Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I truly do love mine. I have had it since Christmas, 2012. I had it made into an 8x10 photo and it is in a silver frame on the wall above my desk. I do not even remember what I had before.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
he he. mine is Gandalf holding a rifle instead of Glamdring.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
When that secret santa thing rolls around again, I will for sure do it. I want a custom wallpaper, too
Legolas23, I've seen that picture before! haha
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
I have a few desktop backgrounds... I have one with three different dragons, one with pics of all of my mice that I've ever had, one with loads of pics of Toothless, and one with the Rise of the Guardians characters.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Medium-to-dark blue monochrome. I find "noisy" backgrounds irritating, especially when the icons get hard to find.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
This is my current desktop:

It features a picture of Celebrimbor by Kaaile; an Andúril dock and icons from Rocketdock; and several Widgets (detached and undetached from the dock).
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
This is mine:

We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Right now, at school, it's the Microsoft symbol. But, at home, it shuffles through our photo library!
"A sprinter learning to wait."
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
This is our's:

~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Nice desktops, everyone. Hey Mareth, you know, of course, what my desktop looks like. It is on page 6, dated March 17, 2013. Tell your brother *Thanks and it will never change.*
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I suppose both your avatar and desktop will never change, Lindarielwen.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
You suppose correctly, Maxie. I would never change my avatar and my desktop was my Secret Santa gift in 2012 and I just love it. I have no reason to ever change either of them.

The only thing I change, usually once a month, is my sig.

[Edited on 04/07/2014 by Lindarielwen]
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
I have a Legoas and Thranduil pic, hard to describe, other than perfect HD quality, and perfect in every way!!

"I am burdened with glorious purpose"

findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
A picture-quote of my favorite Harry Potter spell..."Expecto Patronum."
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email