Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Faeries vs. Vampires
on: July 26, 2004 05:04
Justin watched Jeanne walk over to the Faires he then winced in pain and then put his hand on his side and closed his eyes and he opened them they were no linger icey blue but back to firey red
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 26, 2004 06:31
"Did you say Jay? I believe him to be an aquiantence of Belle over...", Jeanne said as she pointed over to Belle who looked over at them sneered slightly and turned back to the others. Jeanne's ears picked up a sudden inhaling of breath causing her to look over to Justin. She saw that he was in pain and that a slight tint in his eyes told her they had changed again. She turned to the faeries saying, "Will when you decide let us know. Please?" She turned and left the faeries returning to Justin's side. "Are you alright?", she asked as concern filled her eyes...
Savvylumberjack1112
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 26, 2004 06:37
As Ixion stood in Haden's arms He thought to himself. He couldn't fail. He looked into Ixion's eyes again. His morale flew through the roof. "Ixion I know what I must do now" Haden said to Ixion. Ixion looked up into Haden's light brown eyes. Fire was burning it in them. This drew Ixion even deeper into what Haden had to say. "I am to make it my own duty to travel with you and protect you. Even if you don't want me to I'll still come. I can't leave you now." Haden gave a mock salute to Ixion and they both laughed. " Lastly I am going to apologize to your sister. Will you come with me?" Haden said and outstreached his hand. Ixion took it an flew down to the ground slowly. They talked the whole way down. They were so happy with each other. Love during a war was rare yet here it was happening. They reached the ground and saw Ril. "Oh! Hey Ril sorry about the fight we had. I got a little carried away." Haden said. They saw the group of vampires huddling together. What is going on Haden said to himself. "What is going on?" Haden said. He heard Jason scream. Haden grabbed his Medicine and ran over to help.

[Edited on 27/7/2004 by Savvylumberjack1112]
Elven_Sweetheart
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 27, 2004 06:28
Ixion felt safe in Haden's arms, it had been so long since she had felt safe.She looked up at him with her crystal blue eyes "Ixion I know what I must do now" she heard him say as she looked into his light brown eyes, there was fire in them, and she smiled and listened closely to what he had to say."I am to make it my own duty to travel with you and protect you. Even if you don't want me to I'll still come. I can't leave you now." He saluted her and they laughed. "I wouldn't have it any other way." Ixion said as she gave him a small kiss on the cheek. " Lastly I am going to apologize to your sister. Will you come with me?" said Haden as he put out his hand.She grabbed his hand and they both flew to the ground.

"Oh! Hey Ril sorry about the fight we had. I got a little carried away." he said when he saw Ril.When they heard Justin wince in pain Haden went to them with his medical bag. Ixion stood by incase she was needed.
Savvylumberjack1112
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 27, 2004 06:58
"What is the matter with him?" Haden asked Jeanne. "I don't know. Oh no his eyes are red!" Jeanne yelled trying to calm him down. "Is that bad?" Haden asked. He didn't know what was going to happen. He grasped his sword handle and waited.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 28, 2004 02:18
"He was hurt earlier and Ixion and Ril saved him. I don't know what's wrong with him.", Jeanne said as concern in her eyes turned into slight panic...
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2004 10:27
((gotta catch up...))

Belle looked over to where Justin was and sighed, "What the HELL is wrong with that guy??" She said, then picked herself up and looked ahead, sure she had just seen a glint of yellow in the greenery....Jay
"Maybe you guys can catch up with me..." She told the others, "I'll go ahead and look for anything dangerous. If the path is clear, I'll carry on and meet you guys along the way if you catch up...or something," Belle turned back to the group and gave them one of her warm, but eerie grins, "See ya!" and she was off...
Gotta find Jay...
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2004 10:38
Justin closed his eyes again and then when he open them again the one ahad changed back to icey blue but the other was still firey red. he then looked at jeanne and smiled and said "i'll be fine wiait my eyes dodnt match anymore do they?" he then srood up staraght and looked at the stars and sighed
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 30, 2004 07:34
"No... they don't.", Jeanne replied as she helped Justin up as he gazed upon the stars and sighed. "Come..", Jeanne said after a while. She helped Justin to his feet as she continued, "We need to catch up to Belle. Come on y'all!" She turned to see if the others would follow...
Savvylumberjack1112
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 30, 2004 06:19
( Hey sorry I wasn't on. Been Busy)

