on: October 03, 2012 04:19
I currently have this: Image
"All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us"
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: What
on: March 04, 2013 07:46
I have my Secret Santa gift...a most wonderfully awesome graphic of my name...Lindarielwen... and all these pretty, sparkly, squiggly designs!
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Erucenindë
Head Of Oromë
Send Message
on: March 04, 2013 08:11
I have a picture of Eowyn fighting the Witch-King. A wonderful fan art. Link to image
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 05, 2013 06:35
it's my ipod wallpaper too
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
on: March 05, 2013 09:25
Smaug and a dock by Rocketdock.
Beren_Onehand
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 06, 2013 08:58
I have this:

"All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us"
Lastiel Rusc
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 06, 2013 11:37
This is what I currently have as my wallpaper, but I've had it for a while now and I'm almost bored with it.
'If they have a fault it is distrust of strangers. Though their magic was strong even in those days they were wary. They differed from the High Elves of the West, and were more dangerous and less wise.' ~ Flies and Spiders The Hobbit
Taug anin ú-daug.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
on: March 16, 2013 09:28

This is my current wallpaper. I also have an Anduril dock and several gadgets.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2013 12:03
Evil~Shieldmaiden, that is truly awesome!
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Ironfoot
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2013 06:29
I have a picture of my German Shepherd, Marshall.
scots56
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2013 09:08
I have a picture of Kilravock Castle in winter taken by the head of the trust that is responsible for its care. Not knowing how to upload a picture, that's as good as I can get to describing the picture. It's lovely though. Makes me long for the home of my ancestors.
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
on: March 17, 2013 03:42
Well that's just not good enough scots! How long have you been a member? Shame. We all want to see this castle. Click the Reply link below and hit 'Browse' to add a pic. No excuses now. I haven't been to Scotland for ages, Dundee was that last place I went to.
Oh yeah, what do I have on my desktop?

Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 17, 2013 09:34
This is what I have on my desktop. It was my Secret Santa gift and I do not plan on ever taking it down. If I change it, I will let you all know.
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 30, 2013 04:49
WOW! That's really cool! I would show you my desktop but #1 I don't have one as cool as everyone else's and #2 I don't know how to post a pic. on a forum. It doesn't work when I try it... HELP?
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 30, 2013 09:23
I did not know how to do it either. Go down to the very bottom and hit "reply". NOT the submit one...and then I think you click "browse" and then find the pic you want to post and click on that then hit open and it should come up on the screen and then hit submit quick reply....I hope that's right. Oh and write what you want to say on the page before you hit browse. Like I said, I hope that's right. Go try it. If it does not work I will take this post down.
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2013 08:12
Thanks Lindarielwen! Those of you who have Macs, try this. Control-Option-Command-8 at the same time. Your screen will turn negative! Cool eh?
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2013 10:43
Yippee! I am glad it worked for you, RodwenAravilui5136. Those flowers are really pretty and I have no idea what they are, do you?
Cillendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 03, 2013 11:30
This is mine, albeit blown up much larger for my resolution. It gives me motivation to graduate so I can work toward building my own someday (hopefully soon).

EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2013 08:34
JACK FROST!!!!!! <3
"A sprinter learning to wait."
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2013 08:45
this is mine
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2013 09:00
Arwen looks SOOOOO different in tha pic Legolas23!!!! O.o
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2013 05:49
she does? i didnt notice it
Aerena100
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2013 08:01
A pic of my kitty styling some sunglasses
~ Golden eye, fiery scale, a drake of flame guards your mountain, and spells your doom ~ ~ Heirs of Durin, reclaim your throne. Send the beast to his watery tomb ~
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 09, 2013 04:57
I have a picture of a chessboard...with the white E pawn forward two squares...I made it as a challenge to a friend of mine.
Lindarielwen, I hope that wherever you are it is incredible and filled with all the things that you love. Looking forward to our next meeting.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2013 01:56
Right now, Jack Frost from Rise of the Guardians LOve that movie, even though it was made for little kids. My friends and I aged 18, 17, 15, 13, then me, also 15, and 1 9 year old hung out and watched it and totally loved it Right, Ethelyn?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Here's what is on our's (my sisters and I share a computer):

[Edited on 06/01/2013 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I like that one Mareth_Ravenlock. I still have my Secret Santa gift as mine and you know who made it...
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, I do indeed. And thanks, by the way. I like our background too. I just want to jump into the picture and meet Legolas, and ride his horse.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Right now, I'm at school, and my desktop is an Apple Mac logo with broken glass around it
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
We changed our's to this:
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
We changed it again. It's now this:
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
mine is currently a green carnation, my favorite flower
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
We changed our's back to the ship in the bottle.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I like that ship in the bottle...It is so very interesting and a very good picture. You could use the one with the eagle on patriotic holidays.

Of course, mine stays the same...
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Naturally, yours would stay the same, Lindarielwen Custom made ones seem to stick the longest
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email