as she handed the blood to her.

( ok im going to be at camp for the next 3 to 4 days but please keep Ixion in the story,i want her to travel with the company, dont kill her please. when i come back i will catch up byes )
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2004 10:58
((welcome- see ya soon!))

Belle smiled gratefully at Cassius, but seeing the faerie pour her blood into the glass just put her off it altogether. "Who the hell are you?" Her voice was so slurred and drunken-like that it was basically incomprehensible. She clung onto Cassius to draw herself up to her full height and looked at the faerie straight in the eye. Belle looked down at the glass, so tempted. "What should I do?" She whispered, then grabbed the glass and drank it all in one go.
She paused, then said, "That was good...got any more?" Belle was staring at the faerie's neck and her old childish grin was back. "Come on, Cassius- I feel like a feed," She drew closer to the faerie, pulling her dagger out as she did so.
She had forgotten about all the thoughts in her head of killing Jeanne- all her mind was concentrated on the more powerful faerie.
Elven_Sweetheart
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2004 03:55
( i have just enough time to post on last time so here it goes)

Ixion watched as the vampire drank the blood in one glup. But then the vampire turned its sights on Ixion."That was good...got any more?" said Belle.She was stairing at Ixion's neck, so Ixion took a step back ,"Come on, Cassius- I feel like a feed," she said the vampire next to her.Ixion beared her small pointed teeth at Belle and said in a threatening voice "Dont give me a reason to hurt you,"she then put her dagger at the vampire throat," You will go nowhere near my neck."

[Edited on 7/7/2004 by Elven_Sweetheart]
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email