"Hey ummm Justin was it. Here drink this" Haden said looking through his napsack. He pulled out a very bright orange liquid, "This will help the healing process. Faerie magic heals but not all the way. Plus it makes your body feel like crap afterwards." "How can I trust you?" Justin said holding the liquid. "Ask Jeanne. She sees that Im a friend. Also I healed Ixion's foot with a gel I made." He walked over to Ixion and put a hand on her shoulder. Justin drank the liquid and felt better. Haden turned to Ril and Ixion. "I don't know where you are going but Im going with you Ixion." He grabed her hand and waited to leave where ever they were going to go.
Elven_Sweetheart
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 31, 2004 07:24
Ixion stood there and watched Haden give Justin a bright orange liquid.Haden came to her side and put a hand on her shoulder.She smiled at him and wrapped her arms around him."I don't know where you are going but Im going with you Ixion." he said to Ril and herself.She felt him put his hand around hers. She blushed and laided her head on his shoulder."Well I dont know about Ril but im going with them."
LizzyB
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 31, 2004 02:27
RIl sighed heavily. She looked at her little sister, happy in the arms of someone else. "This is utter foolishness!!! Don't you realize what could happen? It's night in case you haven't noticed!! Ixion they could tear you apart in seconds and not give a second thought about it. Besides, what would Nami and Pima say?? They wouldn't be too happy about you taking up with the very creatures that destroyed them." When Ril had finishe she was breathing heavily. She stopped and made herself calm down before she continued. "What I'm trying to say is are you sure you know what you're doing?" She smiled gently hoping that the stars would give enough light to show that she wasn't truly mad, just concerned.
Elven_Sweetheart
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 01, 2004 03:47
Ixion stayed in Haden's arms and smiled at him. Then she looked at her sister."This is utter foolishness!!! Don't you realize what could happen? It's night in case you haven't noticed!! Ixion they could tear you apart in seconds and not give a second thought about it. Besides, what would Nami and Pima say?? They wouldn't be too happy about you taking up with the very creatures that destroyed them."What I'm trying to say is are you sure you know what you're doing? "Calm down Ril. If they try anything Haden will protect me.Im old enough to make my own decisons Ril."
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 01, 2004 03:59
After Justin drank the orange drink he made face and then said "i think i drank tar....oh your probley wondering why my eyes change colors well the reason is i suffer from mulpite persiontilyes ok the red eyes is when i get mad or i need to protect those around the icey blue is the normel me the ones i have now witch doesnt happen much is because the person or thing around me fell asafebut it mostly the person that makes me feel safe"
Savvylumberjack1112
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 02, 2004 04:31
Haden smiled at Ixion again. She was so pretty. She felt really good in his arms too. "Hey Ril, The same things slaughtered my family too, but these vampires are not the ones who did it." Haden said in a reassuring tone. "Don't you have a grudge against vampires now?" Ril said. "No I understand why the vampires are doing this. We are in the middle of a war. The only vampires I had a grudge against were the six that did it. I took care of them anyways. I feel safe in this group. And I still go wherever Ixion goes." Haden said and hugged Ixion a little tighter. He couldn't leave her. Why of all times did he have to find love in the middle of a war. He had to protect her. If he couldn't he would rather choose death.
Elven_Sweetheart
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 02, 2004 05:03
No I understand why the vampires are doing this. We are in the middle of a war. The only vampires I had a grudge against were the six that did it. I took care of them anyways. I feel safe in this group. And I still go wherever Ixion goes." she heard Haden say. As he did she felt him hug her tighter and she rested her head on his chest."I feel safe with you Haden, I know you will protect me." she said as they began to follow the group of vampires, in each others arms.
Savvylumberjack1112
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 02, 2004 06:57
As they were catching up to the vampire group Haden looked at Ixion and said, "Your lucky to have a sister like that." "What do you mean? She flies of the handle all the time and she is overprotective and..." Ixion was stopped by Haden. Ixion was fustrated. Her face was red and her eyes were on fire. She looked pretty when she was angry. "No I mean she looks out for you. I don't think she gets angry just to get angry. She cares about you. Ah, family. It is a great thing." Hadensaid stirring up the bad memories of his families death. His eyes grew tearry but he didn't let it show. Family was a gift he didn't have anymore. He hoped to make a new family with these Faeries. In Ixion's arms he was the closest to feeling happy since the death of his family.
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 03, 2004 05:05
(ooc-sorry it took so long, i've been having comp trouble)

Cassius stood as the fearies walked over and looked at Belle as if to say Be not too harsh, they are not here for harm and he walked over to them.

"Hello, what is your business?"
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 03, 2004 10:00
Belle kept walking and walking and walking, but the forest wasn't getting closer. She had to find him, she missed him so much!

((soz- not much time to write.))
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 03, 2004 12:09
Cassius decided that instead of waiting for an answer, he'd just sit on a log and they would speak when ready. After a while, he got bored and hot so he took off his jacket, revealing wings.
Elven_Sweetheart
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 03, 2004 05:24
"Your lucky to have a sister like that." Ixion looked at Haden with surprise. "What do you mean? She flies of the handle all the time and she is overprotective and..." but then Haden stopped her. She could feel her face on fire. Haden was looking at her."No I mean she looks out for you. I don't think she gets angry just to get angry. She cares about you. Ah, family. It is a great thing." she noticed that he looked sad when he said this, she put her hand on his face. "You may have lost your other family but me and you are a new one. I lost my mom and dad to and it was just me and Ril but now its me and you, ok." as she said this she smiled a sweet and gental smile, gave him another kiss on the cheek, grabed his hand and walked on.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 04, 2004 04:47
((Sorry for not posting for a while. I've been in the process of moving and I just got my internet up today.))

"Oh...", Jeanne said nodding as she took in all the info. "Lets get going...", she said as she walked along side Justin preparing herself to aide if he needs it...
Savvylumberjack1112
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 04, 2004 04:51
Haden smiled at Ixion and they kept walking. They came to Cassius sitting on the log. Haden stopped Ixion and drew his sword. He wasn't sure who this man was. Haden ran out and suprised Cassius. "Who are you vampire?" Haden yelled, "What the hell?" Haden noticed his wings.
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 05, 2004 05:13
Justin looked at her and then said " i finely open up and all you so is oh" he then stuck heis tounge out at herand laiughed to himself
Fair_Lady_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 05, 2004 06:09
Belle lost the flicker of blonde hair she had seen earlier and stopped abruptly. Maybe she had imagined it...
She shook her head and kept walking. There wasn't much point in walking back anyway.
Jay would turn up sooner or later. He would be there if Belle was in any kind of danger...he had probably seen the faeries and wanted to stay close by to protect her...
Belle was wondering if she should have gone with Jay instead. It's not like destroying this vampire was any of her business...

((hey peeps- I was wondering, cos NT is shutting down, whether you guys (who still want to carry it on) wanted to move it to this website called RP Haven...apparently pretty good. I'll put in a link so you guys can check it out))
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 05, 2004 01:25
(Sounds great)

"Yes, I have wings and I am a Vampyre. What I have told no one here is that I am a natural Vampyre, born this way. My mother was bitten and when this war started she was raped by a Faery, that is why I will not kill you yet, but do not cross me or yu'll die before you know you've done anything wrong."

Cassius stoood up and put his jacket back on to keep from drawing attention and walked off.
Savvylumberjack1112
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 05, 2004 07:00
"Dang, This group is full of suprises. I don't trust that... Fampire at all." Haden said laughing but very worried about this, "Better stay together Ixion. The same with your sister." Haden grabed Ixion and hugged her. Just then an arrow shot past and hit Haden in the cheek. "Oh dang it. Ixion take your sister and tell the vampires that a raiding party has caught up to us." Haden said and drew his sword. He ran into the trees. There were 20 vampires waiting for him. He flew up fast avoiding all but the 1 arrow that hit his foot. Ixion and Ril watched as Haden flew up into the air injured. Haden dug deep into his faerie magic and summoned 30 magic arrows and launched them into the group of vampires. They launched a wave of arrows at the same time. Haden did his best to dodge them all but was hit in the wings several times, hit in the arms, legs and left sideof his torso. Hadens arrow raid killed all of the vampires. All Ixion and Ril saw was Haden's limp body hit the ground.

I'm still alive and I would like to keep this all going. Fricken sweet this form be.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 05, 2004 07:39
((Okay with me!))

Jeanne was slightly taken aback by this. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to sound rude...", she said as sincerely as possible. She then walked up to him and hugged him..
LizzyB
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 06, 2004 02:47
Ril watched in horror as Haden hit the ground. "Ixion stay here." She commanded praying that her sister would listen. She kneeled beside the faerie lying on the ground and laid a hand on each side of his head. "May the Gods help me heal him that he may help Ixion." Ril poured all the power and strength she had into what she was doing and she watched as his wounds slowly closed-all except the tear in his wing-that she couldn't heal. Satisfied and exhausted she stretched out on the ground hoping that none of those treacherous vamps would take this advantage to attack her.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey I wanna keep this going-this is the last night its open but my email addy is [email protected] so you can send me the link
Elven_Sweetheart
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 06, 2004 03:13
Ixion stood there and watched Haden fly into the trees. She began to run after him but she felt Ril's hand around her arm."No Ixion!!" she turned her face toward Ril's, tears forming at her eyes."Haden!!!!" she yelled "Ixion stay here." Ril said as they watched Haden's body fall to the ground. She felt the feeling leave her body and ran to Hadens side."Haden your going to be ok" she said as a tear went down her cheek and fell to the ground.She put her hand on his face and kissed him gently on the lips and on the cheek.
Savvylumberjack1112
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 06, 2004 07:31
Haden opened his eyes slowly after Ixion's kiss, "Did I get them Ixion. Ahhh..... It hurts. Are you alright?" He winced in pain. He couldn't move his arms. He exausted all of his energy on the last attack. "You got them all Haden. Don't die on me O.K. Can you stand?" Ixion said as he grabbed Haden into a hug. "Good I did my...job. I...protected you. I'm so....tired...Ixion." Haden wispered and passed out. "Is he alright" Ixion yelled franticly to her sister. "He's just sleeping. Let him." Ril said to Ixion. Ixion layed next to Haden while he slept.

Hey do you know where the sister site is? Im confuzzeled.
Elven_Sweetheart
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 07, 2004 06:48
Ixion watched as Haden slowly opened his eyes and she smiled at him"Did I get them Ixion. Ahhh..... It hurts. Are you alright?" she watched as he winced in pain , "Dont move ok. Im fine.You got them all Haden. Don't die on me O.K. Can you stand?" she said as she wrapped her arms around him."Good I did my...job. I...protected you. I'm so....tired...Ixion." she watched as he closed his eyes"Is he alright" she said yelled at her sister "He's just sleeping. Let him." she looked worryly at him the laid next to him and wraped her arm around him and listened to his heart beat. She then wrapped her wings around them both to keep them warm. She then closed her eyes and began to sing quietly to her sleeping love.

[Edited on 7/8/2004 by Elven_Sweetheart]
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email